Identical Twins Share Two Bimbos

Story Info
Two identical twin brothers have sex with two bimbo's.
2k words
3.59
12k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers

Josh and Jake were identical twins. The only difference was Josh had a tiny birthmark on his leg. Their mother always dressed them differently when they were little boys. Nobody could tell them apart.

When they were kids, they were always playing practical jokes and pretending to be the other one. When they dated, they also shared each other's girlfriends. Usually the girls liked it because they got two men who adored them. They also liked to have threesomes and foursomes together. They only had sex together sharing a woman. They never had sex together.

They had a great life and remained to be remarkably close. After they finished college, they bought a home together. They both had a ton of friends.

The brothers had a type of women that they dated. They liked ditzy blondes who enjoyed plastic surgery. They lived in California, so that type of girl was plentiful.

The ditzy girls were their favorite. They were the ones that enjoyed threesomes with the two brothers. The brothers liked pleasing their dates. Sometimes if one of the brothers had a commitment and could not make it, the other brother would step in. That was only with strangers that did not know they had an identical twin.

Last night the two brothers hooked up with two friends Belinda and Betsy. The foursome partied all night long. They drank and had the best time. The women could not tell the guys apart. They were both slutty and wanted to go home with the brothers.

The women went to freshen up in the ladies' room before leaving.

"Wow, these guys are hot!" Belinda said to Betsy.

"The two of them are so sexy. Have you ever had a foursome before?" Betsy asked Belinda shyly.

"No. But if you want to, I would be down for it." Belinda said shockingly to Betsy.

Belinda gave her friend a kiss on the mouth. Betsy kissed her back while they made out with each other. The girls were drunk and having fun. They planned on telling the brothers later they could all have a foursome together if they wanted to.

Many people came into the bathroom while the two fooled around together. They were bombed and laughing while kissing and fingering each other. They were both wearing spandex dresses that they could easily pull up and have fun together. They played on a couch in the sitting room of the lady's lounge. After about a half an hour, they came back to the table where the brothers were waiting.

"We thought you fell in. Everything alright?" Josh asked concerned.

"We were just freshening up. Us girls must work at being hot. We are not as sexy as the two of you." Belinda said thinking they were caught.

"You both look great. Do you ladies want to get out of here? We could have more drinks and get a room!" Josh asked politely.

Belinda looked at Betsy and knew they did not need any more drinks. They were ready to party and wanted to get out of here.

"Let us go! We have had enough to drink. Can we go to a nice hotel with a hot tub? I feel like having sex in one." Belinda said happily.

"Only the best for you ladies." Josh said while cracking up.

Both guys called car service separately. They would meet up at the usual hotel they used. The guys liked to have fun separately with their dates. Later they could all have sex together if they wanted to. Most of the bimbos they picked up wanted to have a foursome with the brothers.

Josh and Belinda left first. While in the car, Belinda sat on Josh's lap and kissed him passionately. She was very horny and put her hands on his cock over his pants. She liked that he was hard and ready for her.

"You are really hard! Can I suck your cock here? I really want your dick!"

"Go for it!" Josh said.

Belinda got off Josh and unzipped his pants. She went onto the floor of the car. Josh was not wearing underwear, so his cock sprang up.

"Your dick is so big! I just want to suck it."

Belinda moved her hair to the side and opened her slutty mouth. She bobbed up and down while pleasuring Josh. Josh pushed her head firmly into his crotch while she sucked his dick. He rested his head against the seat. She was doing a great job. He liked picking up slutty girls. They were sure things and never disappointed.

"Fuck! I am going to cum. Here I go."

Josh released a shitload of cum down Belinda's throat. The slutty girl drank it down and looked at him. Josh smiled.

"I can't wait to eat that pretty pussy of yours."

"I'm so hot. When are we getting to the hotel?"

"Very soon. Come back onto my lap."

Belinda sat on Josh's lap. He kissed her passionately and pulled down her dress. He pulled up her bra and manhandled her tits. Her breasts were fake while he twisted and pulled on her nipples. Belinda moaned and groaned.

"After a while, the car stopped, and Belinda put herself back together. Josh pulled his pants up and the couple went into the hotel. Josh did his business at the desk and they went up to the penthouse.

~~

Jake and Betsy got into another car. Betsy was all over Jake and got busy in the car with him.

"Fuck! You are so hot. I want to fuck you right here! Betsy said to Jake."

"My kind of girl! Go for it."

Betsy kissed Jake passionately and with her one hand unzipped his pants. He was not wearing underwear, so his cock sprang up. Betsy pulled down her panties and put them into her purse. She pulled up her dress and sat down on Jake's cock.

She was quite slutty while she rode Jake's cock in the car. She rocked her hips back and forth and took off her dress. The driver of the car watched while they had sex in the vehicle. The driver liked what he was seeing. Jake figured he would probably jack off himself while watching the hot slut.

Betsy moaned while they fucked in the car. Jake held her fake tits in his hands while she fucked him. Her long hair swung while she fucked him in his lap.

"You are so sexy! I am going to cum. Fuck!"

Betsy kissed Jake on the mouth while she had an orgasm. Jake bit his lip and shot his cum into the slutty girl.

"That was so sexy! Maybe we could all fuck together. Belinda and I like sharing our dates."

"Great. We like pleasing our girls."

Pretty much after they had sex, the driver pulled in front of the hotel. Betsy put her dress on, and the couple went into the hotel. The driver looked like he had just got off too.

"What a sweet hotel! Betsy said excitedly."

"Only the best!"

The two went to the elevator. Betsy continued being flirty while Jake pressed the penthouse button.

"The penthouse. How cool!"

"It is the best. There's a hot tub too."

"Goodie. I love hot tubs." Betsy squealed with delight.

The couple entered the hot tub. Josh and Belinda were in the hot tub drinking champagne and fucking around.

"We are here! What are you sexy people doing?" Betsy yelled out.

"In the hot tub. Take your clothes off and join us." Belinda screamed while continuing to fuck Josh.

Betsy took off her clothes and got into the hot tub. Jake poured two flutes of champagne and joined the rest of them in the hot tub.

Belinda was on Josh's lap in the hot tub bouncing up and down on his cock. Josh was kissing her and holding her huge tits in his hands.

Jake handed Betsy a flute of champagne and they joined the others in the hot tub. Betsy drank the champagne fast and sat next to Jake. She wrapped her hand around his cock and jerked him fast. When his cock was ready, she pushed his dick into her pussy and bounced up and down on his cock. He kissed her passionately on her mouth and played with her boobs.

Both women were riding the twins. They both were good at fucking. The girls turned and kissed each other while continuing to fuck the guys. After they orgasmed, the girls swapped dates. Jake and Belinda got out of the hot tub and moved to bedroom. She lay on the bed while Jake got busy licking her shaved pussy. He found her clitoris and sucked on her hard button. He pushed a few fingers up her pussy and fucked her hard while continuing to suck on her hard clit.

"Fucking hell! Your so good at licking my kitty."

Jake replaced his fingers with his tongue and pleasured her until she screamed. She wrapped her legs around his head while she orgasmed.

Josh and Betsy went to another room. Josh lay on the bed and Belinda squatted down and rode his face. She played with her tits while he licked her pussy lips and sucked on her clit.

"Fucking hell! You are so good at that. I am going to cum. Fuck!"

Betsy screamed while she orgasmed. She got off his face and Josh went on his back. Betsy went between his legs and sucked on each of his warm balls. She licked his cock up the left side of his cock and then the right side. She teased him on the tip of his cock and slowly began sucking his dick.

She loved giving head. She was good at it. Josh was enjoying her efforts and sat up to push her head down to go faster on his dick. She made all the usual sucking noises. And after a while, he shot a thick load of cum down the hot slut's mouth.

"Thanks baby. You are just as sexy as your friend."

"You are just as hot as your brother."

~~

After they fucked around, they all went back into the hot tub and drank more champagne. The brothers fucked each of the girls. They were both very slutty and loved having sex with both brothers.

"Do you guys want to have a foursome?" Belinda asked excitingly.

"Sure. We are up for that."

"Us girls like a cock up our ass and our pussy. Do you guys fuck together?"

"We do foursomes sure."

Belinda and Betsy were excited to fuck the two brothers. The girls needed to get the men ready. They lay together on the bed and the women played with their dicks to make them nice and hard.

Belinda was horny and wanted to lick Betsy's pussy. The girls stood up and began kissing each other. They played with each other's breasts and fingered each other. Once they were dripping, Belinda went down to her knees and licked at Betsy's pussy. She was dripping and ready for some hot fun with the sexy men.

Josh was on his back at Betsy climbed on top of him. She pushed his cock up inside of her pussy. She rocked back and forth riding his cock. Belinda spread her buttocks apart and licked around her butt. She spat on her palm and pushed her finger up inside of her butt.

Jake pushed his cock up inside of her tight ass. Her butt felt incredible while he fucked her. Belinda licked at Jake's ass while Betsy got fucked by the two brothers.

After a bit, they changed places. Betsy climbed on top of Jake and pushed his cock up inside of her pussy. Belinda pulled her butt apart and licked around her butt. She spat on her butt and Josh pushed his cock up inside of her butt. Belinda played around with Josh's ass. She licked and pushed her finger inside of his ass and rubbed at his prostate.

He moaned and spilled his cum inside of Betsy. Jake moaned and blew his load inside of her pussy.

"Wow that was awesome."

The foursome moved back to the hot tub. They drank many bottles of champagne. They fucked all night and into the next day. It was a hot weekend. Eventually, the women were sent home in cars. They liked these girls and thought they might call them again. They were a pair of wild sluts.


Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers