If You Have To... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James lay enjoying the residual feelings from his orgasm, his cock now slowly shrinking after a satisfying conclusion, "Hey Mom, can you get the light?" James whispered.

"Okay, just a second.." Eve said, obliging her sons request and with her free hand she reached over and fumbled around the locate the switch and turn on the light.

It took a moment for their eyes to adjust from the darkness as Eve turned back to look at her son while he lay next to her. She looked at her son's face to see him intently focused on his cock, causing her own eyes to be naturally drawn there as well. As her eyes slowly moved down his naked body she noticed the condom attached to his cock.

Eve felt the relief wash over her, breathing a large sigh of relief when she thought about the bullet that was dodged.

"Wow, I definitely came a lot Mom!" James said excitedly as he gently pulled on the tip of the condom.

Eve couldn't help watching, her own curiosity was driving her to look at the semi-clear condom that was filled with her sons semen, semen that would have been inside her had he not been responsible.

James slowly pulled at the condom, he looked over at his mother while he slowly removed it, "What should I do with it now Mom?" James said softly as he held the end of the cum-filled condom.

Eve figured she had a duty to be somewhat helpful now, having been saved by her son. She put her hand out, "Here.. I'll take it" She said, taking it off her son.

She was initially surprised at the weight of all the cum, and given the quantity thankful he had not sprayed it all inside of her. Under the light she curiously inspected his ejaculation through the condom, bringing her other hand up to grab the end as she looked at the thickness and quantity.

"It's a lot isn't it Mom!?" James said while clearly impressed with himself.

The words from her son brought her back to reality as she realized what she was doing in front of him, "Yeah.. It's quite a lot" Eve replied, trying to brush off her obvious intrigue.

James could not help scanning his mother's naked body beside him, "Good thing it wasn't inside here, that would have been bad, right?" He continued, placing his hand onto her stomach.

Eve felt an automatic reaction from her pussy as her son touched her, the words from forcing her to think about the alternative situation, "Yes... It's good that you were wearing protection this time" She said, while at the same time feeling herself getting wet again from the situation.

"Did you really not do it for the whole week?" Eve asked curiously as she tied off the condom and placed it on the bedside table.

"No... Honestly I didn't think about it til tonight, I guess I was really distracted cause you weren't well after everything" James replied.

Eve felt a strange attraction to her son in this moment, his comments seemed so endearing and caring to her. Feeling a renewed lust suddenly, convincing herself

she was somehow responsible and needing to reward her son for his efforts.

"Did you need to do it again...?" Eve asked after a short pause.

James could barely believe the words from his mom, "Uh.. are you sure?" he said as he felt his cock immediately starting to stir and grow.

Eve couldn't help her body reacting, her mind swirled in anticipation for what she was now doing, and slowly she rolled herself over and pushed herself up onto her knees, "Yes... it's fine" She said while eagerly and purposefully pushing her ass up.

Leaning down as she opened the draw to the bedside table and rummaged for a new condom, passing it back to her son as she sat back up on the bed, giddy with excitement. Eve assumed a more adventurous position to willingly offer her pussy up to her son. It did not take long for her son to accept her offer, as he scrambled to his knees and crept up behind her as her pussy continued to get wetter in preparation.

James held the condom in his hand, but could barely contain himself as he positioned himself behind his mother and looked down to stare at her exposed ass and pussy in front of him. Taking his erect cock in hand, he gently rubbed the head across his mother's wet pussy lips and watched his mother's body react as a playful smile crept across his face.

Eve was lost in her own thoughts, feeling as her son's cock rubbed across her pussy. She could distinctly feel it as it brushed past the opening of her vagina, immediately realizing it was raw, causing her to instinctively push back and try to take it inside.

James watched as his mother pushed back slightly onto his cock, and each time he held it perfectly positioned at her entrance, tempting her to push further back. He could only wonder if his mother realized he had not yet put on the condom, or if she was even thinking about protection at this moment.

He continued to tempt fate, rubbing his raw cock around mixing their juices together, feeling his mother getting equally carried away with how wet she was getting and each time she pushed back his own willpower waned as he wanted to fuck her raw.

Although she remained silent, Eve's mind was racing with excitement each time she felt her son's cock move across her pussy, she knew he had not put on the condom. All of her senses were screaming with pleasure and anticipation, sending a shiver up her spine each time his cock head passed over and teased the entrance to her vagina.

Eve found she was unable to help herself and each time it passed she pushed back onto it slightly, daring her son to enter her.

Knowing she was playing with fire was only adding to the excitement, her teenage son was being expected to be responsible with appropriate protection. Her own willpower was overwhelmed, finding herself completely enthralled in the situation, with the idea of corrupting her son while he trying to be responsible

James continued playing for a few more minutes, savoring the enjoyment of his raw cock rubbing on his mother's wet pussy. He pushed the feelings of resistance aside, telling himself he was OK as it was not going inside.

There was absolutely no resistance from Eve at this point, letting her little fantasy continued as she continued getting off on the feeling of baiting her son, edging him closer and enticing him to fully give in to his passion.

All she could think about now was of him giving in and pushing inside her completely without saying a word, fucking her until completion and leaving her womb pumped full of his cum.

As if he had somehow read her mind, Eve felt her son suddenly stop rubbing his cock over her pussy, purposely leaving the head of his cock positioned at her entrance of her vagina. As his hand grabbed onto her hip gently, her whole body braced in anticipation while she stayed patiently still, eager for what was about to happen next.

The head of James' cock slightly dipped inside of his mother's vagina, causing an immediate reaction throughout her body. James saw his mother's reaction and recognized what was happening as she buried her face into the pillow. As her pussy began twitching and tensing on the head of cock he found himself unable to resist any longer, gently pulling his mother's butt towards him and slowly driving his raw cock deeper into her.

Eve could no longer control herself as her fantasy began to play out, "Oh my god... I'm... I'm cumming honey!" Eve blurted out in a half muffled cry of pleasure.

James smiled as the words from his mother encouraged him to push deeper inside, thrusting his cock as far as he could until his hips were pressed against her butt. The warmth and familiarity of her vagina gently wrapped his cock sent a combination of soothing relief and pleasure over him, as he was welcomed back inside.

He paused to allow himself to feel his mother orgasm, her pussy contracted and began squeezing his cock tightly, finding it completely overwhelming. The raw pleasure inside her made him almost control immediately, as he fought back the feeling of his own orgasm.

With her son's raw cock now firmly inside of her, Eve surrendered herself to the immense pleasure completely as she experienced her orgasm. All of her senses were focused on keeping her son's cock pressed deep inside as her vagina tensed eagerly, silently massaging him, wanting him to feel everything and hoping to make him ejaculate.

"Oh god... Mom!" James exclaimed in pleasure, holding his mothers butt firmly pressed to his groin as her pussy continued gripping his cock.

Eve had all the encouragement she needed to continue flexing on his cock, hearing the words from her son and knowing would not take long. She could barely believe that she was trying to get her son to creampie her so readily, any sense of resistance or thought of consequence was gone from her mind.

James knew he was getting carried away as he felt himself getting closer to orgasm each second he was inside, he wanted to fill his mother with his cum. An intense sense of guilt crept over him as he thought about what he was doing, knowing his mother was expecting him to be wearing a condom.

Without any warning, Eve felt her son's sudden withdrawal from her pussy, prompting an immediate cry of displeasure from her whole body as she tried to process what had happened.

Eve gently turned her head from the pillow to see her son, silently watching as he was fumbling with the condom in his hand. She wanted to say something to stop him, her own her body was craving the feeling of her son's cock back inside.

"Everything OK?" She whispered back to her son.

James was hurriedly trying to roll the condom down his cock without his mother somehow noticing, "Yeah.. Just a second" he replied.

Eve remained silent as her son attached the condom, not wanting to give herself up and draw attention to the fact she knew he was not already wearing it. She stayed in position, eagerly waiting for her son to put himself back inside.

James had finished and quickly re-positioned himself behind his mother, "Sorry Mom... just needed to check the condom" he said in a half convincing tone, quickly pushing his cock inside.

Eve's body immediately rejoiced when she felt her son return inside, instinctively pushing herself back into him as he proceeded to thrust into her. She noticed an immediate change as her son's pace increased, her thoughts of her son cumming inside had been tempered now that she felt the condom.

Her focus now went to her son, wanting him to enjoy himself as if she needed to again thank for him being responsible, "Uh... Does it feel OK, Honey?" Eve called back as she stared at her son.

James was a little surprised to hear the question from his mother, he'd never heard her worry about how it felt for him before, "Yeah... you feel good, Mom" He replied with a smile.

Eve let herself start to enjoy the feeling once again, the guilt of her earlier thoughts disappearing with each thrust from her son. There was relief knowing her son was wearing protection, allowing her pleasure to run and accept the role of pleasuring her son.

After a couple minutes of the room was filled with the sounds of mutual pleasure, both mother and son showing their enjoyment to each other through soft grunts and moaning.

Eve curiously looked back at her son, "Are you close honey.. Do you want to, Uh... cum like this?" she asked curiously as he pumped away behind her.

James looked at his mother, studying her face as she stared back at him. He enjoyed this feeling and loved to see this side of her, "I think am getting close Mom..." he replied, before abruptly stopping. "Could we maybe switch to you on your back?" he said softly.

"Yes.. sure" Eve replied quickly, as she felt her son dislodge from her.

She quickly rolled over onto her back, positioning herself in the middle of the bed as she spread her legs. There was nowhere to hide with the lights on, as she looked down her well lit body, unashamedly showing everything as she offered herself to her son. Strangely she didn't care, instead an intense excitement grew from her son looking at her.

James looked at his mother's body in front of him, his erection pulsed with excitement as he moved himself into position and cock into place, resting it on his mother's vagina.

A soft moan escaped Eve's mouth feeling the head of his cock on her pussy, excitement grew inside as her anticipation swelled and her pussy throbbed in response. She could feel the warmth of her son through the condom, her pussy moistened, eagerly waiting for her son to place himself back inside.

It felt like ages, but there was no attempt to push inside from her son. She looked down at her son, seeing his eyes staring back at her hungrily, "Everything OK?" She whispered softly.

"Yeah, Mom. I wasn't going to last much longer and just really enjoy this..." he replied.

Eve could barely control herself, she needed to feel her son inside again. As her desire grew, she gently grabbed her legs in her hands to spread her legs more, exposing everything to her son.

"Come on, it's okay... You can finish now" she whispered.

James eyes widened, "Thanks Mom.. that's so hot.." he replied softly, pushing the head of his cock into her.

Eve let out a quiet moan of approval as her son's cock slipped back inside of her, finding herself in a mixed state of pleasure and lust. She couldn't help but look down and watch as her son slowly pushed his cock inside of her. She could feel her son watching her face while she made no attempt to hide any signs of her pleasure from him, all her focus remained on the feeling her son's cock inside her.

James continued driving his cock inside while listening to the soft moans coming from his mother, encouraging him to go deeper. He could not remember a time his mother had been so obviously enjoying herself, increasing his own pleasure greatly as he pushed his cock in as deep as he could.

"Uh... god!" Eve blurted out, closing her eyes as the words escaped her mouth.

James paused allowing his mother to fully enjoy the feeling for a moment, studying her face as it distorted with pleasure. He found himself enjoying the signs she was no longer able contain herself, as she succumbed to the feeling.

"It feels amazing this deep inside" he whispered softly, as he slow started to make small thrusts into her, hoping to stir her further.

Eve kept her eyes closed while listening to her son voice his pleasure, her body was responding with her own while feeling him start to thrust inside her again. A moan escaped her mouth as she retreated into her thoughts, as they circled on what she was doing so willingly, her role of simply helping her son, justifying the act that she allowed while her son thrust himself inside her pussy to bring himself to orgasm.

Each thrust was bringing her own orgasm closer, as Eve let herself get lost in the feeling of pleasure once again. Her pussy was quivering on his cock in a gleeful response as his pace increased, and her body got hotter as the room filled with the sounds of their combined breathing. She opened her eyes and looked up at her son, studying his face to see if she could see his pleasure, curious if he could feel her twitching through the condom.

