All Comments on 'If I Needed Someone'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments (Page 3)
Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Good story, but wouldn't you go bang your fist on the door of the room? And if you waited to see how long she was in there, wouldn't you be sitting on the hood of her car when she came out? The story wouldn't be as good, but I don't know many men who would wait.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hahahaha such Bullshit or should I say Cuck Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poole went scottfree.. MC was a cuck!! Wow HDK that’s the way to go! The modern American male generation of sexually confused she-men will love this one! It’s the steady diet that they have been brought up on!

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Another fun tale.

Lighthearted and enjoyable, as they often are when penned by HDK.

What made it fun was that happiness was the ultimate goal. No misery, no hate, no suffering, no retribution, no killing, no ninjas and no delta force.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Find a new donor kidney and give hers back

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

She fucked him four times over five years of denying her husband ?

Trouble there ... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last sentence is important for everyone to understand.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Pretty good; and HDK actually finished a damn story! Hooray!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess if your wife gives you a kidney you have to stay with her…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the part when he dialed her lover’s home & talked to his wife. Pure goldi think he got even when he told his wife about her husband’s affair with his wife. Hopefully his sexual demands with his wife evened things out between them too.

Bill S.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Two major problems with this story. They would never have done the transplant without his consent. They would have treated him with dialysis until he recovered enough to make an informed decision. That pretty much destroys your whole plot. And second the husband is a major pussy. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Missing payback on Ben. Otherwise, the story is OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Give the kidney back, its not worth the cost

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sounds like she wanted to turn her lover into a long-term thing - “I thought I could get him to be a gentle lover.” What does that sound like? Then she kept going back. No reason given for why she strayed. Sorry, reconciliation was a fail, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4 Stars as I have lived through this show I heard the same things from my ex .. Big surprise she never kept any of her promises .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A car wreck and a donated kidney really did complicate things. Because she eventually confessed, in a good way. She may have never confessed though if he wasn't so gruff with her. So that's a hard pill to swallow and live with.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW, what a concept for a story, and done so well. The range of emotions so impossibly strong on opposite sides of the spectrum was portrayed so well. Your story was so realistic and extraordinary, it well deserves at least a 10 but a 5 is all that is allowed. You are one of my favorite writers. Thank you and please keep writing, you provide pleasure to so many people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and so well done. I read some of the comments of the readers and one stuck min my mind "Cucka doodle doo" very funny, the guy has got to be a pea brain. So many idiots, gotta love em.

A_BierceA_Bierce8 months ago

You wouldn't deliberately irritate the chest-thumpers, would you? Naah, I didn't think so. But nice job, anyway.

PraetusPraetus8 months ago

Thing is... what if she had been able to get the other guy to be a better lover? That's the other side of the coin... she'd have carried on it he was nicer / better. And that is unanswered question is what makes me go "no".

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She was only remorseful because it was forced out of circumstances. Undeserving of a second chance in my book. If there wasn't an accident and if the asshole she cheated with had been a bit more pliable, she would have certainly kept at it until caught.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Wow, you adequately finished this one. Color me impressed mate. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes am also impressed that the story was properly finished. Interesting premise to the story and cleverly written. All in all a superior story. I'm sure some will say oh he's a ***** because he takes her back. It fitted with the storyline perfectly. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No quarter for the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was obviously raised differently than some commenters, I was taught many things including thankfulness when given something. It didn't matter if it was a piece of penny candy (hey, I'm old ok) or a present for my b'day. So when I am given a piece of someone (like a story they wrote) I am especially thankful. The writer knows better than anyone where the story ends, who are some of you to say otherwise.

Thanks HDK. You, Randi, Q, Hooked, Papa, C'gurl and many others provide great reading to our doorstep - thank you all!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

We argued all four times we were together. He called me names and told me I was a frigid bitch because I wouldn't do things he wanted me to do.

Sorry..this does not add up to what the husband saw with his own eyes in the parking lot. Gwen is a liar as well as a slut!And the only reason she felt guilty and broke the affair was because he was not gentle with her.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

Hoes gonna hoe… Cucks gonna cuck…

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Excellent premise for the story. Actually thought provoking. I think the ending is appropriate. My question is if she had such a low sex drive in the first place, why was she interested in an affair? Second question is could just being afraid she might lose her husband and marriage change her sex drive? She needed sex therapy or a hormone exam or something to change a basic part of herself. Or maybe she just spent most of her life being incredibly selfish.... Good story!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Nah, dump the cheating slut. She didn't just make a mistake - she went back for 2nds, 3rds and 4ths. Beyond the point of reconciliation. Maybe keep her as a sex slave for a bit at least until you find a good replacement wife. The last sentence really resonated with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...