Ideas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

"I'll bring you some champagne," she said to Irene, "Robert always gives his women champagne, apparently it opens their legs quicker than wine. Have fun."

"I assume you've slept with her?" Irene asked, a little acid in her voice.

"Yes, in fact I have, several times." Robert replied, sounding amused.

"So why aren't you still with her?" Irene pressed on.

"One, because she's too young, and two, because she wants children, and I don't want children, I already have two." Robert explained.

"Which reminds me, have you got any condoms?"

"No, I hate them. Do you and Oscar use them?"

"Yes, I love him, but I don't want to risk having children with him yet."

"Why not?"

"Because we haven't decided to start a family yet, and on the other hand (giggling) because if it's a boy, he'll almost certainly have a tiny cock, and that would be too cruel."

"Well I won't wear a condom, so you'll have to risk it with me. Are you ok with that, that I might make you pregnant?"

"I told Oscar that for me it's a risk worth taking."

"Well that's fine, I will get to feel your pussy properly, and you will get to feel my big cock, without any rubber separating us, and when I cum, you'll feel it splashing inside you, hitting your cervix. Deep inside." Robert explained, adding to the eroticism.

"Can we dance?" Irene asked, trying to stop the waves of arousal which were threatening to overwhelm her.

"Of course, good idea." Robert said, holding out his hand to lead Irene onto the dance floor.

The beautiful couple enjoyed dancing together for quite a while, and then the DJ started playing slower numbers, and Robert held Irene in his arms, and kissed her gently, but insistently, using his tongue to explore her mouth, using his hands to explore her arse.

"I'm really horny, let's go to your room." Irene suggested.

"Sounds good," Robert responded, "are you going to text Oscar to tell him what's happening?"

"Ok, good idea."

Irene typed her text as they walked out of the club and onto the street:-

'Hi love. I've decided to do it. Let him go all the way. We're walking to the hotel now, and soon you will be a cuckold. Pls don't text back, I'll see you later and tell you all the details. Love U xxx'

"Well that's it, I'm committed now, come on, I need you to fuck my brains out!"

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ideas Pt. 02 Previous Part
Ideas Series Info

Similar Stories

Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Watching Her Submit First time watching my wife with another man.in Loving Wives
Sharing Megan My wife plays along with my fantasy.in Loving Wives
Ride Her Bareback A shy wife is persuaded to take a lover.in Loving Wives
More Stories