All Comments on 'Identity Crisis 01: In The Closet'

by AWhoopsieDaisy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AWhoopsieDaisyAWhoopsieDaisyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Comments, analysis, critique and even key smashes are all welcome. I was a little hesitant to put this of all things on Literotica, so definitely let me know what you think of it. Predictions are great and I love to hear them. I'm having a lot of fun writing about these bisexual disasters.

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99about 2 years ago

I loved it. I love the way you encorperated Eddie's inner dialogue, and Peter's spider sense. I've dated 'middle of the road' guys like Eddie, so the interactions felt authentic to me.

AWhoopsieDaisyAWhoopsieDaisyabout 2 years agoAuthor

@MsNatalie99 It's awesome to hear I got that much right. As a lesbian I was worried about accidentally sounding like fujoshi (I think that's the word). I really wanted to dig into the psyche of these two and explore Eddie's complicated relationship with Venom and Peter. I'm glad these two read as believable and in character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAWhoopsieDaisy@AWhoopsieDaisy
I'm a creative writing and animation major in college. I'm here mostly by coincidence. I write plot with porn. Not porn with plot. Strong characterization is important to me. If I can't get attached to the characters I can't enjoy the work. I'm a queer woman (fumbling with...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES