All Comments on 'Ice Queen Cuckcake Pt. 01'

by PieceOfCredence

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In Spanish Juan its a male name, like John. Juana its the female variant like Joann.

FabGMxFabGMxabout 1 month ago

Ok could be interesting the story.

Minor nitpick: Juan (unless your using a Korean name) it is a male spanish name, the female version it is Juana (like Jane/Joan)

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

It has a good background for a story. I do believe doe what we received in context it was long. both scenes at work was good, however he should have hired her to be Juan assistant with Isabela being the secretary. I thought the scene between the two women at the gym was great, wish it had been more. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Guys, if you read the story, the main character Juan is Singaporean. Not Spanish. (Nor Filipina, nor Mexican, etc, etc.) We can guess, from the fact that Spanish is not a common language in Singapore, that her name is not the Spanish man's name, but a different name with the same spelling. You know, like how the "gee-sus" they talk about down at First Lutheran and the "hay-soos" you met on the plane are different even though they're both spelled Jesus?

RheanoRheanoabout 1 month ago

Good start!

Looking forward the next one

PieceOfCredencePieceOfCredenceabout 1 month agoAuthor

Sorry for the confusion, Juan is Singaporean-American. I mistyped my previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Joanna’s violence toward Juan and the contrast of Mark’s hard cock with Joanna being limp with Juan was hot!

We’re a Korean couple, have travelled a lot and think that Nordic and German women are so beautiful, strong and

self assured.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous