Wife Continues Control with Strapon

Story Info
My wife ups control with a strap-on and more cum eating.
3k words
4.48
13.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can read this story on its own but picks up where My Wife Takes Control leaves off. Please note this story contains cum eating and cuckold role-play. If that isn't your thing please move on.

I walked upstairs for bedtime as normal with my wife still downstairs watching TV. I went into our bathroom and on the counter was a large butt plug and a pair of my wife's panties a sexy black thong. There was a note next to it that said "Don't ask any questions I want you clean inside and out with this butt plug firmly inside you, wearing these panties. Once you're done lay down on our bed and wait for me"

My cock immediately got rock hard I knew better than to stroke it without permission. I grabbed the plug some lube and everything else I needed to get clean and got in the shower. I cleaned myself inside and out and then lubed up the plug and my ass. I started trying to get the plug in but it was so large it wasn't fitting. I had to take it out and get myself stretched with my fingers. After getting four fingers in my ass I tried again and slowly my ass started to take the whole plug. It finally got past the largest part and my ass swallowed the rest in. I felt so full!

I pulled on the panties my cock and my balls could not be contained by the tiny piece of fabric. I got on the bed and waited as instructed.

My cock was pulsing already so on edge because of how turned on I was. I could hear footsteps coming upstairs and then my wife walked into the room. I lost my breath there was my voluptuous wife in the tightest black corset with her 40C breasts spilling out of the top, her beautiful face framed by her slightly curly brown hair. Looking down further, I almost came without touching myself, where there would normally be panties sticking out from her crotch was a giant black dildo 11 inches long and over 2.5 inches wide.

My wife was stroking it as she looked down at me on the bed. My wife has such a large beautiful ass and thick thighs that I love holding onto for dear life while burying my face in her wet delicious pussy, but now instead of staring at her pussy I was staring at her cock.

Stroking her giant cock my wife said "Look at my sissy husband laying here with a huge butt plug in and wearing my thong what a sissy bitch. I know exactly what my sissy bitch needs. Your 6-inch cock is not enough for me I've been downstairs fucking my pussy with this huge cock that you need to clean up! But before we start that let's get you even more in the mood to be a good little cock sucker."

My wife reached into her bra I heard a click and the plug in my ass came to life. My cock started bobbing and pre cum was leaking down the shaft. My wife looked down and said, "Look at the little dick bouncing up and down there's so much pre cum already don't want any of that to go to waste."

My wife walked over and pushed the thong to the side and proceeded to run the head of her cock on mine. "There we go let's get all that pre cum on my cock. Look at your little dick compared to my giant cock. You are going to be my bitch tonight and do everything I say."

I opened my mouth to respond but my wife took the huge strap-on already covered in my pre cum and shoved it in my mouth. "That's it this is just the start for you my cum eating sissy husband. By the time I'm done with you, you're going to have a tummy full of cum and an ass full of cock. I hope you've been practicing and you're ready for this. Maybe if you didn't have such a shrimp dick you would still be in charge. But I'm the one that wears the cock in this marriage now!"

She pushed her cock further and further in my mouth and down my throat I could taste the delicious pre cum and her pussy juice all over it. My wife turned the plug up to the next level and proceeded to start fucking my face. "yes that's it get my cock all the way in there. How does that pre cum taste I hope you love it because that is just an appetizer. Can you taste my cum on this cock that filled me up like you never could."

My wife kept pulling the cock out of my mouth, grabbing my cock getting my pre cum, and rubbing it on her cock to feed to me over and over.

"Well, bitch I think it's time for the main event I hope you got enough spit on this cock because the next place this is going is up your ass." My wife pulled the cock out of my mouth my jaw was sore from all the sucking. My tongue had the residual taste of my wife's pussy and my pre cum.

My wife clicked the plug on high, moved the thong out of the way, grabbed the base of the plug and started to slowly pull it out. Just before it would come out she would let go and let it slip back in. Finally, she pulled hard enough that it popped out and my dick twitched. "Look at your little dick twitch I think your ass is hungry. Oh and look at that your little dick is leaking again."

She ran her finger along the head and put her finger covered in pre cum in my mouth.

