Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The omega simply shrugged from his spot on the bed without even opening his eyes.

"I meant, why did you give back my clothes?"I asked gently, not wanting to upset him.

"You told me to. You're in charge right? They're on your bed. The healer helped me but told me I should keep a few things." He finally answered in a quiet voice, still refusing to meet my gaze. "Was he wrong? Do you want the rest of them back?" He asked, sounding very lost and a little broken.

"I thought you needed them?" I questioned instead as I sat down on the edge of his bed.

"I was just being stupid," Willow answered hollowly, as his fingers mindlessly played with his bedsheet. "Are you still mad at me?"

"Honey no! I'm not mad at you and you are not stupid. You're... well you're an omega close to his heat. You were only doing what was natural to you... I'm sorry I didn't realize that. Honestly, I've never been near an omega during their heat before so I'd completely forgotten what all they require to be comfortable. I was wrong and I really am sorry. Also, I'd like to read what the healer gave you when your done, so I can be better at helping you."

When Willow didn't respond, I continued, "I've really fucked everything up, huh?"

"You're the King, you can have whatever you want," Willow answered lifelessly.

Fuck... that made me feel like shit.

"Willow... I want you to be happy... and I'm doing a shit job of it. I want to be a good alpha to you and I can't even figure out what you want or need. I want a mate that wants me back but I'm basically a prick so no wonder that hasn't happened. What I'm trying to say is... well, I want for us to get along... for you to trust me. I want to be the best alpha for you but... I think you hate me. So, I'll offer you an out. I know you didn't get much of a choice with how you grew up and having to deal with me... so if you'd like to bond with another some day, I will release you from having to be my Luna."

"What?" Willow asked, suddenly gazing at me with wide, frightened eyes.

"I'm not going to force you to be with me... see, even a King can't have everything," I tried to joke but it fell flat for both of us.

"But... but what about my heat?" He asked sounding panicked. "Anyone... anyone could f-fuck me and I'll have no control! The healer told me so! M-my parents... what will they do to me now?" He looked as if he might be sick, "What will my father do? He's an alpha..." The omega started shaking as his eyes filled with tears.

Instantly I had him in my arms, unable to watch the little omega become this upset without trying to comfort him.

"Hey, shhh it'll be okay, little one. You can stay here during your heat if you want? No matter what you choose, you'll be safe. I promise nobody will touch you."

"Is this all because I don't know what I'm doing... because I'm a stupid virgin? I'm trying, I promise!" He whimpered pathetically.

"There's nothing wrong with not knowing what to do," I cooed, rubbing gentle circles into his back.

"Then why are you throwing me away!! Don't you know how much shame I'll have on my name if you do this to me? I mean, fuck! Everyone will know I wasn't good enough, that I could never be man enough to please you.... That's worse than you having affairs! What do you want me to do? I'll do anything! I- I'll suck your cock, r-right now! Just please-" As he spoke, his voice got higher and higher and his shaking increased as he tried to move out of my grasp but I held him steady.

"No, no, no, you don't understand baby," I interrupted, letting out my scent to calm his panicked wolf. "I don't want to throw you away. I want you to have choices. If you don't even like me, then maybe you'd be able to find someone that you do like," I whispered, only to feel Willow shake harder. "Shhh just calm down okay? Everything is okay. You don't have to go anywhere if you don't want to... but I don't want us to constantly fight if you stay. However, no matter what, I will protect you, always. I promise. You're safe."

"I... I do like you... I've liked you my whole life," Willow admitted miserably. "I'll be a better mate... I promise! W-we... um... we can have s-sex right now, okay? I-I'll be your s-slut okay? I'll do a whatever it takes to be good enough. Just please d-don't... don't send me away! I didn't mean to be such a bitch!" Willow begged, fully crying into my chest as he clung to me so tight that he was probably going to leave me with a bruise.

The omega's words about always liking me came as a shock but my wolf preened at the new information all the same, clearly pleased.

"Honey, hey, it's alright. Shhh, you already are good enough. You don't have to change Willow, not for me or anyone else, and you don't have to do anything you're not ready for, okay? And of course you can stay here. You should know... I like you too. I was very pleased when I saw you walking down the isle to be my mate and I've enjoyed having you in my home. I actually love that you're inexperienced. I like the idea of being the one to teach you that anything that feels good to you is okay."

"You like me?" He asked, significantly calmer but looking at me doubtfully, as a few stray tears rolled down his pink cheeks.

"I do, and I'd very much like to kiss you right now, if you'll have me," I answered as I cupped his face in my palms.

Adorably, Willow nodded quickly and tipped his teary face up expectantly.