If Loving You is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, we all have those kinds of fantasies, Angie. It's when we act on them that we get into trouble. I..."

Rita started to say something else then stopped. Angie looked at her friend and saw her face turn red. It wasn't like Rita to blush. Not around her best friend.

"You've done it! Haven't you, Rita? You've recently had an affair with someone!" Angie excitedly yelled.

"No, I haven't," Rita lied!

"Yes, you have, Rita. I'd know that guilty look anywhere. Now tell me all about it. Who knows, it may just be the one thing that pulls me out of this funk."

"Do you promise never to tell another living soul?" Rita asked.

"Of course, I promise never to tell another living soul. Now tell me I'm getting wet thinking about it."

"Okay, Angie, I will tell you about my recent affair if you first tell me who it is that you have fantasies about while having sex with Mike," Rita bartered.

Angie thought for a moment and then said, "Okay. It's David. I have secretly wondered about what it would be like to fuck David since the first day we all met and had lunch together."

"I thought so, Angie. I had often wondered about you and David," Rita remarked. "You do spend a lot of time around him, and the way you two look at each other raised my suspicion."

"Well, I do fantasize about David occasionally, but I have never acted on those feelings. Now tell me about your recent affair," Angie demanded.

"Wait a minute, Angie. Not so fast. You can't just drop a name and go on without giving me more details."

"What details? We all met simultaneously, and I wanted to have sex with David the first time I saw him. We never had sex, but that hasn't stopped me from fantasizing about him occasionally. Those are all the details. Now tell me about your recent affair, Rita."

"No! Not until you tell me why you never had sex with David. You two have known each other for almost five years now."

"Because I'm married to Mike, and I would never cheat on Mike."

"Why didn't you have sex with David before you married Mike?"

"It's a long story, but I'll try to give you the short version."

"Please do," Rita sarcastically interrupted, "I'm dying to hear whatever pitiful excuse you come up with."

"I was attracted to both of them that first day we all met. Typically I would have dated both of them and probably have sex with each of them at some point. But Mike and David are best friends and had an understanding they would not ask a girl out as long as she was dating one of them. I didn't know that at the time, and naturally assume David had no romantic interests in me. I learned of their agreement only after I had been married to Mike for about a year."

"Okay, I can see your reasoning, Angie, but if you still fantasize about David on occasion, why not give him a quick fuck and get it out of your system?"

"Believe me, Rita. I have thought about it many times, but I just can't bring myself to cheat on Mike."

"Well, if you have already fucked David many times in your head, isn't that kind of like you have already cheated on Mike?"

"No, Rita. It's not the same as actually cheating on him. Now tell me about your recent affair and shut up about my fantasies," Angie abruptly retorted.

Rita was taken aback by Angie's abrupt reply and decided not to push the issue any further.

"Okay, last week I got a prowler call to an apartment out by Arizona State and was met by this cute young college girl who I would guess to be about eighteen or nineteen years old. She was blonde and about my height. Her name is Sandi. The poor girl was near panic when I arrived. She had been taking a shower and heard a noise in her bedroom. She jumped out of the shower and ran into the front room, and called 911. I was the first officer to arrive. Her hair was wet, and she had a towel wrapped around her that covered her breasts but didn't hide much of her ass. I told the dispatcher to disregard the other cars because I knew the guys would only be tripping over themselves when they saw Sandi.

I searched all the closets and pantries in her apartment. I was sure there was no one in her apartment, but I made a comprehensive search of her small apartment to ease her mind. As we moved around the tiny rooms, Sandi was right behind me. She was so close I could feel her breath on my neck. Every time I stopped, I could feel her tits bounce off my back.

Sandi insisted I check under her bed. So, I got down on my hands and knees and shined my flashlight under the bed. When I looked up to give her the all-clear, I could see her cute little shaven pussy. It took my breath away. For some reason, I wanted to lick and suck her little clit that was sticking straight out."

"Well, did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you lick and suck her cute little clit?"

"I'm not through with my story yet, Angie. So, just chill while I continue. I WILL tell you that I did decide that I was going straight home and shave MY pussy as soon as I got off work."

"I'm sorry for the interruption, Rita. By all means, please continue with your story. I won't interrupt again."

"I next moved over to Sandi's walk-in closet. I was moving clothes around and checking shelves. When I reached the back of the closet, I turned abruptly to exit the closet. Sandi was so close her tits ended up pressed into my chest, and her lips crashed onto mine. We stood there together, eye to eye, lips still pressed to lips, her breast pressing into mine. Time seems to standstill. Then I saw Sandi's eyes close, her lips parted, and I thrust my tongue into her mouth without giving it a second thought. She released the breath she was holding and melted into my arms. The next thing I knew, the towel was on the floor, and I had a taut little nipple in my mouth. I was tweaking the other nipple with my fingertips. I don't remember how we got from the closet to her bed, but the next thing I knew, Sandi was lying on her bed, and I was kneeling on the floor between her thighs, devouring her sweet little pussy. I didn't even think about what I was doing but whatever I was doing had her screaming about needing to cum. Sandi had her fingers entangled in my hair and was pulling my mouth tightly against her pussy. Her thighs locked onto my head, and her cunt started spewing the sweetest nectar I had ever tasted. When she released her thighs, I fell on my back and could feel my panties flooding with my own orgasm."

"Oh, my god, Rita. I just had the most amazing orgasm listening to your story. My panties are literally soaked."

Angie noticed Rita looking at her in a way that made dozens of electrical sparks move from her tits to her pussy. Angie's heart felt as though it was going to tear through her chest.

"I would love to taste you right now, Angie," Rita unexpectedly whispered.

Angie's face flushed bright red, and her nostrils flared. She took a deep breath and hesitantly stepped toward Rita. Rita dropped to her knees and began moving on her knees closer to Angie. Rita grasped Angie's firm ass cheeks in the palms of her hands and buried her face into Angie's crotch. Angie's legs started shaking and trembling so badly she felt as though she was going to collapse. She wanted so badly to submit to Rita's sexual advance but couldn't find the courage to go through with it. Angie placed her hand on Rita's forehead, pushed her away from her crotch, and stepped out of her grip.

"I'm so sorry, Rita. I can't do this right now. Please forgive me for letting it go this far. Maybe another day, another place. I think I may want this to happen between us, but just not right now. I'm too confused."

Rita sprang to her feet and pressed her lips to Angie's lips. Angie impulsively parted her lips and allowed Rita's tongue to enter. Their tongues battled for several minutes, but Rita started trying to slip a finger into Angie's wet pussy. Angie panicked and broke away. She grabbed her gym bag and started for the door.

"Please don't go, Angie," Rita shouted in a panic.

Angie didn't look back and kept shuffling toward the exit.

"Please don't be angry with me, Angie." Rita, gripped by panic, didn't want to lose her best friend. "Please say we are still friends!"

Angie stopped at the door. She had become very aroused by the events that just took place between her and Rita. She smiled at Rita, nodded to her, and blew her a kiss before dancing out the door.

Mike came home to a horny wench who ushered him to the bedroom without explanation. They both stripped and were in bed in a matter of seconds. Mike had no idea what had caused Angie to become suddenly aroused, and he didn't care. Angie was acting like her old self. Angie pressed her lips to Mike's and was immediately transported back to the police gym. She was reliving the kiss that Rita had given her. The lips she was kissing were sensual like Rita's, and the tongue darting in and out of her mouth excited her as Rita's tongue had. Mike kissed his way down Angie's breasts and locked onto a hard nipple. In Angie's mind, it was Rita who was pleasuring her erect nipple.

Angie tried to shake that image of Rita from her head and focus on her husband, Mike. It worked until Mike moved lower and fastened onto her swollen clit. She exploded in orgasmic delight as she imaged Rita taking her to new heights of pleasure. Angie gave in to her sexual fantasy involving Rita while continuing to fuck and suck Mike throughout the night. He had no idea what had gotten into Angie. It was the first sexual contact between them initiated by Angie since her miscarriage. He made a mental note to call David in the morning and cancel their plan to seduce Angie. She had finally emerged from her depression. Angie made a mental note to herself to explore the possibility of an affair, possibly with Rita. She reasoned it would not be the same as cheating on Mike if she had sex with another woman. When sleep finally came, both were totally exhausted.

~~~~~~~

Mike's elation over Angie's recovery from postpartum depression was short-lived because she almost immediately slipped back into her old self. A couple of weeks later, Mike was leaving for work. He kissed Angie goodbye and opened the door. Then as though it was an afterthought, Mike turned toward Angie and said, "Oh, by the way, Dave is coming over for dinner tonight."

"Tonight? Why didn't you tell me we had company coming?" Angie grumbled and stood up from the table. She hadn't seen or talked to David in over two weeks.

"Dave isn't considered company," Mike laughed. "He's family. See you later, Babe."

Angie stood angrily for a moment until Mike was out the door. While she tried to be angry at him, she was secretly glad Dave was coming over. The possibility of an affair was back on the table. It may be precisely what she needs, she thought to herself. She would have to do some shopping. She first thought about buying some nice thick steaks but then decided a roast would be better.

"What about my hair?" she thought. Angie stepped into the guest bath in the hall and looked into the mirror. She suddenly felt nervous and strangely excited. "Rita may be right," she thought. "Maybe an affair is exactly what I need to bring me out of this funk!"

Angie checked her closet for something to wear. Her eyes went straight to a little black cocktail dress that always drew attention when she wore it. The length was about an inch above the knee and exposed a generous amount of thigh when she sat. "Perhaps I should get a hair appointment at the beauty shop," she reasoned.

By seven o'clock, when Dave rang the doorbell, Angie was ready. She stood in front of her dressing room mirror to take one last look. Her hair was freshly cut and curled. The low-cut black cocktail dress she had chosen to wear hugged her body like a second skin. She decided against wearing a bra because the dress was too tight for a bra and far too short, but she loved how it emphasized her assets. She decided against wearing a string of white pearls that went with the dress. She didn't want it to appear that she thought having Dave over was a special occasion. Angie slipped on a pair of black heels that added four inches to her height. The extra inches would make it easier for her lips to reach Dave's, she fantasized. Rita's suggestion of an affair caused a sudden shudder. Angie turned back to her dressing table and added a little dab of perfume between her breasts, and she was finally ready. For what, she wasn't quite sure.

Mike smiled conspiratorially at Dave as he let him in the house. Dave looked as dashing as ever. He had on a pair of gray slacks, a navy-blue blazer, and a white knit Polo shirt. The white shirt emphasized his tanned face.

"Angie's upstairs getting ready, Dave. I hope you are on your best game tonight. I really need Angie aroused to the point she fucks me silly after you leave," Mike joked and then winked.

"Yeah...I'm ready to give my best. The question remains, are you sure you want to go through with our plan? My success rate with women is very high, and I wonder how you will really feel if I actually slip my cock into your beautiful wife," Dave responded with a questioning smile.

"Relax, Dave, I can assure you Angie will never let you go that far. How many women in Angie's class have you fucked on the first try? Just work your magic on her and then leave. I have no doubt she will run to me for her sexual relief," Mike grinned.

Both of the men were nervous and tried to cover it with jokes. Tonight would be their first attempt at implementing their plan to shock Angie from her depression.

"Well, Dave, you should be pleased because I think my wife has prepared your all-time favorite meal," Mike disclosed as he led Dave into the living room and mixed him a cocktail.

The two were immersed in conversation when Angie made her grand entrance. Both of them stopped in mid-sentence when they saw her. She looked radiant. Her blond hair and black dress gave her a glow that Mike hadn't seen in almost a year. His plan was already working, he thought.

"Hi, Dave," Angie beamed as she walked over to him and stepped into his welcoming embrace. They hugged and kissed briefly on the cheeks.

"Wow...Angie! You...wow," Dave stuttered, suddenly tongue-tied as he held Angie at arm's length and inspected her. His eyes scanned her face, then automatically dropped to her ample cleavage. Her breasts were almost popping out of her dress. He could smell the delightful perfume she was wearing. He recognized it as the perfume he had given her for Christmas.

