Idle Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marsha finished helping a customer, a regular who was the main reason they stocked several manga series, then greeted Denise warmly. If it was a typical day she'd probably keep working in the cramped shop for a couple hours then withdraw to her office upstairs, trusting the store to her staff. She lived on the top floor of the old building, a smallish apartment Dennis had seen a couple years ago when he'd helped her replace carpet one summer afternoon.

Denise savored the quiet evening. There wasn't much to do other than one customer who'd wanted a set of hardcover classics and that odd local girl with the green hair. The latter was an almost-friend of Dennis, and seemed to have a similar relationship with Denise. She was in looking for books on sewing and cosplay and she'd complimented Denise on her fingernails, admiring the purple and green marbled pattern they'd acquired overnight.

Marsha had even ordered food for both of them, coming down from her place to ask Denise what she wanted and sharing her mozzarella sticks as they ate at the store's front counter. Marsha had been a friend of her mother's for decades, and Denise thought of her as almost like an aunt.

Exhausted, Denise bicycled home, sweating as she arrived home.

Her mother greeted her at the door with a hug and a kiss on her cheek. Denise had been dreading her mom seeing the new her and wondering where her son had gone, but her fears had been misplaced as her mother merely hugged her and said goodnight as she went off to bed.

Denise changed into another long shirt as she prepared for bed. her face spread with a naughty grin as she realized she'd need to change her panties: The set she'd worn earlier was still a bit damp from her earlier arousal.

The alarm's evil song forced Denise awake. She confirmed she was still undeniably female with a generous grope of her changed groin.

She had to hurry as she had a summer semester class today. She wasn't great at math, and was taking the class over the summer so she didn't have to take it later. She stopped after her shower, checking herself in the mirror to see if she'd changed. In her haste she couldn't remember what wish the Fairy had promised for today, but she couldn't see any obvious changes. Perhaps her second wish was why she was somehow more comfortable with some of the 'girl stuff' she accomplished. She felt like she washed herself and dressed with more ease today, settling on an outfit she described as 'cute but comfortable.'

Tan capris and a bright green top with thin stripes covered the Mario-themed panties she'd found. Presumably a similar pair of boxers had transmuted into these. Simple earrings with dangling greens tones and a twirl at the bathroom mirror: Denise felt like she was actually dressing like an adult woman!

She'd grabbed a light jacket as the morning was bit cool and she'd have a long bike ride to campus. As she pedaled furiously Denise wondered how she could bike all over the place and never seem to lose weight. Some things remained true no matter the fairy magic, it seemed. She was sweating a bit and found herself running to the bathroom to freshen up before the long lecture.

She found herself talking with a student she recognized from an intro design course last semester. Maria was a a tall, leggy brunette who stumbled from the stall, tripping over the strap of her long purse. They ended up chatting about the course and the professor as Denise mopped her brow and re-applied deodorant while Maria fixed her makeup. They were lucky to have an actual professor as many classes during the regular year were taught by TAs, Still, Maria thought the professor was a dirty old man and was certain she'd caught him staring at her chest. Her mimed 'puking' gesture made her opinion obvious.

Denise was snapped back to reality, as she'd been admiring Maria's assets herself. She hoped the other woman hadn't noticed. As they walked down the hall to the classroom she contemplated how her interest in breasts had change over the last couple days. She was definitely still interested in them for their own sake, but found herself comparing her tiny 'mosquito bites' to Maria's impressive chest she was displaying under a tight t-shirt.

Class was a boring lecture paired with an assigned reading and assignment. The old professor's vision did seem to linger over Maria a bit, even as his gaze seemed to slip over Denise. She was surprised when Maria had grabbed her by the shoulder afterwards and asked if she'd be interested in a drink at the coffee shop to review notes tonight. "After all" said the cute brunette, "We're the only two design students in the math class. We should stick together!"

First she had a meeting with Jamie, however. They'd planned to meet at the same coffee shop, and she was there early, munching on a sandwich and chips while idly doodling. As Dennis she'd considered Jamie a friend if not a close one: They had shared interest in anime and video games, although he struggled with the drawing and such that Dennis focused on. The young man was gifted at 3d modeling.

