All Comments on 'If You’re Cold, They’re Cold'

by ladyspencer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was reallt thrilling

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this is clearly a fantasy story but basic human anatomy pokes massive holes into your fantasy. Breast milk will dry up over a few days and given that she would be bleeding for up to 6 weeks after giving birth it seems highly unlikely that she would still be producing milk by the time she went back to work. Unless of course she has a lactation fetish and has been stimulating milk production using a breast pump several times per day?

Then there’s the cervical mystery, unless she’s an alien as well (with different anatomy than humans) there’s not a chance in hell that anything breaching her cervix is going to do anything except cause her excruciating crippling agony.

It’s not physically possible to insert anything bigger than sperm through (into) the cervix.

The story as a whole has a lot of potential for sexy fun times and fantasies can be as realistic/ as unrealistic as you want them to be with some exceptions, human anatomy being one of them. You could set the story in an alternate reality where biological alterations to enable kinks and fetishes are available?

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For someone so caught up in reality, you would think the most recent reviewer would have heard of a very common birth control method wherein something is physically inserted into a cervix.

elf31elf31over 2 years ago

I think Vivian is due a return trip, or take a new friend home ;-).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tess (uk) spends all her time complaining about stories she doesn't like. Weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous