All Comments on 'If You Don't Tell Ch. 02'

by Mista_Q

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting!

Good focus on Simone but I am wondering what going on with the other characters (e.g. Lae and Quinton). I am somewhat confused. Is this story about Simone or the group of characters you spent so much time developing in detail? When I read part 1, I thought that the lead character was Quinton. I look forward to future installments.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hello

The story is about all 3 people, but since the end of pt.1 left off with Simone, I just continued it from there. There is a great deal more of the story, but I didn't want to put up another 26 pages like I did before.

If that has confused some of you guys, I'm sorry, but it is an addition to what was already written. What I'll probably end up doing is submitting the whole first half--which is at 350 pages and counting-- so that the continuity is maintained. Otherwise it may seem like you're reading an entirely different story. As soon as my publisher re-submits what I need to work on, I may just end up doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great follow up!

I have a feeling there will be some serious twists, but I'm still hopeful towards some form of happy ending in the future. I can't stand Simone's character - every time it's her side of the story, I just want to slap her into reality! She's making some horrible decisions and I'm nervous about how they will effect her son.

<p></p>

As far as Q is concerned, I'm glad he found out the way he did because, while it was painful, at least he gets to be in control of what happens next. I hope he's able to make a healthy decision without Dre or Simone negatively affecting his judgment.

GuyDownTheBlockGuyDownTheBlockover 13 years ago
Feel In Love

With the story. and then she Left me

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Enough of this garbage!

I read through two chapters that did not finish the story. I thought the first one was going on forever. So,m Fuck Mee for trying, I won't make that mistake again. I will dodge this author like Yellow Fever. Not too bad a story except it went on and on forever. And no decent ending.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Unfinished!!! Fucking hell, l hate that.

Scores 1/5

This was a shit story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous