All Comments on 'If I Had You'

by PockettRockett

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GybbsGybbsalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing! Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it seems to have good to great potential. Looking forward to see where the three go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look forward to seeing where you take the story, don’t keep us waiting too long for chapter 2!

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

It looks like a story with a nice slow build up. I like this kind of stories. I hate when the sex starts like... in 5 paragraphs :D I just can't go into mood and fall for characters. Even the greatest sex scenes if totally out of context do nothing for me. I need an actual story.

But you seem to do good job here, I'm really looking forward to continuation and more build of chemistry between two MCs. The jerking off was nice, it's good that you decided to use it as a treat for people but did not force these characters to have sex just right away. Some people do it in form of fantasy or a dream, characters have about each other, to give some treats for audience. And it's okay.

I'm really hoping you will not rush the story to go straight for the sex. It's the worst mistake authors can do, if they start with slow burn up, and suddenly... they are tired of writing and jump right at it.

It's 5 stars from me and a follow. :)

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, I forget about something. You should change your story tags in next chapter, just an advice. It's the common misconception that if you use "the most popular tags" in Gay Male category, you will have stories living loner and have more views!

Nope! It does not work like that. Hundreds of stories have tags "anal", in one day under this tag you will have many competing stories.

If you use more unique tags, as "slow burn" "co-workers" mention about gay bending, "first time gay" or stuff like that - that gives specific, unique info about your story, it will have longevity much above usual story under the “popular” tags.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 2 years ago

Bring on more please. I’m into it … cool read it feels it’s a slow burn Very tempting …

DV19DV19almost 2 years ago

A great start for a slow build up series.. I like the character development.

I'm looking forward to the next installment !!

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good writing. Good build up. Looking forward to reading more chapters soon.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Solid start! Great descriptions of the characters, easy to picture them all. Hope we hear more from Mary. Can’t even speculate as to what killed Jason and birthed Jay and I can’t wait to find out. Five Stars and Following from me too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great going so far. I love the longer romance stories and especially like that you’re building a past for both Jay and the newcomer from Florida/Kentucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPockettRockett@PockettRockett
Degree in Accounting somehow led to a career in Graphic Design and copywriting. Writing for school and work is leading into writing for fun. Some fiction, some real-life encounters and some a combination of both.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES