Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 07

Story Info
Heat and Discovery.
12.1k words
4.86
7.1k
21

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers!

This chapter is mostly from Maxwell's Pov due to Willow experiencing his first heat the entire time. Understandably, his thoughts are pretty one track and this chapter is more about Maxwell. Also, I wanted to say, I've put a new chapter out for "The Only Exception" if anyone is interested in that story :) I know my updates are slow, so thank you for staying with me! I look forward to the comments, as always <3

Much Love, xx

Maxwell's Pov:

The moment we got back home I headed for the bathroom and turned on the shower water. When I tried to put Willow down, he clung to me tighter and I had to convince him that I was only going to undress us. After several minutes of coaxing he finally allowed me to set him down and strip him. As soon as I was naked he held out his arms again and I picked him up before carefully stepping into the shower. I let the warm water run down our bodies for several minutes until he began to relax against me.

"Is it okay if I put you down again Willow? If you let me, I promise to make you nice and clean. How does that sound sweetheart? All you have to do is stand there. Can you be a good boy for me?"

Willow trembled as I spoke and I could smell that he was leaking slick once more due to my words. He mewled pathetically and looked at me through glazed eyes. His pupils were so blown out that only a sliver of the blue remained.

"Daddy", he murmured before nuzzling his face back into my neck. "Safe," he whispered so quietly that I almost missed the word.

"Yes, you're very safe," I promised. I gently kissed his forehead and then tried to ease him out of my arms. To my surprise, he stood on his own once his feet touched the porcelain.

"That's my good boy," I praised as I reached over for some lavender shower gel.

I'd bought the scented soap specifically for my mate, before I'd ever even met Willow. Back then, I thought being prepared for an omega meant having silly things like shower gel with a relaxing scent. Obviously it took so much more than that to win one over but I still hoped that my purchase was pleasing to him. I poured the soap in my hands and then rubbed my palms together to form a thick, luscious, bubbly lather. Starting at his delicate neck and shoulders, I gently massaged the soap in light circles against his skin.

As I slowly progressed down my omega's body, I noticed that his breathing had changed. The closer I got to his ass the more his breath began to quicken. I tenderly wrapped an arm around his waist and tentatively let my other hand caress one of his ass cheeks. The boy trembled lightly but he did nothing to indicate that I stop. Still, I paused, feeling the need to let him know exactly what was about to happen.

"I'm going to clean your crack and asshole now, is that okay Luna? I know you might find that scary so I need to hear you say it's okay."

"Please Daddy," the boy begged but he did not look at me or say anything further.

"Princess, please just say yes or no, alright? I don't want to frighten you."

"Yes," he finally uttered after several moments of silence. "You need to clean me seven times," he suddenly added, taking me by surprise.

"That sounds a little excessive baby. What about three times?" I asked, concerned that the soap would becoming drying to his delicate, pale skin.

"No. Seven is the number of perfection. It has to be seven. You have to fix me," he insisted and this time his voice sounded a little frantic.

"Alright Luna, alright. If that will make you feel better then I'll do it," I promised as I pressed my fingers between his cleft.

I expected resistance, given how he'd acted in the forest but instead the boy completely melted against my touch. A tiny warning bell went off in my head, telling me that Willow's current reaction had something to do with Frank not being here but I didn't have time to dwell on it. I carefully turned Willow so that I could rinse the soap from his bum and he glanced up at me with that same glazed look in his eyes.

I'd seen this look before, at the dungeon, but never because of anything I'd done. My little omega looked like he was in subspace and I felt my heart flutter. I'd never had a submissive of mine enter subspace. I wasn't sure if I really had anything to do with it happening to Willow or if his reaction was due to his heat but I didn't care. The omega's state was something that I had always craved and I made sure to be even more gentle with him. I knew pain would probably feel good but I wanted him to feel clean before I did anything else. His well-being was my top priority and I found it easy to ignore my own throbbing erection.

I gently tucked my fingers beneath Willow's chin, "Who's my good boy?" I asked, leaning in to rub my nose against his.

I pulled back when he didn't respond and felt alarmed by the twisted look that had come upon his face.

"N-not m-me. Bad.. s-since... day o-one," he stuttered, as if he found it difficult to speak.

"No, not bad," I protested while I turned him so that I could clean him again. "You've just had a hard time adjusting and I haven't figured out how to make it easier for you," I told him. The feeling of guilt ate at me. The fact that my helpless omega had been alone during the start of his heat was seriously messed up. I'd left him so vulnerable and his body had been exposed. That was my fault. I should have chased him down and stopped him the second I heard him leave, my feelings be damned. "I should have been more responsible, especially given how clueless you sometimes are." I concluded, rinsing the soap from his body once more.

He pouted at the word clueless but quickly bit his lip when my fingers returned to his skin. It seemed that the more times I cleaned him, the more my touch seemed to arouse him. By the time I'd cleaned him six times, he was panting with need and his slick rinsed the soap from his hole faster than the actual shower water. I was so tempted to stop so that I could give him some sort of release but my wolf seemed intent on following our mates exact instructions, so I waited and cleaned him one final time.

"There little one, all clean. You did so well. You were so still and you let Daddy fix it. I'm proud of you," I whispered in his ear as the warm water washed away the last of the suds.

Willow blushed from the praise and the dazed look in his eyes became even more pronounced.

"Let's get you dried off, yeah?" I cooed, smiling at how adorable he looked and noting how he hadn't tried to hide his body from me at all. He nodded in small, jerky movements and tried to move on wobbly feet. I stopped him and got out of the shower first so that I could wrap him in a towel and pick him up.

I started to head towards his room when his soft voice stopped me, "No. Not enough scent," he protested, struggling over each word with a small grimace on his face.

I turned towards my own room and when the omega did not protest, I figured I was on the right track. Once I entered, I quickly made my way towards the bed and sat Willow down on the soft sheets. I felt a blush creep along my skin when my omega tossed his towel away and began to roll around on the silk, as if he were trying to rub my scent all over his pale skin. After a few moments, he sat up and got onto his knees so that he could press his body against mine where I stood.

"You smell so good Alpha," Willow purred as his tongue licked a lazy stripe up my stomach.

I felt chills run down my body. I wasn't used to seeing Willow like this and the fact that he'd touched me with his tongue had me dripping with precum. I wondered if that meant he wanted more from me but his last words echoed in my mind, halting me from trying anything.

"Do I smell nice Alpha?" He asked, looking up at me with those large blown eyes.

I felt myself get a little lost in his gaze and when I didn't immediately respond, Willow pulled back looking hurt.

"You don't like my scent?" He whispered as his eyes filled with tears.

"Shh," I murmured as I pressed a finger against his lips but was stopped from speaking when he sucked the tip into his mouth. His little tongue swirled across the top and down the sides, causing me to moan a little.

He smiled then, even as the previous tears rolled down his cheeks. "I want more," he muttered around my finger as his eyes glanced down towards my naked cock.

I hesitated. Did Willow really mean what I thought he meant? What if he hated me even more once his heat ended because I hadn't listened? I felt awful for my mate being distressed during his first heat and the boy would probably add this to his list of my offenses. I didn't want to give him another thing to hate me over but what if I didn't touch him and he hated me for that? I didn't know what the right thing to do was and I was terrified that anything I did would be considered nonconsensual, once Willow was more lucid.

"I love your scent Princess," I whispered softly. "But I don't know... are you sure you want more?" I asked uselessly, knowing the only answer an omega in heat would ever give is "yes".

Rather than speak, Willow pressed his lips to my stomach again and began to kiss his way down towards my hips. My cock was hard for him and it ached for his little mouth but I was still unsure. Last time sucking my cock had upset him and I didn't want anything to upset my helplessly horny omega. Willow continued to press small kisses to my body until his face was level with my cock. Then he stopped and looked up and me with wide, pleading eyes.

"Tell me what to do," he begged before licking his lips in anticipation.

I didn't know what to say. For so long I'd waited for my mate to be willing to be intimate and now... I wasn't sure how much was really his choice.

Willow frowned when I didn't respond and bared his neck, "Don't you want me Daddy?" He finally asked, sounding incredibly hurt.

"Fuck," I whispered as I grit my teeth, completely unsure of myself. Then to the omega I said, "Sweetheart, what if you just rub against me and make yourself cum? I'm sure that would feel nice for you. Hmm? You don't have to touch my cock."

"You.. don't want my mouth? But.. I'm your mate," he stated and all at once I could feel his shields drop. Wave after wave of hurt filled the air and he began to tremble. He felt rejected and it was all my fault.

I closed my eyes in defeat as my wolf snarled at me, hating me for making our mate feel unwanted during his first heat. I prayed to the moon goddess that I was doing the right thing and when I opened my eyes again, I gave myself away to instinct.

"You have such a beautiful mouth Princess," I told the omega as I tucked my fingers beneath his chin, so that I could keep his eyes locked with mine. "Why wouldn't I want it? You made my fingers feel so good and I want more from that mouth of yours. Do you want to make my cock feel good omega? I bet you'd look so pretty stuffed full of my cock."

Willow's fevered eyes widened a bit and his jaw went slack as a little drool escaped his mouth. "Oh please!" He begged, going cross-eyed as his beautiful eyes zeroed in on my rigid cock.

I gently pressed the head against his lips, "Kiss the tip Princess," I ordered as I looked down at him.

"Yes, yes, yes," he whispered before placing a reverent kiss exactly where I told him to.

"Good boy, now try kissing it all over, use that perfect mouth of yours to worship my cock."

The air filled with the sweet scent of pure vanilla, the smell overwhelming the rest of his scent notes, and I wondered what that meant. My ears focused on sound of slick dripping down his thighs while his soft lips kissed every inch of my aching cock. Then he stopped and looked up at me expectantly, as if waiting for more direction.

"You want to try licking it?" I asked as I pushed my cock against his cheek while I lifted one of his small hands, placing them on my balls. "They're filled with cum and it's all yours if you do a good job."

Willow squeaked excitedly while his little tongue went to work, causing me to moan in pleasure.

"Yes, more," I groaned and suddenly my cock was enveloped in his warm mouth. "Fuck your gorgeous!" I exclaimed as I gazed down at him. His lips were stretched, almost obscenely, with how big my dick was compared to to his small mouth and I smiled at the sight of the string of drool lazily dripping down his chin. His cheeks were rosy and his skin glistened with a thin sheen of sweat and he gazed up at me with those same blown eyes, somehow still in subspace despite my temporary rejection. At the compliment, his blush spread down his neck to his chest, making me want him even more.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now

Princess. Gonna make a mess of that prim little face of yours," I growled. "Just sit there and try to relax your throat. I want to fill it up with my cock. I might even make you choke on it but this time, on purpose."

Willows entire body trembled while I spoke and I noticed the sheets darken in color, his slick creating a puddle beneath him.

"You're so fucking messy," I taunted, delighted by his lustful whimpers.

I grabbed his hair tight in my fist and placed my other on the back of his neck. Then I slowly pushed my cock deeper into his mouth. Willow gazed at me through half lidded eyes and he began to relax. I looked away from his intense gaze for a moment, to appreciate his lithe little body but the second I did, Willow began to choke.

"Eyes on me baby, you're completely safe. I won't let you suffocate," I promised as I pulled out a little, only to thrust back in even deeper.

This time Willow didn't choke. His gaze was locked on me and I could scent that my express attention helped to make him feel at ease. I did not look away from his eyes for a while after that. I went slowly at first, easing in and out of his mouth, coaxing his throat to relax with every half inch of progress. The closer I got to having my entire cock in his mouth, the quicker my thrusts became.

"Look at my little virgin," I teased when my cock was buried to the hilt with my large, hairy balls pressed up against his chin. "Not so innocent anymore, hmm? Are you Daddy's little cock whore?"

Willow suddenly gripped my ass tightly and his eyes rolled back into his head while spurts of cum erupted from his tiny cock.

"It's so easy to make you cum," I mused. "Daddy's perfect Princess."

Willow whined when I removed my cock but I ignored him for the moment. I quickly moved a blanket over the wet spots and then I laid back on the bed and opened my arms to him. I had thought we could take a break since he came but instead of curling up next to me, my little omega laid on top of me so that his mouth could easily attack my rigid cock with kitten licks and tiny kisses. I smiled to myself as his pert little ass came into view. The boy probably hadn't even realized that his position gave me access to his sweet, tight hole, for he yelped in surprise when I swept my tongue between his cheeks.

