Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do?" His voice sounded scared and I cringed, hating that I was upsetting him.

"Shhh, it's okay baby. It's not a big deal," I implored, in an attempt to get him to see that I wasn't going to do anything scary to him.

"I t-thought I-I'd never s-s-see-," he stuttered, shaking a little.

I sat up and quickly scooped the omega into my lap, wincing a little from the extra weight on top of my caged cock.

"Hey, don't worry about it Princess. I'm just trying to protect you. Nothing is wrong. There's nothing bad happening. I won't put it on you, I promise. You're safe."

"Take it off," he demanded, suddenly becoming completely unhinged. "I hate it! Take it off! Your cock is mine! Take it off, take it off!" With every word Willow became more upset and he even slapped me a few times, although he didn't actually have the strength to hurt me. I hurriedly reached for the key and unlocked the cage. The moment the lock was off the omega was removing the steel. He was very aggressive about it and ended up pinching my balls but I didn't stop him. I hadn't meant to upset him so much and I felt like I deserved the discomfort.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now! You never fuck me!" He screamed, glaring at me through angry, red eyes as he let off strong pheromones to attract me.

I wasn't going to fuck him but he didn't have to know that.

I dragged Willow out of the bed and forced him on his knees in front of me. Then I pulled him up by his hair and yanked him forward, shoving my cock and balls against his face.

"Is this what you want baby?" I taunted without giving him a chance to answer. I ground my junk against his eyes, cheeks, nose and lips, laughing at him as he tried to lick my skin. "Kiss the tip and show it the respect it deserves!" I gripped the back of his head and continued to rub my cock all over while he attempted to kiss it, then I slapped his cheeks, smiling as the tip smeared precum all over every place it hit.

Suddenly I dropped his head, forcing him to catch himself on his elbows. Then I pushed him back with my thighs so that his head hit the edge of the mattress, falling back against the bed, and shoved my cock into his open mouth. I forced his head to bounce back against the mattress over and over as I fucked into his throat. The sound of my balls slapping his chin filled the air along with the smell of Willow's arousal. I fucked his mouth hard, letting him gag until it became so violent that I was worried about him vomiting. Then I stood up and forced Willow's hands behind his back before prying his mouth back open with my fingers.

"You're face is such a fucking mess," I teased, pleased when my words evoked a little moan from my beautiful mate.

I lifted my knee and shoved my toes into his mouth. When he sucked them inside, I began to fuck his face with my foot and taunted him about how slutty he looked. When his small hand inched towards his throbbing cock I pulled my toes away and shoved my heel against his neck.

"Leave your little clit alone," I growled before moving in close to sit my ballsac on his face. I let him try to suck on my hairy balls and then took them away, over and over, taunting him with what he wanted. Then I moved forward a little more so that I could sit my asshole right against his lips.

"Why don't you love on Daddy's asshole for a little while Princess? Prove to me how thankful you are to have it on your lips. Show me how much you adore it," I coaxed, rubbing the rosebud against his slightly open mouth.

I smiled when he kissed my hole before his little tongue tentatively poked inside. Even in his fevered state Willow sometimes got shy. I knew this was new for him so I stayed still for a bit, letting him explore my crack and asshole at his leisure. After a while, Willow began to purr softly as he lapped away at my hole, sounding much more at ease than when he saw the cage.

Unfortunately for me, his little sounds of contentment turned me on more than I could bare and I knew I needed to give myself a break. The only problem was, how would I be able to get away when my mate was feeling so needy? If I knew he was ready, I'd simply fuck his gorgeous little ass until he passed out but I couldn't just do that to him. Every time I thought I should, Willow's hurt scream to "never touch him again" echoed in my mind and I couldn't go through with it. I was already doing so much to him as it was, I couldn't take the chance in marring his first time with regret.

I pulled off of his face and knelt down to grip his tiny cock between my finger and thumb. "Watch me Princess," I encouraged as I quickly moved my fingers up and down his small, slippery shaft.

I watched, completely enchanted by how Willow's eyes went cross as he focus on what my hand was doing to him. I shoved a few fingers in his mouth and smirked when a dopy grin lit up his face around the fingers he suckled. He cheeks and neck were all pink and his lush lower lip was raw and bloody from having been bitten so often. Soon enough the carpet became soaked with his slick and drool ran down his chin.