Angie watched Dave's eyes shift to her cleavage and back to her lips. She took a deep breath, causing the swells of her breasts to lift even higher. She could feel a slight chill run up her spine, and a bit of moisture seep into her panties. Suddenly, the images of that redhead swallowing his cock flashed through her mind. She felt her face flush and her nipples harden.

"Uh...thank you, Dave."

She stepped away, hoping he hadn't noticed her sudden arousal. Mike handed Angie a glass of wine, and the three of them sat down in the living room. Angie settled in a strategic spot across from Dave, casually crossing her legs. The short dress exposed her inner thighs. Dave caught a quick glimpse of her black panties as she had intended.

"So, where have you been hiding, Dave? I thought you didn't like us anymore." Angie said, with a feigned pout.

"Been busy at work. However, now that I see what I've been missing, I'll make a point to come around more often," Dave teased, his eyes glancing at her legs again. The mating dance had begun.

The casual banter wasn't unusual, but the deal between Dave and Mike gave it new meaning. Dave wanted to dash across the room and take Angie in his arms, but that wasn't the deal he made with Mike. Instead, the seduction was to be subtle. However, Angie wasn't making it easy for him. Despite her prudish nature, she casually uncrossed her legs and allowed her legs to open slightly. Angie could feel her face flush hot as she watched Dave's eyes peer up her dress. His eyes were focusing precisely where she wanted them. It gave her a buzz to have that power over him.

Mike didn't miss her provocative leg maneuvers. He started to get an erection himself while watching the mating dance between his wife and best friend. It meant that he was in for a treat in the bedroom after Dave went home. Mike wanted to stay and study Dave's technique but needed to get out of the room before his cock betrayed him. He also needed to let Dave proceed with the seduction.

"I'm going to put another bottle of wine on ice," Mike said and excused himself.

As soon as Mike was out of the room, Dave implemented his first move to seduce Angie.

"If you missed me so much, Angie, why are you so far away? Why don't you come over here by me?" Dave smiled, patting the sofa next to him.

Angie looked anxiously toward the kitchen door, then got up and sat next to Dave. Typically, this situation would not have made her nervous. The only difference was what was in her head right now. Before, they were just good friends teasing each other. Tonight, it seemed to be much more about what is in HER mind. Rita's assertion an affair would help gave her a sudden desire to be with Dave.

"So, anything new going in your life, Dave?" Angie casually asked. "Uh...any new girlfriends? Who's the flavor of the week?" She snickered.

"No. I can't say there is anyone new," Dave replied.

"You don't fool me, David Evans. You always have someone on the hook for recreational purposes. Care to share any secrets?" Angie inquired and laughed, placing her hand near the middle of Dave's thigh.

Suddenly, a thrill rushed through her as she felt the strength and warmth of Dave's thigh. Angie hadn't planned to be so bold but was glad that her hand landed where it did. Dave put his arm around Angie's shoulders and pulled her to him.

"You've always been my favorite girl, Angie," Dave replied, thoughtfully.

Dave's eyes glanced down at the soft swells of her breasts. The combination of that and her hand on his thigh began to affect Dave. He felt his penis start to lengthen down his thigh. Angie felt the movement and casually glanced down. She observed a lump just inches from where her hand lay passively on his muscular thigh. Almost imperceptibly, she moved her hand slightly higher until her pinky finger grazed the bulge in his pants. Her hand began to tremble, and the room started to spin. Dave felt her trembling and the slightest touch of her finger. His cock pulsed and grew stiffer.

Angie's mouth was suddenly parched. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she gazed up into Dave's eyes. She lifted her finger and gently stroked it across the covered head of Dave's cock without breaking eye contact. She had never been that bold with anyone. Angie felt his cock twitch and a clear liquid began to seep through the cloth of his trousers. Angie gasped when she saw the large throbbing lump in David's pants. She had a sudden urge to take it in her mouth. While maintaining eye contact, their lips began to drift toward a kiss slowly.

"Alright, the wine is cooling," Mike remarked as he walked back into the room from the kitchen.

David and Angie jumped as though a bolt of lightning had struck them. She pulled her hand away from David's thigh and stood up abruptly. Her face flushed, and she hurried out of the room, rushing past her husband.

"I'll...I'll get dinner on the table," Angie sighed breathlessly.

Mike watched her flee the room. He looked at Dave and shrugged his shoulders, questioning her abrupt exit.

"Man, your timing couldn't have been worse," Dave said with a groan.

"What?" Mike asked.

"You're not helping matters popping in and out of the room. You promised to stay out of the way and let me work my charm."

Mike hadn't considered something would happen so soon between Dave and Angie. He missed the exchanges between Angie and Dave because the sofa backed up to the door leading to the kitchen. Mike was secretly cursing himself for his lousy timing. The activity between David and Angie was blocked from Mike's view by the sofa. He could only see the back of their heads from the kitchen and didn't realize he interrupted a kiss in the making. Mike also had no way of knowing Angie's hand was toying with Dave's cock. And Dave didn't intend to tell him.