All Comments on 'Identical Twins, Two Pairs Ch. 02'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have you ever considered

that your abysmally low scores are an indication that you can't write erotica to save your life? What you do write is as dull as dishwater; maybe in real life you write washing-machine service manuals, perhaps you should stick to that.

The common thread through all your work seems to be that it's all plot-less drivel, just one boring pump 'n' dump after another, no real story development, just a drawn-out lead-in to the next meaningless cum-shot. Please get help if you want to write sonmething that's going to break the 4.0 barrier, you obviously can write, you can string words together coherently, it's just the words and the way you write somehow just get all the life and interest sucked out of them betwixt your mind and your keyboard. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Eight snorts. People have badgered you over and over for using that time and again. I think once or twice is okay, but you use it so much that I think I'm reading about pigs.

No vote from me either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ Have you ever considered

As anyone else wondered why people read stories by an author, whose work they have already decided they don't like? Do they do it just then to complain? Why don't they choose to read “hot” stories or ones with a 4+ rating? Even this author has several of those.

True, the plot of this story is pretty simple, but what else is supposed to happen after four teenagers discover the pleasures of group sex? To me, it seems that the author is enjoying playing with the confusion inherent in having two sets of identical twins interacting.

Incidentally, authors can delete comments they don't like. I suspect the author has let the two earlier ones stand to let other readers ask themselves the same questions.

WorkingManWorkingManover 10 years ago
Re: @ Have you ever considered

Have you ever considered fucking off? People can read whatever they want (or don't want). It's assholes like you that give me pains.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous