If It's Good for the Goose

Story Info
The holiday gift.
2.9k words
3.4
14.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munch01
Munch01
17 Followers

I felt it, something I had felt only once before. The thin wall between us throbbed initiating my own throbbing.

This is a recollection of a lovely holiday I needed to take. Events are true, spoken words are as close to what I can remember.

A holiday, something I needed after twelve months in a new station, was the ideal substitute from the grind and problems I was getting into lately with the women. My friend and I sat around discussing locations, and whilst not the best idea considering the choice of destination, it was decided that Phuket in Thailand might be ideal as a friend had a bar there and a condominium I could use.

I had been there for a week, when I met up with a couple younger guys and before long become the third wheel as we crawled around the local bars. I met them in my friend's bar on the beach, all from Australia, we got along well. I was a little older than them, but we clicked. Jason and Alan, worked together, and both, worked out to the extreme. Built like serious bodybuilders, these guys had no problems with the local ladies. They knew it too.

We had been bar crawling the main street, bar after bar, drinks going down in substantial amounts, and the guys really enjoying the ladies. The bargirls enjoyed their drunken banter, their muscles and drunken playfulness. We arrived at this particular bar near the end of the day, Jason, Alan, and I in fine form. They both had a couple of the bargirls up on the table dancing with them in no time. I, in the meantime, was seated with a lovely bargirl enjoying a drink or two. Jason walked over and grabbed my girl and lifted her up on the table. I sat there watching.

Without notice, a drink appeared on the bar in front of me. Confused, I asked from where this came. The lady behind the bar pointed out a woman seated on the other side of the bar. The lady appeared to be mid-fifties, with a little age showing, a pretty smile and looked amazing in her little black dress from what I could see. Her dark hair was ruffled, curly, and her eyes stood out. The light blue colour was enticing.

I picked up the drink and walked around to her, a seat vacant slightly behind and to the left of her. I thanked her for the drank and introduced myself. She said her name was Alison. She told me she felt sorry for me when the other guys whisked away my talking companion.

I laughed aloud, "Have you seen those guys? No wonder she jumped at the chance."

She just smiled.

We spoke a little, she was also from Australia, enjoying herself on a holiday. She controlled most of the conversation, asking about me and my friends. I explained I had met them here, and the days were enjoyed drinking and partying with the local girls.

I bought her a drink, and back and forth we were buying each other drinks. She was quite flirtatious.

"So, you have been enjoying the local delights yourself?'" Alison asked.

Understanding her innuendo, I replied, "I love a little Thai Curry." We both laughed.

"Although I can't enjoy as much as those guys," pointing to Jason and Alan, both of whom were pouring shots straight from the bottle down each other throats.

I felt a tingle on my left thigh, Alison moved her right hand and was slightly moving her index finger up and down my thigh towards the hem of my shorts.

"I am sure you can hold you own," she smirked.

I laughed back, "It's Thailand, no one needs to hold their own."

I looked at her beautiful eyes, they too were smiling, almost glittering. I took the glimmer as a pretext to try something. I put my left hand directly on her thigh. The smoothness of her unclad leg was superb. I have always found the touch on bare skin very arousing. I softly rubbed up and down a little, slightly moving closer to the bottom of her short black dress.

With another drink coming, I moved my seat closer to hers. As I got closer, Alison too, moved her chair closer. Raising my glass, I was about to say cheers when I caught an older guy at the corner of the bar taking too much notice of her and I. His eyes were intently watching.

I looked over and politely asked If I could help him.

Alison whispered in my ear, "Don't worry about him, He is my husband, Richard."

Shocked and concerned I moved my hand from her thigh. I stood and started to excuse myself when Richard spoke. "Don't go on my behalf, Alison is her own person."

I sat down again, still wary when Richard too bought me a drink. Although initially concerned, the chat was free flowing and jovial.

As I was feeling uncomfortable still, I suggested I should go back to my friends. Before moving off Richard, trying to be friendly, asked where I was staying. I pointed out the large tower on the beach.

"Up there on the tenth floor, it has amazing views of the beach and streets," I replied. "At night you get to see the fireworks, the flashing dance lights from the bars, and the moonlight shining across the bay."

Richard went on to explain they were in a resort, and whilst it was nice and secure, the views were very basic.

Richard could see my anxiety, he reached over and looked me in the eyes.

"Stop worrying, we are swingers, not murderers," he said quietly.

As if hit by a brick, it dawned on me, I could not believe how obvious it was and I missed it.

Silence for a minute before Alison spoke up, "Richard had his fun last night now it is my turn."

"He sampled some Thai Cuisine last night, two in fact, it's only fair that I now enjoy myself", she offered.

Astonishingly Richard asked if I would show them the view from the condominium, and we could then discuss other things further. My mind reeling, though even questioning myself, I thought why not.

I wandered over to the boys, Jason was enjoying himself with a lovely Thai Bargirl on his lap, Alan still dry hump dancing with one on the table. I explained I was leaving and would catch up with them the next day at my friend's bar around lunchtime.

Walking down the main street towards the condominium tower, Alison, arm in arm with both of us, was very chatty. She was all smiles. Me, well, I was still nervous.

Entering my condominium, Alison rushed out to the balcony, standing up against the railing admiring the view.

Richard calling out to her, "Is it a good view?"

Watching Alison stretching and peering out standing on her tippy toes in her little black dress, I laughed out aloud, "I definitely think it is."

Richard too laughed.

With the ice broken, more drinks flowing and seated on the large leather lounge, we talked about what Alison had said about Richard having fun with Thai bargirls.

Richard and Alison met a lovely pair of Thai bargirls and they ended up in their resort room. Richard had played with them, and they did so throughout the night.

Alison was quite graphic, explaining how Richard had taken a Viagra and was constantly in one hole or another of the girls. Alison blushed a little, she admitted she too enjoyed them. She smiled as she relayed how she had enjoyed going down on them, not wanting to be left out.

Richard was smiling now.

With my mind spinning, my cock was coming to attention listening to her and how she pleasured them and how they pleasured her too.

Suddenly silence overcame us, the temperature in the room was hot, I felt it. My now hardon, rejoicing at the thought of fucking Alison while her husband watched.

I had to ask though, "Alison is this what you want?" Alison moved over and kissed me on my lips, passionately. I could tell that the deal was on.

Richard sat back watching.

I stood and backed over to a seat opposite them. I suggested Richard get up and kiss his wife. He did, his hands moving along her side. Alison starting moaning slightly. Mysteriously she looked at me, I just nodded.

I got them to stand up facing each other. I asked Richard to again to kiss his wife. Whilst he was kissing her, I moved over to them and ran my lips over her neck, kissing it at the same time. I heard a little moan again.

My hands roamed up to her breasts, rubbing them on the outside whilst standing behind her, Richard still passionately kissing her. I slipped my right hand under her little black dress, running it around her luscious thong clad derrière. My hand slowly moving it towards the front of her panties underneath, I could feel the heat and the short hair on her pussy. I slid a finger down on the inside of her panties. Slowly raising up and down the slit.

The kiss between the two was quite enthusiastic by now, Richard could feel her passion, the sighs, and the signals. I grabbed her head, turning her to toward me, kissing her softly on her lips, Richard inches from our kiss. My tongue entered her mouth, dancing together within his view. I turned her head again, back to Richard, this time his tongue danced where seconds earlier I had been. My fingers still roaming around her pussy as she pushed back into me with her head pushing forward kissing Richard.

Moving back to the seat, I left them to it. I sat and watched for a minute. Richard stopped and looked to me, I told him to remove her dress. He looked at her, she raised her arms as he slowly lowered it.

Standing in front of me was a lovely older lady, her body superb and comparable to that of a 30-year-old. Her black bra, and panties so sheer I could almost entirely see her body. I asked Richard to stand behind her and remove the bra and panties next. Her large boobs came into view, a nice set, then her sparcely haired pussy. I was in awe.

"Richard," I raffled off, "Kiss your wife on her neck from behind like I did."

Behind her, his hands moving as he started lowering his lips to her neck, I moved off the seat, and this time started kissing her from the front. I leant down as he kissed her neck and suckled on her gorgeous breasts one at a time. My hand slowly trailing down toward the pleasure zone. Richard, dutifully licking and kissing her neck, there was thickness in the air.

Alison was in a trance, the attention was too much. She slowly turned to Richard, kissing him on the lips then pushing him away towards the seat I had been seated in. I stood watching the naked Alison, moving toward me. My dick pushing my shorts ready to go. She got down, got onto her knees, looking at Richard she undid my zipper and removed my cock. Her lips wrapping around my engorged manhood. It felt fantastic, her lips were not untrained, her kisses and sucking motion was extremely good. I tired to resist the urge to cum there and then. I slowly teased her as I too undressed, stopping every now and then to lift her up to kiss her body.

In the condominium the internal walls are all sliding and retreat into the wall cavities. I slid the bedroom wall into one presenting a large king size bed. With a click of switch the room went dark other than LED lights under the bed illuminating the area. Blue lights giving off an erotic feel.

I lay Alison back onto the bed, her body waiting for me to take her. I moved my head down to her toes, licking her calves up to her thighs. As I reached the tunnel of love, I slightly blew a wisp of air onto it. Alison squirmed. I could hear Richard, breathing heavily whilst watching.

