If You Want It, It Is There

Story Info
An ever developing cock and cum slut has it covered.
2.8k words
3.25
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something quite definite about the next salon appointment. A while back, circumstances might have meant that only the business of the day -- waxing -- was to take place but that hasn't been the case for some time now. Each time, his cock is serviced as payment for body waxing, each time, his load is ultimately swallowed.

But as of late 2023, promises of bringing in other cocks when circumstances aligned finally came to fruition and, since then, the aim to bring more cocks in has advanced, talk of doing so has become more regular, and his aim to ensure it happens has become more of focus, appointments strategically scheduled at a point at which the logistics for opportunities are more assured and less or not at all opportunistic.

It was therefore with great excitement that I looked forward to my most recent appointment which was completed the other day. I knew that the same cocks I had met in the previous November were returning and in the appointment slot straight after me. I was practically salivating at the prospects, my vivid imagination running in overdrive.

Having arrived early once more, after a few minutes of waiting in reception, I was ushered into the warm and familiar surroundings of the treatment room, a hand assuringly grazing an arm of my coat as I entered, being left alone to strip off.

After a few minutes of being at one with my raging thoughts, he came in and instantly applied himself to assessing what areas of my body needed waxing. I quickly and assertively replied: "Everything!"

With a quietly whispered indication of what was to come, it was determined that I would get on my front and get my back and bum waxed, even though the growth was only on the cusp of being ready to be removed.

The conversation was overtly sexual -- running through the possibilities, not only from the cocks that were coming in, but the developments regarding a very well endowed man who had been consulted over being serviced by me, the only barrier being of finding the right opportunity. My mind went into overdrive thinking about the size of the biggest cock ever serviced but knew that was for another day. He said he was doing his best for me.

As I lay stretched out on my front, I knew there would be a time that he would ask me to get up on all fours for my bum to be intimately waxed. Anticipating that one cock may well end up fucking me, he ensured that the right treatment was applied to my seemingly appreciated behind.

He was expecting the two cocks to arrive and left me for a few minutes, asking me to maintain the position on all fours, whilst he checkedxthe situation outside the treatment room. Whilst alone, I glanced in the mirror, my only view being of my raised and waxed smooth behind and my lower legs.

He returned and began gently caressing the curves of my bum cheeks as I watched, in the reflection, moving in from time to time to gently tease my hole and crack, cock, balls and perineum.

After a while, he determined that there was time for him to begin being serviced. He undid his trousers and slid them down followed by his undies and had soon slotted his hard and very wet cock into my warm and willing mouth. Hungry for cock per se, I once again devoured him, deep throating, tonguing, licking, sucking, swallowing any pre-cum, sucking his balls, and when attached, gently bobbing back and forth, one hand cupping his balls, the other reaching round to clench and feel a bum cheek.

I was merely happy to service him but he was keeping one ear out for the salon door chime ringing, anticipating the arrival of the cocks that would may well be joining us soon.

Whether or not they would indeed be joining us though was by no means assumed. They were also due to be waxed and our last session also resulted in me being waxed, but not them. It was their choice on arrival.

When the door chime rang, he promptly pulled out of my mouth, leaving me laid out on the top of the treatment table, essentially just a cock sleeve left ready for being picked up again at will. As he left the room, he was forcing himself back into his undies and jeans.

Laid on my side, alone, my backside having been oiled up already, I looked back in the mirror and played with my own bum crack and hole in the same way he had been doing, before contentedly rolling on to my back, essentially preparing to be imminently used.

Outside, he had invited them, if they wanted, to enter the treatment room whenever they wished and indulge -- essentially telling them that if they wanted it, it was there.

He left them outside in reception to return to my side, explaining the options he had given them, i.e., to use me and have me or to decide waxing was more important. He had told them what he would be doing, i.e., that if they elected to join us, would find he was being sucked by me..

He had quickly uncovered, released and reinserted his cock back into my mouth allowing me to resume servicing him, but I was excitedly anticipating the opening of the door behind me and of them coming in as expected. I was simply there for the taking.

After what must have been a couple of minutes, I heard the door open and in they came, behind me, out of sight.

I was merely attentively continuing sucking my regular cock whilst conscious that they were getting undressed behind me. I wasn't really conscious of them as people, just that they were cocks that needed servicing. As they undressed, they were idly chit chatting and casually laughing between themselves. I heard things but I wasn't listening to what they were as I continued to work on the cock inside my mouth, laid on my side on the treatment table.

Ever the sub, I wasn't leading. I wasn't making decisions as to what happened to me, nor and when. It was only after quite a few more minutes of being serviced that he invited one of the cocks to come around to be sucked.

It didn't matter which one it was. I made no eye contact above crotch level. My eyes were solely on the hardening cock which approached and entered my eye line. I already had an idea of what I wanted to do to take it and hopped off the treatment table to kneel before it. There was some commentary as it happened and a hint of surprise in their voices.

Taking it in my mouth, I was acutely conscious of its cool temperature from having been outside in the winter chill. It quickly hardened and warmed in my already worked and ready mouth though.

I overheard a comment from one of the cocks as to how warm my mentor's cock was. He replied to confirm that it had been very much being serviced by me to get to that state.

My mind was playing back imagery seen in videos on line -- the cock sucker kneeling on the floor, hard cocks standing all around -- the term being "snake pitting" I believe -- and focused on making this fantasy a reality.

As I began servicing cock number two, one hand cupping his balls, I reached up with the other to grab my regular cock and play with it. I was aware that the third cock was standing behind me but wasn't aware of what it was doing.

My mentor, my regular cock, was then heard to talk about and not to me, praising how well I sucked cock for a straight man. There were murmurs and words of agreement but they were largely lost to me.

As I continued servicing the second cock in my mouth, the first of the two to have joined us, I said to myself that I was actually not straight but bisexual. It mattered little because I was doing what I seemed to be made for -- sucking cock.

The cock I was servicing was merely standing there whilst the slut knelt beneath doing its thing. This must have gone on for quite a few minutes.

Eventually though, my mentor decided to switch things up and invited me to get to my feet and allow one of the cocks to fuck me. I didn't need a second time of asking and quickly stood up and bent over the treatment table facing the full length mirror.

The first of the two other cocks, the one I had been most recently servicing, remained behind me, whilst the other I was yet to begin work on went around the side where my head now was.

Quietly, he slotted into my cock hungry mouth as my third cock of the day. Behind me, my mentor was helping the first of the two cocks to lube me up and take me. 

There was a momentary struggle as physiology and body position was not conducive to penetration, but with a little help, he entered me bareback and started thrusting to begin the spitroast. The power of the thrusts shunted me and the treatment table across the laminate floor causing the need for constant readjustment.

Admittedly, it wasn't easy for him and after re-entering me again, I adjusted my position to be as accommodating as possible, keen to be soundly fucked, and with distant thoughts of perhaps being finally bred.

Again, the struggle to fuck a 6ft tall sub with long legs seemed tricky for them. I did my best to help and lowered my bum, or raised a leg onto the treatment table and then offered to get on all fours on the floor, saying "Doggy?" as if any kind of clarity was needed. Sadly, being fucked was disappointingly brief. One of the two cocks would fuck me, the one that did, briefly, but the other one would not do that at all -- I had previously been informed of that.

My mentor offered assurance that the issues in successfully fucking the available sub slut before it were not a problem and suggested that cock number three, the second of the other two, hadn't been sucked much so directed me to continue servicing it.

[In retrospect, I have since considered that I could have asked the cock that was fucking me to sit on the treatment table edge and for me to sit down upon him and bounce or be thrusted into -- hindsight really is a wonderful thing!]

The session then turned into group sex rather than use of the available sub. My second cock, the cock that had just fucked me, was kneeling down at the feet of my mentor and very loudly slurping his cock whilst I was very quietly servicing the other.

I was slightly taken aback but not distracted by how loud the slurping was but was suddenly hit by a pang of jealousy even though I knew that others sucked my regular cock too. He had been invited to get naked, something I had never seen him do before but for which circumstances allowed. As I continued servicing the cock in my mouth, I looked up at my mentor as he was being sucked, perhaps seeking an approving look. He made eye contact and moaned with pleasure.

A few minutes later, and with the resumption of slurping behind me, I was still hungry to be fucked, and still servicing the other cock. With positions changed, I began seductively wiggling my smooth bum as a way of distraction. My mentor picked up on this and drew the attention of it to the other cocks. Suddenly, the focus had returned to using the sub slut.

I began alternating between my mentor's cock and the cock I had been most recently servicing, alternate sucks and at one point, with both in my mouth at the same time before returning to just one.

The behaviour of the kneeling bottom wiggling slut led to the cock that had fucked me getting to the floor behind me and fingering my bum whilst I continued servicing his friend.

"Make him cum!" I was urged by my mentor, still leading and controlling the activity. He began masturbating the cock in my mouth whilst I sucked the tip of it. I seemed to lack the ability to bring him off as instructed and upped the ante of my cock sucking. Either that, or it was just that he was struggling, of senior years to me, to finish.

I pulled off and hung my mouth open off and slightly under his cock tip as he began masturbating to bring himself off into the waiting slut's mouth.

Behind me, clearly stimulated by the slut's position and behaviour, the cock that had been fingering and earlier, fucking me, got up and began fiercely, lustfully and ever more noisily masturbating above but behind me. A cum slut knows when it is time to collect a load by these noises and I quickly pulled off and turned to attach as he began to cum. I was quick, but not quick enough and was starting to be covered in hot semen. Suddenly, all three cocks were cumming together, cum flying everywhere, me quickly drinking from the taps, collecting as much as I could in my mouth from each cock as they continued to unload over me and into my mouth. I was increasingly delighted with being cum covered for the first time, three loads either being collected and swallowed or having it hit my shoulders, face, chest or crossed legs. These really were the actions of a cum slut and I was celebrating them and of being one.

My mentor congratulated the fact that they had all cum together at the same time. All three were standing above me, cleaning themselves up as I remained in a submissive floor sitting cum slut haze.

I was kindly offered some paper towel to clean the cum off my body. I politely declined. I was too busy constantly wiping the cum from my face, chest, neck, legs and anywhere else where I could find it on my body, bringing it to mouth, all the time scanning to ensure not a drop of their loads had hit the floor and had been therefore wasted. I was not disappointed. I had either already swallowed or was covered in every drop of their semen.

General chit chat ensued around me as I completed my cum collection and stood up. They had already begun dressing, ready to leave. Still naked, I lustfully and hornily stated I was still hungry for cum and began masturbating my largely limp and submissive cock. "He likes his cum!" my mentor extolled as my still overtly sexual actions now seemed in stark contrast to what was happening around me. A creamy thick load poured and pooled into a cupped hand and was soon brought to mouth as a fourth and final load was collected. I could so easily have had more were it available -- only it wasn't -- more was the pity.

With the slut's haze having finally lifted, my attention fell to the chit chat in the room. I once again profusely apologised that they had gone without their waxing yet I had received my treatment before their arrival. It didn't seem to matter given the priority given to them to be quickly booked back in.

The three senior cocks joked amongst themselves that they were "... getting too old for this" before everyone left the room, gratefully thanking me on the way, me thanking them in reply, leaving me to dress alone before I also left and joined them in reception. They were the last communal words spoken that day.

My perception was that we seemed slightly at odds at that point -- clothing and apparent normality almost a barrier to acknowledgement of what had just happened behind the now closed door of the treatment room -- the inner sanctum if you like. My mentor spoke with them, but separately with me, to confirm future appointments. The two other cocks left the premises slightly ahead of me, allowing me, the cock slut, the cum slut, a few seconds with my mentor, to reason that the next appointment, whilst feeling a long way in the future, was really not that far away at all.

We embraced and said farewell and I made my way home, staying discreetly behind and at distance from the other two gentlemen that I still couldn't really say I knew to look at, because my place had been as a cum slut, at their feet and to collect the total of four loads that were now satisfactorily residing in my stomach and still coating my mouth and throat.

I was there if they wanted it. They certainly wanted it, and had it, and so did I.