Identity Crisis Ep. 01

Story Info
Three students try to avoid humiliation on a gameshow.
2.4k words
4.29
9.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Backstage, three young women waited in their individual changing rooms; one pacing impatiently, one fidgiting nervously, one sat seemingly in a zen-like state of calm. They'd all signed up for the same reason and they all knew the potential consequences but still none of them could quite decide whether they'd made the right decision. In one hours time two of them would be delighted and relieved while one would be cursing herself for having done something so reckless. Only time would tell which one it was.

The theme tune ended and the host, a virtually unknown twentysomething radio presenter, strode out onto the stage wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a loud shirt.

"Hello!" he announced, "I'm Dean Daniels and welcome to the first ever episode of Identity Crisis!"

He flashed the camera a smile, impossibly white teeth glinting in the powerful stage lighting.

"Tonight we have three students who've run up too much debt and are so desperate to clear it they'll risk almost anything. All of them will have their arrears paid and a handsome bonus on top but two will leave with their dignity intact while the other will suffer the ultimate humiliation, streamed live on the internet and available to download at your convenience. Let's take a look at them now"

The three young women heard their cue and walked through a curtained doorway and onto the set. They were barefoot and dressed in black shorts and coloured t-shirts, much like contestants on any normal gameshow. Unlike most shows however, all three wore lycra balaclavas, rather like Mexican wrestling masks or parts of a superhero costume, which completely covered their faces (other than small eyeholes) and totally concealed their identities. All three contestants were on the petite side; the first was dressed in blue and had slim legs and skin the colour of a caffè latte; the second, dressed in red, was very pale and had a tattoo of a rose on her left thigh; the final contestant, in a yellow shirt and mask, also had pale skin but this time with light brown freckles, especially on her arms.

"As you can see" continued Dean, "at the moment you have no idea who are contestants are, and it'll remain that way until the finale when you'll see why our show is called 'Identity Crisis': our loser's identity is revealed and they'll have what DH Lawrence used to call a 'crisis'!"

There were a few isolated claps and cheers, obviously a few English Literature graduates had made it into the audience, although clearly not very intellectual ones if they were prepared to cheer such a lame play on words.

"And because of that we don't have to waste time getting to know tonight's contenders! Let's go straight to the first game."

For the first game the three contestants were standing behind colour-coded podiums. Each had four buttons on top and a screen on the front to show the score.

"Our first game is a test of intelligence and reactions." declared Dean, "I will read out a question with four potential answers. Each of our young ladies will attempt to answer it by pressing the corresponding button. The fastest correct answer gets ten points, the second fastest five and the slowest nothing. Beware of answering in too much haste though as a wrong answer will lose you five points. At the end of the round the contestant with the lowest score will be eliminated and sent straight to the final decider. Ladies: are you ready?"

All three contestants nodded and the lights dimmed, leaving the three contestants illuminated by spotlights.

"Your first question:" said Dean, speaking slowly and carefully, "Which of these is not an element?"

Four names appeared and the contestants quickly jabbed at the answer buttons.

"OK, fastest Red, then Blue and finally Yellow" announced Dean "unfortunately for Red, Ytterbium is a real element so she loses five points"

The screens on the front of each podium showed their scores, '10' for Blue, '5' for Yellow and '-5' for Red.

"Second question: Which artist's famous works include 'The Kiss' and 'Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer'?"

Again, each girl scrambled to hit the correct button.

"Three correct answers that time, It was indeed Gustav Klimt. Ten points for Red that time, another five for Yellow and none for Blue"

The game continued in the same manner. Red was clearly the weakest overall but seemed to really know the art questions. Blue was strongest on science and Yellow a good all rounder. As they reached the final question Yellow was on 45, Blue was on 40 and Red on 30, although none of the contestants could see the scores and were struggling to keep track of it.

"And our final question: 1215 is famous for what event in English History?"

All three women slammed their hands down.

"Yellow was quickest there ahead of Red and Blue but she got the question wrong and loses five points, which means the winner is Blue with 45 points."

Blue relaxed her shoulders, relieved to have avoided losing the first game.

"In second place" continued Dean, pausing to draw out the tension "we have... a tie! Yellow and Red both on 40 points."

The contestants looked at the host waiting to see what would happen now.

"In this situation the winner is decided by the player who got most first place answers and that was... Red!"

Yellow slumped forward, she'd been so close to avoiding elimination but that last answer had dropped her from first to third.

"Yellow has to go and prepare for the finale now" said Dean as two stagehands escorted Yellow off stage, "but don't worry, we'll be seeing a lot more of her later". Dean leered at the crowd as their whooped and cheered.

Red and Blue each stood at the start of identical inflatable obstacle courses. Behind them was a wall with several pegs, a large gear wheel with a handle, and a small, bright green cog. Ahead of them were various hinderances, including a hump they had to climb over, a ball pit and a narrow horizontal slit they had to squeeze through. At the far end were two baskets containing a selection of cog wheel of different sizes.

"The challenge for our contestants" declared Dean, "is to build a working set of gears that will allow them to crank the handle and turn the green cog. All the cogs they need are at the far end of the course so they'll have to run backwards and forward to get the cogs they need, but they won't be able to take more than one per trip. First to turn the cog wins and avoids the humiliating finale and as a small bonus for winning the first game Blue already has one cog in place. Ready? Go!"

The two girls sprinted off down the course, flinging themselves over, under or through the barriers in their way. It soon became clear that the girls had different tactics, Red was more athletic but seemed to have less understanding of the cogs, just grabbing the first one she could and heading back. Blue was more methodical, selecting one she thought would be useful before returning. The result of this was that despite her initial handicap Red assembled the correct number of cogs first, but was having trouble fitting them together. Blue had fitted them as she found them and grabbed her last piece as Red was struggling to get her second cog onto the right peg. Eventually Red managed it but Blue was on her way back. Both girls scrambled even faster, pushing themselves as hard as they could but Blue's superior technical knowledge won the day, the dark-skinned girl completing the task while her opponent still had one cog to go.

"Wow, what a fantastic finish!" purred Dean, "And a great win for Blue, who escapes the show with her debts paid off and her dignity intact"

Blue punched the air in delight as she ran off stage to collect her belonging and get out of the studio.

"Red, you failed in the task and now have to face your fate in the finale!"

Dean stood to one side of the stage, with a small, curtained area to his right.

"Welcome back! I'm here for our finale -- the final game which will decide which of our two losers get to go home with her identity concealed and which will suffer the ultimate humiliation on camera. Let's see how they're doing"

The curtain ascended high above the stage, revealing Yellow and Red, however neither was looking like they did before. The pair of them were naked, apart from the masks hiding their faces, and sat astride two ominous looking black boxes. Yellow was revealed to be slightly on the curvy side of slim, her rounded c-cup breasts had rosy pink nipples and her freckles continued up her arms and across her shoulders. Her pubic hair was a pale auburn, almost strawberry blond, and it was neatly trimmed. Red was slimmer, her pert breasts were smaller than Yellow's and had prominent dark nipples. The rose tattoo on her thigh wasn't her only adornment, she had some text running vertically just over her right hip and three small blue stars above her waxed crotch. Both contestants' hands were free but their calves were clamped to the floor by black straps, leaving them able to wriggle but not much else. Both girls were looking very tense, deliberately holding themselves as far off the boxes as their bonds would allow.

"Look at our two lovely contestants here." announced Dean, leering at the two of them "They're restrained on what I like to call our Orgasmatrons, a thrusting vibrating dildo that is guaranteed to give any girl a good time. At the moment at machines are at their lowest setting, barely moving, but if we turn them up..."

A slight whine filled the studio as the machines sped up. Both girls reacted instantly jerking upright as their most sensitive parts were stimulated.

"...you can see they have quite an effect" continued the host "however only one contestant will feel the full power of the Orgasmatron, who that is will be decided in our final game."

With this a touchscreen tablet swung down on an arm to position itself in front of each contestant

"Our two remaining contestants will attempt to solve a series of puzzles displayed on the screen in front of them. When they solve the puzzle they add two points to their score but if they get stuck and have to skip they add one to their opponent's." explained Dean, "The first to twenty points wins and to make a bit more interesting, contestants won't be able to see either score so they won't know if it's safe to skip. Ready?"

Both girls nodded nervously

"Your time starts... now"

Both contestants started tapping furiously at their screens. The game was based on matching sets of coloured blocks and it soon emerged the contestants had different strategies; Yellow was methodically testing every possibility, always getting the right solution but sometimes taking some time over it. Red was working more quickly, happy to take the occasional penalty for skipping a puzzle. The two seemed evenly matched though, with the lead switching back and forth between them. Both quickly reached eighteen points and considered the next puzzle -- the first one to get it correct would win. Yellow stared at the screen, this puzzle was rather harder than the last few, meanwhile Red took one look and skipped, leaving Yellow only one point from victory. The next puzzle was scarcely any easier, Red's finger hovered over the skip button, on the verge of condemning herself to defeat. Suddenly she spotted the answer. With a deft flick of her fingers she resolved the puzzle and a siren sounded. Red was bathed in brilliant white light while Yellow slumped forward knowing she had lost.

"Congratulations Red, you've won! You may not have avoided being stripped naked on TV but you have managed to keep your identity secret -- off you go."

The straps around Red's calves released and she carefully lifted herself off the Orgasmatron, the machine's dildo sliding out of her with a sucking noise, before she scampered off stage, naked but relieved.

"Now it's time to find out the identity of our ultimate loser. Please welcome..."

Dean gripped Yellow's mask, paused a second, then whipped it off with a flourish to reveal shoulder-length auburn hair and a delicate featured, freckled face, currently wearing a terrified look.

"..Katie Highclough from Devon. She's studying English at university in Birmingham and now she is going to have an orgasm for your entertainment."

With that the whining noise returned as the Orgasmatron started up again. Katie felt a buzz as the machine picked up speed, vibrating and thrusting inside her. She gasped and tried to shift her hips away from the device but it was no good, the machine was relentless stimulating her most sensitive areas and the leg straps prevented any movement. A tiny gasp escaped Katie's lips -- this was the most humiliating experience of her life but it felt so good! The Orgasmatron continued its inexorable thrusting and Katie felt a warmth and tingling in her pussy; deep inside her the orgasm was building. Katie felt her back muscles contract, pushing her pert breasts forward. Involuntarily she started moving with the machine, rolling her hips forward to make it penetrate deeper. A small part of her rational brain was still telling her to resist but the rest of her body was consumed with lust, she was craving release, desperate for the promised orgasm.

The camera zoomed in on the blonde student's face, breathing rhythmically and with her eyes closed in intense concentration. Slowly but surely the machine tipped her over the point of no return, her breath grew ragged, the thrusting became even deeper. Suddenly she let out a deep gasp and threw her head back as the orgasm rolled over her. Whoops and cheers broke out from the audience, thoroughly enjoying seeing the young student humiliated. Katie slumped forward over the machine, legs trembling, gasping for air and torn between being wanting the humiliation to end and being desperate for the stimulation to continue.

"Wow, what an epic orgasm to start the series!" announced Dean "Thank you to our contestants, thank you for watching and remember, if you see Katie in the library on Monday morning make sure you tell her what you thought. Goodnight!"

The camera focused in on Katie, still disheveled and sweaty, her eyes half closed as the afterglow of her climax ebbed away.