Ice Cold Widow Heats Up

Story Info
Long-time widow finally gets horny.
2.2k words
3.88
3.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a widow raising a seven year old on her own after her husband died in a car wreck right after she found out she was pregnant with a baby boy who never knew his Dad.

I later found out that her name was Kim Jensen, and even at 36 she was in great shape. The brunette stood 5'6" and weighed about 135. A perfect size in my view. She is a beautiful woman with big blue eyes, but looks so sad.

My name is Ted O'Brien, I am 34, and have never been married. I live in a great place with a ton of history--Chattanooga, Tennessee.

I am a history professor who teaches Civil War courses at the local college. When not doing that I am a roving tour guide at the battlefields we have around here in two states.

I was working one weekend in May at the Chickamauga, Georgia battlefield the first time I saw a pretty lady with smoothly-shaved bare legs, wearing short shorts, a white shirt, expensive sandals, and a straw hat. She was so attractive I actually stopped in my tracks. Stunning! I noticed a little boy near her, but farther up a hill from her. He was climbing on a cannon at the top of a rise.

I decided to try to meet them. "Really great view from here, isn't it," I said to the boy. "Do you mean the battlefield, Mister, or my Mom?" I laughed at how clever he was, and was surprised to hear that come out of a kid's mouth. I honestly answered him, "both."

He name was Tim. His mom soon rushed up to where we were. She seemed serious, overprotective and there was an edge to her.

"Sorry sir, my son got away from me. He is so hyper now that the weather is getting warmer." The lady was even prettier up close.

I said, "no problem. I was just getting ready to point out to Tim where the South had a major breakthrough in 1863 that led to a Confederate victory here, a rare thing in the western theater. It is just yonder as they would say back then."

"Really? The South actually won here," she asked. I said, "Yeah, ever heard of James Longstreet"? The attractive lady said, "No, not really, we've got to run, come on Tim."

They walked away from me at this point, and I moved back to my regular post to help other tourists coming up the hill where the cannon was.

It was a busy day at the North Georgia battlefield. We did get a lunch break, though. Three tour guides including me went to Cracker Barrel. I was in line to give the hostess my name when I saw her again, just ahead of us. "Howdy, we meet again, I said. "Can I buy you all some lunch?" "Nope, we're fine, and we always pay our own bills, sir."

I was a tad pissed off at her bitchy attitude and shocked how rough she was with me. It was rude by the standards of the Old South. It was, shall we say, rather uncalled for behavior, but I let it ride because I figured she has a lot on her hands with the boy and might get hit on quite a bit. Tim was very mature for his age, and seemed to realize that plenty of men were attracted to his pretty Mom.

I looked at her. "Sorry, didn't mean to upset you, I'm Dr. Ted O'Brien from the battlefield, we met there earlier. "I remember-- you are a pesky sort of fellow, aren't you? Hello, I'm Kim."

I said "wow, how neat--Kim and Tim. I kind of laughed at my own corny joke. She was not amused.

About that time they called out, "Jensen, party of two, your table is ready." It was now or never.

A shot in the dark, but she was so pretty. I pressed my card into her hand as they left to get seated. I thought I might never see her again. "If you ever need anything, just call me. I am at your service."

After finishing up lunch I heard my cell phone ring. I figured it was the battlefield director trying to speed up the tour guides to get back to Chickamauga. I didn't look at the number. "On our way back Phil," I said.

"What, who in the hell is Phil? This is Kim, we need your help. We have a flat out here in the parking lot, can you get your butt out here? We are in a blue 4x4 on your right near the rocking chairs on the porch. My rear license plate says "Get Fit." We have places to be, so get moving kind sir, please."

To me it was a heaven-sent opportunity. I was going to get to help this incredibly hot woman and show I was a true Southern gentleman. It was by now hot outside, 85 and humid. "Hot as Georgia asphalt, " as we say here.

I found their truck, located the spare and changed it for them. I was sweating up a storm, so was she just standing there barking orders. It was so hot she had two buttons undone on her shirt. I could slightly see the top of a fancy bra. She had also changed into flip flops. I loved the look. A great ass to boot, and big tits for her average to small body type. Nice chest with a neckless, which had a small cross attached to it. I was having impure thoughts.

"Thanks, hon, you saved the day, she said. "Can I call you, I asked.

"Don't think so, Ted, I am a widow with a gym to manage, and a son to raise, plus I teach a Sunday school class at Fort Oglethorpe. I'm too busy, but I do appreciate your help today, bye!"

I was upset but had given it my best shot. She was a no non-sense person, and almost came across as mean at times.

Even though she called me hon, she was not interested in me, but I saw her as a challenge. Kind of like a prize fish. The best ones put up a good fight, and never come easily.

Since she called me at the restaurant, I did have her cell phone number in my phone, but did I dare use it for another reason? For a week I debated that. I then called her up, and asked if they would like to get some pizza and see a movie. She said, "I don't think so, I have to be careful letting anyone get too close to him or me. You see, I've been a widow for many years."

So, I got turned down again. I was dejected. Then about a week later on a Sunday morning I was exploring Fort Oglethorpe and passed by some churches there. I saw the familiar 4x4 out front at the Methodist Church. It was more good luck, another chance to get closer to her, or so I thought. But should I even try? Kim Jensen was not exactly encouraging me at all, she was putting up road blocks, to be frank about it.

I did some on-line research, found out about her Sunday school class and showed up for my first lesson a few weekends later. She was surprised to see me. Her cold nature showed through again. The ice queen said, "Ted--you are like a bad penny, you keep turning up. I am really not interested, you are too nice for me."

I was baffled by this, "too nice" phrase. This made no sense to me, but like a love sick fool I kept going to her class every Sunday for two more months. I could get religion, even if I could not get her.

I ask my sister what "too nice" meant. She told me the truth. "It is a big brush-off, man, she does not like you." "Women do this to let good men down softly. Yeah, I said, but they need me, she is so sad and they deserve better. "Maybe so Ted, but something is wrong here, maybe you don't float her boat. Sure, you are successful, you have a PhD and all, but the question is this--do you turn her on? Ever thought of that?"

I really had not. I figured she had bad experiences with men since her husband's death, and lumped me with them. But I figured why not just see what happens.

In spite of there being no "love connection" between us, we did become friends through church, and she eventually called me out of the blue one hot July day to go to church with them. I was floored but went.

I drove to their nice three story brick house--then we left in their 4x4, leaving my car in their driveway.

I was shocked at her outfit for church. Kim was wearing a super short skirt, a sleeveless white top, plus sexy black hose, and heels that day. The widow Jensen was playful for once, kind of teasing me about being an old-fashioned prude, and not dating anyone. "Can't get who I want, Kimmy. That is all there is to it. You look good today, by the way, but there is a tear in your hose in the back, but I can fix it."

When we got back to her house, Kim played the radio for a while. Tim got bored, jumped out of the car, and ran into the house.

Kim just sat there, kept playing the radio, then put in a George Benson CD she liked. I could not figure her out, she was a real puzzle, and utterly unpredictable.

Then something wild happened, she suddenly pulled up her sexy skirt for me, and rolled her hose down on her left leg to about mid-thigh. She then turned over and showed me her nice sexy butt, revealing silky panties. Was the ice queen melting in the summer heat? Hot weather seemed to turn her on a lot.

"What are you going to do about it Ted, nothing?" I was very hot and horny by this time, too. I removed her heels, then grabbed her black hose and ripped them off of her. I then pulled down her panties and fingered her for a while. She was surprised at me, but said, "hell yeah, don't stop now."

I then passionately kissed her, licked her ears, unhooked her bra and threw it into the back seat.

She was so turned on by all this. Kim said, "Who are you, I think you've improved for the better, but you seem like a different person."

The horny widow then unzipped my pants, violently ripped my briefs off, got my dick out, and sucked it like a pro. "Get naked you horny bastard, and I'll show you how to fuck a MILF who hasn't had real good sex in several years."

For once I was at the right place at the right time with a sexy lady. I did not hesitate. I got naked in her car in the front seat, then stripped her the rest of the way. I gently licked on her tits and then moved down to her pussy. What a body!

We had sex in all the positions I knew, which was limited. Didn't even think of her neighbors in upstairs rooms above her driveway. After 30-minutes we were sweaty and worn out, but that sad face finally had a smile on it.

"That's more like it, Ted. Maybe we have a future together as fuck buddies. Can you do one more thing for me, it is kind of a big fetish of mine. I am so hot today, I am turned on beyond belief, but I need to see how brave and dedicated to me you are. Are you game?"

I said, "sure, anything." I never dreamed how wild this cross-wearing woman was, or how much she expected of me. She was like a bossy woman out of a BDSM fantasy, and was not going to be denied.

"Your wish is my command, my lady," I said. Kim looked at my dick, then looked me in the eyes and said, "okay, leave all your clothes in my car and drive home naked in your car. Then when I call you to come back here, always enter through this back door near the driveway. Wear the same outfit every trip you make over here--your birthday suit, and shave off all your body hair, except what's on your head. I am also taking you to my favorite nudist resort with me right after you get here. Bring a towel and sunscreen, you'll need it."

I was by then a walking hard-on, shocked, but under her magic spell. I drove home naked from head to toe. What a rush in broad daylight on a Sunday. Glad I had a garage door with a remote at home. Drove nude right into my garage.

Two weeks passed. I am now a history professor by day, but Kim's naked sex slave, too. It is so much fun. The nude resort was about an hour away. It is so exciting to ride nude in a car driven by a dressed woman. People on the interstate stared, laughed and pointed at me.

It was a hot experience and it got hotter when we arrived at the resort, and she stripped, too.

On the way home after dark, we both got naked in the car. What fun this has become.