Idle Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise paused and smiled as she felt Maria's thighs tighten round her head. The commands and turned into inarticulate moans of pleasure, surprisingly low in pitch as she pushed the more experienced woman towards an orgasm. An almost strangled cry escaped Maria's lips as her whole body tensed in ecstasy.

The door opened, and in walked a bearded man with a bag that smelled of fried chicken. Denise didn't even notice until Maria whined, "Scott! I didn't think you'd be home for.. Home for a while."

Sadly the mood was ruined. Scott was gracious about it and hurried into his bedroom with his dinner while Maria apologized graciously to Denise as the two scrambled to collect their clothing, "That's my roommate, Scott. He's a nice guy and all, but I don't think he's crazy about me, uh... bringing home friends and all. On the, you know, couch."

Denise found herself surprisingly calm about the whole thing. Yesterday she'd been a virgin too shy to even ask women out, and today day she'd had mind-blowing sex from both a man and a woman. So what the second round had ended with an interruption and the unexpected odor of fried chicken? It had been an amazing day. She calmed Maria down and promised they'd use the bed next time, then grabbed her things and headed home.

Mom was up when Denise's bike drove into the driveway. She could tell the bike was normally kept under a small overhang and carefully covered it with a waiting tarp.

"Denise, you look like you've had a rough day, sweetie!" Her mom was holding a glass of wine, dressed in the simple sweatpants she often wore in the evening.

She found herself sharing a glass of wine with her mother. As Dennis, they'd been close but there'd been subjects neither was interested in discussing. His love life (or lack thereof) had been one even though she'd occasionally tried to set her son up with a friend's daughter. Nor had he ever had any interest in knowing about any rendezvous his mother had arranged. It seemed like the change to Denise had made her a bit bolder, as when her wine was nearly finished she'd bluntly asked, "So did you have a good time with the boy? Or girl?"

Denise stammered, unwilling to discuss her new-found sex-life with her mother. Mom simply smiled and finished her glass, giving her daughter a peck on her forehead before asking her to do the dishes before she went to bed.

Later in bed, Denise was smiling at the way the long night-shirt actually tented over her more pronounced chest as she sat at her desk getting ready for bed. She jumped when she heard Belinda's musical British accent from behind her.

"So a very big day, dear?"

"It was wonderful! I had sex! Twice!" Denise's reply was a hoarse whisper.

"Excellent. Customer satisfaction is very important to me. I'm sorry I couldn't show up last night, but it looks like you made it through. One day left then we'll wrap things up I think."

"Wait, please. I need to know... Will I keep changing?"

"Oh no, that was just for today. My cousin has given people magic where they change to satisfy anyone near them, but that's much more a curse than a wish. You got two people interested in you that will certainly say they had a fun date!"

"Oh."

"It'll all stick, though. You'll wake up tomorrow with the big knockers, the tats, even the nipple-ring and the psychedelic motorcycle outside. Unless your last wish changes them, of course."

"My last wish... Oh, what was that again?"

She remembered her last wish as she woke. She'd dreamed of both Maria and Jamie, even developing a scenario where she was riding Jamie's cock while her tongue was pleasing Maria's delectable snatch.

The last wish had been "I wish I was a real adult and knew how to handle things like this."

She awoke, stretching, glad to feel she retained the new breasts she'd been blessed with. She turned, feeling a twinge of pain as she stood. She fumbled for her glasses, then put them on, awkwardly adjusting them until they sat properly on her face. Her room looked quite different: It seemed roomier, partially due to the lack of the desk that normally lived on the wall opposite the bed. The shelves were sparser, missing many of the art books they normally held. She looked at herself in the mirror and realized she was older than she'd been the night before. She dug in her purse, pulling forth her license to discover she was now just past forty years old! Her jaw hung down in surprise as she realized she'd lost two decades. Even more worse, her art supplies seemed to have disappeared other than a couple sketchbooks and a pack of pens on the nightstand.

She began to make her way to the bathroom, uncaring that she was dressed in nothing but a long shirt and panties. In her fogged state she was totally taken by surprise when a hand slapped her round ass and a voice gleefully announced, "Hey sis! Glad you're finally up! Want to go to the farmer's market with me?"

Danielle's mind reeled: Her mother was now her sister?

She mumbled an incoherent response and made her way to the hall bathroom. As she had the day before, she inspected herself. For an older woman she wasn't in bad shape, she mused. She was chubby, sure, but if anything her tits looked a bit bigger than the previous night even if they hung a bit lower than before. Her hair was permed in a mass of blond curls. It was an old-fashioned stye for someone who'd grown up in the 80s as the newest Denise presumably had, but undeniably a good look on her. It'd stand out in a crowd, certainly. A few lines showed her new age in her face. She smiled as she idly toyed with her pierced nipple. Her hair remained thick and shiny, even the elegant tuft between her legs. She thought she still looked attractive even for an older woman, noticing her skin was still mostly smooth and unblemished as she showered. She'd found a shower cap hanging int he bathroom and figured it was there for a reason, so covered her styled hair with the plastic to keep it dry.

Walking back to her room she heard another yell from downstairs, "Well? Want to come with me?"

She responded with the first thing she could think of, "No, I have a couple things I need to take care of. I can meet you for lunch, though?"

Denise couldn't remember her schedule for the day, especially with the Fairy's magic warping reality around her. She desperately hoped she wouldn't have to bail on the woman downstairs who was, it seemed, now her sister.

Wrapped in a towel that barely covered her increased chest size, she made her way back to her bedroom. She pounced on her phone, relieved to find that she had nothing more on her calendar for today than an evening shift at the book store.

Her wardrobe seemed little different than she'd worn last night. She discovered a few oddities as she'd searched through her closet. Several dresses of various styles, most still in bags from the cleaners. A fringed leather jacket that was certainly a relic of a past decade. This iteration of her still seemed to prefer comfortable clothes, and the t-shirt she stretched over her chest bore the logo of a game company she'd always enjoyed. Laying on her bed, she found herself thumbing through her phone to try to pierce together her new life. She found several emails in Japanese which puzzled her, but not so much as the realization that she could understand it, albeit with difficulty. They seemed to be friends, and as she pierced together the details she realized that this Denise had graduated college just after the millennium and spent several years designing for US developers before ending up doing contract work in Japan. She'd returned a year or two ago, helping her sister keep the house by jumping in with bills, and stayed there ever since doing contract work online.

Her curiosity sated, she explored the house. She smiled as she realized she hadn't lost her art stuff, but converted the basement into studio space including one corner she'd set up as a photography studio. She'd need to put in some hours here, as it seems she had clients waiting for various projects. There was a file for the "Witch's Den" game, and a note suggested she was doing it as a favor for the young students. She blushed as someone, perhaps her Sister, had circled a photo of Jamie and written, "He's Cute?" under it.

Mercifully she'd looked through her notes, finding no record thats he'd met with Jamie or Maria yesterday. She'd enjoyed herself, but if this was the new reality she wasn't sure she wanted to start off by fucking two people half her age.

A melancholy moment as she looked around the living room: A small bookshelf showed a memorial to an infant that had passed. In this reality there'd been a Dennis it seems, but something had happened.

A couple hours later a text arrived from her sister: She'd finished at the Farmer's Market and wanted to know if Denise was interested in lunch at a restaurant near the market. Seeing her schedule was mostly clear she sent a reply that she'd be there in 20 minutes.

Lunch revealed a new side to Melody. Even as Dennis he'd thought his relationship with his mother had been open, but now it was as if there were no barriers at all. Melody, as she had to remind herself to call the woman, seemed even more horny than the college students from the day before. She causally mentioned the waiter's tight ass and fluttered her long eyelashes at him. When Denise refused to respond to her comments, she was surprised to feel Melody playfully slapping at her arm with her purse, and the comment, "C'mon, Denise. You've slept with guys, too, even if you mostly go for girls these days."

Melody's nostalgia about their past filled in a great many details as Denise picked at the steak salad she'd ordered. Melody had been the older sister and had been the typical cheerleader and popular girl in high school while Denise had been the more shy and restrained artist of the family. She'd been quiet until the last year of high school, when the passive artist had become known as more assertive and vocal, refusing to hide her bisexuality or submit to people demanding she fit their definition of 'normal.' Her change to be more outgoing had struck a chord with their WWII veteran grandfather, who'd gifted her the motorcycle he'd lovingly restored and even helped as she'd turned it into the riot of colors that sat outside.

After high school Denise had gotten a degree in graphic design and worked for several game companies doing contract character design and logo work until a job offer for a studio based in Japan had tempted her. She'd given them nearly six years until they'd parted ways and she'd returned home. Melody was thankful for Denise's return: Not only did she love having someone to share the old house with, but a healthy bonus payout in Denise's bank account had helped pay for a new roof and some other work the house had desperately needed.

Melody remained the popular sister, while Denise was the flamboyant artist.

They ate in silence after Melody pinched the young waiter's ass, drawing a look of disapproval from Denise. Melody left her sister for a moment, and Denise grabbed for her phone as a buzz signaled an incoming text. She fumbled her phone as she saw two impressive boobs on her phone, looking around to see if anyone had seen her looking at photos in the crowded upscale restaurant.

Picking up her phone, she carefully scrolled to try and see the message while not looking at he massive round breasts that had been presented on a strangely familiar counter. It was Marsha from the book store, and Denise was aghast to think that the women she'd thought of like an aunt was sending her nude shots. The message seemed undeniably clear, "Want to hang out tonight after we close?"

The sound of a chair being pulled across the floor signaled Melody's return. "So what's up for the rest of the day?"

"Oh, well. Nothing much. I have to help Marsha out tonight."

"Oh, good! Marsha's always been good for you. I know you said it was just because you wanted to be home, but I think she's the real reason you came back here instead of trying to get a job in San Francisco or New York after you moved back home."

Denise smiled, "Well, she's always been a friend..."

Melody guffawed, "You slept over at her place when you were eighteen and that guy dumped you right before Prom. What was his name? John? Johann?"

Denise didn't remember that incident, and pushed through, "So I'll be working this evening at the store, then should be home."

Melody had already given he waiter her card and was signing the receipt. "Well, I know how that goes, so I won't wait up. In fact, I might go see if that new guy who moved in down the street is as hot as everyone says."

Denise had a couple hours to kill and was reluctant to figure out her new relationship with Marsha, so found herself wandering. Tricia at GamesPlus was overflowing with joy to see her and thanked her again for contributing mentorship and artwork to her student project with Ray and Jamie. She even joked about trying to add a 'local authors' display to the shop with games Denise had worked on, not that she had credits on the boxes our anything. Denise found herself growing uncomfortable at the attention.

Finally she found herself entering the small book store. Ramona waved as Denise entered. The pregnant woman's massive round belly was wedged behind the counter, and Denise knew she'd made it clear that if she did not have a direct route to the bathroom clear at all times she'd be quitting on the spot.

Denise took care of stocking shelves the pregnant woman had been unable to complete, wondering where Marsha was and how she'd greet the older Denise. Denise was in the back opening a box of new books when she felt a body pushing against hers.

"Hey girl!" Marsha's voice had a slightly raspy tone that caused Denise's loins to tingle in anticipation. She turned and was unsurprised when Marsha pulled her in for a quick kiss.

"I'm so glad you could work tonight. I f you want to stick around I can get dinner. I've got one of those anime movies you recommended to watch if you're up for it?"

Denise appraised the older woman. She'd never really thought of 'Marsha' and 'sexy' together, as she'd until recently considered the family friend more like an aunt than anything else. She was attractive: Her face was pretty and framed by the large old-fashioned glasses on a beaded chain she wore. Her hair was a long, thick braid of blond and silver that ran down her back , or sometimes wound around her head to nestle between her large breasts. Overall she was a thin woman, but she'd gained a few pounds in recent years that looked good on her. Denise remembered her saying most of her wardrobe was thrift-store finds and she'd managed to find outfits that made her look like some sort of 70s model/librarian hybrid.

Ramona finished her shift and left, leaving Denise and Marsha alone in the small store. Denise found herself horny and curious about her history with the older woman who was currently showing a customer where they kept the art books.

They closed about twenty minutes after Marsha declared, "Well, no one else needs books tonight."

After the usual closing Denise found herself following Marsha up to the apartment upstairs. She carried a bag that smelled of fried chicken that had been delivered earlier.

