Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip as my eyes watered. How must I have looked to my poor, sweet mate? Like a monster? Like someone who could never truly love him? It was easy to see now that the confrontation had been hard for him. I mean, he was very small back then, a young omega facing up to a table of older, much higher ranking wolves who all thought he was a joke. I could remember now, how he shook as he spoke, as if he was nervous to even be addressing me. I could also remember the look of utter betrayal in his eyes and now I recognized that I'd also seen heartbreak. My poor little Princess.

It was a hard pill to swallow. I was the reason Willow hated me. I was the reason he didn't want to be touched. I was the one that had made my mate so insecure. It was my fault he was always so jealous. I'd made it so that he couldn't trust any other omega's. I was probably the reason why he didn't have friends. I was the reason he was so sensitive and put up his walls. I was the reason he was so defensive. He was terrified that he didn't matter and I hadn't made things any easier.

Fuck. I'd hugged Kevin in front of him. I'd let him in our home when my omega was at his most vulnerable. What's worse, I hurt him by being with the same man again. I groaned when I realized that my father's own disaster with my mother had probably only added to his fears. Did Willow feel like I'd turn him into a cuckold?

No wonder he had run away and said I should never touch him. I would probably feel the same way in his position. It was unbelievable that he wanted me at all and now I couldn't understand how he still thought of me as safe. I wasn't safe. I was an asshole, a selfish prick.. a monster. I was cruel, wasn't I?

In that moment I'd never felt less like an alpha. I'd let my mate down. I'd mentally beaten him down and only made it worse now that we were together. This must be why he didn't want to fully bond with me. Why he was reluctant to be intimate. Was it also why he tried too hard when it came to sexually pleasing me?

Deep down I knew it was the reason and I felt completely disgusted with myself. I'd accidentally broken my mates heart and then forgot he even existed. Then when we met again, I'd taken way to long to connect the dots. I'd even used my dominance to defend someone who Willow perceived to be threat to our bond. What the hell kind of alpha was I? I'd completely destroyed my Luna.

"I'll fix this," I promised to the sleeping boy in my arms. "I'll never hurt you like that again.. you're not... fuck I didn't mean those things. You're precious to me. I'm so sorry. I swear, I'll spend the rest of my days making this up to you."

********

Willow's Pov:

I stirred a little, feeling something warm and solid beneath my head. As I became a little more aware, I could make out a heartbeat and the rush of blood. I inhaled deeply, using the scents in the air to check my surroundings before opening my eyes.

'Mate', my wolf practically purred as I inhaled Daddy's rich scent, pleased with how he sort of smelled like a mix of us both right now. We smelled like dessert and I wanted more of it.

"You're still here," I whispered quietly against his skin.

'Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate', my wolf hummed, salivating for more of Daddy's body.

My alpha stirred at my words and his arms tightened for a moment before they completely relaxed around me.

"Do you want some water baby? Or some food? It's been two days already, you must be hungry?" The Alpha asked me in a soft voice.

'Mate, Mate, Mate,' my wolf insisted as I stretched against him.

"No," I whispered, licking my lips as I raised up on one arm to meet his gaze. I let one of my hands trail lightly up his legs, pausing a moment before closing my hand around his soft cock.

'MATE, MATE, MATE', my wolf urged and I felt my hole moisten.

I was so empty. I needed Daddy. I needed his cock.

'YES! MATE!'

"Fuck me Daddy," I heard myself whine.

So empty. I needed him now. The ache of emptiness was spreading but my mate was right here. I just needed to..

"Daddy please," I insisted as I pulled out of his arms. I pressed my face against the mattress and pushed my ass in the air, instinctually presenting my hole to my Alpha.

'Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate," my wolf continued to chant while I waited with bated breath to be taken.

I shivered with delight when I felt the tip of one of his thick fingers pressing into my hole. It opened easily for the digit and I could feel slick dripping out from around it. I yelped at a sharp sting against my balls but only arched my ass up higher, hoping for more.

"Yes," I whimpered, when the pain returned, this time from my mate lightly tugging at my balls.

