If You Wanna Be Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still unable to respond verbally. He patted her head. They lay there for a while, and then Becky arose, standing on the bed over Todd. It was a platform bed. She smiled down at him. She put her foot on his chest and flexed her arms in a victory pose.

"I've conquered you, Todd. You're mine, now." She kept her smile. But she wasn't joking. She felt it -- the power she had from being so desirable. She liked it a lot.

Todd was coming around. He looked up at Becky as she declared her victory over him. He was overwhelmed by the feeling that he had been conquered by her. He was instantly hard again when she said that and smiled down at him. She noticed. She ran her foot down his chest, and then up the length of his cock.

"Mine, all mine." She knelt over his legs, and wrapped her hand around his dick. She softly ran it up and down.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You." He said it and he meant it. He was about to come again, but she felt it and stopped wanking him.

"No, not again -- not yet." She felt so completely in control. But she recalled Brad's words about not completely eclipsing Todd, sexually. She loved him, his enthusiasm for her and the computer work, and tennis, too. She didn't want to enslave him. Well, maybe she did, but she understood that she should use her sexual power over him with a light touch. So she lay down next to him, and lightly ran her index finger up and down his shaft.

"You were magnificent. Todd. More than I ever expected. You're a natural stud. I'm going to teach you all about how to satisfy me."

That night, they had sex almost constantly. She had Todd fuck her doggy style, and spank her as he did it. She wanted him to keep his self-esteem. Plus, she liked it that way. They also had tender, missionary sex later. And then, in the morning, he was sleeping on his belly when she sat on his back and started spanking him.

"You were such a bad boy, Todd. Spanking me while you fucked me. I need to get my revenge. She spanked him hard. He put his ass in the air as she did this, but he didn't try to escape.

"It's good that you're taking it like a man." She stopped. She flipped him over, finding him erect. She fucked him from on top. She needed to reassert her control. He didn't mind a bit.

She made a quick breakfast after they showered and brushed their teeth. Then they went off to class. They each had an eight o'clock, and then the ten am computer class.

The computer instructor noticed that they were distracted, and kept touching each other. She smiled to herself. She wondered if they would get to this point. Becky was so desirable, and she was with the soccer player. Todd was, she thought, sexually naïve. But here they were, mutually smitten. She began to consider the possibilities, from Becky's perspective. It distracted her. She decided that she might be able to arrange a private tutoring session with them. She got more distracted. Her name was Beth Garson. She was only twenty-two. Computer instructors were in demand, and she was a good one, despite her age. Beth decided to go after the tutoring idea. She was definitely interested.

But neither Todd nor Becky noticed. After class they went to the snack bar to study. But it was a lost cause. They hurried back to the apartment and fucked. Most of the afternoon. Todd took Becky out to dinner at a fancy place outside of town. They ate quite a bit. When they got back to the apartment, they each decided to try to study. They succeeded. When they started in on the computer stuff, they got so wrapped up in it that it took until eleven o'clock before Becky decided to take Todd to bed.             

As the semester continued, Becky and Todd also continued. Sometimes Becky would dominate him. Sometimes she would have him on an equal basis. Once or twice, she wanted him to 'put her in her place.' But he knew what her place was all along. He was deeply in love with her, but wondered how long their relationship would last, since she was so hot and pursued by many studs. And he knew that he was not on the top tier in that way. She was.

Todd and Becky also noticed Beth Garson's interest. Mostly it was Becky who noticed. When Beth invited them to her place for a study/programming session, Becky thought Beth had something more in mind. She wondered what. It was intriguing to her.

Becky dressed up for the 'study session.' Todd just wore jeans and a sweatshirt. When they knocked on her door, Beth answered wearing a cotton shift, flip flops. Beth was far from beautiful. She was a little overweight, yet gangly at the same time. She was almost six feet tall. She had drab brown hair, and a larger than normal nose that gave ger a hawk like look. She had a strong jaw which gave her a mannish look. One more thing, she had one brown eye and one green. This unusual trait gave Beth an intense air. All in all, she was unusual, but not sexy. What saved her from actual ugliness was that intensity and her cheerful dedication to her study area. Her face lit up when she was talking computers.

At twenty-two, Beth had a checkered sexual past. She was adept at getting people into her bed. Men and women. She had decided to try to get Todd, and Becky too.

