If You Go Down To The Woods Today

Story Info
Tentacle sex in a dark wood.
2k words
4.44
17.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stories and local legends abound about Wistman's Wood. It is one of the few surviving ancient woodlands in England and is thought to date back around seven thousand years before the coming of the Christian church. It is little wonder therefore, that tales abound about Satan, hell hounds, Pixies and Druids. Yet, as so often is the case, these are all eclipsed by the nightmare of the Witch trials.

In the case of Wistman's, Witches were chained to a large stone that is roughly circular and lies in the centre of the wood. Witches were secured to the stone at noon, no good Christian being foolish enough to venture anywhere near the dreaded place during the hours of darkness. And every time the good folk returned to the spot the following day, the chains always lay slack, the Witch long gone.

The most common explanation for this of affairs states that Satan claimed the women as his brides, taking each of them down to Hell with him. The fact that tracks made by his cloven hooves were often found by the trees, being given as proof that this theory was correct.

Our interest was piqued as we practice Tantra, love old stories and Wistman's is our favourite place on the moors. The fact that Beltane was almost upon us, sealed our decision to use the old witch stone as our altar to celebrate the festival. Our rituals are always about energy and using it to bring about our wishes. Tantra teaches us that we should experience everything without judgement. While Beltane celebrates the union of the sky God, with the earth Goddess. Does that explain our rashness?

We arrived in the carpark at the end of the track to the trees in the late afternoon, hoping that everyone would have left by that time, then followed the path to the wood. Although the Witch stone is described as being in the centre of Wistman's, the wood has shrunk over the centuries, leaving the stone nearer the upper edge of the trees now and perhaps a mile from where the wood starts as you approach from the road.

The chains once used to restrain the Witches, have long since rusted away, but we came prepared with tent pegs and scarves. We also brought a blanket, some candles and matches. The moor was very wet, so there was little risk of us causing a fire. (We also brought a flask of coffee. What? It gets cold at night.)

We lay our blanket out on the stone and positioned our candles. The ancient holes in the stone from where the chains once were still remained, so we hammered a peg into the peat by each of them, followed by tying a scarf to each one. When we were satisfied that everything was ready, we stripped of and began our ritual.

We knelt in the wet moss, facing the centre of the stone, then explained why we dared to trespass in such a sacred place. By the time we finished, the trees around us were still. Not a single sound spoilt the silence around us. Yet we could feel that we were far from being alone.

Night was beginning to fall by this time, so we lit our candles, moving from one to another around the stone in turn. As we lit each one, we bid the Old Gods and the spirits of the wood to join us in our ritual. As we touched the match's flame to the last wick, we could feel the sense of expectancy reach a climax around, as well as within, us.

Our offering was to be our act of love, sex, if you prefer. Using the mixture of our cum to anoint our altar when we were spent. To this point, Lin lay on her back upon the blanket with her arms and legs spread wide. I then proceeded to loosely tie her wrists and ankles with the scarves as I moved around the outside of the stone. Finally, I blindfolded her with the last of our scarves.

By the time I finished, it was as if lightning was arcing around us, the air was charged with so much energy. As I stepped onto our altar, it felt as if static electricity was running over my skin. I knelt between Lin's legs and could actually see sparks jumping between us as I touched her feet to begin our offering.

As I lightly traced my finger tips over the soft skin of Lin's thighs, everything around us ceased to be. All that existed for us, was our circle and the rapidly increasing energy levels around us. The only sounds, were the ones that we made. The usual ones you would expect lovers to make. Soft whimpers of pleasure and the sounds of our bodies moving together.

My fingers reached the tops of Lin's legs, delving between them to find that they, and her sex, were already coated with her cum. Her labia were swollen, her clit engorged and her sex invitingly open. Taking my weight on my hands, I leaned forward until the tip of my nose brushed between her lips. I took a deep breath, drawing her musk deep into my lungs, finding it to be so strong, that her scent almost made my head spin and I began to greedily lap at her sopping petals, as if my very life depended on it.

The more I licked, sucked and probed, the more Lin came, until she was writhing against my face, begging me to fuck her. Reluctantly, I pulled myself away, repositioning myself so that we were in the scissors position. Although not the most elegant of positions, it allowed us to make love, while still granting me access to the rest of Lin's beautiful body.

The tip of my rock hard cock, seemed to know where it was going, disappearing to the hilt in a single, smooth movement. Romantic novels often describe the lady's body as warm, but Lin's was a raging furnace that threatened to consume me. Fortunately, the heat merely rose along my cock as we began fucking, spreading throughout my body as our passion increased.

