If You Have To... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James could feel his mother pushing herself towards him, as he dutifully responded and drove his cock deeper until the sounds of pleasure from his mother rang out beneath him.

Eve tried to control herself, but was too overwhelmed when he plunged into her depths, tensing her body in response as in attempting to trap him in place. As her eyes rolled back into her head, there was only the feeling of enjoyment as her son remained locked in place, determined to release the last of his seed as deeply as possible while her womb hungrily accepted.

James opened his eyes slowly, feeling as his orgasm began subsiding, catching his mother's silent stare before she quickly averted her gaze. His cock was spent, yet there was the occasional soft twitch while he remained wrapped in his mother's warmth. A slight sense of regret with what he had done grew in his mind, but his instincts were telling him the opposite, encouraging him to remain as he slowly tensed his groin in an attempt to squeeze the last drops of sperm out.

All Eve could manage was to lay still, feeling her son still lodged firmly inside her vagina after he had accomplished his goal. His cock was still moving in it's final attempts to deliver the remaining seed inside, surprising herself that she was letting it continue. Feeling of powerlessness in this moment, completely drained from her own orgasm as she lingered in the fading afterglow, as if being rewarded by her body.

Neither was making an attempt to move while they caught their breath, and now that their lust had faded they were left with the reality of their actions.

"Thanks Mom... that was... really good" James said softly, breaking the silence.

Eve felt as her sense of embarrassment quickly turned to anger, as her face ran flush with heat. Inside herself she was conflicted, as regret of her decisions flowed in her mind.

"Are you finished there?" She said quickly as she looked back at her son while her anger started building as soon as the words left her mouth.

It was impossible for Eve not to judge herself while she lay there, knowing she was completely filled with his cum. Deep inside her concerns were growing with each second her son stayed lodged inside.

Remaining oblivious to the situation, James saw the opportunity to tease her more whilst unaware of turmoil growing in his mother's mind as she lay beneath him. He was still feeling the enjoyment even as his cock slowly deflated inside her, he was feeling playful, fighting back it's retreat by slowly tensing his groin.

"Just hurry up and get off me!" Eve called out impatiently, as her patience reached it's max.

"Uhh sorry Mom...." James replied awkwardly, realizing the mood had quickly changed once he noticed the soured expression on his mother's face. In a single quick motion hurriedly pulled his cock out of his mother's vagina without any further thought.

"Watch the couch!" Eve blurted out in reflex, startled from his sudden withdrawal from her pussy. She quickly moved her hand into place over the opening of her vagina as she prepared to catch the stream of her son's semen.

James stood there awkwardly as he waited for instruction, staring idly at his cock as it glistened from their combined juices. He wanted to look at his mother's body, but distracted himself from the situation as he reflected on cumming inside her.

"I'm really sorry Mom, I shouldn't have done that.." James mumbled out.

A sense guilt crept over Eve as contended with her emotions, she desperately clung to her feelings of anger, trying to stay mad at her son, but it was failing. Knowing the blame was hers for permitting it to happen in the first place, she wanted to just get away from the situation.

Eventually a soft smile broke on her face as she looked up at him, "Don't worry about it" She conceded, as she wriggled her butt carefully forward.

The irony from the situation Eve found herself in was hard to ignore, now that she was participating once again by helping prevent any of the semen from leaking.

James stood there idly, staring as his mother wriggled her way off the couch. It was strongly arousing watching her movements restricted from jeans around her knees. His eyes wandering over her body in its vulnerable position, his attention drawn to her exposed stomach as he gazed down further at her bare legs. His arousal growing again at the sight of her soft, warm body, knowing she was filled with his cum.

Eve needed to get up, yet was finding it a challenge with the current position. She looked up at her son to see the lust in his eyes. She could feel his gaze, like a starving man waiting for feast, only it was on her. Her own body responding on its own, as the rush of anticipation grew against her will.

"Are you going to help me up?" Eve asked abruptly, as she reached up with her free hand.

"Oh.. um... yeah" James replied as if caught daydreaming, quickly grabbing hold and pulling her up.

Eve was almost not prepared, surprised at her sons strength as he effortlessly pulled her from the couch and on to her feet. The combination of standing too quickly and momentum caused her to fall forward. She instinctively reached out and latched herself onto her son with both arms wrapping.

"Oops.. You good?" James said as he embraced his mother, squeezing her tightly.

"Yes.. thanks" Eve replied as she shrugged off the embarrassment.

As she regained her balance from their hug, she feel her son's strength as he held her in his arms, the warmth of his body against the parts of her bare skin comforting her.

A large blob of semen dripped out from her vagina before she could react, feeling it run down her legs as it brought her back to reality.

"Quick!" She blurted out in a panic, as she tried to wriggle her arm free in vain.

Eve's struggle only spilling more of her son's seed as she squeezed her legs together in vain, trying to stop it dripping freely. It took a moment for James to react, eventually releasing her from his grasp. He watched curiously as she parted her legs where she stood, revealing the mess.

Pausing as she looked, Eve felt almost drawn into the sight. The fruits of her weakened willpower streaming from her pussy and down her leg. She fought to deny her excitement, yet her lust was growing as she watched it slowly slide down her leg coating the inside of her bare thigh.

"Jesus... How much did you cum...?" Eve spoke softly, her words trailing off when she felt more start dripping out, replacing her hand to catch it.

"Well... it had been about four days since..." He replied confidently as a smile crept across his face.

Eve made no visible reaction to the words, but on the inside she felt a rush of panic as she processed them. The desire to get herself away and out of this room only grew stronger as her lust subsided.

There was little options how to get out, as she exhaled deeply, grabbing her jeans and quickly pulled them up. As the liquid on her skin met her clothing it sent an awkward shiver up her spine, her pants sticking to her skin as she rushed to get her pants back into position.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Eve said as she quickly exited the room.

James said nothing as he watched his mother walk away, enjoying the view of her butt in her tight jeans. He felt the lust overcoming him once again, his thoughts stuck on his mother, thinking of her full of his sperm. He snapped back to reality, as he looked around the room as if in trouble, before he also began making his way to his bathroom to clean himself up.

Entering the bathroom, James slowly removed his remaining clothes while the thoughts of his mother swirled around his head. The thrill found in the sin they continued to commit was addictive for him, adding to his excitement he felt. He glanced down at his cock, still slightly erect with his tempering lust. He turned on the shower and quickly climbed in, closing his eyes as the warm water washed over him. An attempt to distract himself while he began fixating, working himself up more with each thought of his mother that popped into his head.

He fantasized about walking in on her in the bathroom and simply grabbing her to have his way with her without saying a word, would she stop him?

The more he thought about it, the more he now worked himself up again as he looked down at his fully erect cock, brimming with his eagerness and lust. Shutting the water off suddenly and stepping out into the bathroom, he grabbed the towel to dry himself before wrapping it around his waist. He paused for a final moment before quickly giving in and heading to his mother's room.

The shower was a welcome relief for Eve, taking the time to hide as she cleaned away her shame under the blistering hot water. It was difficult to be alone in her thoughts, punishing herself again with the thoughts of her son's young sperm swimming inside her. Abruptly turning off the shower, she stepped out to the cold bathroom and wrapped the towel around her body.

Barely taking any time to dry herself as she exited the bathroom, she made her way to the wardrobe as she dropped the towel where she stood. As Eve looked back at her naked body in the mirror, admiring how her body looked in the reflection. She looked slimmer, turning slightly to notice her stomach which was flatter and her butt looked toned. Knowing it was probably thanks to all of the extra exercise with her son. Her skin had almost a renewed youthfulness to it as she inspected herself closer, almost laughing to herself as she thought of the ample sex related stress relief she had been enjoying.

James had made it to his mothers room, confronted with the closed door before him as his mind raced with curiosity as to what he would find behind it. His excitement grew as his hand gripped the handle and gently turned it, feeling a welcome relief his mother had not locked it. Taking a final pause to think about the folly of his plan, before he dismissed it and silently pushed the door open, enough to see his naked mother standing in front of her mirror.

