All Comments on 'Idolatria Ch. 19'

by Asbel

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

I was just thinking about this story a few days ago. So happy to see an update. Hope they come more frequently :)

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 1 year ago

This story is so easy and so hard to read. I feel the awkwardness and hurt and fragility and insecurity and hope of both Levi and Ash. Romantic relationships are hard to navigate in general, but the added level of complexity heightens every interaction between these two.

I wonder if blondie comes to all the meetups, looks for Levi and leaves unseen when he’s not there. Or, if someone present at this one texted to let him know of Levi’s presence.

I hope you post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I only come back to this site to check for certain stories. You never, ever disappoint. The tension and emotions in this chapter led us to a startling ending. Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ahhh! I was SO excited to see this new chapter—I’ve been checking frequently. And such a cliffhanger! I’m desperately hoping the next scene is ready to read soon. I love the developing dynamic between Ash and Levi and I’m eager to see where it goes.

readerfeederreaderfeederabout 1 year ago

yay new chapter! what a treat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are one of the as authors I am waiting for to release a new chapter almost daily. It’s sickening that it sounds like Levi’s nemesis is here. I can only hope Ash is really ready to serve Levi and emotionally protect or help him with his real feelings of love. Ex_Luke1

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 1 year ago

Oh no, you meanie! That cliffhanger is going to give me white hair... I guess I can sharpen my claws to take care of that unsavory individual later while waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So excited to see this posted! Like others below, I check this site for certain stories. Ash and Levi deserve each other and a nice long chapter after this cliffhanger. Love Love LOVE!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That cliffhanger! I’m happy to see another chapter but I’m already anxiously awaiting the next one. It looks like Levi’s horrible ex is back in the picture now

Kabba118Kabba11811 months ago

Aaaahhhhh soooo good!! I'm dying with anticipation! Please don't make us wait another 5 months. 🙏🏿

AsbelAsbel11 months agoAuthor

Previous, hate to say it, but my writing doesn’t pay bills and I do it when I can. The chapter will come when it comes. I wish it were sooner too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this story! Thank you for your beautiful writing. How will Levi and Ash react??

canndcannd10 months ago

I can't wait to see how levi reacts! For all his life as a dom, he is seriously affected by his past with this man. What were the chances he show when Levi did? Was it chance? Will Levi want to punish ash unfairly bc he's the reason they went? More please!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

excellent writing. cant wait to read next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stopping by for weekly check-in to this story. I re-read every chapter, they are so well done. Thank you for sharing this. Anticipating next chapter with love.

Nindarren15Nindarren159 months ago

Really enjoying this story. Can not wait to read the next chapter(s). I will keep checking back thanks for all your hard work.

Exluke1Exluke18 months ago

I just reread this chapter as it appears #20 may sounds like a really great one and I have loved this series and hope to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsbel@Asbel
Asbel has lived in places. Not all those places were nice. He wrote a terrible book in high school. He doesn't remember the title. It's gone now. Then he met the man who became Ricky. In 2013, Asbel started writing another book called Hematoma. It was a book about Ricky. Pe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Idolatria Ch. 18 Previous Part
Idolatria Series Info