If You are Going to Rub a Hard On

Story Info
A sequel to the 'If Your are Going to Kiss a Pussy' Parody.
844 words
4.44
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is early morning; the house is quiet and the sunlight is just starting to peak between our curtains. I am however very awake. I wonder if I can stir you. I reach over, under the covers and find that part of you has started to greet the day. I trace my hand over the outline of your hard on and begin to rub it.

If I am going to rub your hard on, chances are you are going to want me to start cupping your balls while I am doing it. You start to smile and stir as I cup your heavy balls while I stroke your growing cock.

When I am rubbing your hard on and cupping your balls I am going to realize that I need to put you in my mouth. I run my lips over the length of you and make an attempt to put you all in my mouth while you are not at your full length yet.

Your cock will turn from hard to raging stiff while I do this and I soon find myself gasping for air as your length fills my throat and you thrust your hips up to fuck my drooling mouth. You continue with an onslaught to my throat plunging deeper, harder, quicker. It will not be long before I have brought you to your first orgasm on this fine summer morning.

"Good morning my love." I say as I rest my head on your well toned stomach.

"No, my love, it is a great morning." He responds with a smile that would light a room, basking in the afterglow of his first release.

When you have recovered from your orgasm you will want to do me next. You quickly rid me of my pajamas as you kiss your way down my body stopping to suck each of my nipples in your mouth and settle in-between my legs.

You kiss my slit passionately and begin to dart your tongue deep into my dripping hole. You continue to run your tongue from my asshole all the way to my clit and back again. You spend some time tongue fucking my tightest little hole and I start rocking my hips, grasping your hair and grinding into your face. My first orgasm drips from my pussy to coat your tongue in cum and you take in every last drop.

Now you have had time to fully recover and are completely hard again so I ask you to lie back so I can cum with you in my mouth.

While you are getting comfortable and are lying on your back I decide to bring out my smallest clit vibrator and place it between my lips on my most sensitive ball of nerves. I know it wont be long before I am on the verge again.

I settle in between your legs and I gently run my tongue from root to tip of your impressive cock. It stands so tall and rigid and perfect. I make an attempt to get you all in my mouth and lick your balls while I have you deep in my throat and in doing so I slobber all over you. Next, I take some time with your balls while I jerk your wet and slippery dick. I suck each ball into my mouth making a slight popping sound as I release them. I lick lower beneath your sack and you flex your hips in approval.

While I have nearly brought myself over the edge with my favorite little vibrator on my clit, grinding my hips into the bed I will get a naughty idea that will quickly get me off for the second time. I decide to return the dirty little favor you so deftly performed earlier and I venture lower under your sack and seek out your tight hole with my tongue. Doing this nasty deed is all it takes to finish myself of for the second time this morning.

Thinking of how I have had two orgasm will remind me that I have only given you one so I will enthusiastically bob my mouth up and down your cock while I jerk you off with my hand.

While jerking you off and looking up at you with my sluttiest fuck-me eyes, I finally bring you off on my tongue and lips, smearing your cum all over your dick that is starting to relax for the first time this morning.

We lie there in exhausted bliss catching our breath from our early morning exercise. I will start thinking about how you have not fucked my pussy or my ass this morning. In all our fervent foreplay we have forgotten to fuck all together.

I am missing how you fill me so deeply and I will be wondering if you have one more round left in you so I will start cupping your balls. While cupping your balls you start to get a hard on again and chances are if I rub a hard on, I will have a very splendid morning...