Ibrahim and Artemis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,139 Followers

"Nasty bitch," Ibrahim said, laughing, as Artemis farted, right on his damn face. He smacked her big ass, hard, and Artemis yelped. Ibrahim stuck his tongue up her warm, tight asshole, tasting her fart. Then he demanded that she fart again. Artemis, who aimed to pleased, summoned a second fart from the depths of her being and squeezed it out through her butt hole, and onto Ibrahim's mouth. Yum, he thought, more turned on than ever.

"Oh yes that feels nice," Artemis whispered as Ibrahim lubricated her asshole, all the while caressing her thick ass cheeks. Afterwards, Ibrahim pushed his hard dick against her backdoor and waited. Artemis groaned as she willed her ass muscles to relax, and Ibrahim pushed his dick into her butt hole. With slow, deep strokes, Ibrahim worked his dick into Artemis butt hole, and his screams of pleasure mingled with her own.

"Don't hold back, Artemis, be as nasty as you want, and give yourself over to me," Ibrahim whispered into his lover's ear, and Artemis seemingly froze, then complied. Grinding her big ass against Ibrahim's groin, Artemis went wild, screaming obscenities and urging him to fuck her harder. Ibrahim, turned on by her renewed enthusiasm, continued drilling Artemis asshole with his dick, loving the warmth and tightness of her hole.

"Hmm, Ibrahim, I'm going to fart on your dick," Artemis squealed, and Ibrahim laughed as, moments later, he felt a puff of...something, against his dick. Artemis anal muscles clenched around Ibrahim's dick for a moment, then relaxed. Ibrahim groaned, amazed by Artemis sheer nastiness and raw sensuality. The merciless pressure of Artemis asshole on his dick proved to be too much for Ibrahim, and he pulled out of her. Defeated by big booty, he thought, amazed.

"Artemis, you nasty, freaky, beautiful, wonderful lady, I can't get enough of you," Ibrahim said as he emerged from the steamy, cleansing shower alongside her. Artemis, her lovely, voluptuous form temporarily hidden by a blue bathrobe, smiled at Ibrahim. Damn the brother looks good, Artemis thought, admiring the beads of water rolling down Ibrahim's tall, muscular form.

"Good answer handsome, now get ready for another round," Artemis replied, and she playfully smacked Ibrahim's butt, causing him to jerk awkwardly, then smile. Artemis could feel Ibrahim's eyes on her as she headed to the kitchen, to get some wine from her wine cabinet. Along the way, she slipped out of her bathrobe. Leaning against the kitchen table, Artemis flashed Ibrahim a wantpm smile. I can't resist this woman, Ibrahim thought as he went to her.

Artemis Patenaude and Ibrahim Toure met under less than ideal circumstances, but they bonded as a result. Six months after they began seeing each other, Ibrahim asked Artemis to move in with him and she agreed. They found a nice, three-bedroom townhouse on Woodroffe Avenue, not far from Barrhaven proper. For this unique, unusually happy couple, life couldn't get any better...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,139 Followers
12