Ice cream oral

Story Info
Spoiling my friend with amazing oral sex.
790 words
4.33
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so glad you don't want to go out tonight. After a few days of bars, clubs and dinner parties we could really use some chill time. We agree that i'll come over to your place when I'm done with work.

Unfortunately I was held up and had to miss dinner, but told called you with enough time for you to sort out your night and not get mad at me for messing up our plans.

A few minutes before I leave the office I get a text from you saying you had dinner since you hadn't eaten all day. I offer to bring you some dessert. On my way home I stop by the nearest fast food place and get u a soft serve vanilla ice cream cone.

After parking on the street I come upstairs, open your door and say hello. You quickly turn around, say hi and continue watching the super interesting Netflix show you were engaged in. You didn't notice the ice cream until I walk around and sit next to you. You give me a huge smile, take the cone and kiss me very quickly... you are clearly distracted.

You were wearing a super tight, white wife beater and tiny cotton shorts, which were even tighter... love when you wear those... Sitting next to you, I start caressing your legs very softly while you lick the ice cream... yum...

I try to talk to you but you ask me to please wait til the show is over but the damn episode was just getting started... you wanted to binge watch and I'm here trying to binge lick.

I make peace with being lower in the priority scale, stand in front of you, but very quickly before you yell at me, get on my knees and tell you to remove you shorts. "Babe, i'm watching th..." - "SHHHHHH! Take your shorts off... don't worry, you won't even know i'm here"... I said.

While you watch your show I just stare at you perfect pussy. I get close to it, gently touch it and tease it with my fingertips and make upward movements with my right thumb. I gently pull you towards me but just a bit, you're still sitting very comfortably licking that ice cream... fuck I love your tongue.

I'm now slowly licking you up and down, just trying to get my tongue as wet as I can and just give constant, steady, warm, wet passes in the same motion over and over and over and over. Takes about 5 seconds to go in each direction.

You haven't said a single word... I do notice some hip movement here and there but it matches loud, suspenseful noises coming form the TV so i'm not sure whats making you move. I'm going to make sure its the wetness and stiffness of my tongue though.

I'm now massaging your thighs and have managed, without you even realizing it, to fully spread your legs... I take a tiny break from devouring your tasty, juicy pussy to look up and you aren't even watching TV anymore... you had your eyes closed, licking the ice cream not as if you were giving a blowjob... that licking was much more similar to what I was doing to you down there... i wonder if you were thinking of having a woman again?

My tongue is now fucking you... its stiff and hard and warm and wet... As i gently slide it in and out I feel and see drips coming from the ice cream... it had been melting all over your hands and it had dripped all over your shirt and was all over your bellybutton ... I take a couple of drops with my middle finger and rub it on your clit, giving it a little more taste... delicious... vanilla and your pussy? incredible.

I look up and you are feasting on the ice cream, its so erotic... vanilla ice cream all over your mouth, tits and abdomen, and now all over your pussy... Your left hand holds onto whats remaining of the ice cream while your right hand rubs your clit... i'm still licking you and licking you and licking you...you're rubbing and rubbing and rubbing... and moaning and moaning and moaning... and licking and licking and licking and shaking and shaking and shaking....

Dropping the rest of the ice cream all over the couch your now free hand grabs my head strongly, almost ripping my hair out while you continue to rub and I continue to lick... you're going to cum... my tongue and lips and making you mine once again....

You scream and I swallow the delicious concoction that is vanilla ice cream and your wetness.

ahhhhh.