Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,604 Followers

"You wanted me to be bad...it was your idea," she countered quickly.

"Not this bad. This is a whole new realm and Cezar wasn't part of it. The rough sex and then you get pierced and then attacked. It's...I don't know...," I replied, as our loving conversation rapidly disintegrated.

"God, you make me sound like a slut," she fired back. I don't know why, but I didn't respond to her words and when she realized nothing was coming from me, she took my head in her hands, forced me to look at her, and said, "Do you think that?"

Rather than reply to her question, I asked, "Were you really delayed at work?"

The look that crossed her face left no doubt that the fateful Friday had been a planned event to be free from family so she could enjoy a sordid night of sex with her bad-boy lover.

"I'm not a slut," she whispered and turned her head to the side. I stopped moving, with my dick still deeply inside her, and held my body over her waiting for her to make eye contact. It took almost a minute before she slowly turned back and said, "It's your fault...you made me one."

"I think it's always been there," I said.

Her look instantly changed to one of surprise, and she stared at me without speaking for a moment, before saying, "Do you really think so?"

"You'll want him again...I think he's still in your head," I responded, answering her question in an indirect way.

It took another two weeks before all the marks disappeared from her body, and like the other times, we returned to a world of family with no talk of others. As I thought about it, I recalled that it wasn't outside the norm for the sudden flurries of activity to be separated by long periods of calm. Understanding the nature of the cycle, it did beg the question about when to expect the next event, and I knew I needed to try and stay tuned in to Lauren's state of mind.

On a Friday evening about a month later, we were cuddling in bed, enjoying each other's touch, although not in any rush to make love. For some reason, I had my wife's attack on my mind. Cezar had continued to reach out to her, and even explained in detail how he had punished Elsa. It wasn't something we wanted to know about, and while Lauren had acknowledged receiving the messages, she had not engaged in a discussion.

"What was it like...licking her?" I asked in a nervous voice.

"I knew this was coming...eventually," she replied, and tried to wiggle out of my arms, but I held her tight. Then, she added, "I'm surprised you lasted so long."

"Well?" I said.

"Honey, it was forced...it wasn't sexual or sensual...whatever the right word is," she stated.

"How long did it last?" I pushed, knowing it would likely be my only chance to learn anything.

"A few minutes...a while..." she answered, and then added, "No, she didn't orgasm."

"I wasn't going to ask that," I declared, although it had been on my mind.

"Uh huh," she replied sarcastically.

For the next few minutes, we were quiet as I kissed her neck and ears while gently teasing the tips of her nipples. My efforts had her body slowly undulating, and small mews of pleasure escaped her lips. With a deep sigh, she took my hand from her breast, brought it to her pussy and opened her legs to allow me access. She was nicely slick, and I ran my finger tip slowly up and down her slit several times making her back arch.

"What do you want?" I giggled.

"Keep doing it," she purred, and then purred, "You're so good to me."

I did as she asked, and enjoyed making her respond to my slow touch. However, for some odd reason, my thoughts were still on Cezar as I remained intrigued by her responses to his behavior. Would he ever be content to slowly and tenderly caress her lovely body or would he take what he wanted, any way he wanted, and then fall away completely spent? And what did she really prefer? Slow and purposeful lovemaking or brutish and demanding fucking? She had said she liked both, but suddenly I wondered what she liked more, and the vision of Lauren with her legs pushed back being ridden hard by the large man remained stubbornly in my head.

"Huh? Honey..." she whimpered as I broke the touch and began to tug on my boxers.

Seconds later, I was naked and I forcefully pulled her legs apart and took position. Lauren was looking up at me with a confused expression as my dick searched for her opening, and when I found it, with a sudden lunge I went balls deep. The movement was so strong that it caused both of us to gasp loudly, and after a short pause, I started moving fast.

"Oh yeah..." I groaned.

I thought about the Hispanic man taking Lauren at Zach's the first time, with his body dropping on her with full force, and suddenly it was what I wanted. I looped my arms beneath her knees and started to lift them and had to fight her some before she relented. Then, while we stared at each other, I pushed on her thighs until her knees were almost to her chest, and in a series of thrusts, I mimicked how Cezar had moved.

"Please don't..." Lauren said softly.

At first, I ignored her, but I could tell she wasn't into it at all, so after several more pushes, I stopped and asked, "Why?"

"Don't honey...please..." she begged.

Although very confused and somewhat angry, I remained still and let go of her legs which immediately fell to my side.

"I thought you liked it...this way..." I said.

"I want my husband," she responded as her eyes fluttered open, and then continued with, "I love my husband."

I understood her message, although it inflamed my emotions. It took me a moment to calm, and when I did, I realized the main one I was feeling was envy. I was being boxed-in as the provider of love, caring and primary sustenance for the family while another man had carved out the role as the master of her carnal pleasure.

"I...I want to...make you feel that way," I said.

She was silent for almost a minute before she answered, "I...it won't...I can't feel anything but love."

We held a long stare and then her hand reached up and pulled me down into a deep kiss. As we connected, I understood her feelings, although the envy was still with me. It emboldened me and made me want to know everything about what they had done.

"Tell me what happened...what he did," I demanded.

The night she had received the piercing, we had briefly explored her motivations, but since then all our interactions had been kept at a higher level with little specificity. Now, I wanted to return to the subject and learn more.

"Wha...what do you mean?" she asked.

I lifted my head until we were looking into each other's eyes again and said, "I want to know everything that happened...every piece of it...everything."

Again, she was quiet for a time before she said, "It was just sex..."

Annoyed, I asked harshly, "Like what? Did you suck him? Did he lick you? What was so...so...special about it? Come on, Lauren...what happened?"

I felt her body tense, but when I didn't break eye contact, she sighed deeply and replied, "I sucked him and he fingered me some, but not much. It was mostly just...I don't know...more...rougher..."

"And you loved it," I stated rather than asked.

"Yes..." she whispered.

"How many times?" I pushed.

"We've been together three times. Once, at Zach's and twice at his place," she replied which jibed with my knowledge.

"How many times did you do it at Zach's?" I probed.

"Twice..." she admitted.

Her answer helped explain her delayed return to our house after I left, but left open the circumstances of their second coupling. I wondered whether others had watched like before or if they had found a private spot.

"Just Cezar or Zach, too?" I asked, wanting to confirm the situation

"Just Cezar...he...he told Zach he couldn't," she replied.

I thought the message was odd since the scene I witnessed showed Cezar to be a complicit player in Lauren's taking that bordered on the non-consensual. Thus, I wondered why he would suddenly become possessive. However, I didn't want to make her aware of my presence, so I decided to drop the subject for the time being and move on.

"What happened at the club? He made you dress up...what happened?" I demanded.

"We just had drinks and talked to his friends," she answered.

"Who did he say you were?" I shot back, interested to know how he had explained his involvement with an attractive Caucasian woman.

"Just a friend," she said, but the look in her eyes let me know she was lying.

"Lauren, tell me," I said sternly.

After a short period of silence, she replied, "He used some bad names."

"Like what?" I demanded.

"He said I was his bitch...his...his..." she whispered.

"His slut?" I replied, and by her look I knew I had guessed accurately.

"Yes..." she said in a small voice.

Although I was still physically connected with my wife, suddenly I felt emotionally detached, and I looked down at her with a rational clarity.

"I think he was right. You were his slut," I said boldly, and then added, "The question is whether you still want to be."

Our eyes locked in a deep stare, and then for some reason my hips started to slowly move. We stayed that way as the seconds turned into minutes before she finally spoke.

"It's...it's your...thing..." she said, and her use of the present tense wasn't lost on me.

"Do you want to be...that...for him...with him?" I whispered.

It was a simple yes or no question. No, meant sanctity of home and family while an answer of yes would signal a desire for more illicit sex. In truth, I didn't know what to expect from Lauren nor was I certain about what I wanted her answer to be. Time seemed to stand still before she finally responded.

"You made me," she whispered.

Once again, she was putting all the blame on my shoulders, while at the same time hinting at her desire to continue to experience the man. I was quiet as I absorbed her message and thought through the implications.

"Call him. Tell him you want to come over...right now," I said, trying hard to keep a steady voice while I pulled my dick free and rolled to her side.

"Why? No, not now," she replied in confusion.

"Now...right now...go," I responded forcefully.