My ass felt so empty. "I hope you're ready your little dick can't stretch me but this cock already did and now it's going to stretch you."

She placed the head of her cock at the entrance to my asshole. The head of the huge strap-on was bigger than the large flare of the butt plug. I felt the head slowly start to expand my asshole. "I hope you're ready here it comes" My wife then pushed hard and the head slipped past my tight hole the head was firmly lodged in my ass.

"There it goes now we need to get the rest in. If this was the size of your tiny dick you probably wouldn't even feel this we're going to get you all stretched out. Tell me you're my sissy cock whore"

I immediately responded "I'm your sissy cock whore! I love you so much"

She ordered "Tell me how much bigger my cock is and how small yours is. Apologize for your little dick."

"Yes mistress your cock is so big so much bigger than mine it feels so good. I'm sorry I have a little cock that can't please you properly."

"That's right my sissy hubby. You are going to take this entire cock and eat all your cum today. Tell me how much you love eating cum"

As I was about to respond my wife started pushing her cock deeper into my ass "OMG Mistress your cock is so big and I want to eat all my cum for you."

My wife tells me "Promise me you will eat all your cum"

"Yes, mistress I will eat all my cum" As I'm saying this I feel her bottom out in my ass and the balls rest right next to my stretched hole.

"There it is that's my cock whore. Tell me how much you love this giant cock in your ass. Tell me I deserve a cock this big that can please me properly"

"I love your cock so much thank you mistress I don't deserve you. You deserve a large cock and all the pleasure in the world" As I'm professing my love for her cock she starts to move it in and out with long slow strokes. I can feel the cock brushing against my prostate and my dick is pulsing I feel like I'm getting close to cumming all over myself. "Mistress I think if you keep going I'm going to cum"

"Good, that's the plan I'm going to fuck you until you cum. But not yet you have some more questions that need to be answered and I'm going to keep you on edge to get the truth." She slowed down to an agonizing pace and watched my dick. The moment she saw it pulse she knew she had hit my prostate. She made short slow strokes working the big head over that spot repeatedly.

"So you said I deserve a large cock vs your tiny dick but how will I get this large cock."

"Mistress we can use the one you are wearing."

"Yes we could but what if I want to fuck you with this one. You can't use this to fuck me after it's been in your sissy ass."

"I'm so sorry you're right mistress. Can we order a new one online"

"Online will take too long. What if I need to get filled tomorrow."

"Mistress we can go to the store and you can pick one out." I was trying so hard to not cum my dick was covered in the juices it had leaked.

"Yes we can go to the store but you will be picking out my new lover. Then you can take it to the counter and explain to the cashier that you are buying your wife her new lover because you are too small to pleasure her."

"Yes, mistress I will pick out your new lover and tell the cashier all about my tiny cock problem. Now can I PLEASE cum!"

"Don't get pushy with me bitch you will cum when I say you can. What happens if we get my new lover home and he can't satisfy me because it just feels fake."

"I don't know mistress maybe we can find a real life like one."

My wife paused her strokes leaving the head resting right against my prostate. She leaned in and whispered with authority, "What. If. I. Want. The. Real. Thing." With each word twitching the strap-on and my dick leaking a steady stream of pre-cum.

"Whatever you want mistress just let me cum!"

"So you're saying you want to see a real cock violating my married pussy. Do they have to use a condom?"

This was such a mind fuck how did my wife know my deepest fantasies that I never wanted to admit but would never leave my head. "You're in charge mistress you can do it. I can't please you properly and won't stop you from getting the pleasure you deserve. But to be safe we should use a condom."

"You are thinking about a big real cock entering your wife's pussy. Now let's up the ante. You said he has to wear a condom to be safe. Well, I will have him tested so he can cum in my married pussy."

"OMG Mistress you want a stranger to cum in your pussy."

"No my little sissy. YOU want a stranger to cum in my pussy."

She was right I sunk deeper into this fog my wife was putting me in I could feel the endorphins releasing in my brain and a tightness in my chest. "You're right mistress I want you to be fucked and pleasured by another man with a huge cock. I want him to cum so deep in your pussy. I'm sorry I can't give you that pleasure but if I can't someone else should."

"There we go that's what I want to hear." She soothingly stated while starting the long strokes again. "But tell me the truth why do you want my new lover to fill my pussy with all his delicious cum."

My mind hung on the word delicious my wife knew what I wanted I couldn't bring myself to say it but she was going to milk it out of me. "Because you deserve to feel a real cock twitch inside of you and unload all his seed in the throws of passion." She reached to the nightstand and grabbed a shot glass she must have placed it there earlier. I wonder what other surprises she has in store.

"That is all correct, but we both know you're my cum eating husband. Now tell me the real reason and you can cum while you're telling me. Tell me the truth my little cum slut. I'm going to keep fucking you and you are going to cum in this glass when you tell me the truth! You better not spill a drop."

That was it she had me cornered and knew exactly what I wanted and was going to get it out of me. I finally resigned myself to the fact my wife knew exactly what I wanted deep down inside and I had to scream it from the rooftop. "I WANT TO EAT ANOTHER MAN'S CUM OUT OF MY WIFE'S PUSSY!" I screamed as my dick started to spurt out my spunk.

She put the head of my cock into the shot glass and I started to fill it up with cum. She kept fucking me milking my prostate, and by the time I was done cumming I had filled the shot glass over halfway. "That's my cum eating bitch I know exactly what you want my little cum slut. Fill this glass so I can feed you your favorite dessert!"

"That's my sissy hubby look at you with a cock in your ass wearing panties and me holding a shot glass full of cum. After you just admitted you want to watch your wife fuck a man with a cock much bigger than your tiny offering, then let him cum in your wife just so you can eat your wife's creampie. Hmmmmm now I have a cum eating hubby and a shot glass full of cum what should I do with this?"

My wife unhooked the strap-on from the harness but left the giant dildo in my ass.

"My pussy is so messy after fucking myself with that dildo it's so creamy. I need to cum and now your little cock isn't even hard and can't please me. Open your mouth!"

My wife then crawled up my body turned around and put her pussy on my face. "You better eat me to orgasm or else" my wife started to ride my face and I put my tongue as far up her pussy as I could she was grinding all over completely covering my face with her juices.

"You know what would make this better if you were eating cum and my pussy! Beg me for your cum" My wife lifted off my face.

I started pleading "Please mistress feed me my cum. I want to be your cum eating hubby and eat it all for you!"

My wife moaned and as soon as the words left my mouth she poured the shot glass full of cum into my mouth "Do not swallow" I laid there with a mouth full of cum, my face covered in pussy juice, my wife's pussy hovering right above my face, a giant cock in my ass and still wearing my wife's thong.

"I know you've been a bad boy and have cum without permission lately so I have a solution for that. Now keep eating." My wife put her pussy back on my face and I started licking again with a mouth full of cum getting my cum all over her pussy.

My wife reached to the bedside table again to get her next surprise. I can't see but I can hear some clicking. "Tell me how that cum tastes."

"The cum tastes delicious thank you so much for saving it for me."

"Don't you think I should have more control of your tiny dick?"

"Yes you should have complete control of my tiny dick" As my wife started to grind her cum covered pussy all over my face I felt something on my cock. My wife was putting something on my cock she started moaning and began to cum all over my face at the same time I heard a click. She was so turned on she began to squirt and added her cum to the cum already in my mouth.

My wife got off my face and told me to look down. Looking down I saw that my cock was now in a chastity cage.

"You are now my sissy chastity bitch. That little dick is only for making cum to feed you. I will be enjoying this big cock from now on this harness fits you too we will go to the store tomorrow to pick out some more Lovers for me as well. Now swallow my little cum eating husband. From now on you will only get unlocked when I say and you will be wearing panties all the time! If I decide to take another lover I guess I will have to change your name from my cum eating hubby to my cum eating cuckold. It will be entirely up to you if we leave this a fantasy or if I take a real-life new lover. I got you some new panties since you need to wear them every day now"

She pulled the thong I was wearing off me and pulled up a new pair that were a high-cut bikini brief in the back and just enough fabric in the front to cover my caged dick.

I swallowed all of our combined cum as I looked down at my tiny dick locked in a chastity device covered by black panties that had written in white on the front "Amanda's creampie cleaner." My wife is the best wife in the whole world.