The omega quickly closed his lips around my cock once more and began to fuck his throat on his own. I groaned as I pulled his small asscheeks apart, exposing his beautiful, pink, leaking rosebud. I began to lick around it, teasing it around the hairless ring of flesh before pushing the tip of my tongue inside. The sugary taste of his slick filled my mouth as my tongue fucked deeper into his hole. I felt a sense of accomplishment when Willow's throat vibrated around my cock with unmistakeable pleasure, letting me know I'd found his sweet spot.

At the same moment, Willow began to fuck his face aggressively, as if he couldn't help himself, and I felt my orgasm approaching in a rush. I dug my nails into the omega's asscheeks, wanting to give him a taste of painful pleasure and Willow abruptly came for a second time, only now his syrupy fluids were all over my face. I came seconds later and noticed, with pride, that my omega swallowed every drop. The boy pulled off once I was finished and took several deep breaths before shakily rolling onto the mattress, next to my legs. He snuggled against me tightly, gripping one of my thighs with more strength than I expected him to have after finishing twice.

"I did finally it! Was I good?" he murmured sleepily as he nuzzled his face against my thigh, while he used his other hand to gently pet my softening cock.

"Did what baby?" I asked as I stroked his calf.

"I made you cum with my mouth, like Kevin. I'm good at sex now," he murmured before falling into a deep sleep, without waiting for a response and his body completely relaxed against the bed.

I gently pulled Willow up higher on the bed so I could cradle him against my chest. I settled him so that his head lay on my chest with one arm wrapped around him while the other gently carded through his hair. My brain was tired from the stress of the afternoon followed by the release I'd needed for a while and that made it hard to process Willow's words.

Something about them nagged at the back of my mind. I knew it was no secret that I'd been with others before I met my mate. Every time Willow brought up his insecurities, I felt awful for not waiting for him. The thing that confused me though, was why Willow would single out Kevin specifically. I didn't know that they knew each other and my time with Kevin had been incredibly brief, as far as the sexual side went. He had only sucked me off one time and he hadn't even finished the job properly because we'd gotten into a fight. After that, he was only a service submissive without a sexual component to our relationship.

I closed my eyes, feeling the need to remember that moment, even though I felt uncomfortable doing so with my mate wrapped up in my arms. My brain was insistent though and I found myself trying to replay that night in my mind. Why had we gotten into a fight? I cringed as I suddenly remembered.

That's right, some pup had gotten upset about my whoring around and I'd blown him off. Kevin didn't like what I said or how I responded to.. what was it? Oh yeah, I'd made fun of the pup for whining about me kissing someone and had called my future mate a ball and chain, among other things. Kevin was so pissed that I'd call my future mate names and not care about how my behavior could affect them that it caused him to want to save his body for his own mate. I was fine with that choice but something about that fight caused me to regret using hateful words about my future mate, even if I was just talking to a puppy. A pup with long, beautiful, glossy hair...

"You never cared about having a mate! I remember everything you've ever said about it and I'll never be your cock warmer!" Willow's words rang through my mind like a peircing bell.

Suddenly my eyes flew open.

I looked down at the boy in my arms and as the truth hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Fuck," I whispered, feeling bile rise up my throat. "What did I do to you?"

Everything began to make sense to me now.

The kid who had confronted me hadn't actually been a random pup. Willow had always looked younger than his age so it was easy to see why I had been mistaken, besides the fact that him being underage back then meant I couldn't properly scent that he was to be my mate. My brain became loud as my wolf focused on the memory, the boy I'd made cry coming into clear focus. He had looked so small and helpless, despite his fury, and I cringed when I remembered how I had enjoyed being cruel and dismissive towards him.

I growled at myself, full of loathing. I should have been able to see it then. Who else would be so distraught by kissing, other than my true mate? My poor mate who'd always been forcibly kept so pure, naive and innocent. I could see now, how just a simple kiss had probably crushed his young heart. He had been so sensitive back then, the same as he was now, but I hadn't even cared. What's worse, I knew the boy was an omega back then and had still chosen to be crass, despite knowing that my future mate was most likely to be an omega as well. I just... I'd always assumed I'd be with a woman in the end. It was a piss poor excuse but it was true at the time.