If You Wanna Be Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my tits!" She like that, getting her tits sucked while she was fucking Todd. He started to do it, licking one, then the other, sucking. She was almost delirious with the feeling of power she had over her husband. She felt a big orgasm building up, and she let it roll over her. Todd was swept up by her passion and came buckets inside her. When they had subsided, Becky leaned over and kissed Todd softly on the mouth, licking his lips, his teeth. She felt him harden up again. It hadn't been more than two minutes. She deliberately started squeezing his dick with her vaginal muscles. She was good at that, and he was again into a sexual trance. His being was in his cock, and Becky slowly worked him into an absolute shuddering orgasm. He tried to hold back, but erupted when she squeezed harder. She felt his eruption and it put her over to another big come.

After a few minutes when they just lay there, she got off him.

"You're my husband. I'm yours, but you're mine, too. You're my Hot Toddie."

"I know. I sometimes scared at how much power you have over me. I'm defenseless when you.....want me. I frightened, though. What if I'm not enough for you?"

"You're enough. Well, Beth helps." She smiled. He did, too. But he was still troubled by the scene at the picnic. Getting well fucked hadn't erased his trepidation.

They lazed around for a while, and Beth came over in the early evening. They scratched out a meal, sparse because they had expected to eat at the picnic. And then Beth brought up the elephant in the room.

"You know, I still have my teaching stipend. We could all quit Jane. I's Todd and me that are driving their new prosperity. Mainly Todd. He just keeps finding out of the box ways to improve the programs. He's a genius. And I understand him when he does it, and turn it into a polished product. We could go on our own, with Becky helping and selling the stuff."

Todd said, "I'm all for it. Becky?"

"Hmmm. Well, it would solve the Bart problem. I apologize for even considering...you know. My fault. I'm weak, and I'm sorry for that. You know, Beth, we have room here for you to move in, and cut expenses."

And that's what they did. Todd and Beth went over to the Jane offices. They copied onto discs the most recent stuff they had been doing. Todd did something else, that he didn't tell Beth about. He injected some code into a nearly finished product that they couldn't take with them. The code would slow considerably the marketing of it. Someone would have to track down the problems it would cause, and no one currently working there would be very fast to do that.

Beth did move in. She had a bed in a small room off the kitchen. But when she began spending most nights with Todd and Becky, they simply got a king bed. Their odd relationship settled down into a nice pattern that satisfied all of them.

The Jane company kicked up a real fuss when the three resigned. Bart and Bret asked for a meeting. The three agreed.

The meeting was to take place at a conference room at the local Holiday Inn. Todd did not want the brothers to be on home ground. The three of them arrived a little late, and the brothers were waiting, with a lawyer and a stenographer.

Todd looked around the room, turned and left. The two women, somewhat taken by surprise, followed him. Bart came out after them.

"Whoa. Where are you going? Stop."

Todd turned. He said one word -- "Ambush." The three of them walked outside, got into their car and were driving away, when Bart jumped in front of the car. Luckily for Bart, Todd wasn't driving. Becky was. If it had been Todd, Bart would be dead. Beth? Maybe.

Todd got out of the car. "Get the fuck out of the way, asshole. If you don't. I'll drive the car."

Bart got out from in front. The lawyer was there now, a fattish young guy. He puffed up to them.

Bart said, "What's the matter with you? We're supposed to have a meeting about our dispute."

Todd said, "That guy's a lawyer, right?"

"So?"

"And you had a court reporter."

"I don't want anyone misunderstanding what gets said. It protects you as well as me."

Todd decided to cut the whole thing short.

He spoke calmly, "You spent the last few months trying to seduce my wife. That's what got you into all this mess. And...there's no way out of it for you. I agreed to the meeting to make that clear. So, that's what I'm doing. Understand?"

"Look, Becky's a fantastic woman. So, I tried my hand. I'm sure many guys try. You're just pissed because I almost succeeded."

"And that's true. It's also why we'll never work for you again."

Becky interrupted, "Bart, I don't want to be anywhere around you. You're married. I'm married. What were you doing?"

"I was trying to give you a great sexual experience, as many times as I could. I'll stop, if that's what it takes."

Todd said, "No way I trust you."

Bart replied, "Seems like you don't trust your wife."

Beth was behind the wheel, now. She revved the motor. Todd looked at Becky, gestured her into the car. They left.

When Todd thought it over - the meeting - it bothered him that Bart was correct when he said that it was Becky that he didn't trust. Todd had no doubt that Becky would have ended up in Bart's bed, or at least somewhere where she could get fucked by Bart. Todd decided to discuss it with Beth, and then, maybe, with Becky.

The next day Todd went with Beth to her class. As they walked, Todd asked her, "Do you have some take on what happened with Becky and Bart? Because...he was right when he said I don't trust her."

"I believe she's susceptible to alpha guys. Guys who project power. She sometimes has you do that to her. But in the end, we all know who among us has control. It ain't you or me."

"Well, yes, but...do you think the same thing will happen again? It was so unpredictable to me."

"What if it does? How would you have reacted if Becky had already fucked Bart?"

Todd paused, "I...don't know. I was really angry when I saw the stuff at the picnic, and when she wanted another guy for herself. Really pissed off!"

"Would you get over it? I mean, what happened when I left you two alone after?"

"She....put me in my place -- under her. I had no power to stop her. Even talking about it now, I'm getting hard." He smiled at Beth, "Maybe we should find a private place."

"Not just this very moment. But....I'm always ready to boogie."

The reached the class building, and went into the class. Todd was there as a guest lecturer. He was going to talk about 'thinking beyond the string." What normal people would call outside the box. He had spent some time considering how he so often leapt forward. He had discussed it with Beth. He realized that he started from the end sometimes, and thought backward. Of course, at times things just popped up in his head. He wasn't ever going to be able to teach that, because he didn't understand it himself. But the other technique could be usefully discussed.

After class, he and Beth hurried back to the apartment. Becky was scheduled to be at a seminar on campus, on management techniques. Todd and Beth immediately went to the bedroom, stripped off. Beth shoved him onto the bed, but he pushed back. The tussled around, rolling off the bed, and around the floor. After some little time, Todd got the advantage and straddled Beth's chest. He flexed. They started laughing. Then Todd got up, pulled Beth up and fucked her missionary style across the bed. The whole thing was exciting for both of them.

After they caught their breath, Beth said, "The next time we wrestle, I'm not gonna let you win." She chuckled.

That excited Todd. "If you pin me, what will you make me do?"

"I'll think about it. But I will win some day. Maybe tomorrow."

Becky came back around dinner time. Todd and Beth had cooked stew. They ate it, and Becky announced, "Guess who I saw at the Union."

Todd looked at her, "Who?"

"Bradley Boston. He's back here from England. He's going to play in a new league starting here."

"How's he doing? I heard he got hurt playing in England."

"He had a knee problem, which he said is almost healed up. I invited him over tomorrow for dinner. We can catch up."

Beth said, "Does he have a local place?"

"He's looking. He's staying at a hotel. The team owner is putting him up there."

Todd said, "Well, it'll be good to see him." He didn't mean that. Beth knew, but Becky maybe not so much. She just seemed excited.

Becky was not a stupid woman. She was simply a little self-absorbed, and at times failed to have sufficient empathy.

Later that night Todd and Becky started making out, moved to the bedroom and had some very intense sex. No domination games, just intense. Becky was excited, and Todd was trying to prove himself. That combination made sparks.

Todd and Beth watched Becky get ready for Brad's visit for dinner. She hustled around, cleaned up, and prepared a lasagna for dinner. Beth made a salad, and Todd went to the bakery for cake. Todd was uneasy about the entire evening, especially when he watched Becky get ready. Brad was due at seven, and Becky spent time dressing. She wore a tight cotton dress, with sandals. Todd didn't see any underwear line.

"You're dressed to kill, Beck. I really, really hope we aren't going to have any problems tonight. Looking at you, though, I'm expecting some."

"Oh, Todd, there won't be any....any problems, I hope. He's an old friend -- you know."

Beth said, "Becky, you're pushing it, dressed like that. And you now it. What's up?"

"Nada! I do want to look good for.....well...for Brad. Show him what he left behind."

There was a knock at the door. Becky rushed to it, greeted Brad with a hug. Todd and Beth waved hi.

They discussed how things were in England. Until his knee injury, Brad had been about to be promoted to the top league. He thought that when he recovered, he'd be able to sign for some good bucks.

Brad asked, "How are things here? I hear stuff about you three, from some buddies. Sorry I couldn't make the wedding."

Todd said, "Well, we do have an arrangement of sorts, the three of us. It seems to suit us. Are you seeing anyone?"

"No. No, I dated casually over there. The girls all like footballers. That's what they call us. But I didn't really meet anyone that caught my interest after a few dates."

Becky said, "I'm sure things will work out for you Brad. You're handsome, and well off. Many women are going to come after you. When does your practice season start?"

"Not for four weeks. I'm doing some rehab at the soccer field complex, with the old team trainer. Three hours in the morning. Then...I'm free." He was looking at Becky.

"Maybe we can have lunch, then. But, now dinner's about ready."

The meal was tasty and satisfying. Brad complemented Becky on her cooking.

"When we were together, you didn't cook so well. Todd is a good influence on you, like I said."

Beth said, "Sure is. No doubt about that. Otherwise, she wouldn't have married him." That was an overt plug for Todd -- a reminder for Brad. Todd didn't believe he needed one.

Todd served coffee after dinner. As he was out of the room, Brad took the seat he had been in -- next to Becky. When Todd came back, he put the coffee tray down. Then he looked directly at Brad.

"Not a good move, Brad." They all knew what he meant.

"Okay. I just wanted...."

Becky interjected, "Todd, no worries. No worries."

Brad got up, and resumed his seat on a chair across from Beth. The conversation after that was somewhat stilted. After he drank his coffee, Brad said, "Well, I have an early day tomorrow, so I'll be getting on. Thanks for dinner, Beck. Oh, and Todd and Beth, too." He smiled.

Todd didn't return the smile. Beth just stood there. Becky escorted Brad to the door, where she gave him a hug -- not a big one. She said, "By, Brad."

The three of them cleared from dinner and coffee. Todd said, "Well, we have that nice cake left." They each had a piece. Becky only had a small one.

Then Beth stood in the living room and slowly took off all her clothes. Todd and Becky were ay first surprised, then fascinated. Becky stepped to Beth when she was naked. They kissed, at first lightly, but then passionately. Beth stepped back from the kiss. She pointed at Becky.

"Strip now, Beck. I want you naked, too." Becky slowly unbuttoned her cotton dress, all the way down to her navel. The she pushed it to the floor. She wore no underwear at all. Todd stepped behind her, reached around and fondled her breasts.

"Ohhh." Becky was not in need of foreplay. She was fully aroused. Beth kissed her again. "Ooooh. You kiss so good."

Beth dropped down a little and picked Becky right up off the floor. She carried her willing victim into the bedroom. Beth put Becky on the bed. Then he sat at the head of the bed, spread her legs and pointed. Becky immediately moved between Beth's legs and started licking, up and down her slit, and then focused on the clit. Meanwhile Todd had stripped off and came up behind Becky. He pulled her up into the proper position, and entered her from behind.

Becky came right away. Came hard around Todd as he stroked into her. She was rubbing her own clit. She screamed. Very unusual for her. The scream vibrated Beth's clit. Beth had an orgasm. She shoved Becky's head hard into her crotch, rubbing up and down. Becky seemed to love that, and she started to come again. Todd felt that, and he unloaded into his wife. Becky screamed again, although it was muffled because her head was jammed up into Beth's sex.

The three of them cuddled after that. Todd was sated, but he had noticed that Becky hadn't worn any underwear for the Brad dinner. He filed that away, for further discussion. He might have brought it up earlier, because he had noticed no panty line. But Beth had distracted them both.             

After maybe ten minutes, Beth pushed Becky onto her back, spread her legs and licked as much of Todd's ejaculate as she could find from Becky. This got Todd aroused, and he went behind Beth and fucked her. Becky came and came again before Beth convulsed on Todd. Todd let loose again. After the last spasm, he idly wondered if Becky was going to lick Beth clean. As it turned out, though, the three were finished for the night. Becky fell asleep first, and then the other two. Beth and Todd fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning brought sunlight and cheer. The previous evening's goings on were not that unusual for them. The pattern -- Beth taking a dominant role with Becky - was unusual though. Normally Becky had the lead, and, if only subtly, the power.

Becky made eggs for breakfast. Two meals in a row for her. Beth and Todd went off to work. Todd had rented a small room nearby for his new computer, and for his business. Beth had a desk there as well. When Beth completed her class, she went over to the office.

Todd was working away, in a sort of trance. He may not have been aware that Beth was present. That lasted for ten minutes. Beth knew not to interrupt. Todd looked up.

"Look at that. He pointed to a printed program that was just coming out. Beth did look. She was puzzled at first, but then saw what Todd had done.

"You...you shaved all of that other stuff away. Will it still work?"

"Let's see." He ran the program through a larger one. The result was almost immediate, and was completely correct. "It works."

Beth said, "We're gonna make a lot of money, I think."

"Maybe so. Probably. But exactly how?" They discussed it for a while -- who would pay.

Then, Beth changed the subject. "Todd, what did you think of last night's dinner?"

"You mean, what did I think of Becky and Brad...and will they try something."

"That is what I mean. And?"

"I'm uncomfortable. Like, I wonder where she is now. You?"

"Same."

"Beth, he did actually put us together, when he didn't have to do that."

"Okay. But he did seem like he wanted her. At least sex."

Todd thought for a moment. "He mentioned what he'd heard about the three of us. I wonder if he thinks he can get involved with us -- as a fourth?"

"You're probably right. If he makes that pitch to Becky, what will she say? And if she wants it, what will you do?"

"I'll say no, Beth. I understand why he thinks he might....participate. But you're the exception to our vows, and he isn't."

"Okay. I thought that's what you'd say. I guess we simply have to see what happens."

What happened was that Becky had lunch with Brad, out near the soccer field complex. They sat at a picnic table. Becky had bought two sandwiches, and drinks.

Brad said, "Thanks for the sandwich. And for last night's dinner."

"You're welcome." She smiled at him, and he smiled back.

Becky said, "What's on your mind, Brad. I can see you're 'cogitating,' as we used to call it."

"I want to have sex with you, Beck. I've missed that. And I've missed you. It was a mistake to push you away."

"I'm married to Todd. I love Todd. I won't cheat on him, Brad."

"But you would like to get it on with me. I know that."

"Can't deny it. I can still remember -- fondly -- our last night. Crazy good."

"Todd has Beth, too. I don't quite understand the relationship. Maybe I could jump in as a fourth person. It's not as if Todd....limits himself only to you. Why shouldn't the same thing apply to you?"

"Because before we were married, we agreed on Beth. We both like sex with her."

"And.....maybe Todd would agree, you know, to me -- for a while."

"I think he won't. I think he wouldn't agree."

"Oh. Why?"

"Brad, a short time ago I was smitten by another guy, and didn't hide it well. Todd was very angry. To say the least. That episode taught me a lesson. I'd be hesitant even to bring it up with him. And then there's Beth."

"Beth's an interesting woman."

"That means you aren't attracted. You know, she's very strong, and she has a great sinewy body."

"Maybe I could be persuaded. But I didn't feel like she was attracted to me."

"Every heterosexual woman is attracted to you. You know it, too, you smug cad."

"Maybe I should ask Beth out -- on a date. Worm my way in. The way you describe her, I might enjoy it."

"That's intriguing. I have no idea if it will work."

"Becky, if....do you want to pick back up with me? Not just for sex until the season?"

"No. I mean, I'm married."

"Married to two people. I'd whisk you away, if I could."

Becky started to cry. Brad was taken aback. "What?"

"I want you so bad, Brad. I don't want to hurt Todd. I....don't know what to do. Please, please let up. Let it go, please."

"Okay. For now."

They parted.

Becky was in a real pickle. She had planned to be with Todd forever. She wanted his kids. She liked Beth, maybe more than liked. But there wasn't a clear path forward with three of them. They hadn't discussed it, even. Becky wondered if Beth wanted kids, and wanted Todd's kids. Then, as she was pondering all this, Becky started to cry again. She had made it back to the apartment, and Todd and Beth were due back soon. She cried as she cooked meatloaf and greens. Sweet potatoes. A good meal, if not very healthy.

Todd and Beth arrived to the smell of dinner. They seemed happy. Becky wasn't. She was conflicted, and when she served dinner, tears began to leak from her eyes.

Beth said, "Why are you crying, Beck? The dinner's great."

"I...can't talk about it. After we eat."

They ate. Becky stopped crying and took a plate. No use in going hungry.

They cleared and rinsed for the dishwasher. Then they all sat in the living room.

Becky said, "I had a long talk with Brad today, at lunch. He wanted to...become a part of our lives. I was unsure what to say. I asked him to let up on me."

Todd asked, "Has he been coming on to you?"

"No. Well, he doesn't have to come on to me. He knows how I feel...about sex with him. I asked him to let up."