Eve felt as James switched rhythm, holding himself deep inside each time he thrust. "Are you getting close...?" She whispered as her thoughts shifted in anticipation of her son's orgasm.

"Uh.... Yeah, Mom" he groaned out in reply, his breathing getting heavy as he continued thrusting deeply into her.

With her own pleasure surging, Eve braced herself for her own orgasm. She pulled her legs even further back, craving to have her son as deep as possible while allowing her moans to be heard.

James thrust himself deeply, listening to his mother's pleasure beneath him. He could feel her pussy constrict on his cock while the pleasure washed over her face. All he could think about was how much he wished he was cumming inside his mother.

Feeling his orgasm build inside, James toyed himself while on the edge of pleasure. Each thrust increased the building tension, as a burning torrent waited to be released, "Uh.. Mom... I'm gonna cum like this!" he announced loudly in a pleasured groan.

The words resonated over Eve and pushed her over into her orgasm, pleasure overtaking her ability to process, "UH... Yes... Okay.." She blurted out in response, bracing for her son.

The room filled with the sounds of pleasured groans and grunts as mother and son reached their orgasm in unison. James held his mother's legs as he came, pushing himself as deep as possible as his pleasure peaked and his cock erupted passionately.

Eve could only feel her enjoyment as the world disappeared around her. Her pussy twitching wildly with glee from her own climax, as her son's cock pulsed with purpose inside her.

She could surrender herself to the pleasure more easily now, as it wrapped over her like a warm blanket laying pinned under her son, knowing she was completely hooked on this feeling. Her son's cock was lodged deeply inside as it violently pulsed in orgasm, squirting shot after shot as it tried deliver his this seed into her depths.

As his orgasm slowly subsided James let out a satisfied groan, "Wow... that was Amazing, Mom." he said, catching his breath again as his senses slowly returned.

He looked down at his mother, he could see the satisfaction written on her face as it "Did you enjoy that, Mom?" he asked playfully.

"Don't... ask me stuff like that..." Eve replied sheepishly, feeling as her pussy continued to softly contract on her son's cock that remained firmly lodged inside.

"Haha! You know I can feel you still squeezing, Mom" James commented, "I hope that means you enjoyed it too!" he continued, a smile widening across his face.

Eve could admit to herself that she enjoyed it, but it still didn't feel okay to let her son know. The pleasure still radiated over her causing the contractions in her vagina to continue on her son's cock, her body was giving her away. She lay there however, making no attempt to control it as she sinfully gripped on her son's cock, not wanting to let him leave.

James slowly retracted his hips, gently pulling his softening cock out slightly before pushing back deeper, playfully thrusting again.

"What... Uh... What are you doing?" Eve queried as her thoughts shifted to the condom he was wearing, imagining it was likely filled to the brim with his sperm. "James... Uh... Stop... The condom" She continued.

James quickly realized his mothers concern, "Sorry Mom, I got carried away." he said apologetically.

He slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy, he could feel the tugging sensation as her pussy gripped him tightly as he exited, pulling at the condom. Just as he withdrew himself, he felt the last pull of the condom as it fell off completely, caught in his mother's pussy.

He looked down at his bare cock, before looking at his mother's pussy where he saw the rubber ring of the condom poking out. "Shit... that was close, Mom" he said with a short sigh of relief.

Eve needed a moment to compose herself after her son's exit, unaware of what he was referring to, "What's close?" she replied.

"Uh.. The condom slipped off of me at the end there." He replied

Eve sighed in frustration, moving her hand to her pussy.

"It's OK Mom, I mean just as I was taking it out... " James said reassuringly, as he watched his mother's reaction.

As Eve started feeling around, she quickly felt the ring from the condom as it hung out of her. She breathed a small sigh of relief as she started to gently pull it, feeling the strange sensation inside as it slowly started to come out. Eve quickly realized how tight she was right now, like her pussy was holding onto it as if it didn't want to let go.

"Sorry Mom, I was just playing... I didn't think it would come off like that..." James said apologetically as he clambered off his mother.