As his mind raced with excitement, his loins stirred at the sight of his mother's body. A sudden sense of doubt for his mother's receptiveness crept into his mind as he struggled to continue forward, holding himself back as he gazed intently at her form. Equally feeling unable to leave, he backed out slightly enough to keep watching, dropping his towel and releasing his engorged cock which now hungered for his mother.

Looking back up at the mirror and over her shoulder, Eve noticed the bedroom door now ajar. She froze where she stood, feeling her heart pulse deep in her chest as she realized her son was watching her. A flutter of excitement rose from her stomach mixed with a sense of panic for not locking the door. She stayed motionless, gazing at the door opening from the mirror while she pondered what she should do, a brief hope he might just go away.

Eve knew her son too well by now, and knew he was not completely satisfied and as hard as she tried, the lewd thoughts rushed into her mind, unable to stop from thinking about her son once again. The more she tried to fight, the more the temptation grew, regretting how easily she responded to her son's lust as her body betrayed her and a warmth grew in her vagina. It spread over her body, as if signalling for her wants and desire.

It was intoxicating for her, the continued pleasure being at the focus of someones desire was difficult to control, even if it was her son. All of her senses were awakened in her so quickly, erasing any of the concerns from earlier. Eve soon found herself looking for excuses, toying with the idea of playing ignorant and letting him watch her, each second her resistance decreased as her own perverted lust grew.

Making no effort to hide herself, she continued the show for her son as she fumbled around her wardrobe pretending to pick out clothes. Fostering her own excitement as she held up different garments against her body, posing towards the mirror suggestively while leaving full view for her son from behind. It was a new experience for her, her pussy was buzzing from the excitement and getting wetter by the second.

Fully committed to the charade, Eve found herself completely swept up in the pleasure, like she was a passenger for her own enjoyment as her lust took down this unknown path. As her body warmed it only encouraged her to be more adventurous, pushing it further as her thoughts went to her son and what he might be doing. It only served to stir her lust more, thinking of him pleasuring himself as he watched her drove her into a frenzy. Her pussy screamed out for attention while begging to be touched and desperate to be fucked.

As her gaze was drawn back to the door, Eve was almost surprised her son had not yet charged into the room, as she began thinking this was maybe all her imagination. Past the point of return, she found herself needing to force a conclusion pushing the situation further as she slowly bent over and proceeded to rummage around her sock draw, exposing herself completely in offer to her son.

With his hand gently stroking his cock, James watched his mother eagerly as she bent over, revealing her pussy completely as she adopted this vulnerable position.. His eyes widened as his lust finally peaked, pushing open the door as he walked into her room. He fixated on his mother's body as he slowly made his way towards her, watching for a reaction to his presence. As if his fantasy from the shower was playing out perfectly, all his thoughts focused on completing his task as he crept closer to her.

Eve could feel the change in the air flow, quickly realizing her son had actually entered the room. Without moving she curiously shifted her gaze back the mirror, seeing her naked son marching towards her with his cock in hand. A wave of rushed excitement spread over her body, her vagina throbbed excitedly and more of her juices flowed in anticipation when she realized it was going to happen.

In the reflection her son looked wild as he came for her, as if possessed by his lust as he dutifully came to claim her. She knew she could stop it, yet was now too far through the looking glass, caught up in her own curiosity with this game of chicken as her son was about to take the win.

James was a mere couple feet away from her as Eve finally moved, turning her head back to look at right at him and catching his gaze as they made eye contact. Her eyes darted away from his face as she remained in the position, like a deer in the headlights as she was about to get hit, helplessly watching his engorged cock as it dribbled with pre-cum close the distance to her opening.

The pleasure rushed over her as her son's cock as it pushed into her vagina, rippling over her body like a warm blanket as she desperately contained her reaction. James purposefully drove himself deeper into her in a single continuous motion, her pussy aiding it with her own juices flowing freely. It felt incredible for Eve, finally getting the payoff for all of her investment in this situation.

"James..." Eve groaned out, feeling as his cock plunge fully into her depths, his body pressing firmly against her butt.

Upon hearing his name, James suddenly snapped back to reality as woken from some spell. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, seeing himself dominating his helpless mother.

He felt uneasy, no longer enjoying the fantasy that he built up in his head as he quickly withdrew from his mother's pussy.

Eve gasped as she felt him come out, unable to not enjoy the pleasure. Not realise her sons turmoil, she quickly stood up and silently watched him as he walked to the bed and sat down.

"Mom... I'm so sorry.." he spoke softly, "I was watching, and just got really excited.. and then... yeah" he continued, a sense of regret lingering as he did.

There was no account for this, as she watched her sons unexpected remorse for his actions. Eve now feeling the guilt for her part, yet there was lust in the though she had lured her son to commit the sin, forcing himself onto her.

She needed to be a mother and reassure him, as her guilt shifted to a desire to take ownership. Her heartbeat increased softly while her skin went flush from the thoughts as they swirled around.

Remaining silent, Eve walked over and gently hugged her son as he sat on the bed. Slowly she began climbing onto his lap as she faced him, embracing like lovers as they held each other in their arms. She felt warm and content as she freed one of her hands, placing it onto her son's cock, guiding him back to her opening.

She looked into her son's eyes, pausing briefly as his cock head met her moistened entrance, as the anticipation wracked their bodies, eager to welcome him back.

Watching his expression closely, she pushed herself down firmly to envelope her son's manhood, the warmth of his cock radiating into her depths as she continued pushing, taking him all the way inside in a smooth motion as her butt came to a rest on his legs.

It felt noticeably different for them both, strangely tender and warm than it had been before as they connected like lovers. The pleasure was incredible, she felt at ease for the moment, giving herself willingly to her son. She leaned back slightly, as their eyes wandered down to see their union, son's cock completely embedded inside mother's pussy.

As their eyes met again, tender smile crept across both their faces, as Eve began gently grinding her hips onto her son, determined to keep his cock fully inside as she pleasured him. They both remained silent, enjoying the experience as the room filled with only their breathing coupled with a soft creak of the bed each time one moved.

It felt surreal watching his mother work, gently coercing him toward orgasm while so tenderly connected. A calm wave washed over him as they embraced, his passion for her flowed stronger as it welled up inside him. He wanted to show her, as he shifted his hands lower, placing them onto her butt as he began subtly helping her complete her movements. Looking back at his mothers face as if seeking approval, watching the soft smile appear to permitting him to continue. Being so deep inside of his mother made each subtle movement that more incredible, he could feel every part of her as she massaged him, coaxing his orgasm closer and closer.

Eventually Eve found her rhythm, and with each pass feeling her son pushing her butt down as she came forward, driving himself that little bit deeper as if he was nearing orgasm. Her own passion beginning to overflow as she watched his expression change, enjoying the subtle desperation as if he tried to prevent it from happening as she actively tried to push him over the edge.

She watched him close his eyes, as her own widened realizing the final attempt to control his passion from overflowing. Sending pleasure radiating of her body, lust pushed into overdrive as she widened her legs slightly in preparation. It was stirring her wildly to see him on the edge, her body on pins and needles each time she moved not knowing when would be the last time.

In her mind she had already committed to taking his seed again, forgetting all potential consequences as her lust overtook her senses.

"Mom... I'm about to cum... " James whispered softly, opening his eyes to the sight of his mother as he succumbed to the pleasure.

Eve's whole body stiffened as the pleasure grew in her vagina, cascading all over her body as the words pushed towards her own climax. Feeling her son's body tensing as she desperately held him, bracing herself just as her son's cock finally exploded inside her, sending a torrent of his cum straight into her waiting womb.

Immediately her pussy responded, clamping down tightly on his cock from the pleasure. She held herself steady as she came, feeling each and every movement from her son as his cock pulsed wildly inside her, pumping ropes of his thick cum deep inside of her vagina. She tensed her pussy, contracted on his cock as she tried draining him dry. The volume that her son was releasing inside was astounding, losing count of the number of times he shot into her accepting womb