Entering the living room, Marsha smiled and spoke with the assumption that Denise was accustomed to this routine. "Why don't you have a seat on the couch?"

The older woman ducked into the kitchen and returned with two bottles as Denise found herself sitting on the faded floral-print couch in front of a flat screen. "Here, got these for you."

She handed over a Japanese import beer, pulling a bottle opener from the coffee table. Uncomfortable at the silence, Denise asked, "So how'd the store do today?"

"Not bad. Good enough, really. It gets harder every year."

Marsha finished starting the movie, a Miyazaki film Dennis had recommended to her weeks before. Denise found herself blushing again as Marsha casually pulled her elegant creme-colored top over her head, then folded it on the end table. The older woman noted the discomfort but merely said, "Hey, I don't want grease on it.

They watched the movie, eating at the bag of chicken tenders and fries as the orchestral music played. Denise found herself appraising Marsha's body again. With her top removed Denise could feel her arousal grow as she tried to be discreet as she studied the woman's bra.

Marsha finished a chicken tender, licking the sauce from one elegant finger. "You can join me if you like, Dee..."

Denise leaped up, her mind a mix of anxiety and arousal. She unbuttoned her own top, removing it and tossing it casually to the side. At a whim she removed the slacks she'd chosen for the day as well, and returned to the couch in nothing more than a deep burgundy bra and panties she'd picked out that morning. She sat, moving closer so her rounded hips snuggled against Marsha's more angular hips.

Marsha sighed in satisfaction, her head leaning onto Denise's shoulder as they watched more of the the movie. Her hand, nails painted in a bright red, slowly crept along Denise's thigh.

She reached for her beer, took a long drink, and sat back. her hand toying with the edge of Denise's burgundy underwear. The touch caused the heavyset girl to squirm. Denise took the obvious hint, turning to hug the older woman, kissing her lips, tasting the beer, the chicken, even her lipstick in a passionate kiss that seemed to last for hours. Denise's hand moved under Marsha's long skirt as she licked her own lips, arching her back slightly.

Here eyes grew wide in surprise as her fingers did not encounter any resistance before finding Marsha's own shaved slit. She'd clearly removed her underwear when they'd entered, if she hadn't been so risqué to skip them all day. Both women were panting as Marsha moaned "Oh, Dee!" as she fumbled to open Denise's bra. Successful, Denise sighed as her breasts fell free to be immediately grabbed and massaged by the woman under her.

She was thankful for the previous day with Maria as she pulled back and flipped her lover's skirt out of her way. She thrust her head between Marsha's stocking-covered legs as the older woman giggled. The older woman was clean-shaven and began panting immediately after Denise's tongue penetrated her. The mature woman loved dirty talk: Denise nearly stopped to laugh when she'd heard comments like, "Oh, Denise! I love your tongue in my slutty hole! I need you in me, Dee!" coming from the woman she'd thought of as an aunt.

Soon Marsha's one-sided conversation turned into a series of low moans that grew faster and faster. Denise added one, then two fingers to her task of pleasuring this woman and felt muscles contracting as Marsha's hips gyrated with pleasure.

Both were out of breath when Denise pulled back, her lover unable to move beyond quivering. She licked her finger, finding Marsha's fluids almost intoxicating. They laughed as she helped her to her feet, then with a kiss Marsha ran to the bedroom, promising a treat for Denise.

She returned carrying a complex harness, clearly a strap-on based off the bright pink cock that bounced as she ran. She'd removed her skirt, her toned legs shiny with her own juices. The two women laughed as they figured out the straps and clasps that held the cock in place, but it was finally comfortably attached. It looked like the thin woman had grown a foot-long neon pink cock that jutted from her section. It bounced as she moved and a cunning attachment seemed to stimulate her already overstimulated clitoris as she moved.

The two clasped hands like they were dancing, giggling as the toy bounced between them. After Marsha took one of her lover's tits in hand, licking and sucking at her nipple, Denise desperately needed to return the favor and found herself fumbling with Marsha's bra. There were more clasps than she was used to and she had trouble, which cause Marsha to laugh musically as she gracefully reached behind her back and released her massive tits.