From the point of our ritual, this was not as good as it sounds. We were supposed to be prolonging our sex as long as possible, not rushing to finish almost as soon as we began. I therefore pulled back a little, intending to slow our fucking, when something brushed against my leg. I jumped at the touch, but from surprise, rather than fear. I was actually curious what had touched me.

I didn't have to wait long to get my answer. Whatever it was, stroked along my thigh, following where my body was pressed against Lin's, who seemed totally oblivious to what was happening, lost as she was in the moment. Before I could move, or clear my head, a snake appeared on Lin's mound. No, not a snake, although that is what it looked like at first sight. It was a tentacle.

The tentacle proceeded to move smoothly over Lin's body, between her labia until it brushed against my cock, sending a shiver of anticipation along my shaft. It then changed direction, following my cock into my wife's sopping sex. I could feel it against my cock, pressing me against the wall of Lin's pussy and it was all I could do to control my ejaculation. So much for slowing down! This wasn't the first time we had been lucky enough to experience double penetration, but this time was even more mind blowing than anything before.

I lay there, unsure what to do next. The common sense thing would have been to pull the tentacle from my wife, free her, then both of us run screaming from the wood. But there was no feeling of being threatened in any way. Lin was still moaning softly, her pussy was obviously enjoying the attention it was receiving and the only feeling I got of the moment, was the promise of even more pleasure than we had anticipated.

Throwing caution to the wind, I slowly eased back until only my glans was still inside Lin. Then equally slowly slid back in. As I pushed in, the tentacle withdrew and as I withdrew, it pushed back in. Our movements were perfectly synchronised. Even as we speeded up, we kept in perfect time with each other, until our fucking was a blur that had Lin's cum spraying over my belly and thighs.

Even with the best of intentions, this was way too much for my resolve to handle and I came hard, my new partner compounding my failure by drawing every last drop from me as it continued to fuck my wife. I slipped from Lin's sodden pussy, kneeling between her spread legs to watch what happened next. Yet almost as soon as I came, the tentacle stopped moving, pulses running along its length until it swelled and a gush of creamy fluid spurted out of Lin's pussy around it.

It was only then, that, thinking everything was over, I looked around myself. When our ritual commenced, I was able to clearly see the interior of our circle and the candles marking its periphery. Yet now, it seemed as if curtains of darkness were lazily swirling around us, so that everything outside our circle was lost to us, while everything within it seemed to become almost too real and that reality seemed to include too many things that should not be possible.

Our tentacle friend was not alone, far from it. Tentacles were rushing towards Lin from out of the darkness, writhing over each other in their haste to reach her. The first one had pulled out of Lin by now, leaving her pussy empty, gaping and dripping cum. It was quickly replaced by two new comers, who simultaneously buried themselves in her sex without any finesse, fucking her so hard that they sent shock waves across her belly every time they bottomed out deep inside her.

Not that the hussy seemed to mind being treated so roughly, quite the opposite in fact. And I must confess that their fucking brought my cock back to life in record time. I love watching Lin being pleasured, so was thoroughly enjoying this. Watching other women and men fucking her is amazing, but this was awesome.

It didn't take long for Lin's lovers to fall limp from her body, leaving their cum to mingle with the sweat and cum already between her thighs. No sooner was Lin's pussy empty, than three more tentacles tried to take their turn. There was a lot of pushing and shoving, but in the end, the question of who was going to go next was easily solved and all three slipped in together.

Within a very short time, Lin virtually disappeared under a writhing mass of tentacles. Only her head remained clear, as they tried to get into position to take their turn at fucking her. As soon as each tentacle ejaculated, it was replaced by another. Over and over again. Their cum acting as a perfect lubricant, that coated Lin's lower body and thighs, as well as spurting out of her pussy each time a tentacle thrust into her.

And so our ritual continued, until the first rays of sunlight announced the dawning of the new day. As the sun rose, Lin's lovers vanished back to where they had come from, until only Lin and I remained on the altar. I still knelt between her ankles, feeling a little lost at what to do next. There was no need to collect our mixed juices to anoint the rock, Lin's arse was in a puddle of cum that still dribbled from her gaping cunt and in the end, I removed Lin's blindfold and untied her arms and legs. Then we made love in the centre of the witches stone, confirming why we were performing our ritual as we finally orgasmed together.