Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my mate! My prize! He was mine to cherish and take care of! Mine! He would only belong to me now! His hole would never be the same for anyone else. It was molded to me now, the cock that had forced him open! He was mine! All mine! Mine forever! My wolf was elated as our skin became wet with sweat, our scents intertwining with each other.

'Bite, bite, bite!' My wolf chanted as I neared my orgasm, wanting me to finish the job of making the little omega completely ours.

It was all I could do to keep from biting his soft, pale neck as my rutting body raced towards completion. I clenched my jaw in an effort to hold myself back, not wanting to force a mind connection with my mate on top of everything else. He needed a proper choice for something after all.

My breath caught in my throat as the tiny omega suddenly tensed beneath me before his little cock began to spurt cum all over our bellies. Dying to bite something, I grabbed his wrist, pulling it to my mouth so that my teeth could finally find purchase. As I broke his porcelain skin, the omega screamed passionately, holding the hand that held his wrist tightly, while clenching his hole forcefully around my cock, as if trying to milk it for my seed. The taste of his sweet blood hit my tongue and the moment it did, my cock erupted, filling him to the brim with my seed.

I collapsed against my tiny mate, holding him close as my breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Thank you," Willow whispered into my hair as I clung to him.

"I love you," I murmured happily, my wolf purring with contentment as I arranged us so that I was the big spoon and he was the little, without my cock ever leaving his hole. "Gonna stay inside for a bit," I muttered sleepily. "Want to keep my cum inside."

I gently rubbed Willow's tits as I relaxed around him, kissing his neck slowly through the torture.

"Sensitive," he protested, pushing his ass back against me even more.

"I know baby, I know but we're gonna make you cum once more, okay?" I cooed in his ear as I reached down for his semi hard cock.

Willow whimpered and cried softly from the amount of overstimulation but eventually he was able to get completely hard again. After several minutes of post orgasmic torture, he finally came once more in my palm. I lifted my hand to Willow's mouth, sighing with pleasure as his tongue began to clean my fingers with tiny kitten licks. Once my hand was clean, he relaxed against me with two of my fingers still in his mouth. He suckled them tiredly as he got more comfortable and eventually, he fell into a deep sleep.

I snuggled in close, pressing a tender kiss to his neck as I let my mind relax. Now that it was over, I'd decided that I was just being silly for taking so long to claim him. Our first time together had been nearly perfect, incredibly fulfilling and extremely romantic. I was sure now that Willow and I would be able to deepen our relationship after his heat. After all, now that I knew the pain I'd caused him in the past, I could fix everything, right? Besides, with such a perfect moment between us, uniting as one, what else could possibly go wrong?