"Cum for Daddy Princess," I cooed while I quickly pulled at his little prick. "Yes, that's it. That's a good boy," I praised when he finally shuddered with release.

Willow panted with his tongue hanging out, while string after string of cum decorated the carpet stain he'd already made.

"Feel better sweetheart?" I asked in between planting kisses all over his sweaty face.

"Sticky," he whined, looking tired and crabby.

He was so cute.

"Let's get you into the tub then, that'll be nice," I coaxed as I took his hands in mine to pull him up.

"You too?" He asked, holding my hands tight.

"Of course Princess, anything you want," I assured as I walked us to the bathroom.

"That's a lie," he hissed, sitting on the toilet seat while he waited for me to fill the bathtub.

I glanced at his sad little face, "No it's not baby. I'd do anything for you," I promised, hoping for a smile.

"I want your cock," he sighed wistfully. "But you won't give me that, you even locked it away. I don't understand. I.. I thought I did well? I made you cum. I've done it a lot now.. I've gotten good at it.. I think?" He stood and walked over to me, then he bent forward, bracing his hands on the edge of the tub so that his pert little ass was within grabbing distance. "Does my hole not please you Alpha? Do I.. not please you?"

His tiny body trembled and I glanced at his face, dismayed when I saw the devastated look on it. I let my finger ghost over his crack before slowly rubbing against the skin of his rosebud. I smiled when my finger came away wet.

"Everything about you pleases me," I promised, leaning over to place a kiss on his asscheek. Then I stood up and walked behind him to pull him back up to standing. "Let's get in the water okay Willow? I know you'll feel better once all that slick and sweat is washed off of you." The boy allowed me to help him into the tub and he relaxed against my chest once we were settled.

"Then what did I do wrong Daddy? I don't understand. It hurts so much, being empty," he sniffled.

"Doesn't it help when you have the plug? Or when you cum?" I asked, feeling worse about myself.

"Yes... the plug is nice but it's not the same and the feeling never goes away," he murmured.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just trying to do the right thing baby. I wish I could make you understand that. I don't want to hurt you."

"You are hurting me," he insisted.

"I just don't want you to hate me anymore," I whispered. "I love you so much Willow.. it makes me sad that you hate me. I know I did so much wrong and I'm sorry for that. But sweetheart, I'd never forgive myself if you came out of your heat feeling like I took advantage of you."

"I wouldn't," he argued childishly.

"I'll make love to you the moment your heat ends, if you still want me. I promise," I offered, wanting to give him some kind of hope.

"I've always wanted you. I've never wanted anyone else," he nearly whispered.

He fell silent after that and eventually I noticed that he'd fallen asleep. I let him rest until the water turned cold. Then I roused him for long enough that he could get out of the tub before picking him up and carrying him to our bed.

*******

The next morning, 5:45 am:

I stirred awake at the sound of a pained cry. The first thing I noticed was a wet, hot, tight feeling around my cock. I felt a little groggy and lost, not knowing what was happening to me, but it felt too good to complain. I gasped as pleasurable feelings surrounding my cock and thrust my hips up, trying to forced my cock deeper inside the tight tunnel that surrounded it. My cock had never felt this good before! I tiredly blinked a few times, trying to figure out what was going on, even though my wolf wanted nothing more than to fuck whatever was on my cock into the soft mattress. It had been so long since my cock had fucked more than a mouth...

"Daddy, please.. hurts," a soft voice whimpered. Willow's voice...

My eyes opened wide and I was immediately awake. It was mostly dark out but the sun must have just started to rise, for I could make out what was right in front of me. There, sitting halfway on my cock, was my little omega. He had tears streaming down his flushed cheeks and his body was soaked with sweat. His shins quaked around my stomach and I felt the pressure of his slippery hands on my legs as he strained to lift himself up. I quick glance down at my body had me sitting up in panic. There was a puddle of fluid on my stomach and, though the light was low, I could make out a pinkish tinge! Willow cried out in pain from my sudden movement, as it made him collapse so that the rest of my cock was buried the all the way inside of him.

"Daddy!" He screamed, grabbing onto to my shoulders and clinging for dear life. "Please take it out. Please! Hurts so much!"

I quickly wrapped my arms around him, "Shhh, calm down sweetheart. It'll be alright. Just hold still. Everything is going to be fine. Hold on tight, ok?"

Trying to keep Willow as steady as I could, I rolled us over so that I was on top. Then I slowly pulled my cock out of his little hole, wincing when I saw how red and swollen it looked. The omega shook, crying quietly while I sat back on the bed, putting some distance between us. I felt horrible. My mate was injured because of me. I'd promised him he would be fine but he wasn't fine.

What had I done? Did I think I was in a dream and force myself onto my mate? My hand swiped against the fluid on my belly and I brought my fingers to my lips to taste them. The sweet taste of my mates slick was tainted with something....

Blood.

My heart began to race and I felt like I couldn't breath. I was a monster! I'd hurt my mate so intimately that he might never trust me again! I felt tears well up in my eyes. All I'd wanted, since I found out about my mate coming of age, was to be the best Alpha I could be but I was a failure. I'd messed up in the past, sure, but I'd also messed up now. He'd never forgive me. I couldn't believe that I'd let his heat overwhelm me so much that I'd tried to... assault him? Had I really done that?! I hated myself so much.

"I'm so sorry," I gasped, not realizing how I'd begun to hyperventilate. I trembled. It felt like I couldn't breath. I had to get out of here. I rose to my feet, prepared to make a run for it.

"Daddy?" A moment later Willow's soft hand was holding on to one of mine.

"I-I'm-I'll go get you some food. Okay?" I gasped, wanting to escape my omega's presence. I no longer trusted myself. I was evil.

"You're leaving me?" I looked down at the boy on my bed and immediately felt worse when I saw his dejected expression.

"D-don't you want me to leave?" I managed to ask, unable to understand why he wasn't freaking out right now. He should be scared of me, right? Or, what if he was scared but felt he couldn't show it?

"I want you to fuck me!" He whined, looking even more upset.

"But I- I just- what?" I asked, entirely confused.

"I felt sooo empty but now it h-hurts e-even worse! I tried to do it by myself and b-but it hurt so much! What did I do wrong? Why didn't it feel g-g-good? I don't understand! Wha did-do wro?!" As Willow spoke his words became less clear. I became even more confused about what had just happened but it still felt like my fault.

Did Willow mean he tried to fuck himself on my cock because I refused to do so? So I hadn't.. raped him? I was so confused. I thought I was helping him by waiting. I thought I was doing the honorable thing. Was I wrong? Either way, that still made Willow's pain my fault.

'Fix it, fix it now,' my wolf urged.

I took a few deep breaths, trying to get a grip on myself. We couldn't both be distraught, that wouldn't help the omega. Maybe it was time? If Willow was so determined to be filled with my cock that he possibly took matters into his own hands, maybe I should actually make love to him? Maybe it would be okay? I sure as hell hoped so because I was out of ideas on how to wait and I'd never felt worse about myself.

"Lay on your back sweetheart," I told the omega, trying to distract him once more. I was surprised when he obeyed. I had been worried that he would now be terrified of me but that didn't seem to be the case. So okay, maybe I really hadn't pushed myself on him? I still didn't know for sure and I hated that I didn't.

I leaned in and ghosted my lips across his, worried he wouldn't want to kiss me. Willow responded, deepening the kiss and pushing his short tongue between my lips. I was almost shy, letting him explore my mouth, and continued the kiss without trying to dominate the situation at all. Willow wrapped his legs around my body to pull me closer, forcing our torsos to be flush with each other's. Then he wrapped his arms around my neck to push my mouth more firmly against his. I held still as he twisted and ground his lithe little body beneath mine.

"Make love to me Alpha, please? I bet it won't hurt if you do it. At least, not in a bad way," he begged, his voice ragged from how much he was grinding against me.

"I shouldn't," I murmured, still reeling from the confusion of being inside of him.

"Daddy, please, I need you! You're supposed to take care of me and I don't even think you want me! Will I never be good enough? I wanted to be better than the others but you won't even give me a chance!" He cried desperately, with fresh tears in his eyes and his neck bared.

"Alright Princess, alright. You're right, I'm sorry. I'll take care of you properly, okay?" I finally caved and began to kiss my way down his pale body.

I spent a little time sucking and teasing his nipples with my teeth before kissing and licking down his belly. I pressed a bite against his hip and he moaned as his legs fell open, all shyness gone. I leaned over to press a trail of tiny kisses and licks down each leg and was delighted to hear moan after breathy moan come from my pretty mate. I gently spread his legs even more so that I could see his drippy, little hole.

It looked so tiny and vulnerable, all puffy and red from the damage my cock had already done but still very pretty. I didn't think I'd ever seen such a sweet little hole before and I wanted nothing more than to make it feel good. I leaned forward and swiped my tongue against it, wincing at the sore taste mixed with slick. I hated that my mate had been hurt and I hoped I could make it up to him. I was so nervous. I didn't want to injure my mate any further than he already had been but I didn't trust myself.

I pressed a gentle kiss to his hole and was rewarded with a fresh flood of slick. I tenderly licked around and over his rosebud, mixing my saliva with his slick before pressing the tip of my tongue inside of him. Willow mewled contentedly as I began to eat out his ass and by the time my tongue was fucking him, he was begging to be filled over and over.

I carefully pressed two of my fingers inside of him and began to twist and scissor them. I watched in aww as his hole bloomed for me, opening around my fingers easily as I gently stretched him. I added another finger, sighing with satisfaction as I watched his hole mold around me, as if the more I added the more he was willing to take and he slowly began to move. He looked so gorgeous, fucking himself on my fingers, that I let him keep control of the pace for as long as he wanted.

It didn't take long for Willow to complain that my fingers weren't enough so I nervously proceeded to the next step. I could almost laugh at myself for how nervous I felt. It was almost like I was the virgin trying to prove myself to my lover. The stakes were real though. I knew that if things went badly, it would crush me. I needed this to be good for him and I found myself wishing fervently that he was somehow lucid enough for the experience.

I gently lifted Willow's legs so that they were on my shoulders and moved in close so that I could line my cock up with his hole. I hesitated before pushing it in, studying my threatening member. My cock suddenly looked monstrous to me, dangerous even, and his rosebud looked so delicate and fragile. I carefully rubbed the tip of my cock against his wet crack, wanting to warn him about what was coming.

"Please," my omega whimpered as his back arched, "I need it, Daddy, please!"

I, very slowly, pushed the thick tip of my cock head inside of my mates tight, wet passage. It took every ounce of my self control to not bury myself in his gorgeous ass. He felt so good, so unbelievably tight, and I could tell that no one had ever done this to him before. This only increased my desire for his pleasure and I had to pause and take a deep breath. I needed to feel his little hole wrapped around my entire shaft but I had to be careful! I pressed another inch inside him and stopped, waiting for my tiny mate to adjust. I turned my head to tenderly kiss his calf before reaching forward to take his tiny cock in my hand.

As I pushed another inch inside, I began to rub his hard little cock, loving how cute it looked all chubbed up with need. I moved my hand faster as I pushed in a little more and smiled when my omega started to spurt his cum into my hand.

"Good boy, Daddy loves when you cum," I hummed as I sank in a little further.

After seven long minutes I finally pushed the last inch inside of Willow, praising him when my balls were flush with his ass. I rested a bit longer and then slowly pulled my cock out a little before pushing it back in, just letting him get the feel for it without using much force at all. I ground against him as I gazed at his face, loving how he blushed when his eyes met mine. We stared at each other with so much intensity that I almost felt like I could cum from the way he looked at me. The sweet scent of vanilla mixed with cinnamon and ice filled the air as I picked up a little more speed. Willow's ass sucked me in deep and he began to move his skinny hips in time with my thrusts.

"Kiss me!" The omega begged, reaching out for me as we came together.

I leaned forward and let him pull me down against his chest so that we could kiss. I thought the kiss would be gentle but it wasn't. Willow forced his tongue in my mouth as he wrapped his legs tightly around me, holding me as close as he possibly could. I moaned into the kiss, my lips becoming swollen and over sensitive as he passionately bit them.

"Faster," he purred, and I obliged.

I pulled out further than I had before and then pushed back in forcefully, filling him deep with my girth. My hips became a blur and my self control abandoned me as I watched my omega fully give himself to me. He was gorgeous, twitching and moaning as my cock claimed him, forcing his hole to accommodate me. His eyes were half closed and his lips were parted from the noises he was making. He looked so lost in pleasure that it nearly made me roar with satisfaction. I broke from his hold so that I could slam into him while I held him down with my hand on his cock.