If You Have To... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Honey... you're cumming so much!" she groaned out in a satisfied tone, unable to stop her smile widening as the pleasure rolled up her spine.

James reamined silent and watched his mother enjoying the final moments of pleasure as his own orgasm subsided. Riding on the wave of satisfaction that followed now his lust had been satiated for the moment.

Glancing back at her again, as they shared a small awkward laugh, now the reality of the scene slowly crept back into focus.

Eve could feel her son's cock deflating, as she worried it was going to slip out, yet her own body was fighting her from moving.

"I need to get up..." Eve whispered disturbing the silence as she wrestled back some control of herself and ungraciously climbed off her son.

Sharing a final glance as James watched his mother head to the bathroom. A smile creeping across his face as he stared at her plump butt, thinking of her pussy brimming with his fresh sperm.

To be continued...