Jamie waved as he entered, then sat across from her after putting his own order in. Denise felt weird as he did. This wasn't the feeling of arousal she'd felt the previous day, but a sort of warmth that focused on her chest and butt. They began talking about their roles on the game: He had gotten permission to count several design elements he was working on for course credit and was the de facto 'art director' for the project, at least until Tricia or Ray overruled him. He was focused on user-interface elements and some 3d designs they'd need, while pixelated sprites would be Denise's realm. "Branding" would, he hoped, be a fusion of their works.

Denise gulped as he said this, gulped again as Jamie pulled his chair around the small round table so they could look at the sketchbooks easier. His hand touched her leg, causing a shiver at his touch. They continued talking, with Denise struggling a bit as the warmth continued to move around her chest and rear end. She felt short of breath and wondered if she was having a heart attack as Jamie and her discussed his love of retro video games. A sudden flash of heat on her lower belly, and another on her ankle. Flushed, she excused herself and nearly ran to the bathroom.

Locking the door, she pulled her top free, frantically undoing buttons. Her bra seemed different, but she was unable to focus on anything but the relief she felt. She pushed her pants down with a grunt as they seemed tighter than this morning, then flipped the bra off her tender nipples.

She had actual breasts. They'd grown since this morning and looked massive by comparison. They were actually large enough to hold in her hands and feel their weight hanging from her chest. The nipples were hardening as she stared at herself in the mirror. She turned to the side: Her butt had expanded too, rounder and more inviting. She smiled: There was no way anyone would think she was an underage girl now.

Suddenly she remembered the Fairy's recap of her wishes: "I wish I was someone's idea of a fun date."

Apparently she was changing. Was she turning into Jamie's idea of a fun date? The thought of the handsome man sitting outside made her breath catch in her throat. He was certainly desirable, and she was certainly interested.

She looked down again, pulling her panties down a bit: The sharp pain on her lower belly had been a tattoo appearing! She now had a familiar blue hedgehog spinning across her waist, just below her panty-line. She checked her ankle and found a 'question mark' block from a Mario game had appeared. Jaimie had been talking about his interest in retro games, after all. It only made sense that this is what he'd find fun.

Denise had two concerns: The first was how she'd fit her new tits into the top she'd worn that morning. The second concern was if the changes would continue.

She rubbed the bra she'd worn in between her fingers until she noticed it was different than the simple padding she'd worn this morning. It had changed and developed a hint of the more complex engineering she'd seen in porn or even her mother's much more generous garments from the laundry room this morning. It was far from a 'sexy' bra, but was definitely something made to help contain the new tits she'd suddenly developed. Putting it on took a bit of effort, but she finally latched it backwards and twisted it around. It felt comfortably close now as she adjusted it, making her think of two strong hand supporting her new boobs.

Her top had grown a bit as well and she smiled as she saw a hint of cleavage as she buttoned it up. She lingered, unsure if she should close the last button or not. She left it open, as she fantasized about Jamie.

"So, want to come back to my room and see the demo work i've been doing for this?" The words sent a shiver down Denise's spine and caused her hips to twist in the coffee shop's metal chair. She bit her lip, feeling the now-familiar feeling of her arousal growing. He'd graciously carried her backpack as she wheeled her bike to the dorm room. As she locked her bike into the rack outside the dorm building she practically whimpered at the expectation of sex to come.

Her passion drove her to be aggressive as they entered the small dorm room. A clang rang out as she tackled Jamie, pushing the tall, handsome man against the wall as she kissed at his neck and began pulling his t-shirt over his head. They kissed deeply and a grunting conversation formed from single words followed them to the bedroom.

"Roommate?"

"No."

"Condom?

"Yes... Dresser."

"You like?"

"Yes!"

The latter was Jamie's response to Denise tossing her shirt on the floor, then removing her bra as Jamie fumbled with his belt. She found herself naked on his narrow bed, cooing excitedly as Jamie grabbed at her breasts. His pants dropped to the messy dorm room floor. She admired his erect cock, savoring the anticipation as he rolled a condom down it's delicious length. She wrapped her legs around his back as he stood on the floor, thrusting into her waiting pussy.

She'd been nervous about her nosies when she'd masturbated the previous morning, but now didn't care who heard her cries of pleasure. Anyone in the dorms probably heard her praising Jamie's prowess in between high-pitched moans. She'd struggled previously as if an orgasm was something that needed to be chased, but now it came easily and brought a friend. She grabbed at Jamie's sheets he continued to thrust. Her third orgasm came in time with his and she was certain she felt his semen explode within her despite the condom between them.

Breathing heavily, she relaxed on the bed as Jamie gave her a final kiss and retreated to the bathroom. He returned a few minutes later, a smile on his face as he gathered the clothes the pair had tossed around the room. Denise languidly made her own way, her hips swaying more than they had previously. She found herself sitting next to the man who'd deflowered her as he did follow through with his promise and show her the in-progress models and assets he'd been working on for the game Tricia and Ray were creating. The "Witch's Den" logo Jamie and created wasn't bad, but he listened enthusiastically as Denise made a few suggestions. It didn't hurt that she had his full attention: She'd put her shirt back on but left it unbuttoned, and had't complained as he fondled her breasts while they talked. Denise was in a state of bliss: She'd had sex and Jamie was obviously smitten with her as she complimented her on her tattoos and how good she'd been in bed.

The afternoon ended as he had a late class to attend. They'd parted with a kiss, both unsure if this was the beginning of a long term relationship or just two college students with raging hormones.

Denise regretted her choice to bicycle home without a bra immediately. Before this morning it had been no issue, but her larger chest made it a tortuous process. She half expected her new boobs to be bruised when she finally got to her room to change for tonight's outing with Maria.

As she'd arrived home she'd seen her mom's car outside their home. She was nervous her mom would notice her new assets or, even worse, somehow notice she'd developed multiple tattoos in the day since they'd last talked. She rushed past her mom, charging up the stairs to her room with a hurried, "HiMom,I'mHomeGotPlansTonight."

Her mom, busy cooking in the kitchen, took this with aplomb.

She found herself agonizing over what to wear tonight as she stood in her cramped room, a fluffy towel wrapped around her, another in her hair. The first thing she'd discovered is her clothes at home had changed to accommodate her new assets, giving her a range of options. She giggled a bit at the thought that she was spending more time picking clothes for a night studying than she had for the business meeting/date that had led to her losing her virginity.

She'd felt adventurous and pulled a short purple skirt from her closet she was confident she could safely wear while riding the bike. A pair of purple panties went were tossed next to it with a matching bra, one of the ones she'd found that had a bit of lace and decoration. She considered options for a top for a bit, but settled on a simple aqua spaghetti-strap.

The support from her new bra made the bicycle ride back to the coffee shop much more comfortable. It had cooled for the evening, and she removed the light jacket she'd worn as she entered, seeing Maria waiting at a table right next to where she'd met with Jamie earlier that day.

She ordered an iced coffee and the two found themselves studying. In between trying to decipher algebra there was a constant stream of small-talk about various subjects. Denise found herself quietly avoiding the topic when Maria pressed her on boys she liked. After all, Denise's only experience with dating had been earlier with Jamie, and she wasn't quite ready to discuss that. She'd gone up to fetch the salads they'd ordered for dinner as she'd pressed Maria on her own love life, and barely noticed the tall woman's response of, "I'm not really into guys."

They'd eaten and continued puzzling through things, both happy to make progress song he difficult homework. Denise was surprised when she felt Maria's hand on her leg, an echo of Jamie's hand from earlier that day. She contemplated it, wondering if Maria was as interested as Jamie had been. So far she'd considered herself was straight, but there were other options to explore after all.

The warmth from earlier in the day returned. Mercifully it didn't center in her tits this time, but seemed to migrate around her body as she tried to concentrate on the homework. She gasped as an icy-hot pain seemed to suddenly focus on her right nipple but it was gone as quickly as it had come. Maria took a break to use the facilities, leaving Denise to ponder her newest transformations. Her skirt had turned from cloth to leather, she noticed with eyes wide. The short black leather looked like it would barely cover her round ass, a thought which caused her to blush. As Maria returned the brunette lifted a motorcycle helmet that had appeared on top of Denise's bag.

