If You Have To... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay... we should be careful." She said back to her son with a slight smile, holding the condom up to inspect it.

Eve found it hard for to be be angry at her son, feeling relief at least he was wearing protection, especially knowing she put up no resistance when he eventually started to ejaculate while deep inside her. In the moment she had let her own pleasure run wild and enjoyed the experience while she lay there, thankful he was wearing the condom.

Slowly Eve got up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom to clean up. Making her way to the sink as she looked in the mirror at her naked body, evidence of her enjoyment was written on her face, her hair was messed up and her body was blushed from the heat.

She looked at the condom as the warmth from her son's cum still radiated in her hand, and the quantity was also now more apparent as she gripped it. Eve's curiosity and fascination grew as she held it, eager to see and feel her son's semen.

Eve tipped the condom and started pouring it into her hand, watching as the thick liquid slowly flowed out and pooled into her palm. She felt an overwhelming urge to rub it on herself and feel it on her body, her pussy throbbed getting wet again in response.

James walked into that bathroom to see his mother at the sink. He casually approached her while she remained distracted, unaware of his presence until he embraced her from behind, "What are you up to, Mum" he playfully whispered into her ear.

Eve was startled, dropping the now empty condom into the bin next to the sink. "I'm just.. um.. cleaning up.." she replied weakly, voice trembling slightly feeling the warmth of her son's body.

James rested his chin on his mother's shoulder as he looked down at her hand, noticing his cum there. "Mom.. is that..?" he asked curiously.

Eve's face flushed as the embarrassment was instant, "Yes.. I accidentally spilled it in my hand from the rubber.." she said half convincingly.

"Oh Wow, it's a lot huh...? Good thing that it wasn't inside!" James joked, none the wiser.

James quickly kissed his mother on the cheek as he released her from his embrace, "Just gonna have a quick shower" he continued as he walked to the shower and turned it on.

Eve took the chance to wash her hand quickly, her lust dispelled the moment her son interrupted.

"Did you wanna wash yourself?" James called crudely out from the shower, his words garbled with a mouthful of water.

Eve felt tired and offered no objection, joining her son. After everything tonight, she was feeling content and ready for bed. As they quickly showered, she avoided overly excessive petting, allowing her son only a deep kiss or two.

It was obvious to her that the familiarity between mother and son was at a new level, both were now too comfortable in these situations.

Eve could feel her son desired to sleep with her in the bed, as he lingered in the room. She admittedly found found it cute, she couldn't remember the last time a man was making excuses to try stay over.

She could only image what would happen next to her son in bed all night, as if either of them could control their urges. Before she convinced herself, Eve quickly dismissed that thought from her mind as she ushered her son from the room and hopped into bed.

As she woke up the next morning feeling well rested from last night, Eve sat up in her bad and checked her phone. Realizing she had managed to sleep in on her Saturday morning, a smile crept across her face feeling content with this moment.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the other condom laying on the bedside table, the sense of embarrassment crept over her as she stared at the evidence of the activities spent with her son.

Eve hopped out of bed, grabbing the condom as she stood up and headed for the bathroom. Admittedly the feeling was different now, she thought, standing there holding the condom full of her son's seed. Her lust was tempered as much as the liquid inside was cold, throwing it in the bin like a quiet victory that she felt in control again.

Making her way into the kitchen, to see James was already up. Eve was surprised how she found him, cleaning the dishes from the night before.

"Good Morning..." Eve called out to her son.

James turned slightly, "Oh hey Mom, good morning." He replied with a smile, turning back to continue with the dishes

"Well I think this is a first..." She said, admittedly impressed.

"Haha... well I just thought I'd help out" James replied with a laugh. "You must have been tired to sleep in" he continued.

In her mind, she jumped back the time with her son, keeping her up later than usual. Almost immediately she could feel her body reacting, as her pussy started to moisten and her face got flushed.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" Eve asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah... I had some toast just before" James replied, wiping his hand off on a towel as he finished his last dish.

"Also Mom, I may have totally forgot to mention. Dad messaged me a couple of days ago, wanting to go away for a few nights. Some sort of father son thing." He mentioned, looking back at his mother.