Beth had a bottle of wine open when Todd and Becky arrived. Becky smiled. This was going to be interesting. Todd was clueless at this point. But not for long.

Becky and Todd sat on a small love seat, and Beth sat opposite them on another. They had some wine and talked about the computer class. But Beth had no books or paper on the table between the love seats. She and Becky exchanged a look, which lasted longer than might be expected and ended with them smiling at each other. Todd noticed this, but didn't understand. Becky got up from beside Todd, and wandered into Beth's kitchen, just looking around. When she turned around, Beth was sitting next to Todd, with her arm around his shoulders. Todd looked uncomfortable. But he didn't move away from Beth when Becky came back into the room.

Becky walked to Todd's side of the love seat. She leaned over him and kissed him provocatively. Todd was confused, but responded.              Then Becky walked to Beth, leaned over and kissed her the same way. Todd was less confused. And, he was exited and hard. Beth and Becky broke the kiss. Beth stood up -- so tall -- and she grabbed Becky's hand, then Todd's. She pulled them into her bedroom, where she had the queen bed with the coverlet off, and the sheets turned down. It was a nice touch, but none of them really appreciated it, because Beth shucked her dress and stood naked, looking from Becky to Todd.

She said, "Strip. Both of you!" Sort of an assertion of the instructor's privilege. Todd took off his shirt and pulled his pants off in one motion. He stepped out of his shoes and pulled Beth into a hug, his erect penis pressed up against her belly. She was taller than he, and she pulled his chin up and kissed him, putting her tongue right into his open mouth.

Becky, now also nude, knelt beside the two. She massaged Todd's ass with her left hand, and Beth's with her right. She was pressing them into each other.

Beth turned Todd around and shoved him onto the bed. She pinned him there, executed a pivot, and shoved his cock into herself, facing away from Todd, but toward Becky. Becky knew what to do as Beth moved up and down on Todd. She started licking Beth, and found her clit. She licked it and sucked it, then she moved to Todd's balls, licking and then sucking one onto her mouth.

Todd groaned, "Oh...Oh Jeez. Umph."

Beth just kept on humping, and when Becky got back to her clit, Beth had a big orgasm, spasming on Todd and squirting onto Becky's face. Todd quickly followed, his load squished out and Becky was the recipient again. Becky was thrilled. She quickly slid up onto the two on the bed. She shoved Beth off Todd and kissed her, swirling her salty tongue around in Beth's mouth. Then she moved to Todd, kissed him in the same way. And she found that while she was occupied with Todd, Beth shoved her legs apart and started licking Becky. Becky grabbed Todd's cock, and started wanking him. He was hard, and by the time Becky came on Beth's face, Todd was almost ready. Becky slid his cock into her mouth, and swallowed his somewhat diminished load. The three of them collapsed onto the bed.

Maybe ten minutes later Beth stirred, rolled off the bed, and went to the bathroom to clean up. Becky asked Todd, "Did you enjoy yourself? Because I did."

"Different. I...liked fucking Beth. Did you like her getting you off?"

"Yep. Also different. But good." They were whispering.

Beth came back, and Becky and Todd went to wash up.

The three of them reconvened in the living room, all naked.

Beth said, "Well, I'd call this a successful study session. Much was accomplished, don't you think?" She smiled.

Becky and Todd laughed.

Becky said, "You planned all this quite well. I'm impressed."

"A girl like me has to work at it, Becky. You don't, but I do. So, I set out to seduce you both. As you can see, I like both."

Todd sighed, "I'm so far behind, you know, with sex. Becky knew why we were coming here. She dressed for it. I was clueless. I feel inferior."

Beth said, "You're a guy. You start behind." She and Becky giggled. Then they both attacked him on the couch. After some feeling and necking, Becky got up and walked around behind the couch. She bent over it so her sex was displayed.

"Who wants what?" She wiggled.

Beth walked next to her, and she adopted the same posture. She said, C'mon, Todd, fuck us both...."

Todd obliged. He entered Becky and pumped her for a minute. Then he pulled out and went to Beth, fucked her more. Back to Becky...who was close to coming, so Todd spent enough time to get her off before he went back to Beth. More time with her. He couldn't hold out, and started coming inside her, deep, and she responded with a big orgasm.

Becky watched this and started clapping when they got off.

"Bravo. A magnificent performance."

Shortly after Becky and Todd left, went home and fucked slow on their own bed.

The next morning Becky asked Todd, "What did you think of Beth's body? Pretty good, eh?"

"Yes, not like yours. Also, she's not pretty, but she's so strong. It's....different."

After that night, the next computer class was filled with sexual tension. Even some of the clueless nerds noticed. Becky was aroused. Todd too. They went directly back to their place and fucked.

Later, they invited Beth over for more. The rest of the year featured more of the same. And Todd and Becky stayed over the summer working on a computer programming course. Beth was at her home town until September.

When Beth came back, the three took up again. Although they had their sex sessions, they also worked a lot on the programming. It turned out that the two women were more technically proficient, but Todd made leaps forward that sometimes led to a dead end, but sometimes resulted in a big advance. The three sold some programs to a local company, and split the money.

One of those programs allowed the company to bypass a lengthy string of code. The company -- Jane Enterprises -- made money.

When Becky and Todd graduated, they were both offered positions with Jane. They accepted. Todd proposed to Becky, who accepted. They were married on July Fourth, at Becky's parents' country club. Then the settled near the school, and started working for Jane Enterprises.

Beth was at their wedding. The three had discussed the idea of marital fidelity, and what Beth could expect when the other two tied the knot. Becky and Todd decided that Beth was the one and only exception to the rule -- the rule of fidelity. Beth was open to that. She found that she liked sex with Becky, because Becky was so passionate and beautiful. But she was falling for Todd. He was good at sex, and he was a really nice guy. She appreciated that. She had had her share of jerks. Sometimes they got her off, but she always felt bad about it after. With Todd, and Becky, she always felt good after sex. Also, she and Todd were almost equally strong, physically. The thought of wrestling him turned her on. She wondered who would win.

On the other hand, Beth was kind of submissive with Becky. Becky just seemed to be able to control the sex. She observed that Becky could do the same with Todd, when she wanted. She saw that Becky was turned on by the power she had through her beauty and sensuous nature. And she believed that Becky held back with Todd, not completely dominating him. Beth wondered about the marriage, though. She saw that sometimes Becky had Todd reverse roles. Becky also seemed to like that -- being on the bottom. But only Todd got to do that, not Beth.

Beth carefully considered what might happen with Todd and Becky. In the end, she believed that they would fail. She wanted to be around to collect Todd, comfort him, when that happened.

The marriage, with its third person, seemed to be going well. Todd and Beth worked at programming for Jane Inc. Becky started at that, but then switched to a position in Jane's management. This happened after two years. Jane, Inc. was run by two brothers, Bart and Bret Massie. But it was Bart that really ran the show. He was the older brother, at forty. He was over six feet, slim and projected an image of strength. Bret was clever, but smaller and far less imposing. When the two were together, it was Bart that commanded all the attention. Becky found herself working with Bart, when she switched roles. Bart soon started to pursue Becky. He did it overtly. Todd and Beth were in another section, working hard on programming. They were having a good deal of success in streamlining material and saving what was then precious computer space. But their concentration prevented either of them from seeing what was developing between Becky and Bart Massie.

It all came to a head at the company picnic, on the Fourth of July. Everyone was there, and Beth, Becky and Todd came in one car. Todd thought Becky seemed a little down, maybe nervous. Lately they hadn't discussed work. So, Todd was surprised when they arrived at the picnic, and the big boss, Bart Massie, greeted them. He shook with Todd and Beth, thanked them for their work. Then he hugged Becky and swept her off with him to the food table. Todd was, right at that moment, worried about his marriage. Becky never looked back. Todd watched as Becky and Bart made rounds greeting people -- like they were a couple.

He turned to Beth, "What's happening there? She's with him, not us."

"I heard something the other day. That he was after her. I didn't think much of it. All men are after her. But, looking at them, something's not right." Beth thought she should intervene.

She grabbed Todd and they walked up to Becky, who was standing next to Bart. Some other people were there, from the front office. Todd tapped Becky on the shoulder, and gestured her to follow him. Becky hesitated.

"Todd, I'll be with you in a second." She turned away. Beth jabbed her in the back. She turned, startled.

Todd said, "Now, Becky. I need a discussion now, not later."

