Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 05

Story Info
Preheat, nesting and misunderstandings.
8.5k words
4.85
5.7k
10

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter as well as my other updates. Please know that write I these chapters as fast as I can. I also edit them to the best of my ability while dealing with alot of other work. I also like writing a few stories at once because it helps keep me inspired. I love seeing the excitement but I hate that I can't work faster than I already am. Please try to understand. Anyways, thank you so much for all the lovely comments. However often you check for updates, I probably check for comments just as often! Much love, xx

Willow's Pov:

It was hot. Every part of my body burned with a fire that I couldn't escape, leaving every inch of my feverish skin covered in sweat. I needed something... someone...

"Mate," my wolf whispered to me in aid.

Yes my mate! I needed Max.

My neck began to ache. I needed my mate to bite me, to knot me, to fully claim me. Where was he?

My limbs shook as the fire seared my asshole. I felt so empty! I needed something to fill me up. I needed my mate to force his cock inside my tight, virgin opening. I needed it rough. I needed him to use me, to breed me. Fuck I felt so empty it hurt. I shivered with need as I cried out for Max and moments later he appeared before me.

"F-fuck your gorgeous," I moaned, taking in his glorious body with hooded eyes. "Please Alpha, knot me! I need you so much. Please touch me! Use me, I need you so bad right now!" I screamed as boiling waves of desire rolled over me, causing me to tremble with the longing to be filled.

"Roll over omega, show me that aching hole of yours. In fact, get it ready for me," he ordered causing chills to break out across my skin and I hurried to obey.

*********

I woke up with a gasp, feeling my fingers pressed up against my tight opening. My mind was spinning, startled by how vivid my dream had been and I realized, with a start, that my sheets were soaked through with sweat and slick and that I'd cum in my panties, despite my tiny dick still being rock hard. I blushed furiously, thankful that I was alone in the bed.

I'd never had a dream like that. Anytime, before I'd come of age, when I dreamt of Max, the dreams had been innocent and tame. We would be holding hands, perhaps kissing softly, and then he'd pull me close and whisper sweet nothings about how he'd never touch anyone but me. He might even tell me I was good enough for him and that he was sorry for assuming that I was just some dumb kid back then, mending my shattered, young heart.... But this dream, this dream was nothing like that. This dream had me begging like a wanton slut to be used and used harshly, thoroughly. My blush deepened as I continued to gasp for air, my hands shaking.

What had the dream meant? I'd only masturbated the one time so I couldn't be sure but... was I... was I ready to be fucked? If I told Maxwell about the dream, would he immediately bend me over and shove his cock inside my tight, innocent hole? I shivered at the thought, unsure if my response was to fear of pain or fear of pleasure... or even both. All I knew was that I didn't like feeling so uncertain. I took Maxwell's shirt out from under my pillow and pressed it against my nose, letting the scent of my mate comfort my frazzled nerves, all the while knowing I'd feel so much better if I were actually in Maxwell's arms.

He probably didn't want me there though, I mused. And besides, I would look weak for asking.

So I hugged his shirt closer, finally putting it on, ignoring the stains of cum from the night before. I'd never been one to dress so sloppily but, for once, I really didn't care. I felt a little better once my mate's scent surrounded me and I kicked my feet out of bed, considering a visit to Maxwell's bedroom, despite my brain protesting. My stomach chose that moment to growl and I hurried to stand, deciding to make myself some breakfast instead as I quickly changed my soiled underwear for a pair of thin sweatpants so that I could be more covered.

When I made my way to the kitchen I was surprised to see that it was still dark out. When I finally got a look at a clock, I groaned, finding that it was only 4 am.

"Great, my rummaging might wake the alpha," I grumbled to myself as I noisily grabbed a pan.

'If you don't want him here, why are you intentionally being so loud?' My wolf thought smugly as I slammed the refrigerator shut.

My body broke out in chills, fuck that dream.

"Just shut up," I muttered, not wanting to acknowledge how desperately I still wanted the handsome alpha, despite all the years of pain, hurt and confusion.

Much to my cock's apprehensive delight, Max appeared a few minutes later, while I fried half a dozen eggs.

"Are you always going to be this loud, this early in the morning?" He demanded, glaring at me through puffy eyes.

"If I want to be!" I snapped as my cheeks pinked up. I'd hoped he'd be happy to see me but I guessed not and I felt my cock deflate in embarrassment over ever hoping for such things.

He sighed, seeming annoyed and then looked down, truly studying me. "Hey my shirt, you found it! Mind giving that back after you change?" He asked.

"I'm wearing it," I huffed, truly not wanting to start a fight but refusing to give it back. I needed it more than him. I needed his scent.... I needed the reminder of our intimacy.... I needed some part of him on me since I couldn't allow myself to actually get close to him. He had plenty of shirts.

"You're going to wear it all day?" He asked, looking incredulous.

"Yes, maybe longer!" I snapped coldly, accepting the dare.

"Fine. Then we are spending all day in town with the humans and we might even spend time with other pack members. That way everyone can see you dressed in your alpha's cum, since you're so determined to keep my shirt," he ordered, challenging me.

I blushed, not liking the idea at first.

What he suggested would be humiliating. Everyone would probably think I was some sick sort of freak, when all I had wanted was my alpha's smell all over me, without having to ask him to release his scent. Was that really so bad? Although, the thought of everyone knowing Maxwell had cum because of me did somewhat appeal to me. The king was mine, after all.

"Fine!" I barked, not one to give up.

He snorted in irritated amusement. "Maybe we'll even visit your parents," he threatened in a dominating tone, taunting me with a sly grin.

Instantly, my cock got hard and I gasped as my hole slicked up, flushing with shame. I loved the thought of them seeing their precious commodity so debauched; regardless of if I'd actually done much. They'd put me through so much to make sure I was pure and I wanted to shove it in their faces that I wasn't so innocent anymore! Maybe I was a freak?

"Mmm, you like that Princess," Max purred cruelly, telling me rather than asking, as he came up behind me, crushing my back to his chest as one large palm reached down to smother my small, hard, needy cock as I gasped for breath.

Damn that fucking dream. I didn't have the strength or want to push my mate away, even though my heart hammered right along in terror.

This was all so new!

I was so abashed and humiliated by the conversation and how my body responded to it but as he slowly fisted me beneath my pants, I realized, with a moan, I didn't want him to stop. All at once, many needs began to arise within my omega and me. I wanted him to mock me, just as much as I wanted him to be tender with me. I wanted him to make me cry in shame as my tiny cock wept along, just as much as I wanted to be kissed, babied and praised. I wanted to be his submissive little bitch, his whore, but I also wanted him to adore me to the point that he would never even look at another wolf. I wanted all of his love, affection and attention, while he teased and degraded me at the same time. I wanted him to hurt me, just for him to kiss it better.

What was wrong with me?

I was so confused and ashamed of my longings. None of them made any kind of sense to me and I feared getting what I wanted just as much as I feared not getting it. I hadn't even had sex yet, I was terrified to have it, but somehow I was ready to be my alpha's toy? I shivered as my cock throbbed painfully, frustrated with my thoughts and achingly aroused. I suddenly wished he'd kiss me and tell me I wasn't fucked up but I didn't want to ask, still so concerned about presenting a tough face. Despite the fact that I was subconsciously pushing my ass up against Maxwell's hard cock in time with how he fisted mine.

I whimpered, unsure of what I needed, wanting my mate to take control but not knowing how to ask.

Maxwell's fingers left my cock and slowly trailed up my body, lightly tweaked my nipples through his shirt, letting the fabric pull at them roughly and I gasped in pain. Slick and precum oozed out of me and I blushed at my leaking.

He only chuckled and as he moved his hand slowly back down my body, he whispered, "One day baby omega, when you're ready, I'll chain you up and I'll position you so that you're spread open for me, your hole gaping from how often you beg me to fuck it. And you're so obedient, aren't you Princess? You'll willingly destroy your hole for me. You'll be ruined for anyone but me and your gushing pussy will always be ready and willing. You'd like that, wouldn't you? To be on display for Daddy, with your slutty little hole open, dripping pools of slick down your slim thighs, just waiting to be taken?"

"Fuck," I whispered, trembling as he spoke, half wishing all his twisted thoughts would happen now and half terrified of the idea, as my brain latched on to the word "Daddy". Fuck I wanted him to be Daddy... whatever that meant... I wanted it and so did my wolf.

"Then what?" I gasped, letting my head fall back against his body; impossibly hard as I subconsciously began to hump my cock into the palm that had resettled against it.

"Hmm what would you like? All tied up and at my mercy... should I whip you?" He teased as he lazily touched my cock so light that it drove me insane.

"Or maybe, I should put nipple clamps on you and tighten them until you scream," he husked.

I gasped and shuddered at his words, even though I didn't know what those were, and tried hard to press my cock more firmly against my mate's hand while maintaining the pressure of his cock against my ass cheeks.

"Or maybe," he sighed, before his hand slid down to my swollen balls.

Without warning, he squeezed them tight it his fist, his nails sharply biting through my pajama bottoms and skin, making me cry out it agony.

"My Luna... so beautiful, so responsive... Baby I want you," he whispered, while I panted in pain, feeling alive.

"Mmm-more!" I heard myself beg in a breathy whisper, unable to believe the words coming out of my own mouth.

"I knew it," he sighed happily as he squeezed tighter, breaking the first layer of skin on my aching balls while my head spun, intoxicated by the pain. "You're gonna be such a perfect mate for me. You have such a submissive nature and you're such a little masochist. I can feel it. Such a good boy. You'll let me do whatever I want one day, won't you Princess?" He pushed.

"Yes," I whispered as I trembled in his arms, feeling afraid of my own thoughts and wants, suddenly needing comfort. I honestly loved the sound of being subject to all that for Max. I knew it was only biology, I had no choice really, as mates where designed to be drawn to each other, but I began to crave my mate's attention and affection more than I ever had before. Even though I was still too afraid to let him fuck me, here and now.

My breath began to pick up speed. I didn't know what to do. The confusion and unease hurt. I wanted to trust my mate fully, really I did. I didn't want to be afraid of him using me... and I didn't want to keep my needs to myself but how could I open up? I was too nervous to ask for anything, especially when I didn't know what the outcome would be or what to ask for.

Out of nowhere I started to tear up. I was just so confused, I wanted him to take control.

"It's okay sweetheart. You're not fucked up for enjoying this," he murmured as he placed a soothing hand on my neck, his thumb tracing gentle circles along my scent gland, somehow knowing the right words to say and actions to take.

"All omega's want to submit to their alpha's every whim," he continued, ruining the peace he'd just given me, making my blood run cold as my wolf snarled.

All omega's? Was he... was my mate picturing other omega sluts right now! As he touched me?!

Pain rushed over me as I processed his statement as rejection. I began to twist, trying to fight my way out of his arms, letting out a wretched sob as I failed.

"Fuck, hey, shhh. I'm sorry Willow! God I'm stupid... I didn't mean to upset you," the alpha hurried to say, turning me around so that I could burry my face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I was just trying to reassure you baby. I promise. I don't want you to feel shame for wanting anything from me. Please don't cry."

At the sound of his pity, I was finally able to shove back from him, "My eggs!" I protested weakly, turning to the smoking skillet. I hunched my shoulders, shivering as I furiously blinked away a few stray tears. I didn't want to accept his comfort, I shouldn't need it. I hated feeling weak... but fuck I already missed being in his arms so much that my body physically ached from his absence.

The alpha sighed, rubbing his hand over his face in irritation before he turned to me, smiling gently. "Go sit down at the table Willow. I'll fix it."

My pride wanted me to stand my ground and insist I make the eggs myself. However my wolf, and every other part of my being, begged me to just submit for once, as it was what I really wanted to do all along. I was tired of being in control. My body sagged as I gave up and slowly made my way towards the kitchen table, letting my thoughts fret over all the other omega's my mate may have taken to bed.

After about ten minutes, two plates of fluffy, steaming, scrambled eggs were placed on the table and I peeked up, making shy eye contact with my mate as I grabbed the fork he offered.

"You're exceptionally jealous and insecure for a mated omega," Maxwell announced as I tried to take a bite of food.

I choked, feeling a fresh blush cover my cheeks as my wolf whined in embarrassment. "Whatever," I sputtered, feeling caught. "Sleep around for all I care, just don't get anyone else pregnant. That's what your Luna is for!" I huffed as I viciously stabbed at my plate.

"So jealous," Max sighed with a small, teasing grin.

"You're never getting this shirt back," I hissed, trying to change the subject. I'd grown tired of Maxwell being right about me all the time.

Max laughed softly but when I did not smile back, he paused for a long moment to study me before saying, "In all seriousness Willow, please know that I'm not interested in anyone but you, alright? You're my Luna, you're my priority. You don't need to parade around town in my cum just to prove something."

I tensed at his words, wanting so desperately to believe them, but I couldn't even look up at him.

"That's not what I was doing! You're the one that told me we had to go to town," I argued while I stared at my plate, upset that he might be changing his mind about everything. For, as embarrassing as it was, I did want to show off my claim to the alpha and now it felt like he was taking that away from me.

"God you're so exhausting!" Maxwell growled, before stabbing at his own eggs to eat, rather than continue my argument.

I inwardly winced at the criticism, too sensitive to hear it clearly when it came from my mate.

"Go back to bed and leave me alone if I'm such a bother then! No one asked you to eat with me or to cook or to... to... to touch me! It's not like I need you!" I snapped, hating myself when my wolf reminded me that I very much did need the alpha and that I should bare my neck in submission to make him happy with us.

Instead, I attempted to take off the alpha's shirt, wanting to throw it in his face how I would never need him! Only... only my hands froze and my wolf whined, begging me to keep it. Alpha was unhappy with us, we needed his scent to keep us from panicking.

"Just forget it," Maxwell muttered, gesturing to my attempt.

I bit my lip and looked back down at my plate, wishing I could just disappear and that I had a mate who actually liked me. I had no idea what Maxwell really thought of me but it seemed clear to me that I was too inexperienced for him to appreciate.

"When do you think you'll experience your heat?" He suddenly asked, causing me to blink up in surprise.

"I... I've never had one before... is that something I should know?" I asked, feeling insecure and nervous all over again. My parents had never talked to me about how I'd experience heat. That was just one of those things that alpha's were in control of.

Maxwell looked furious for a moment before he quickly smoothed out his expression, "We can see a healer soon, today if you want? They'll help you figure it out."

"I'm sorry I don't know," I offered timidly. I was completely worn out from putting up my walls of defense and finally admitting what a failure I was. I wished he'd kiss me. I longed to be taken care of and that need had been growing stronger by the hour... but I dared not ask.

"I'm not not angry at you Willow, I promise," he responded, softening his expression even more.

I wrapped my arms around my chest, hugging myself close, wishing it were my mate instead. "A healer sounds fine," I replied softly, trying hard to be amiable and not exhausting.

Maxwell studied me for a moment, "Can I hold you?" He finally asked, looking more sincere than I'd ever seen him.

"It's fine, I don't need that," I replied miserably, thinking I was doing him a favor.

"I need it though," the alpha finally whimpered, looking defeated. "But," his brows knit together for a moment as he closed his eyes, "It's fine... if you don't want my touch."

I felt shock course through me as I realized I was hurting my mate. Maybe having to be together meant that he needed me physically close, on a biological level? I wasn't sure but I felt bad. I had never intended to weaken Max. As a Luna, I was meant to make him stronger, I was meant to be the best partner he could have and I hadn't even been trying. I felt awful... I hadn't meant to injure him. Despite all my anger at him over the past, I still chastised myself for causing the alpha any of his own current distress. I was a bad omega. I had to fix it.

I slowly inched my way towards Maxwell and then climbed into his lap, laying my forehead against his chest until he wrapped his arms around me. I cautiously let out a sigh of relief, feeling him near, but I was all too happy to ignore my own neediness in favor of the thought that I was serving the King. I melted in little closer, this wasn't meant for me, so it was safe to enjoy.

"I can't wait to fully bond," he murmured as he gently stroked my back. "Then I'll finally know what you're thinking and what you want."

I shivered, hating the idea of my mate fully knowing me. I wanted to keep some things secret, I wanted space... but my wolf sighed with pleasure at the thought of being bitten. I wanted to give in to the happy idea but I didn't trust it. Wouldn't it hurt so much more if I could tell when Max eventually took another lover? I'd heard his father had taken multiple women to bed and had bred with more than one of them. If Max thought having a mate was only for warming his cock then I knew I could never be enough for him. I didn't want to feel that pain through such an intimate connection and I didn't want him to know how badly he could hurt me.

"Do you... want me to bite you... now maybe?" He asked, hesitantly. "I know it's usually done during sex... during your heat really but we don't have to do it that way. I could just induce a rut and bite you whenever without penetrating you. I think I have the self control to do that... I mean, it might not be as strong a connection but-"