Eve stared at her son with some level of confusion, "Oh that's something, when are you going?" she replied curiously.

"Well uhm... actually kind of leaving today." James explained casually.

"Today? Where are you going, what do you need?" Eve replied in a surprised tone.

"I'm not 100% sure, not too far I don't think. I have packed some clothes and stuff already this morning, and Dad has everything else." James responded with a wry smile on his face.

"What...? How lon-" Eve tried to question.

"It'll be okay, I promise!" James interrupted. "Let me help you with the housework before I go so you can enjoy the next few days without me" he continued, laughing casually as he left the kitchen.

Eve left her son to clean for the next hour or so, eating breakfast by herself in the kitchen before heading back to her room to quickly shower to get ready for the day. As she stood in the shower she still couldn't believe how disorganized her son was, how could he forget to tell her he was going away. She could only accept it however, figuring it had been a while since Eric had spent time with James since he moved out.

After showering, Eve quickly got dressed in her room, putting on a nice summer skirt. She felt she needed to check on her son, driven by her own worries, just to make sure he had everything he needed for his trip.

Making her way to his room, Eve walked in to find her son on the bed rummaging through his large backpack. "Honey, I just wanted to make sure you've packed enough." She interrupted.

"Yeah it's all fine Mom, promise!" He replied, looking up at her with a reassuring smile.

She entered his room, as she started to look through his open drawers, "Are you sure you have enough clothes, phone charger, keys..." Eve queried, focused on what he would need.

James watched his mother rummaging around in front of him, feeling a stir in his loins just by seeing her in a skirt, "Mom, it's only a couple of days! Relax." He replied, standing up from the bed as he grabbed her hand.

Eve stopped as she felt her son grab her hand. They both paused and looked at each other, caught in a brief daze from the familiar sensation creeping over them both. She could feel the warmth in his hand as it held hers, prompting a response from her depths as her pussy started to moisten as if on queue.

"James-" Eve attempted to continue, before her son kissed her on the lips.

She felt her body tingle, closing her eyes as she responded in kind, letting her son continue. Eve had a hard time denying the pleasure from this moment of intimacy, it felt like it lingered for a while but she was sure it was only a couple of seconds.

"Thanks for worrying, Mom" James whispered, pulling her closer to his body as he leaned in to kiss her again.

Eve left herself at the mercy of her son's embrace, offering no resistance as she enjoyed the moment as his lips met hers again. Her pussy throbbed with anticipation, feeling her son's erection against her body made her panties instantly wet with her juices.

James slowly dragged his hand down her back, sliding gently over her butt feeling as he reached her thigh. He could sense his mother's response from her body's reaction, as she let slip a soft moan. As their tongues continued to massage each other he slipped his hand up and under her skirt, feeling the warmth of her skin as he slowly went back up her hip to find her panty.

Overwhelmed, her sons fingers slip under the waistband of her underwear with ease, feeling as he gently pulled at them. "Wait..." She softly protested, barely pulling away from his kiss.

"I'm going away for a bit, remember?" he replied, continuing to pull as a cheeky grin appeared on his face.

"Uh..." she managed to mumble out, as her son resumed his passionate kiss.

Before she knew it her panties were off, feeling as they dropped to her ankles and exposing her moistened pussy to the air. Eve was enjoying it too much, as she let it all happen.

James took his hand back, unbuttoning his jeans as he awkwardly tried to pull them down with one hand. "Uh.. One sec" he said, breaking away as he sat on the bed to wrangle his jeans off.

Eve found herself watching with a sense enjoyment, as he scrambled in front her quickly trying to undress himself. She could see his erection clearly through his underwear as he lay back on the bed, before he quickly removed them as well. She paused for a moment, reflecting on the sight in front of her as her half naked son looked up at her, waiting.

Slowly she moved, as if there were a pull drawing her onto the bed as she made hesitation to join her son. On her knees, she carefully climbed over his legs, moving up as she moved herself up into position. Looking down, her dress was covering everything, but she was feeling the heat from his legs on her thighs and butt as she shimmied herself forward. As her pussy made contact with the base of her son's erection, a wave of pleasure radiated across her body.

Neither of them said a word as Eve continued to creep forward, enveloping her son's manhood in the folds of her pussy. Feeling a throb deep inside of her as her juices started to coat her son's shaft, her primal desires motivating her to continue.

The heat from her son's erection was burning with intensity between her lips as she slid along, searching out his cock beneath the skirt. As the head grazed across her clit, she let out an immediate moan of pleasure, pulling her hips to retreat back down his shaft. His cock was slick with her juices now from where she had already been, as she continued to slowly grind herself on him.

James was finding himself overwhelmed as he lay motionless, the pleasure of his Mom's smooth and wet pussy lips on his cock was incredible. He looked down, trying to see his mother work, but was obstructed by her clothes. They locked eyes briefly, seeing the unspoken enjoyment on each others faces as the rubbing continued.

Eve had driven herself wild with excitement letting herself play, she could feel her son's cock was thoroughly coated now making it even hotter. Feeling more adventurous, she toyed herself further, escalating the motion as she teased the head of his cock on her clit. Continuing, she could no longer contain herself, inching forward more to allow the head of his cock to travel and brush the entrance of her vagina with her strokes.

In a state of pure enjoyment, James stayed still and silent as he let his mother continue without interruption. He studied the enjoyment on her face, watching as she struggled to keep her eyes open. He felt the head of his cock travel lower and lower, feeling the wetness and heat as he realized he was now at the entrance of her vagina.

Getting more and more eager, he placed his hands on his mothers hips. He tested her, gently pushing down as she moved forward, hoping help guide her hips and slip his cock inside and make it seem accidental.

As Eve felt her son's pushing down softly on her hips, she could tell immediately what he was trying to do. She was admittedly wrestling with the idea herself. Staying silent as she let him continue, unable to offer any resistance as she played along, slowing her rhythm considerably. Each pass now was painfully slow, as she teased the head of his cock on her opening, tempting her son each time.

Feeling his mother pause above his head once again, he opened his eyes to see his mother staring back down at him with a sly smirk. Finally relenting and unable to contain himself, he slowly pushed down firmly, finally driving his cock into his mother's vagina.

Eve let out a pleasured moan as her son's cock drove into her, closing her eyes to restrain herself as the pleasure radiated across her entire body. As her son continued to drive himself deeper, she immediately pushed down to take him fully inside. Her body shook as she felt light headed, immediately starting to orgasm on his cock.

James paused as he let himself enjoy the immediate pleasure and feeling of his mother's pussy. He watched his mother try to contain her reaction, feeling as her pussy spasm wildly on his cock.

Pausing for a moment while on her son, she tried to catch her breath, feeling the pleasure subside to become more manageable. She stared back at her son, as she allowed herself to enjoy the feeling, as they both remained silent and studied each others faces. Eve placed her hands on her son's chest, as she started to slowly ride him.

As Eve started to increase the pace, there was a ring from the doorbell causing an abrupt pause.

"Oh shit, Mom! I think Dad's here" James said frantically.

Eve stayed still, processing what to do... "Shit... Are you close..?" She whispered, as she slowly started to ride again.

"Oh Fuck... Umm.. Maybe I think so?" James whispered in response, trying to process the pleasure and panic while feeling his mother's pace increase.

The bed squeaked softly as Eve rode her son, as a knock on the door rang out aswell as a muffled yell from outside.

"Come on..." Eve whispered in encouragement as she continued frantically on her task.

"Mom.. I don't.. the con-" James tried to explain.

"It's okay, come on... do it" She whispered seductively, leaning forward to kiss her son.

James could barely process what was happening, as his senses locked on the pleasure and warmth of his mother's vagina around him. He concentrated on what his mother had said, unable to protest while she kissed him. He was feeling himself getting closer and closer with each stroke, eager to release inside and fill her with his seed.

Suddenly, sound of the front door opening stopped both of them dead.

"Helloo, anyone home?" Eric yelled out.

Eve leapt from her son in a panic, "Fuck, the door was open!" she whispered frantically as she clambered from the bed.

"Hey! Coming!" She yelled out pulling her skirt down quickly trying to organize herself as she exited her son's room feeling flustered.

James scrambled out of bed, rushing behind his mother to close the bedroom door. He breathed a sigh of relief as he heard talking on the other side, he looked down at his erection, glistening with his mother's juices while unable to believe what happened. He sat down on the bed to catch his breath, processing the events that just happened and trying to calm himself down, as he spied his mother's underwear still on the floor.

"Oh hey, I let myself in as it was open. Are you alright? Your face is all red." Eric asked casually, looking at his estranged wife.

A brief panic crept over Eve as she faced her husbands question, she felt like a deer in the headlights whilst the fear of potentially getting caught just now was fresh in her mind.

"Yeah of course... I was just cleaning" she replied confidently, a plausible lie Eve thought as she tried to hide her heavy breathing.

"Oh right, of course. Where's James, is he ready?" Eric questioned, as he looked around the once familiar room.

"I think he said he was nearly ready..." She said, as her thoughts shifted to the state she had just left her son in. "Did you still drink coffee?" she asked, trying cover to give her son some time.

"Sure, that sounds good." Eric agreed, heading towards the kitchen.

Eve felt like she had dodged a bullet, as she walked slowly behind him to the kitchen while still feeling the heat radiating from her body. The realization of being caught in that situation with her son was dawning heavily on her, but strangely she also felt a slight thrill.

While Eve worked on making a fresh pot of coffee, they exchanged small pleasantries as the estranged husband and wife caught up on their lives in the past few months while separated. It had been a while since they actually had talked, outside of briefly in passing or over the phone.

Eric talked about him finding his own place now, as he mentioned hoping to use some of their originally joint savings for a deposit. Eve agreed easily, considering she was in the house still she felt it was only fair for him to make use of that money for himself.

Feeling more relaxed now Eve joined Eric around the table, as she sat down immediately sensing the wetness as it still lingered on her pussy. There was a subtle lingering pleasure still tingling in her pussy, as she tried to focus on the conversation and not on her intense orgasm from her son's cock.

"I um.. may have started seeing someone" Eric said

"Oh wow" she replied with a surprised tone.

"Yeah, it's uh... nothing really serious or anything. I wasn't really looking but I went out on a work thing and met someone at bar and... you know.." Eric continued.

Hearing the words Eve felt an immediate kind relief. She was genuinely glad to hear those words from him, as she tried to justify it as somehow relieving sinful things she had been doing with their son.

"Oh wow that is great. I'm happy for you" She replied with a smile.

Eric looked back at her, "Yeah I just thought you should know..." he said as he smiled awkwardly back, "What about you...?" He continued.

Eve froze for a second, "Oh no, well... not me. Not really, I've really just been busy with work and settling into the new routine of things" she said, lying again.

"Well you should make sure you still try to live your life a bit. James mentioned he'd been keeping you company with lots of quality time together at home lately. It'd be good for you to let your hair down a bit, maybe you can this weekend." Eric said as he looked.

Eve felt herself going red from embarrassment, as she thought about what her son had really meant. "Yeah, maybe... I'll try" she replied with an awkward smile.

It had been nearly 20 minutes since they both had been chatting, Eve barely even noticed until she heard the sound of her son's door open, as he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning son, are sure you are finally ready?" Eric asked mockingly.

"Yeah... sorry was just sorting something out before I go" He replied as he glanced in his mother's direction.

Eve felt a slight rush of excitement as she caught her son's gaze, sharing their secret with silent expressions.

"Okay well lets get going then, throw your stuff in the car." Eric instructed.

"Oh yeah, where are you guys actually going?" Eve asked curiously.

"There's a national park an hour or two away from here, with a golf course nearby and lots of hikes and little things to check out. The hotel that is there is supposed to be pretty good for food as well!" Eric responded excitedly.

"Yeah.. Golf, awesome." James responded with a dull tone.

"You just hate it because you're bad." Eric replied as he made his way to the front door.

James turned back to his mother, staring at her as a smile crawled across his face, "Okay Mom, we managed that, I guess I gotta go" he said cheekily, as he went to hug her.