This attracted Bart's attention. He boomed out, "Todd, boy, Becky's with me for the moment. You can talk later."

Todd was pissed off, now. "No. Now." He turned to Becky. "Come with me Beck."

Becky spoke to Bart, "I'll be right back." She looked angry at Todd, and at Beth. But she walked away with them.

Bart looked at their backs as they walked away. The back he looked at most was Becky's. He fully intended to sweep her away from the nerd she was with. And, he thought, today might be the day.

Todd spoke to Becky when they were far enough away from Bart. "What's up here, Beck? Are you involved with the boss? We ARE married, you know."

Beth just watched and listened.

Becky said, "Todd. I admit I....I'm attracted to Bart. But nothing has happened. Nothing will happen, either, until we discuss it."

"What's that mean? He's treating you like you're his woman. And everyone here seems to accept that. Tell me why that's happening."

"He's been after me for...well, since I switched to management. I said I was attracted to him. Todd, you have always had two women, even while we were married. Maybe I can have another man."

"Becky, Beth was something we agreed on before we married. She's with both of us, not just with me. I don't want you bringing that guy into our marriage. If you're going with him, you need to let me know in time to make some changes."

"What changes?"

"We would get unmarried. When we got married, we set the rules. That guy would be a huge violation. A mistake that we would never get past. Do you understand?"

"Okay, I get that. I won't bring it up again."

"I think we should leave this picnic, now. Before that guy messes with you -- and with me, too. He will."

"I'll cool him off. Come with me." Becky took Todd by the arm and walked him toward Bart.

Bart was watching them. He strode toward them.

Becky spoke to Bart when they were close enough to speak.

"Bart, Todd is upset at the way we have been interacting here. And, I believe he has a point. He's my husband. You aren't. In fact, where's Rose?" Rose was Bart's wife.

"She couldn't make it today. Look, Becky, your husband needs to give a little. We haven't done nuthin' We maybe looked like that, but it's not so."

Todd said, "Mr. Massie, I believe that nothing happened -- yet. But I also believe that you'll keep on trying with Becky. You're her boss. Even in this state, that's possibly harassment. You need to stop."

Becky was afraid, and annoyed. She had enjoyed the attention from Bart. Only minutes ago she had basically asked Todd for permission to have sex with him. Now Todd was into a full snit. She began to get angry at him.

She said, "Todd, I can deal with Bart. By myself." She scowled at Todd.

Beth was right there and heard the exchange. She said, "Becky, you maybe haven't been doing such a good job of that lately, from what I hear."

Bart said, "Everyone jus' calm down. Let's all walk over to the side for any further discussion."

"No need for that." Todd said, "We were just going." He took Becky and Beth -- one on each arm, and they walked away. They got into the car and drove off.

Becky was fuming. "You two may have lost me my job. I could have handled him."

Todd replied, "Your method of handling him may have left a lot to be desired."

Beth piped in, "Why is everyone from the office saying that you and the boss are an item, Beck?"

"I...well maybe I might have gotten too close to him. I like him."

Todd was fuming, "Yeah, you like him so much you were asking for my permission to fuck him. That I'll never give."

Becky was ashamed about that. She knew that she shouldn't have done it. She knew it could cause big problems.

"What can we do? I work for him. He's going to keep at me. I really don't know...you know, if I can.... keep it clean."

"Then quit. I'll quit as well. Beth still has her classes at the U."

"What would we do? I won't quit, Todd."

"Seems to me that that's the only way, Beck. Otherwise, just let me know when you let him fuck you. If that's what you want."

"I don't. I don't...." She started crying.

When the got back to their place, Beth said she was going home for now. Todd and Becky were sitting on the couch, not saying much.

Becky decided to ease the situation. She turned to Todd, gave him a smoking kiss. He was reluctant at first, but no way he could hold out on her. She took his hand and led him to bed.

Becky slowly dropped her dress, her panties, her sandals. When she was naked, she dropped down and tugged Todd's pants and underwear off. He was rock hard. He was angry, but he had no real control when Becky wanted sex. He still had his t-shirt on when she shoved him onto the bed. She straddled him and mounted him. She stared down at him, feeling his hard cock inside her. It excited her to know that even when he was really angry at her, she could still arouse him and almost force sex on him. She started to hump him, watching his face as he felt her around him.