All Comments on 'If the Shoe Fits: A Voyeur Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Hot! Five stars. Can't wait until Kevin and his parents discover what they have in common. I'm looking forward to more of the story. Where's Paul Harvey when he's needed to tell "the rest of the story"?

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Love your stories!!!!! Thans

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 2 years ago

Love the story and wish it could happen to me, only parts I dont like is the family stuff...but whatever overall I enjoy the story haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you ever get back to writing about hetero protagonists, I'll be happy to read your stuff again.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 years ago

Xcellent sotry. Please continue with this series. So many sexy themes to pursue. Hope you have some parts already outlined. And please, please , don’t make us wait 2 years.

pstulespstulesabout 2 years ago

5 Stars. Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

Love this nice twist in meeting his girlfriend please add to this

NylonianNylonianabout 2 years ago

Can't wait until the next part! What will Kevy and Amy get up to next? That was so hot how you wrote that cam sex scene!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

281. Well. This story took a different direction than I expected by bringing a fuck tpy friend into the picture. I was hoping for the ladies sex party wtth his mom. Now this has the potential of really being a great series if you can please do it.

Snick6977Snick6977about 1 year ago

Kevin and Amy seem perfect for each other. Coincidentally, my son (Kevin) married Amy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this so much Jasmine! Hoping you will continue the plot. So curious to find out how Amy and I end up!

Cheers, Kevy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...