Idle Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moved back to the couch, Denise spreading her legs as Marcia licked her lips.She thrust in to the chubby woman whose short moans of pleasure grew high as pleasure rolled over her. Her long braid fell over her shoulder, her motion causing it to fall over Denise's large breasts. The younger woman's eyes rolled back in her head as she climaxed. Marsha continued thrusting, laughing as she saw the effect she was having on the younger woman. She found a rhythm, the dildo's nub pleasantly rubbing against her own parts as she thrust into Denise's fur-ringed hungry orifice. Denise orgasmed with a loud, long moan, but Marsha continued until she heard the other woman's panting suggest a second orgasm was imminent. She stopped, eliciting an almost cat-like murmur of frustration, then dropped to her knees and pushed her head between Denise's plump thighs. Her own tongue was as talented as her younger friend's, and she felt the muscular legs pushing against her as Denise's moan signaled her second orgasm. Her fluids seemed like a waterfall as she came.

Much later they were a sweaty heap on the couch. Both had become sloth like as they lay on the each other on the couch, entrapped by their own bliss. Denise found herself playing with Marsha's thick braid of hair as they relaxed.

Denise took a quick shower while Marsha had washed up and dressed in comfortable pajamas for the evening.

"You know, you could just stay here." She said as Denise entered the living room, naked, in search of her discarded clothes.

Denise considered and, her resistance worn down by the odd few days, nearly conceded. She had a feeling this was a conversation the couple had regularly.

Plans changed when Denise checked her phone: Texts from Melody explained that she'd fallen earlier that night on a slipper bathroom floor. She stressed she didn't want to ruin Denise's night, but she'd was sore and would really love a sandwich if Denise was coming home soon.

Marsha was nothing if not understanding, and helped Denise to the door with another long kiss to remember her by.

Denise rode her motorcycle to the sandwich shop near the house, having already called in the order. She walked in, presenting her credit card and paying quickly, grabbing the plastic store bag in one hand, holding her helmet and keys in the other.

Outside two guys started cat-calling her. She rolled her eyes at "Hey, biker momma!" and even "Hey fast, shows us your tits!" but wasn't nervous until she realized the two had her cornered, her back to the brick side wall of the shop. It was poorly lit and no one was around.

She suddenly recognized the two thugs from a couple nights ago: Knit-cap and Shaved-head as Dennis had nicknamed them. Her adrenaline soared but she wasn't sure what she could do. She stumbled, dropping the store bag onto the cracked concrete.

Her savior was Andrea, the same girl Dennis had saved a few nights ago! She had a massive flashlight to go with her cell phone: The type that could double as a club if necessary. She took a page from the earlier encounter, flipping on her phone camera and yelling to get the troublemaker's attention. As before, t hey fled, and now Andrea calmed down the frightened Denise.

A bit later she arrived home. Melody, her leg in an awkward brace, hobbled to the door as they hugged. They ate in near silence, both exhausted from the day Afterwards she made her way to her room. She was unsurprised when she turned from her dresser where she'd put her earrings and saw the Fairy Belinda standing on her bed.

"So, how's it working for you? Everything awesome, I hope?"

Denise sighed. "I don't like to complain, but..."

"Please, tell me! I must know.. You've gotten exactly what you wished for, had some really steamy sex..." The tiny creature was holding it's hands like it was begging.

Denise frowned, "It's complicated. You said 'satisfaction guaranteed' right? What's that mean? Is it all or nothing? Can I take each wish back individually?"

The fairy stood to her full height and pirouetted on the bedspread, her wand trailing a few shimmering lights as she spun. "It's a bit looser than that, actually. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll try to make ti better, okay?"

Denise sat on the bed, her weight causing the mattress to shift and forcing the fairy to move to keep standing.

"It's been a real education, but it doesn't feel right somehow. It's not me, it's like I'm living someone else's life."

The fairy frowned as Denise continued, "I guess I'd say I learned a lot, really. I guess what I mean is if we went back to before you started changing things maybe I'd be a better Dennis, you know?"

The tiny creature's smile returned, "I think I can do that! So when you wake, it'll be three days ago and this will all be like a weird dream for you... But there's a slight catch."

"A catch? I had a feeling..."

"Nothing bad, just there's rules that I have to let something stick so you know it's not a dream. What could we do...What could we do..."

"Actually, I kind of have a request for a little favor."

Belinda nodded, "Speak, oh beneficiary of my magical prowess."

"So back when I was Dennis there was this guy, well girl. His, I mean her, name was Shauna. Shauna Renton. She, well..."

Belinda reached into her mind. "Gotcha. Shauna Renton. Looks like you kind of ghosted her a couple years ago when she transitioned. Not a horrible thing, but maybe not your proudest moment."

Denise sighed, "Well, yes. Maybe I learned a little empathy this week. I was kind of a dick to her. We used to play games and stuff together and I wasn't an asshole, but we kind of drifted apart because I was confused and all."

"You needed to grow up a bit. OK, gotcha. You'll have a chance to reconnect with her soon, I promise. I think you'll have a fun day tomorrow... Which will be a repeat of a few days ago in some ways."

Denise awoke, tasting the remnants of his dinner in her mouth and thinking about the fairy's words. She grabbed for her glasses and noticed her room had change a bit. Her hands flew to her chest, realizing her tits were gone, then dropped to her crotch, finding the penis she'd thought gone days before. She was undeniably Dennis again.

The day was surprisingly similar to the previous iteration: Dennis spent the morning doing laundry and a few chores his mother had left for him, then left to meet with Tricia. The rainbow-colored motorcycle remained and he enjoyed being able to drive to the meeting instead of the long bike ride he'd sweated through before. He met with Tricia and worked out details on the game she and her team were working on. It was all strangely similar to the previous version he'd lived.

The store seemed normal as he arrived for his shift. He realized that as the fairy had promised, the previous three days had never happened. Marsha was, again, a long-time family friend he worked for. He did love her he admitted, albeit not in a sexual way. As he worked he found his old friend Shauna on Facebook and reached out to her, a brief apology.

A month later Dennis was returning from a date with Andrea. Amazingly, they'd run in to each other when Dennis was talking with Tricia at the game store and Andrea was looking for a gift for a gamer friend. They'd kissed and touched intimately a couple times, but both seemed reluctant to rush their new relationship. Both were happy to take it slow even if Melody had offhandedly mentioned 'grandkids' at one point. She'd done well complimenting Shauna on her dress when they'd had lunch together a week go. Dennis had gotten busy with projects and was trying to convince his mom to let him convert the basement into studio space. Jamie was texting him constantly: He'd had this whirlwind affair with a girl named Chelsea they both knew from design class, who'd dumped him. Dennis kept quiet that the girl had ended up in Maria's welcoming arms, and honestly he thought Chelsea and Maria were a happier couple that the train wreck hat had been Jamie and Chelsea.

Dennis was living the life he felt he deserved, and was happy he'd had a chance to live a different life and discover a few new things about himself and the people around him.