I loved it when Daddy was rough with them. I moaned loudly as another finger entered me and soon I was alternating between the tugs, that were growing painful, and the thrusts of his fingers, which felt amazing. I bucked against his hands, even though that meant forcing the hand on my balls to tug even harder. I loved it. One moment it was pain the next it was pleasure, over and over in rapid fire. Suddenly I screamed as Daddy spanked me hard before wrapping the base of my cock and balls in a tight fist. I wanted to cum so bad but I couldn't, thanks to the pressure of his hands. After a minute of exquisite torture, the alpha released my cock in favor of wrapping his strong bicep around my tiny waist, holding my back tight against his chest while his fingers continued to fuck my ass.

"You're mine omega, all mine," he growled into my ear, adding a third finger as I mewled helplessly. "Such a good boy, letting me play with your wet little hole like this. It belongs to me now, doesn't it?"

A sting of discomfort tried to enter my brain, telling me that the Alpha should be mad at me. He should be showing me my place, hurting me even, because I deserved it. I'd done something unforgivable and sleazy that made it so that I wasn't special anymore. The thing was, I couldn't figure out what I had done or why I should feel like that and easily blocked the anxious feelings from my mind. My mate wanted me, he said I was good and I was going to get his cock. That's all that mattered. All too soon, three fingers weren't enough and I heard myself whine whorishly, begging for more but unable to speak.

"Fuck, you sound so sexy and look how bad you want it. Your ass is wiggling all around like you just have to fuck yourself on my fingers. Like you can't control it! Such a needy little Princess. You want another finger in that tight little hole, don't you?" Daddy whispered in my ear.

"Please," I whimpered, feeling chills explode throughout my body when he traced his tongue along the outside of my ear.

"My spoiled Princess gets everything he wants," Daddy hummed as he pressed another finger inside of me. "You're stretching out so nicely." The alpha suddenly pulled back and let my upper body collapsed back onto the bed. Moments later I nearly screamed as a fiery pain burned across my skin. "Gonna spank this perfect little ass of yours until it's red. You won't even be able to sit without tearing up."

With every harsh thrust of his fingers, my ass and thighs were met with even harder spankings. I screamed and squealed, wiggling to get away but the moment the spanking was over, I'd pushed my ass out for more. Some part of my brain knew that my skin was beginning to bruise and I couldn't wait! I'd get to see marks from my mate, marks that meant I belonged to him. It was perfect.

Within minutes I was begging to cum and Daddy caught it in his palm when I did, feeding me the candy like fluid as my legs buckled beneath me. I was a quivering mess for a while and barely noticed that Daddy had cum on the back of my thighs. However, I did notice when he left the bed, his absence creating a rush of cold air around me. For some reason, the absence hurt excruciatingly.

"N-no. Don't go!" I begged, reaching out towards where he had been but unable to move. I felt much too weak to do anything for myself.

When the alpha didn't return immediately I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I'd done something wrong! He was mad at me!

A minute later, I felt a warm, wet cloth on my body, cleaning excess slick and cum from my skin and I was able to relax again.

"I'm not going anywhere baby," the alpha promised softly.

Once I was clean he sat me up and pulled me into a tender kiss. I felt my tiny cock stir, despite having just cum and the empty ache of my hole began to bother me a once more.

"Oh please, please fuck me Alpha! You're so big and strong and so very handsome. Your cock looks so... I just want... Aren't you tired of these games? Don't you want my v- all of me?" I corrected at the last minute, feeling like a fraud for trying to claim virginity.

"You haven't eaten in a days Willow and you're a bit more lucid than you have been in a while. Why don't we get some food in you and then I'll make you cum again. Okay pup?" He asked gently as he stroked my jaw with his thumb.

I frowned at his words, hating that I was actually hungry when all I wanted was his big, fat, cock stuffing me full of his cum, even if that had yet to happen. I blushed from my thoughts and then realized he was probably right. If I was capable of embarrassment I should probably take the chance to eat. I was already feeling weak and shaky from having cum so much.

"But I feel so empty," I murmured, blushing even more from my admission.

"I think I have something that will help," the alpha assured as he reached for his nightstand. "I had this made for you. I heard that during heat it's easier for the omega to eat if they have a reminder of their mate inside of them. It's... one of the only things I know about omega heat's so I really hope it helps."

Maxwell then presented me with a strange device that sort of looked like a strawberry with a pink, sparkly jewel on top of it. It was very thick, maybe even as thick as Maxwell's cock, from what I'd seen, and it was made of smooth rose gold steel. Saliva pooled on my tongue, causing me to drool when my jaw went slack. I loved beautiful things! I didn't know what the steel tool was but I liked it a lot. It was shiny and pretty and oh so pink! I wanted it in my mouth. I had to have it!

I stuck out my tongue to tentatively lick the steel before quickly sucking it into my mouth, loving how cool and smooth it felt against my tongue and cheeks. I heard myself moan around it and flushed but that did not stop me from swirling my tongue around it. All too soon Maxwell pulled it away from me and I whined unhappily, wishing my mouth was full again.

"Lay across my lap Princess, stomach down," he ordered in a sultry voice.

I felt my mind melt into a puddle when he called me Princess. My mate had been doing that a lot and I really liked it. Hearing it made me feel special.. important, loved? I began to grind my tiny, hard cock against his thighs, moaning from the pleasure my friction caused. To my disappointment, the alpha stilled my hips and I wanted to complain but a moment later I felt cool steel touch the outside of my asshole. I shivered excitedly, knowing that I was FINALLY about to have something bigger inside of me.

"Yesss," I hissed as the object slowly pushed into my ass and my hole spasmed around it. It hurt a little but the pain went away within seconds as the pleasure of being filled became more important.

Once the item was snug between my asscheeks, Daddy sat me up and dressed me in a black button up shirt that looked like a long-sleeve dress on my small frame. I didn't care though, for it smelled strongly of my mate and I found that comforting. Then he knelt down in front of me and slid a pair of my white lace panties up my thighs, settling the fabric just below my hips. I moaned loudly when he pressed a kiss to my lace covered cock and my legs quivered when he pulled me to my feet, leaving me unable to stand on my own. Eating seemed silly. We should really stay in bed....

"Come on sweetheart, let's get you some food and water," Maxwell coaxed as he scooped me up and carried me out of our bedroom.

"Yes Daddy," I murmured submissively as I snuggled happily against his chest, thrilled that he was taking care of me and only me.

*******

Maxwell's Pov:

I was exhausted. It had been 6 days since Willow's heat had begun with no end in sight! Usually heats only lasted five to seven days but it didn't seem as if Willow had begun to cool down at all and I was getting desperate. I had yet to penetrate him with my cock but my self control was running dangerously low. Both of us had cum at least fifteen times a day, often several in a row before the omega would let us take a break. A few times the boy wouldn't let us stop until he simply passed out from playing for so long.

I knew that the omega would probably be more sated if I fucked him properly but I hadn't... yet. Even though my wolf was clawing at my walls, trying to force me into claiming and breeding our lovely little mate. I wanted so badly to see his hole stretched out and puffy with my cum pouring out of it. He'd look gorgeous like that and I had to make a conscious effort to not think about it. I wanted to wait until Willow was in control of his own mind before I stuck my cock inside of him.

I'd felt horrible ever since realizing how I'd hurt him in the past and that made me paranoid that I was hurting him now. I knew that I was making him feel good, of course I was. Willow was constantly blissed out and purring happily when I used my fingers, hands and mouth to make him cum anytime he needed. However, I had not forgotten his words of rejection. I was still terrified that if I fucked him, he would see it as an unwanted act, or even an attack.

Every time I imaged that possibility, I felt sick inside and that feeling had helped me hold back for a while but now... things were getting ridiculously difficult. His heats were meant to bring us together and holding back felt so wrong, like I was fighting against my own nature. His body called to me by the minute and my hands itched to be all over him at any given time. He was gorgeous and his consciousness often floated between subspace and semi awareness with sparing moments of clarity. However, these moments were never enough to get a truthful answer out of him. I had tried but Willow begged to be filled the moment I brought it up. He didn't even seem to remember telling me that I shouldn't touch him and that made my anxiety over doing the wrong thing even worse.

I was currently letting Willow take a nap while I considered how to proceed with the rest of his heat. I kept coming back to the same conclusion, it was the only way I could be sure to always have control, but I wasn't sure if doing so would upset Willow. Surely not, if I was wearing it and not him. I mean, Willow hadn't wanted to wear it again but that didn't mean that I shouldn't, right? Yes, it was the only way. I needed to protect him from myself. It was settled then. I'd be wearing a cock cage until his heat was over. I actually had one that fit me, due to my own curiosity from years before. I had it specially made for me because most available were too small and didn't fit but I had yet to actually wear it. Now seemed like the perfect time, as I was finally soft.

I nervously lubed up my limp cock and slid the steel ring over my penis and behind my scrotum, so that the ring was against my body. Then I carefully placed the cage over myself, making sure to line up the holes and locking pins so I could connect them. I hesitated again before closing the lock and shivered when it clicked into place, suddenly very aware of how uncomfortable it felt. There was no way I could get hard and I felt almost trapped by my desire for Willow. The experience was already making me feel incredibly empathetic towards my poor mate. Until right then I hadn't even realized how strange and awkward it would feel to be locked up all the time with only a vague knowledge of when freedom would come. My poor mate had been locked up for years and he hadn't even known if I would be kind to him about it. He should have never had to suffer like that! I shook my head a little to clear the melancholy thoughts and turned to my mate when he whimpered for me, awake again after only twenty minutes of sleep.

"Daddy," he mewled pathetically as his eyes glazed over. I mentally braced myself, knowing what he was going to say. "Daddy fuck me, please...so empty."

My cock strained against the cage, responding to my mates fevered pleas.

"I'll make you cum Princess, don't you worry," I promised as I pressed a kiss to his warm forehead.

"Empty," he insisted with a small pout while his small hands trailed down my body.

"Lay on your back and hold you legs open," I ordered.

Willow obeyed quickly and his chest rose and fell with excitement. I smiled at the eager look in his eyes and the heated flush of his cheeks. His excitement was adorable and he looked so fucking gorgeous all spread out for me! I turned my attention to his hard little nipples, tracing my fingers lightly around the nubs. The omega's breathing deepened as I continued to play with his tits, pinching and twisting them in between my gentle caresses. I rubbed his nipples raw, refusing to leave them alone until Willow had tears in his eyes.

I loved the tears. It was quickly becoming a fetish that I never knew I had. He looked so helpless and pretty and so ridiculously turned on when he cried and the smell... fuck he smelled so good! Pure warm vanilla with a tinge of cinnamon filled the air, intoxicating me even more. My mate was utterly perfect.

"P-please," Willow begged, gazing up at me with those adoring, tear filled eyes. "Please fuck me Daddy. I want to cum. Feels so good but I'm so empty," he whimpered as he pulled his thighs back even more, wantonly exposing his leaking hole to me.

My cock strained uselessly against my cage, trying in vain to obey its owner. I groaned a little, wanting to unlock myself but instead I lowered one of my hands down Willow's body, letting my nails scape against the omega's skin. Willow arched his back when I finally made contact with his hole, stuffing two fingers inside of him at once.

"Fuck," I whispered as I plunged my fingers in and out of the slightly loosened opening. It would be so easy to sink my cock into him now! He was so wet and so willing... I could probably be balls deep in one thrust!

I pushed two more fingers inside, while alternating between his torturing each of his tits with my other hand. I easily found his pleasure zone and was rewarded with tearful cry after cry when I mercilessly stimulated the area. I'd found out earlier that if I didn't stop, I could get Willow to cum again, mere minutes after cumming a first time. I smiled as his little cock spasmed and twitched while it spurted small ropes of sugary cum all over his stomach.

I loved watching his cock erupt. It was so small and cute and I felt so possessive of it. It was usually a soft pink but right before he came the head turned so dark it was almost purple. The color was striking and I felt drawn to it. I needed to taste it!

I quickly shoved my fingers into Willow's mouth while I sucked his cock into my own and I never stopped fucking his ass. Soon Willow was quivering and moaning uncontrollably while slick poured out of him, making everything slippery. All at once I removed my fingers and brutally squeezed Willow's balls in my fist. With a loud cry Willow came and I swallowed, loving the taste. I made sure to milk every drop out of him until he was whining and squirming away from being overstimulated.

I quickly moved to hold Willow, having learned that he was incredibly clingy during his heat, not that I minded, and wrapped my arms around him. The omega snuggled against me and kicked his leg over my body, brushing the steel of my cock cage. After several minutes of cuddling, Willow slowly became aware of the cold steel against his leg. I held my breath as he cautiously slid his hand over my cage. Willow froze and then sat up abruptly, staring at me with wide, horrified eyes.