If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! I told you I didn't want anything, that you going to Hay Cove with me was all I wanted"

"I know, son, but this trip isn't costing me anything, and after all, you're my only child, so get yourself something nice." I laughed. "We'd have to eat today anyway, so the picnic is covered and it won't even cost me gas money because we're traveling with the others in Karen's SUV. Relax, son, and let's just enjoy today. If we can, that is, since we've never been naked together before, either in public or in private."

"We'll be fine, Mom. Probably!"

"There will be other cottontails there, I'm sure. We can't be the only first-timers, the four of us."

"You're right, Mom, it is Nude Day after all. Anyway, Mrs Miller will be here in about five minutes, so we don't have long to wait."

"Indeed. Okay one last trip to the bathroom for me, and then the adventure begins, so excuse me for the moment."

And in my bathroom I carefully inserted the contraceptive diaphragm I'd acquired at the clinic only two days earlier. Ready for action!

Karen and Ken were right on time and twenty minutes later Karen parked her SUV in a free space in the Hay Cove parking lot, set the parking brake and switched off the engine.

"Okay, folks , we're here," I said, "about to experience the unknown. Ken? Since you are about to see me totally naked in the next few minutes, I'm just Julie, not Mrs Kincaid. Okay?"

Ken grinned. "Okay -- Julie."

"And I'm just Karen, Rob."

"Well, hello, Karen."

"Okay, gang, tallyho!" I said, and we all exited the SUV and headed for the admin building. Inside there were some couches and low tables, and a desk, behind which sat a lady of about my own age, slim and trim in halter top and shorts.

"Hi, folks! Here for the free admission for family groups?"

"And to see if we have the nerve to be naked in public," I said. "I'm Julie Kincaid. This is my son, Rob, my friend Karen Miller, and her son, Ken."

"Two family groups, right. Okay, here are your admission tickets, and a couple of brochures which will show you the layout of the place. Being your first time, if you want somewhere quiet turn right when you get down to the beach. The concession is the other way, tends to be busier around there. If you have any queries, I'm Patti Gonzales. I'm on duty here until noon when one of the other staff will relieve me. Don't be surprised to see me on the beach this afternoon. Now, if you go through the door over there, turn left for the ladies changing area, turn right for the men's. Okay? Now go and have fun!" She turned away to attend to another little group who had followed us in.

We went through the door Patti had indicated and paused. There was another door opposite us, and a sign saying, 'Exit to Beach. No Clothing beyond this point.' I turned to the others.

"Whoever is ready first just go through the door and wait on the other side. Okay?" Nods all round. I turned to Karen. "Okay, sweetie, let's go. Moment of truth!" She laughed and we entered the ladies changing area.

Changing was the work of moments and we deposited our clothes in a single locker. Karen fastened the key around her wrist in its touch-and-close pouch, she picked up the bag with the towels and sunblock, and our purses, and I took the cooler bag with our picnic.

"Ready?" said Karen." I nodded. "Okay, then, sweetie. Let's go see our studs!"

Outside, a covered walkway spanned the building, offering shade and a few benches. The boys weren't there when we exited, but it was only seconds later that they came out and joined us. There was a brief, awkward, slightly embarrassed moment as we all studied each other, then Karen burst out laughing. Once she got herself under control again she gestured towards the path down to the beach.

"Let's all move over there for a moment, away from the door." The work of seconds. "Okay," said Karen, "we're all curious about seeing each other naked, so let's take turns. All of you, look at me."

So we did, but Karen naked was nothing new to me, after the sunning we'd done together. The boys, however, looked her over carefully.

"Mom?" said Ken, "You are as beautiful as I thought you would be."

"Absolutely," said Rob.

"Okay, guys, now Julie." and six eyes turned to me. Unconsciously, I straightened my back and sucked in my gut. Karen caught my eye and winked, her eyes flickering left and right to the boys, who were studying me intently. Rob nodded.

"Ken's already said it, but it bears repeating," said my son. "You, Mom, are absolutely gorgeous in only your skin."

"Nothing but the truth, Julie," said Ken. "Rob and I are with two of the loveliest women I've ever seen, naked or otherwise. Forget centerfolds, they're plastic. You two are real, and all woman. Mom, Julie, the two of you are truly lovely."

Rob laughed. "I think Ken must have started writing poetry, or something, but he's right. Ken and I, we're lucky to be with you."

"Enough, already," I said, with a grin. "Okay, Rob, our turn to look at you."

Worth looking at, my son. An even six feet tall, a swimmer, lean and muscular. His cock, quiescent but showing a hint of rise, looked like it might be able to give a girl, a woman, a very enjoyable time. Interesting, he didn't seem able to move his eyes away from my freshly shaved mons.

"Good to look at, Rob," said Karen with a smile and a wink, "and so are you, son," she added, as we turned to Ken.

"Only the truth," I said, "Karen and I have got ourselves two handsome escorts. Now, let's go find ourselves a place to call our own for the day, somewhere we can get some sunblock on. That sun is hot!"

The path wasn't wide enough for all four of us to walk abreast, so we went down two by two, Karen and Ken in the lead, followed by me and Rob. I laughed to myself when I realized that Rob was studying Karen's ass as she walked before us. Worth studying, too, a lovely roll in her hip action. My own eyes flickered to Ken's ass, watching his muscles tighten and slacken as he moved. Lovely action!

Halfway down the path Karen signaled a halt.

"Okay, you two. Time for me and Ken to watch your asses for a change," she said, laughing. Grinning, I acknowledged her and Rob and I took over the lead. Down at the beach, we turned right as Patti had suggested. There were people around, but not as many as I'd expected, and we found a little clearing to ourselves.

"Okay here?" I said.

"Definitely," said Karen and the boys murmured agreement. We soon had things arranged to our satisfaction, and settled ourselves.

"Okay," I said, "what next? I'd like to have a swim first, but we'll need to take turns, as I don't want to leave our stuff unattended."

"Come on, Julie, you and me, we'll swim first," said Karen, "but do you boys want sunblock on before we go?"

"Yes, please," said Rob. "I burn too easily if I don't."

"Okay, honey, lie on the towel, on your stomach, and I'll do your back," I said, and Rob duly laid himself down while Ken laid down for Karen to work on. I squeezed some sunblock from the tube and put a blob on Rob's back, and began to rub it in over his shoulders and upper arms. The angle was a little awkward, so I swung my leg across and straddled him, leaning forward to spread the sunblock evenly as I worked it into his skin.

Rob had been on his high school swim team and had kept up regular swimming in our pool and it was a well-toned body I was rubbing the sunblock into. I'd done most of his back by now so I shuffled back to give myself room to work on his butt. About to ask permission, or at least to warn him, I remembered what I had planned for him and instead took another blob of sunblock on my hands and went to work on Rob's ass. Oh, lovely! Firm, yet yielding, an absolute pleasure to touch. Rob gave a sort of half sigh, half groan, and I suppressed a giggle. I leaned forward.

"Feel good, hon?"

"Fuck, yes!" he said, then started. "Sorry, Mom, excuse my French."

"That's okay, baby, I'd probably feel the same if it was you rubbing sunblock on my butt, and before you ask the answer is yes, after my swim. Okay?"

"Oh, yes," he breathed. I didn't say anything, just kept working down his legs until I'd reached his feet. I shuffled back to clear him.

"Okay, honey, that's your back done. Want me to do your front while my hands are still covered in sunblock?"

Rob came up onto his elbows, but kept his lower body down on the towel. He turned his head to look back at me, face flushed, and signaled me to come closer.

"Yes, baby, what is it?" I said, moving closer, keeping my voice low.

"Mom, I'd love you to do my front, but not here, not now. Sorry, but there's too much chance of someone coming."

"Ah, " I said softly, realizing what was stopping him. "Has my baby got an erection because his naked mother has been touching him?"

Rob's flush deepened and he nodded. I leaned closer so that only he could hear me. I'd realized this was a chance to let Rob know that his incestuous desire for me was reciprocated.

"Later, baby, when we're home again, and private, I'll take care of it properly, if you want me to. Okay?" I reached out and stroked his cheek, and lowered my voice even further. "And I mean that in any way you can imagine, okay?" I laughed. "It's my fault, so I fix it."

"God, yes! Please, Mom, yes!" His voice was shaking.

"Okay, baby. I'm going for my swim now. Think icy thoughts for a while and don't forget to finish the sunblock on your front."

He snorted. "Don't think I'll dare turn over for a while yet, Mom, after what you just said. Go, enjoy your swim!"

"Okay, honey." I turned to check on Karen, to find her sitting back on her heels, apparently waiting for me. I gestured towards the water. "Swim time?"

She stood up and held out her hand to me. "Absolutely!" I took her hand and we trotted down to the water's edge, wading in until thigh deep and then launching ourselves into the light surf, the force of it taken by a reef a little way offshore. We splashed around like a couple of kids for a while and then Karen eased herself closer to me, just floating in place. I copied her actions and she signaled me closer.

