Idle Wishes

Story Info
Artist gets three wishes, but they're wishes he already made.
12k words
3.86
10.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is in the same setting as my earlier works "Gaming the System" and "Games People Play" but no real relation other than some cameos.

Content is straight and lesbian sex with relatively simple transformations including breast enlargement and age progression.

All characters are 18+ and this is my original work.

Seeing a tiny doll-like fairy standing on the foot of his bed somehow seemed like a perfect end for the day Dennis had been having. He'd spent the day working grumbling as he watched the pretty college girls ignore him while he worked at the counter of the small book store. After work he'd pedaled his bicycle to a sandwich shop near home, texting his mother as he didn't feel right letting her cook dinner for him. He was twenty, after all, and would love to move out of the home he'd grown up in if only he could afford it. He remembered rolling his eyes as a few couples met for dates. He found himself despairing at his own long-term single status.

The night had gotten worse as he'd tossed his trash into the receptacle and he'd walked outside towards the rack where he'd locked up his bicycle. He saw a pretty blond girl who lived nearby being hassled by two guys. One, wearing a knit cap, had her cornered against the brick wall and was loudly asking for a date in an obviously unwanted way. His associate, shaved head revealing pale flesh dotted with small pimples and scars, egged him on, making comments about the woman's tits.

Dennis was no hero that would jump in and fight the two thugs, but he also couldn't ignore the whole thing. He snapped his phone's camera on and began recording, while loudly yelling, "Hey! Assholes! Hey! Hey!"

Amazingly it worked. Knit-cap had pulled away, a snarl on his face at his fun being interrupted. Shaved-head pushed Dennis, causing him to step back a bit. The two ran as a police car cruised by.

The girl was shaking and introduced herself as Andrea. Dennis was amazed as he'd somehow actually gotten a girl's number for once in his life, albeit under unusual circumstances. She thanked him profusely, holding his hand in both of hers, then she ran to her car, keys in hand.

So Dennis had found himself at home. He'd greeted his mother as he walked past the living room, carrying his backpack to his room. By rote he pulled a sketchbook free, putting it on the desk on top of another three books filled with his attempts at art.

An hour later as he was laying in bed the fairy had appeared. She was a bit less than a foot tall, dressed in a pale blue dress. Her wings extended from her back, rising above her head. She was perhaps a foot tall, with short-cut blue hair and a tiny beret-like hat that somehow stayed on. He couldn't remember how she'd gotten in: He thought she'd flown in front he window, but it was closed. The thing spoke, in a surprisingly loud voice that had a musical British accent, reminiscent of Mary Poppins.

"Dennis! I'm glad to finally meet you! You've been a very good boy."

He looked around, afraid his mother would hear the woman in his room.

"So we need to talk!"

Dennis stammered a response, "Uh, sure. Talk? What?"

"You can call me Fairy Belinda. I'm, er, a Fairy. Sorry. Not great at this part. Anyway, my job is giving out rewards to people who earn them. You did a good thing this evening, and you're getting three wishes!"

"Three wishes?"

She smiled, then continued, "Yes! Yes! Three wishes and you already made them earlier today. Don't worry: Satisfaction is guaranteed so we'll review them in a few days after they've taken effect, one per day. Here, let's have a reminder..."

The fairy waved a wand with one tiny hand and Dennis remembered three brief moments from earlier in the day.

...He was working at the book store as the girls giggled and joked. He'd thought, "I wish I knew how women thought."

...At the sandwich shop watching the happy couples, an inner voice had said, "I wish I was someone's idea of a fun date."

...While reaching for his phone to tape the two toughs harassing Andrea, his mind had been filled with the thought, "I wish I was a real adult and knew how to handle things like this."

Dumbfounded, Dennis' mouth was open in an 'o' of surprise as Belinda waved her wand and sparkles of light filled his vision.

Dennis awoke, tasting the remnants of his dinner in his mouth. He'd forgotten to brush last night and still tasted a bit of onion from his sandwich. He grabbed for his glasses then reached for a pair of of sweatpants from the floor of the messy room. Something about his room felt off, but he couldn't place it. He pulled the sweatpants over his legs, sensing another strange sense of wrongness he couldn't place as he sleepily wandered down the hall. He stood before the toilet, noticing for the first time that the underwear under his sweatpants had changed from his normal boxers to more feminine panties that stretched across a flat span of skin.

He pulled the panties down, practically ripping them in sudden panic. The expected cock was gone, replaced by an obviously feminine slit fringed by a sparse ring of pubic hair. Dennis spun around, expecting this was some strange dream, but remembered the Fairy from last night and the first wish she'd promised to grant.

"I wish I knew how women thought."

Returning to the toilet, Dennis sat and willed urine to flow, shivering at the oddly different feeling. That complete, she stripped to examine her change body. She grunted, the sound incredibly 'girly' in her ears, as she realized she'd lost several inches of height. She'd been short before, but seemed even shorter now.

That aside, she was almost disappointed at how similar she looked to her old male self. She remained chubby, with a layer of fat covering giving her thick legs and a hint of a rounded belly. Her pale skin is smooth and rounded, but her breasts were barely visible rising from her chest despite larger nipples she traced with her painted fingernails. She suddenly noticed her nails had been painted in a crazy mix of green and purple. Her face could almost pass for her previous self, but as she studied her appearance she found countless tiny changes. Her lips looked a little thicker, her nose perhaps a tiny bit smaller. She grabbed at one earlobe and realized she had pierced ears now.

She saw her cheeks reddening, framed by longer hair in a straight cut that desperately needed to be brushed. Dennis was a virgin, and this was his first time touching a woman's body even if not in the way he'd expected or hoped for. Hands pulled back as if her new form was red-hot: She couldn't grope herself in the bathroom, especially if her mom was home!

She thought about how she would explain this to her mother. Maybe she could dodge the older woman for a day or two until the Fairy returned and fixed things? A brief peak out the bathroom window confirmed she'd gotten lucky this morning and her mom had left for the day. By simply sleeping in until her mom had left for work, she'd postponed that awkward meeting. She re-dressed, noticing her nipples seemed more sensitive than they'd been a day earlier.

Returning to her room the depth off the Fairy's magic began to sink in. She plucked a brightly-colored scrunchee from the edge of a shelf, pulling her long hair back to make it more manageable. The room remained messy and cramped, with sketchbooks and art supplies fighting for space with video games and clothes, but the details had changed in myriad ways. Her nose wrinkled as she found a pair of panties absent-mindedly discarded on the chair at the small desk, which she tossed into a full hamper. She opened her drawers, finding more panties replacing boxers.

She picked up the room as she pondered her transformation: She had the morning free and laundry would help relax her perhaps. The boring, repetitive activity was good for her anxieties at the unexpected transformation.

As she hauled the the hamper downstairs she noticed countless tiny differences. A picture on the hallway was slightly different: Parents smiling and standing behind their child for an elementary school graduation photo was normal, but she could see the photo was her new shorter self, despite the lack of more feminine clues visible under the shiny black robe.

Mom had left the washing machine empty, so she loaded the machine and began to wash a load of jeans that desperately needed it. A small pile nearby caused her blush to return, as she realized her mom had left a pile of her own underwear out. It was one sign to help with laundry, but the mother and son had silently agreed that she wouldn't expect her son to wash her underwear for her.

The machine running, she explored the house more. She'd apparently worn a black dress to her father's funeral eight years before, unlike the ill-fitting suit she remembered wearing. Dennis only rarely thought about that horrible year or the day he'd hugged his mother as they'd watched his father's ashes interred after a horrible car accident. More happy memories chronicled in the form of another graduation picture. This one was from high school, with her mother smiling behind her daughter. Dennis grinned: His mother had always looked like a model to him, effortlessly dressed in an attractive dress that made her look glamorous while her child struggled to look remotely comfortable in the graduation robe. She looked like a girl in this ones at least, although she could probably pass for years younger than she would have been.

A bowl of cereal gave her time to look through the purse she'd found on the counter that was undeniably hers. Her mom, a successful corporate trainer, would never use the large bag crafted from fabric covered in pixel art of various snack foods. The bag seemed perfect for her daughter, with it's large capacity perfect for her sketchbooks and pens and straps to allow it to be held close to her when she was riding on the bicycle she used to get around.

She found a phone first, happy that it unlocked with the only passcode she knew. Texts and messages would help explain things, but first she confirmed her schedule: She had a lunch scheduled with Tricia, who worked at the game store next to the book store he worked at. She was working on some game idea and actually wanted to pay for some art from Dennis! The calendar had a meeting with her at a burger shop near the stores, which worked as she was scheduled for an evening shift afterwards.

Digging deeper, she was embarrassed to find a handful of tampons. Obviously necessary, but she was still embarrassed, shoving them deep into the oversized bag.

The 'Legend of Zelda' wallet that normally lived in Dennis' jeans had transformed into a thick, zippered thing that was more suited for the cavernous bag she'd found it in. It retained the theme, albeit featuring Zelda more than Link in the printed cloth. The ID was undeniably hers as she recognized the owl-like round face with the large round glasses and long blond hair as the face she'd awakened with. Dennis was no more, as the name read Denise. Otherwise it seemed unchanged other than perhaps an extra discount card from a local pharmacy.

After eating and tending to the laundry she'd retreated to her room. By the Fairy's words this was temporary, after all, and she didn't want to waste her limited time as a woman for a day. The changes around the house had relieved her of her panic about the situation: Every photo showed Denise, not Dennis, which made her strangely calm about the entire thing.

She grabbed her phone and searched for 'female masturbation.' The sweatpants and panties hit the floor as the first video started, then she shrugged off her shirt as the title cleared. A thin black woman with curly hair was laying on a chair as Denise watched. She found herself comparing her own undeveloped form to the goddess on his video, then grew interested as she watched the woman begin touching herself, her hands grabbing at her round breasts that practically glowed with a thin sheen of sweat.

Denise found herself writhing on her bed, unable to unlock the mysteries of her own body. She undeniably enjoyed the sensation of her fingertips circling her neat mound, barely touching the neat lips that were framed by sparse blond hair. Her nipples seemed sensitive, too, and her hands moved back and forth in a flurry as she couldn't decide what part of her needed to be touched more. She groaned in frustration, desperately wanting to experience orgasm but unable to do so.

She listened to the chocolate-skinned woman's moans of pleasure and laid back on her bed. It had been so much easier as a guy, she mused: One weekend when mom had been at a convention Dennis had pleasured himself so much he was afraid he'd rubbed himself raw.

She felt a change within her as she remembered her few past brushes with sex. A party a couple years ago when Dennis had been playing Smash Brothers with a group but they'd paused at the sound of a couple noisily making out in a nearby bedroom. Or seeing one classmate who had unashamedly presented a nude painting she'd done of herself to the class. Figure drawing classes had been difficult at first, as he'd seen several naked men and women among the models, but he'd adjusted.

Denise felt different now, as if a something had shifted in her new anatomy as she'd fantasized. A short. high-pitched noise escaped her mouth as her probing hands found herself suddenly finding her labia open and welcoming where they had been resistant and unyielding. She was aroused and undeniably wet. The beautiful woman on the phone had moved to demonstrate use of various toys to pleasure herself, but this was forgotten as Denise explored her own depths. She cried out as a finger found her clitoris, her pale, chubby hips twisting as she writhed in pleasure. She wanted more of this as her fingers penetrated her and she felt muscles clenching as she lay on her side, contorting to desperately fulfill her aching need. One hand grabbed at her diminutive nipples, pulling and twisting until she cried out in pain. She stopped for a moment, then her hand snaked down to her needy orifice.

She rolled onto her back, her hips thrusting as she finally climaxed with a high-pitched cry. She panted, collapsing onto the bed like a puppet whose strings had been cut. She'd knocked her phone onto the carpeted floor, which she recovered as she recovered and sat on the edge of her bed. She sniffed at her finger, noticing the undeniably feminine scent. She licked at it, tasting her own taste with a hesitant smile.

She showered and cleaned up after checking the laundry. She'd thrown a shirt on to cover herself. Wandering her family home in nothing but the long t-shirt she'd woken up in seemed somehow naughty and sexy to her in a strange way she couldn't quite express, although she knew she'd never do this if her mother was home. Her new genitals were fascinating to her, and she loved seeing the smooth-skinned labia in a mirror.

She'd froze when the doorbell rang, but it was thankfully only a delivery and they didn't need a signature. Her neighborhood was quiet at this time of days and no one saw her step out dressed in nothing more than a long shirt to grab the package and haul it inside.

Preparing to leave the house she'd finally relented and dressed in some of the panties she'd found, smiling at the sight of a 'camel toe' between her thick thighs. She added a pair of clean jeans to cover her butt. She was pretty sure what she was wearing was considered a 'sports bra' but she barely needed it with the tiny breasts they concealed. A pink shirt she'd found went on over this: It was a button-down shirt with looping white embroidery picking out floral patterns that looked like either a bowling shirt or perhaps a work shirt from some odd job, but she thought it looked cute without being too formal. She did have a 'business meeting' in an hour, after all.

The white socks fit on her smaller feet, which then went into pink sneakers she'd found. She packed her bag with several sketchbooks that had art she thought would interest Tricia. She'd even found a small jewelry chest and found a pair of earrings that resembled the mushroom people from he Mario games she was sure Tricia would appreciate.

A half-hour later she was locking her slightly-altered bike onto a stand outside the bookstore when she saw Tricia walk by. Denise studied her with a curious mix of his lingering masculinity and his new found femininity. Tricia was a bit taller than Denise, with short-cut blond hair that framed a friendly, smiling face. She wore a black shirt from the game store where she worked in between taking classes and trying to make a video game with some friends.

"So, show me what you have for me."

Tricia had gotten them a table and offered to pay for Denise's lunch. The chubby woman found herself nervous as she pulled forth her sketchbooks, laying them on the table as they pushed the remains of lunch away. They'd made small-talk over lunch and Denise found her mind running in countless directions. Denise wondered if her sudden transformation had sent her hormones into overdrive, as she found herself fantasizing about the older woman naked on top of her. From moment to moment she changed from Dennis to Denise and back, exploring every permutation of sex she could as she tried to keep up her small talk. She didn't think Tricia was aware of her distraction, but the older woman did mention her boyfriend Tony more than a couple times.

Tricia even smelled good, a mix of floral scents that was undeniably attractive. Denise had blushed a bit when Tricia had noticed her earrings, the heat in her cheeks deepening as the other woman had reached out a hand to hold and inspect one earring. Denise stifled a whimper as she rubbed her legs together at the touch.

Denise's intuition about how the Fairy's magic worked seemed to be accurate. It was as if Dennis had never existed and his space in the world had always been filled by Denise.

Now with lunch pushed to the side she found herself more in control of her libido. She forced her fantasies to one side as she began to explain various character sketches and ask Tricia what she was looking for in her project.

She felt slightly stunned when Tricia left: She'd somehow managed to make it through the meeting and work out a deal. It didn't pay much, but Tricia and her partner Ray were committed to paying something to any artists they used, and they had hopes of asking for more work if the game found a following and they could expand it. Tricia loved the collection of anime-styled pieces that were contained in one of the sketchbooks.

Denise collected her things, landing her sketchbooks back in her bag. Tricia had texted another artist they were working with and scheduled another brief meeting tomorrow at four o'clock with one of Denise's classmates, Jamie.

Her confidence rising after the meeting, she was unsurprised when Marsha, the owner of the bookstore, greeted her as she entered. She stashed her bag in the back as she clocked in. Marsha was an old friend of her mother's, an older woman in her fifties who worked hard to keep her small store in the black. Dennis had worked there since he'd been 16, and Denise assumed it was the same for her. Early on she'd simply helped stocked shelves and such, but it remained a safe and comfortable job now that Denise was taking Graphic Design classes at the nearby college. She was at least as reliable as Ramona, the only other employee. Marsha would need Denise's helps when Ramona left to have her baby in a couple months.

Denise was very loyal to Marsha, and the feeling was mutual. The silver-haired woman would always put aside art books destined for the clearance shelf for the artist to pick through, and had even tossed a few damaged books in her employee's direction as favors.