If You Wanna Be Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to tell him that you let me in on his new kink?"

"Hmmm. What would you do if I did?"

"Smirk at him and embarrass him. The thought makes me excited. But I wouldn't take advantage. Well, not much."

"I have to tell you that I've let Brad -- regain his manhood with a younger woman. He has his room on campus. He sees her there. I let him have her every two weeks."

"What's she like?"

"She's a returning student. Thirty, well stacked. Blonde. She's married, but, apparently, her old man doesn't mind."

"Becky, you're such an interesting person. I'm happy we didn't lose touch when you left. I would have missed a lot. And now, geez."

"You know," she said, "I'm free to see who I want to see. Now."

"Huh."

Becky smiled, "Why don't you invite us to dinner this Friday? And then Brad can go home and I can stay. That is, if Todd would be interested."

"You broke his heart. But, we'll see. I'll let you know."

"Do you guys still wrestle?"

Beth looked at Becky. "Yes. We always have."

"Who wins?"

"Right now, I usually win. But in a few weeks, he'll be back on top."

"So, if you win, what do you....do to him?" Becky then glanced at the dildo belt.

Beth looked at it. "Ohhhh. You're such a troublemaker." She found herself breathing a little faster.

Becky said, "When he wins, does he do your ass?" She smiled wickedly.

"It's been known to happen. You know, if I flashed this thing before we started, he'd be like a tiger. He's stronger than I am."

Becky sighed. "Well, something to think about. I'd still like to stay the night. See what comes of it."

That's how they left it. That night Beth waited until after dinner to bring it up with Todd.

"Baby, I had a conversation with Becky today. She's...allowing Brad a little freedom."

Todd looked up. "You mean the young woman he entertains every other Tuesday?"

"Damn. You knew this."

"Yes. I didn't know that she knew."

"Well, she lets him. And so.....she's free to....also have some fun."

"And you want to do....?"

"Maybe we should, you know, have her for a night, like before."

Todd thought about it. He walked into the kitchen and got a glass of seltzer. He came back into the front room.

"I can never be with her again, Beth. I can see her and talk to her without getting messed up. But...I know maybe you want her -- me too....but I can never actually see her like that again. I might knock her cold. I still have a real bad feeling about her."

"Oh. Okay.....She's my friend. You never said."

"No need. I have no problem with you and her being friendly. I'd have a real big problem if it went further."

"Okay. I'll tell her no. She'll be disappointed."

"Are you disappointed?"

"Yes. But I remember my promise to you. I will NEVER hurt you, Todd. I'll tell her."

The next day Beth went over to Becky's house to have that conversation.

They were in Becky's kitchen.

Beth said, "Todd feels like he can't have any....new relationship with you, Becky. He says he just cannot do it. He has feelings about before."

"Maybe I could convince him, if I had the chance."

"Not a good idea. Becky, if you tried, it could end very badly -- for you, me and him."

Becky teared up. "What about us? You and me?"

Beth just shook her head.

"I guess I blew that one. A long time ago."

"Yep. I didn't ever quite understand how much Todd was affected. Sorry,"

"Does he hate me? Oh, no...." She was really crying now.

Beth hugged her and whispered, "He doesn't hate you Beck. Probably still loves you some. We can all be friends."

Beth left when Becky settled down. Becky felt empty, though. All through her married life she had a shimmering image of her life with Todd and Beth. She thought of it as an ideal, and when the chance came, she wanted to get it back. Todd's rejection hurt. But she was a survivor, and she still had Brad. She loved him. She also loved how she had come to control him in the marriage. She'd just have to settle.

One day a few weeks later Beth got a package from an anonymous source. She opened it. It was a dildo and belt, brand new. No note. Beth put it away in a drawer in the bedroom. She thought of it as 'Becky's Revenge." She smiled every time she thought about it.

The end.