"Anything interesting happen while you were putting sunblock on your son?" she asked, fighting a grin, and losing.

I laughed. "Two. Rob got an erection and I got a wet pussy thinking about it. You?"

"Pretty much the same. Did you actually see Rob's erection?"

I made a face. "Unfortunately, no, but he admitted he had one when I asked him. You? Ken's?"

"Just a glimpse, but enough to make my pussy wetter."

I laughed. "Evil, twisted mother that I am, I enjoyed teasing Rob, but I made him a promise, that when we got home and were private, I'd take care of his problem."

"How private?"

"Just me and Rob. Why? Were you thinking of joining us?"

Karen made a face. "Not really, but the thought of the four of us in the same room, fucking, kinda turns me on."

A pulse of pure lust ran through me, and I shuddered. "Yeah!" I breathed on a slow exhale, "But this first time, that has to be just Rob and me. Maybe later, in a day or two." I'd been thinking as I spoke, and I went on. "Tell you what, you and Ken come over Sunday afternoon. We'll have a swim, play around a little and let the chips fall where they may. I won't bother cooking, we'll just phone for a takeaway later. Yes?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, I'm ready for some sun now. You?"

"Yes."

"Gonna let Ken put sunblock on your front?"

"If you and Rob keep watch, yes, then we'll return the favor."

"Sounds like a plan, sister-slut. Come on, let's head back." I laughed. "And I must remember not to keep hiding my pussy, if I want to hint to the boys that I'm available."

"Yeah!" said Karen. "Me, too. Okay, sunblock time, let's go!"

So we did, only to be frustrated in our devious plans as the boys had company in our little clearing. A girl, a little younger than the boys, maybe seventeen, slender and pretty, a younger boy, about fourteen, awkward, probably uncomfortable in his nakedness, and an adult, a neighbor and probably the one person I had least expected ever to see on a nude beach.

"Connie Lester, I don't believe it!" I held out my arms and the other woman moved into my hug, even though I was still dripping wet.

"It's a good thing I'm naked, Julie. You're soaking!"

"Yeah, well, that happens when one has just come out of the water. Have to say, I never expected to see our local councilor here."

Connie shrugged. "Why not? I get as curious as the next woman. You don't know these two, do you?" she said gesturing to the youngsters. "My niece, Anne Gibson and her brother Billy. They're staying with me for a few days. It was Anne's idea to come here, wasn't it, sweetie?"

The youngster grinned. "Only because you left the paper open at the article about Nude Day, with a big ring drawn round it!"

"Rumbled!" said Connie, with a laugh. She gestured. "Mind if we join you? We feel more comfortable being around someone we already know. We were just chatting to Rob and Ken when we saw you coming out of the water."

"We left them on guard while we had a swim. It's their turn in the water now, isn't it, guys?"

"Yeah, Mom, it is. How's the water?"

"Cool, but refreshing, much as expected."

"Okay, Ken, time for our swim now. How about you two?" said Rob, turning to Anne and Billy. "Coming for a swim?"

"Yes!" said Billy, but Anne shook her head.

"Not at the moment, I need some sunblock before I burn." Anne turned to Connie. "We did bring some, I hope?"

"We did," said Connie. "Come on, you do my back, then I'll do yours. We can do our own fronts."

"Thereby missing out on some fun," said Karen in a murmur only I could hear. "Okay, Julie, sunblock time for us as well," she added in a normal voice.

Five or ten minutes later anyone visiting our clearing would have found four naked females stretched out taking the sun, chatting idly about everything and nothing, just passing the time. Anne turned out to be bright and inquisitive, obviously intelligent and seemed to be a thoroughly nice girl, secure in herself and comfortable being naked amongst others. I was curious.

"Anne?"

"Yes?"

"You seem to be quite comfortable being naked. Been to a nude beach before?"

She laughed. "Never. I think I'm just a natural show-off. But yes, I feel comfortable here, maybe because I'm with family and friends. Probably different if it was a bunch from school, because some of those are just total dweebs." She gestured towards the water. "Looks like the guys are coming back."

"And will no doubt require feeding," said Karen. "Might as well get the food out, ready."

"We'll get ourselves away now, then," said Connie, getting to her feet and gathering her belongings. "I didn't know how long we'd be here, it being our first time, so we didn't bring any food, but Patti, the girl in the office, says we can get something to eat at the concession. So, we may be back, we may not, but enjoy your day. 'Bye for now."

"Nice meeting you all," said Anne.

"You too," said Ken. "Take care, Billy. Good to meet you."

Connie and the teenagers moved away towards the concession, and Rob and Ken helped themselves to towels, drying themselves. Neither of them turned away as they dried their cocks and balls and I wondered briefly if it was deliberate.

"Do you need any more sunblock on, son?" I asked Rob.

He paused for a moment, then shook his head. "I think I'm okay for the moment, Mom. Depends how long we stay."

"Long enough to eat," I said, "after that, we'll see. Okay, then, who wants a chicken sandwich?"

For the next half hour or so we just chatted generally as we ate, but when we'd finished, and cleaned everything away, there was a lull. And definite sexual tension in the air.

"So, what now?" said Ken

"Yes, what?" Rob added, and there had been an undertone in each of their voices that suggested a hidden agenda.

I looked at Karen, and she looked at me. She nodded. "I think it's time to clear the air," she said. "Ken, when I put sunblock on you earlier, you got an erection, didn't you? Don't bother denying it because I saw it. Only a glimpse, but I've seen enough erections in my time to recognize one. Why? Was it just because I was naked? Or was there something else? Did you, do you, want to fuck me?"

Before Ken could reply I interrupted. "The same questions from me for you, Rob, because you admitted you had an erection, didn't you?" He nodded, flushing. "So, was it because I was naked, or was it because you want to fuck me?"

"Okay, guys," said Karen, "and don't worry about Julie or me ripping you a new one. Ain't gonna happen. Truth, guys, please. You first, Ken. Do you, or do you not, want to fuck me?"

"Of course I do, Mom, I've wanted to fuck you ever since I learned what sexual intercourse is." He shrugged. "I know it's incest, and morally wrong, but I can't help it. If I get the chance, I want you."

"Rob?" I said.

"Me too, Mom. I've wanted you ever since I found out what erections are for."

Karen looked across at me, her brows lifted in query. I nodded.

"Okay, guys, this is what we're going to do," I said. "We're going to shower here, get dressed, and go back home. We'll separate, each couple to their own home. This time, at least. Now, I guess you two are wondering why Karen and I aren't protesting, calling you perverts, calling down the wrath of the gods on you, etcetera?"

"I'm not one hundred per cent sure, but the way neither of you have exactly been modest about flashing your what I suspect are freshly-shaved pussies at us is because you want us," said Rob quietly, positively.

"We do," said Karen nodding, "either of you, both of you, but before we go home and indulge ourselves, let Julie and me see what we'll be getting later. There's no one else around at the moment, so show us the erections you're trying to hide!"

A little flushed, a little, or more than a little, embarrassed, but without hesitation, Ken and Rob knelt tall and proud. I don't know about Karen, or at least didn't then, but my own first reaction was 'yes, I want!' Karen told me later that hers was the same. The two lovely cocks in front of us weren't huge monsters, but were evidently above average size, as far as I knew, and I knew, too, that I would be happy with either of them in my pussy.

"Very nice, guys, very nice. I'd be happy with either of those in my pussy."

"Whoa, Mom," said Rob, "let me see if I've got this straight. You want to fuck both of us?"

I nodded, and Karen spoke up. "Yes, we do, but only if you guys want us both?"

"Oh, I do, oh yes," said Rob, "but Mom, my first time has to be with you!"

"And mine with you, Mom," said Ken.

"Okay, then," I said. "Let's get packed up and get ourselves home and indulge ourselves. Separately, this time, but I've been thinking. It's just coming up to one o'clock. We'll go home to our separate destinations and fulfill our promises to each other. Then, around six, Karen, you and Ken come along to our place. You two don't have a pool, but Rob and I do. We'll all undress again, maybe have a swim together, all four of us, and then we'll watch a DVD together, because it will give us ideas. Rob knows which one, he was watching it when I came home early last week, when a night out with the girls from work ended early."

"You saw me?" said Rob, obviously surprised.

"Yes, honey, I did, I came in the back way, but I didn't want either of us to be embarrassed when I realized what you were watching, so I let myself out again quietly and then phoned you and came home 'normally'," I said, putting air quotes around normally.

Karen laughed "What's on the DVD?" she said.

"Wait and see," I said, laughing.

She laughed. "Okay guys, nice erections, very nice, and I'm very much looking forward to having one or both of them in my pussy later, but go, take a quick swim or something, and lower those flags for the moment. Then we'll go home and play."