I was conscious of my butt facing him, I looked back directing him over to the side of the bed. He walked off into the bathroom. Not too fazed I continued kissing and stroking Alison. Richard returned naked. His small cock now hard and facing her lips as I kissed her body all over. She turned her head, slipping his cock into it. The moaning was immense, between Allsion, Richard, and I, I did not know who was louder. I continued, her pussy tasted so good. My tongue entered her hole, intermittently pushing it in as far as I could. I lapped at it for all my worth. The movements above, I knew Richard too was feeling the pleasure.

I moved up, feeling I needed to enter her passage. I slipped my cock slowly into her cunt, itself wrapping me like a hand, nice and tight. I alternated between hard and fast movements, with slow, and gentle. It was glorious.

Richard, who had moved back, was sitting back now watching, stroking his little dick. Close but still away from us.

He moved forward, I looked up his cock now close to my mouth, immediately repulsed, I pushed out of Alison, sternly telling him, "Sorry Champ, but that is not me."

Richard moved away, not upset, but clearly not happy that he was not involved now.

Returning to Alison, this time, I turned her over laying on her front. I pushed my stiff organ inside her from behind. In the prone position, I was rocking in and out. I lay completely down on her, and starting whispering and asking her to tell me what she wants.

Quietly I heard her say it, I stopped, not moving I said to tell me louder.

"Fuck me hard," she screamed.

"I want to feel all of you in me," she continued," Don't stop."

"Would you have liked it if I had invited the boys here"? whispering in her ear.

Her body trembled, her beautiful butt feeling my weight and shaking almost uncontrollably.

"Ahh huh, yes", she muttered quietly.

Leaning forward more, I whispered again.

"Do you fuck Richards friends?"

Her pussy convulsing hard on my dick, tightening more and more.

I continued again, "Tell me."

Alison almost silently replied," yes."

"Do you like that," I asked.

"Yes" she cursed now loudly at me.

Again "Tell him, tell him now whilst my large cock is inside you," I instructed.

Her pussy started to feel drenched, the wetness evident, the bed sticky. The slipperiness immense. I pushed harder into her, faster and more determined.

"Tell Richard," I demanded.

I felt the gush as she screamed breathlessly out to Richard, "Richard you need to know that I fuck some of your friends when you are not home. Not just when we are together".

Richard stood up pushing his cock into her mouth. Alison sucking him hard, I could see the tension. I watched curiously wondering what these two get up to normally. Richard let go, I noticed the drips start coming from her mouth. She was swallowing all his sperm. Gulp after gulp, I could see the dribbles. He collapsed onto the bed beside us, watching

I too was feeling that imminent explosion, I rolled her on to the top, she rode me. It was a long ride, bucking up and down, almost pulling out then dropping back onto my cock. I pulled back, my load flooding her, I felt the tremors. I came, Alison came.

I held her tight, my cock still feeling excited, not completely shrinking.

We lay on the bed, Richard on one side, Alison in the middle. All catching our breath. Alison's hand stroking me gently back to life, as she pushed me down and climbed up again.

As I plunged back her into her sloppy cunt, "Tell me more," I asked.

My cock was strangely still semi-hard as Alison whispered to me, "I love being filled, I loved kissing the girls last night, and I love feeling a new hard cock in me."

I noticed Richard was now somewhat hard too.

Riding me again, my eyes closed, although my cock was not fully hard, Alison moaning as she rode me enthusiastically. My cock eventually returning to its best stature. My mouth biting those magnificent tits.

I felt Alison stop moving, she was still. Opening my eyes, Richard had climbed on top of her from behind. Alison's breathing stopped noticebly for a second. I could the pressure increasing, her thin membrane between his dick and mine. That strange feeling, I have only ever felt once before, I knew what was happening. I stayed still as he drove into her arse, leaving him to do the pushing. The friction, although slick, could be felt. It was intense.

I felt it. The feeling of when the thin wall between us throbs, initiating my own throbbing as I again came. I could feel him filling her butt, spurt after spurt, as I came inside her pussy at the same time

Alison exhausted lay still as Richard flopped back onto the bed next to us. I was now definitely shrinking. The wetness between her and I leaking across the sheets. Alison rolled off, exited the bed, and walked into the bathroom. I lay watching her walk, thinking to myself, "Pity I didn't get to have that butt."

Richard followed after Alison, I heard talking. As I stood outside holding the balcony, a cigarette in hand, Alison walked over to me. She was now dressed, she kissed me on the cheek whilst smiling at me.

"Thanks, I really enjoyed that", she said, both leaving short after.

Munch01
Munch01
17 Followers