Denise was undeniably aroused, which only grew as Maria spoke, "Hey, want to give me a ride home on your bike? I bet it'd be a lot of fun, and my apartment isn't far."

She stood hastily, a tiny yelp as Maria's hand brushed against her round butt. She was unable to speak as she gathered her books and notes, desperately trying to push her legs together to quench her arousal.

She found herself outside. Her bike was missing from the rack, but she had no doubt the motorcycle parked near the rack was hers. It looked like a relic from World War II, but had been painted a kaleidoscope of colors on the cowlings and fuel tank. It looked like it had collided with a paint rack at some point. Rainbow swirls and flame-like patterns of every color possible covered every inch of the old motorcycle and and sidecar.

"Yes, of course." she shrugged, straddling the bike with uncanny ease. Maria had found a spare helmet in the sidecar, which she'd made Denise check that she was wearing it properly. Her long hair had trouble fitting under the helmet, which was led to Denise noticing her own blond hair had shortened to barely reach to her neck.

The engine purred under her thick thighs, doing nothing to abate her arousal. She found herself driving the motorcyle like an expert, carefully merging into traffic. Maria had pointed her to a nearby apartment complex. Not the best neighborhood, but she was too drunk with lust to consider saying no.

They'd arrived with whoops and laughter. Maria had clearly enjoyed her ride. She led Denise to her apartment. This time Denise was the one pinned against the wall. Maria's entire body seemed to shimmy as she pulled back from the long kiss she'd planted. Her lips were covered in a deep red lipstick, and as they kissed Denise realized she was now wearing a similar color. She felt Maria's tongue probing her mouth as they'd dropped bags and helmets to the floor of Maria's apartment.

Maria smelled of flowers and tasted of salt as Denise found herself licking at the proffered breast as the fellow student shed her clothes. She was as thin, almost boney, as she shed her remaining clothes until she was dressed only in a pair of pink panties that rose at each side to rest on her wide hips. She'd stripped Denise to her underwear as they'd made out in the entryway. Maria maneuvered the chubby woman to the couch, not even trying for the bed. As Denise reclined on the couch with a giggle she felt Maria's hands creeping under her bra. A curious tug at one nipple sent a jolt down her spine. The girl was almost rougher with her tits than Jamie had been, but Denise was too happy to care. She'd struggled free of her bra, tossing it onto the coffee table, as Maria had straddled her while fondling her breasts. The source of the pain earlier was obvious now, as Denise had gained a nipple piercing. A ring of steel penetrated her larger, more sensual nipple, and sent erotic thoughts through her head as Maria playfully licked and tugged at it. Denise grasped her, pulling the tall woman closer so their impressive collection of breast-flesh rubbed together as they shared another long kiss.

Maria jumped to her feet with a quick kiss. She ran toward the bedroom, promising she'd be back quick with a wink.

Denise felt like a turtle on it's back as she was unable or unwilling to rise from the plush sofa. She was smiling when Maria returned, an impressively large dildo in one hand.

As Maria began to straddle Denise, the chubby woman looked her new lover in the eye and murmured, "I've never, you know... Never done this before."

Maria grinned, "I'm not, you know... Being too forward?"

Denise laughed, a hearty laugh from the base of her stomach, "No! No! I just wanted you to know this was all new to me!"

They maintained eye contact as the flesh-colored plastic phallus penetrated Denise's waiting orifice. It was much larger than Jamie's manhood, but she found herself missing the warmth of his flesh. Despite this Maria clearly knew her way around a woman's anatomy, and Denise found herself moaning as another orgasm overtook her. They swapped positions, but Denise tossed the plastic cock to the side, deciding to pleasure Maria with her tongue. She nuzzled her head between the woman's muscular legs, allowing the thin strip of hair to guide her way. Denise had no experience with cunnilingus, but was clearly enthusiastic and willing to learn. Her tongue savored every inch of Maria's delicate flower as the tall woman shouted her pleasure. She barked commands at Denise that the chubby woman as happy to incorporate. "Faster, slower, right there!"