If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn right!" Ken. "Absolutely!" Rob, "Yes, please!" Karen.

I laughed. "Unanimous! Okay, then. Somewhere between fuck number one and fuck number two, we can phone for pizza or Chinese takeaway, or something, refuel ourselves for turn two."

"I'll split the cost with you, Julie," said Karen, "but yes, that's a sound plan." She brandished a bag. "Towels," she said. "Now, where do we strip?"

"Follow me. Upstairs, second door on the left. That's the guest room, remember? And don't forget where it is if you want a bed under you, later." I grinned and Karen laughed as I led them into the guest room.

"I suspect any available horizontal surface will do," she said. "Come on, Ken, let's get naked." When I got back downstairs, Rob was just finishing loading the DVD into the player. He grinned up at me as I went in, from where he was kneeling by the player.

"Loaded, and ready for action, Mom," he said, "as I will be soon," he added, gesturing to his partial erection. His eyes moved away, just as I heard footsteps. "Karen and Ken coming, Mom."

"Time for our swim, then."

It was a fun half hour for the four of us. I made sure I let my fingers trail over whoever I was swimming past, catching a quick grope as we moved past each other. Of course, it didn't take long for the others to realize what was happening and I felt their fingers on me, too. Fun! But a half hour was enough, and I signaled a halt.

"Okay, gang, shower time. Karen? You and Ken use the shower down here, okay? It's big enough for two, so have fun! Rob? We'll use my shower. Meet in the sitting room in twenty minutes?"

"Twenty minutes?" said Karen. "Check!"

The shower was fun as we carefully washed all of each other's fun bits, but we knew there was pleasure to come and didn't linger. I kissed Rob as he turned off the water.

"Let's get dried, it's time we were back downstairs."

That didn't take long, but could so easily have taken longer as we each took as much pleasure in drying each other's body as we had in washing them. But we managed, and we trotted downstairs to join the others. My hair was still a little damp but I wasn't going to take the time out to dry it. I had other plans! Timing was good as Karen and Ken came in from their own shower at the same time as we went into the sitting room. I fought a giggle on noticing that Ken's cock was as hard as Rob's, and I saw Karen fighting a big grin, too.

"Close the drapes, Rob, please," I said. "It won't make the room much darker, but I think it will feel more intimate."

"Definitely," said Karen. "Okay, where do we sit? And are we swapping partners for this session, Julie? You with Ken, me with Rob?"

I smiled at Ken and reached for his hand. "Yes, we are. We promised the boys that they could fuck both of us, and I'm ready to deliver on my promise. Ken's cock felt really good in my hand at the Cove, and I want to know if it feels as good in my pussy." I gestured. "The couch is big enough for four, so let's all sit there, okay? Ken? We'll take the far end, you on my right?"

"Okay, Julie."

"And you on my right as well, honey," said Karen, to Rob.

We arranged ourselves and I picked up the TV remote and switched the set on. Rob had cued the DVD to the opening scene and I turned to the others. "Everybody ready? Yes? Okay, any time you want to stop watching and start doing, have at it, folks. Of course, every one else might be watching you but as far as I'm concerned, that just makes me hornier. Okay, gang, here goes!" I said and pressed 'play'.

I guess you could say that the DVD almost repeated the night that I'd seen Rob masturbating to it, save that the actress, on spying her 'son' masturbating, had quickly stripped off her clothes and, naked, had confronted him. I won't bother you with the corny dialogue. Suffice it to say, she had soon gone to her knees and taken his cock into her mouth and brought him to orgasm, swallowing every drop. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second, so I took Ken's hand and led it to my pussy, spreading my legs to give him room to play.

"Jeez, Julie, you are wet," he whispered. I laughed softly and reached for his cock, stifling a groan as I felt his readiness.

"And you are hard!" I squeezed his cock, and leaned towards him. "Ever been blown, son?"

"Yeah, couple of times," he said. "Not very satisfactory for either of us, we didn't really know what we were doing."

"Do you want me to blow you?" I murmured. Time stopped, then Ken groaned.

"God, Julie, I really want to say yes, but I don't know if I'll be able to come twice, and I really want to fuck you. It will be a fantasy realized for me."

"Okay, hon, we fuck and never doubt it, I'm really looking forward to it, but there's a price, hon. You have to eat me before you fuck me."

"Fuck, yes! That will be a pleasure." A pause. "And then?"

"We fuck."

"Oh my god, yes! Oh, yes!"

I kissed his ear. "Cunnilingus time!"

I eased myself forward on the couch and spread my legs, as Ken eased himself to his knees before me, leaning in to breathe deeply of what I was certain would be a heady aroma. He looked up at me and winked, and I laughed. Beside me, I heard a familiar chuckle, then Karen spoke.

"Not waiting until the video finishes, Julie?"

I shook my head 'no' without taking my eyes off Ken.

"Ever eaten pussy before, hon?"

He nodded. "Yeah, a couple of times."

"Enjoy it?"

"Yes, I did. So did the girls, I'm pretty sure, if the noises they were making are any indication." He looked up at me. "I hope you do, Julie."

"I'm pretty sure I will, hon."

"Ready?"

"Absolutely. Go, sweetie, get me off with your mouth."

He leaned in and breathed, and I tensed myself, anticipating the feel of a man's mouth on my pussy for only the second time since Rob's father had been killed, then gasped as Ken's tongue swept up my slit.

"Oh, yes!" I breathed, hearing Karen's chuckle in the background. I glanced across at her and Rob, realizing that the two of them were watching me and Ken, but that thought just made me feel hornier. I glanced down at Ken and he looked up at me and winked, then his mouth came back to my pussy and began the pleasurable, for both of us, task of bringing his mother's friend to climax.

I was excited, I was horny, and I was conscious of the illicit nature of what we were doing. Too, I was very much aware that Ken and I were not alone in the room, that my best friend and my son were watching us, and I think that it was the combination of all of these factors that conspired to bring me to orgasm very quickly, and I came hard, fighting a scream, strangling it in my throat.

Long moments passed as I slowly recovered from one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. Long moments of silence, punctuated only by the sounds of heavy breathing, until Karen spoke, her voice taut, slightly hoarse.

"Julie Kincaid, that was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. Rob and me, we just had to stop what we were doing to watch you both."

I laughed, probably slightly hysterical. "You should have felt it from my viewpoint, girlfriend."

"I hope to, real soon now," she said. I glanced across to see the two of them lost in a clinch, mouths working on each other, Karen's left tit cupped in Rob's right hand. I glanced down at Ken, still kneeling. He blew me a kiss then knelt tall, indicating the lovely, hot and hard erection standing proud before him. I grinned.

"You want to fuck me, baby?"

"You know I do, Julie."

"So, how do you want me?"

"You want me to choose?" he said, surprised. He shook his head. "No, Julie, it has to be your choice, especially this first time. So, how do you want me?"

"I hope that sometime we'll do this again, and we can experiment, but for now, this first time, just your basic missionary will do me fine."

"Here?"

"Yes, honey, right here, on the rug, will do just fine." I laughed. "Your mother would never forgive me if I took you away."

Karen managed to tear her mouth away from Rob's to murmur, "Too damned right I wouldn't!"

"Okay, Julie," said Ken and got to his feet. He held out his hand, I took it, and he hauled me to my feet and into his arms for a kiss, a long kiss, a hot kiss, a kiss of want and passion, a lovers kiss. Breaking it, reluctantly, I lowered myself to the rug, laying back and spreading my legs, so that the view of my pussy was clear to Karen and Rob. I smiled up at Ken.

"Okay, hon, come and fuck your mother's friend."

He went easily to his knees between my spread legs, then eased forward, taking his weight on one extended arm, the other holding his erection. I smiled up at him and took his hand away, replacing it with my own.

"You push, baby, and I'll navigate," I murmured, loving the feel of his solid erection in my hand, guiding it into my soaking pussy as Ken pushed gently forwards. Oh, yes! He felt as good as Rob in me, and I knew that sometime in the not too distant future, I wanted the four of us to get together again to play. Ken pulled back a little, then pressed forwards again, his balls brushing my ass. He smiled down at me.

"Ready, Julie?"

"Absolutely! Fuck me, honey, fuck me now!"

He began to move, gently at first, pushing into me, pulling back, repeating, but we were both ready for sensation, we both wanted that tense thrill of orgasm, and, too, I think we were both conscious of the essential illicit nature of what the four of us were involved in. That only made the moment more exciting, of course, and the sensations began to rise in me.

"Enjoying having me, hon?" I said. Ken grinned and bent to give me a quick, light, kiss.

"Absolutely! You've been a fantasy of mine since Mom and I moved here seven years ago, and you and Mom became friends. To actually fuck both of my favorite fantasy women -- you and Mom -- on the same day, well, it's blowing my mind!"

"I'm kind of enjoying it, too, you know?"

"I certainly hoped you were, but I think the smile on your face and the way your pussy is caressing my cock is a bit of a give-away."

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess so." I gave him a quick squeeze with my pussy muscles. "I'm certainly enjoying it, getting close as well. You're going to make me come, hon, and pretty soon."

"Hold on just a moment, Julie, because you've got me close as well."

"Go for it, honey!"

And he did. It was only a minute or so later that I felt the climax building in me, and I was just on the point of crying my fulfillment when I felt Ken shudder and then his hips were driving his cock into me, and he cried out his own climactic wordless triumph with a long drawn-out "y-e-e-e-s!", my own hips thrusting back at him as my own climax took me.

All was sensation for the next several moments, as we rode the storm of climax, but the intensity couldn't -- didn't -- last, and gradually we stilled, our breathing slowing to something approaching normal. Ken sighed and bent his head to give me a soft, gentle, kiss.

"Thank you, Julie Kincaid, for letting me live this part of my fantasy. Thank you forever."

"You're welcome, honey. Remember, the pleasure was at least half mine," I said, with a laugh, still tingling from the shared climax.

"I think you two enjoyed yourselves," said Karen, and I glanced up to see her and Rob looking down at us. Rob winked and gave me a smile. "Now how about clearing that space for Rob and me, and you can watch us?"

"Sounds like a plan." I looked up at Ken. "Ease out, honey, and let's watch my son nail your mother, eh?"

"Yeah!" he murmured on a long exhale. "I've never watched another couple fuck before, not in real life. On video, yes, but never live."

"Me either. A first for both of us."

"No, for all of us," said Karen. "Have to say, Julie, you and my son make a good couple." She laughed. "Might be a hard act to follow."

Ken eased himself out of my pussy and got to his feet, bending to offer me his assistance to get to my feet. I stretched up and kissed him. "Thank you, honey, for everything."

"And thank you for the same. I hope we can do this again sometime?"

"We will, I promise. Now, we better get ourselves out of the way; your mom and my son are going to give us a show."

We moved back to our seats on the couch as Rob stood and pulled Karen to her feet and into his arms for a long, wet, kiss. Eventually Karen broke it and lowered herself to the floor, laying back and angling herself so that her pussy was in clear view for Ken and me, just as I had done for her and Rob.

"You guys got a clear view?" she asked.

"Sure have, Mom," said Ken, and I nodded agreement, giving Karen a broad smile and a wink.

"Okay, Rob, come and fuck me, let's see if we can't give your Mom and my son as good a show as they gave us," said Karen with a laugh in her voice. Yes, and anticipation, too. Rob went to his knees between Karen's wide-spread legs and eased himself into position, angling his rock-hard cock for penetration and Karen took him in hand and guided his hardness into her obvious wetness. I think the sigh as he bottomed came from all four mouths, and I'd been almost in awe seeing the way Karen's pussy lips had spread and curved to accommodate Rob's cock. Heck, I wondered, do I look like that? Then laughed at myself. Of course you do, fool, I thought, then concentrated on watching as my son began to fuck my best friend.

Watching Rob thrust into Karen as they fucked remains one of my favorite visuals of all time, the muscles in his ass flexing as he moved, the way her fingers moved on his back and shoulders, the slither of cock in pussy, audible as they moved, exciting, stimulating. I glanced across at Ken, as rapt as I was. He caught my glance and his eyes flicked to me and he grinned, reaching for my hand, squeezing my fingers. I leaned across and kissed him, hot, wet, but short, as our attention was inexorably drawn back to the action on the floor in front of us, action that was heating up as the two main participants approached their climaxes, Karen announcing hers with a tight, strangled scream, Rob with a drawn out 'y-e-e-e-s,' his hips driving his cock into Karen's welcoming pussy, as her knees came up and her arms tried to pull him even closer.

Slowly, the thrusting lessened, Karen's knees loosened their grip, and their breathing eased. Karen's eyes came to mine and she grinned.

"Enjoy that, honey? Because I sure as fuck did. You and me, Julie, we got us a couple of Grade-A motherfucking sons."

"And Ken and I have the two most attractive MILFs in the neighborhood as our mothers," said Rob, turning to blow me a kiss.

"Time to ease out, honey," said Karen, and Rob duly pulled back, his half-hard cock glistening with their mixed juices. "Shower time again, but with each other's son this time, eh, Julie?"

"Absolutely!" I replied. I turned to Ken. "Come on, honey, let's you and me go get ourselves clean again, ready to get down and dirty again later."

The shower was fun, Ken and I not hesitating to explore each other's body, and my tits and pussy were squeaky clean when we finished, but then, so were Ken's cock and balls, and as with Rob earlier, I made sure getting dried was a fun experience as well.

Clean, dry, but still naked, we made our way back to the sitting room, Rob and Karen joining us there very soon after. Karen and I sat in the center of the couch, the boys flanking us. Karen reached across and gave me a quick, light kiss on the lips.

"Thanks for the loan of your son, Julie."

"And thank you for the loan of yours," I responded. I glanced at my watch, the only thing I had put on after our shower. Just coming up to eight. "Anybody hungry?" I asked, getting a triple affirmative in response. "Okay, then, pizza or Chinese?"

The consensus was pizza, and with the order duly phoned in, we relaxed on the couch again to wait for it. A thought had been niggling my subconscious for a while, and I decided to voice it. I turned to my son.

"Rob, honey?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"Has today been as good as you hoped it would?"

"Better, Mom, much, much better. This morning, I only expected to see you and Karen naked, and that would have been great in itself. To actually fuck you both has been mind-blowing. Right, Ken?"

"Absolutely. Both of my fantasy women on the same day. Fantastic!"

"Well I guess you boys enjoyed having both of us today, yes?" I asked

"Absolutely!" Ken. "Totally!" Rob.

"You do realist that you can't tell anybody about it, don't you?" said Karen.

"We do, Mom," said Ken, "and we won't, because if we did, you'd cut us off, wouldn't you?"

"Reluctantly, but yes, we would, so keep silent and you'll have us both again."

"When?" said Ken.

"You'll have your Mom tonight, I assume," I said.

"Definitely," said Karen.

"And Rob will have me, but as for the four of us getting together again, we don't want it getting commonplace, we need to keep it special, so how about next weekend? Either Saturday or Sunday?"

"Let's make it Sunday," said Karen, "there's always the chance of something going on on a Saturday. Sunday's quieter."

"True," I said, just as the doorbell rang. "Pizza time!" I added, grabbing my robe from the chair I'd parked it on earlier, after phoning the order in, and making my way to the door. Having already paid when I ordered, it was just a matter of taking the four boxes and slipping the delivery girl a couple of dollars as a tip. I took the pizzas into the kitchen, and Karen joined me in getting plates and cutlery, and sodas, but my pizza cutter made short work of producing comfortably sized wedges and we called the boys through to eat.

There was little conversation for the next twenty minutes or so as we demolished the pizzas until there were only crumbs left, washing them down with soda. I shoved the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher and the cartons in the recycle bin, and turned to the others.

"Okay," I said, "what next? I suspect you guys could probably only manage one more fuck each tonight, yes?"

"Afraid so, Mom," said Rob, and Ken nodded agreement.

"Well I, for one, would like that last fuck to be in my own bed so that I can just fall asleep afterwards," said Karen, "so how about we just head home, honey?"

Ken nodded. "Suits me, Mom." He turned to me and held out his arms, and I moved into his embrace, raising my lips for his kiss. "Thanks for everything, Julie, but especially the gift of your body."

"Thank you, too, honey."

Beside us, I was conscious that Rob and Karen were in a similar embrace, and as they broke it, Karen turned to me and we hugged each other.

"You realize, don't you, that if you hadn't caught Rob watching that video, and if he hadn't wanted to go to Hay Cove, none of this would have happened?" she said.

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Think we should join the Sun Club?" she said. "Half-price until the end of the month. I liked it there. Good vibes."

"I liked it, too. Want to go back tomorrow? Join up? Explore a little more?" I asked.

"Hell, yes," said Rob. "I like being naked with my Mom and her friends."

Karen nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that." She grinned. "Your turn to drive." She turned to Ken. "Okay, son, time to get dressed again, but we'll strip as soon as we get home, eh? I like being naked with my son."

"And I like being naked with my son," I said to Rob, as we said goodnight to the others a few minutes later, locking the gate behind them as they set off home. "Come on, baby, let's brush our teeth and get into my bed. Momma wants her stud again."

"And what momma wants, momma gets, because I want you, too. I love you, Mom, so very much."

"And I love you, honey. Come on, bed awaits us."

"I'll brush my teeth in my bathroom while you use yours, Mom," said Rob, and then I'll wait for you in your bed. Okay?"

"Okay, honey. You take the right-hand side, I'll take the left."