"No, honey. You're mad and the...kids," she answered as her soft hand found my semi-flaccid dick resting on my abdomen.

"Lauren, I'm not mad...it's okay. Call him. I'll watch the kids," I pressed.

It seemed like in the past few minutes we had engaged in more direct eye contact than in all out previous years of marriage. I wasn't sure exactly why I wanted her to go right then. Maybe it was to prove that she had indeed become wanton in her desires or maybe I was simply mad and not thinking clearly. Several times, I sensed she was about to speak and each time I braced myself, and then finally the words tumbled out.

"Are you sure it's...it's what you want?" she asked.

"Call him," I replied firmly.

With a lingering look, she slowly turned from me and stood. Then, her hand went to her phone and she left the room. A few minutes later, she was back and without speaking she disappeared into the bathroom. I remained in the bed, and just a few minutes later she returned wearing a simple pull over dress.

"You're really sure?" she asked.

I gave her a nod, and again she stared at me for several long seconds before turning and departing. I heard the door close, the garage door activate, and then the house was filled with an odd permeating silence. In my flurry of emotion, I neglected to appreciate that being stuck in the house would be torture. I could only guess at what was taking place which soon had me bouncing off the walls. Of course, I ended up at the bar, even though it was already past eleven, and poured a healthy drink. Surprisingly, I hadn't passed out from the multiple drinks I had consumed when I heard the door open a little after two, and seconds later Lauren was standing in the hallway looking at me with an awkward smile. I followed her to the bedroom so we wouldn't risk waking the kids and stopped her just before she entered the bathroom.

"Well? What happened?" I asked.

"Honey, you know what happened," she replied with a short laugh.

She let me guide her next to the bed and helped me lift the dress from her lovely body. As soon as it was free, my nose was filled with the pungent aroma of sex. I felt my dick swell in my pants and while I worked on my clothes, Lauren started on her underwear. The bra came off first, and when she started to peel her thong down the crotch stuck to her mound for a moment before coming free. Instantly, I knew it had been caused by her lover's semen that was still oozing from her slit.

"Damn," I forced out, and then as my mind caught up, I asked, "Did you...were you wearing it?"

"Yes..." she answered with something of a smirk.

With that, she pulled the garment over her feet and tossed it towards the hamper, and then climbed onto the bed with me right behind her. As soon as she was on her back, I moved between her open legs, and looking down, I could see her vagina was red, slightly swollen and still quite wet. In addition, I spotted numerous pubic hairs around her pelvic area that I knew had come from her lover. With no foreplay, I brought my dick to her entrance and slipped easily inside.

"Mmmmm..." my wife moaned as she was penetrated by the second man that night.

"I didn't expect you back so soon," I said softly.

"Kids..." she answered with a sigh, and then added, "I need to be here...when...when they get up."

After that, we proceeded in silence save for the contented moans that came from both of us. I was so excited that it didn't take long to cum, and shortly after, I rolled to her side and promptly fell asleep.

The children dominated the rest of the weekend and ran us ragged, so it took a few days before I was able to return to Cezar and probe further about the encounter. We were in bed and about to drift off when I decided to bring it up.

"Can we talk about last Friday?" I asked.

"I guess...what about it?" she answered with her voice showing a hint of nervousness.

"Well...we never really talked about it. What happened? What did he say about those girls?" I probed.

"He said he was sorry about it and started to explain again what he did, but I stopped him. Then...we just went to his room," she said.

"Was Felix there? Did Cezar say anything about the bar?" I asked, feeling a bit frustrated that I was having to pull out every piece of info.

"He was there and of course he noticed it was gone," she replied.

"No comment about it?" I pushed.

"No, he was feeling guilty about the girls," she responded, and then continued with, "He was trying to be...nice... because of what happened."

The way she said it sounded a bit odd, and suddenly it dawned on me that rather that the forceful, dominant character that excited her, perhaps the Hispanic man had shown concern and caring. Instantly, I wondered if the sex had been aggressive or if he had toned it down, and if so, was Lauren disappointed by the meeting? Rather than pose a straightforward question, I decided to be coy.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it," I said, giving her the freedom about how to respond.

"It was okay, thank you," she said and snuggled closer.

Once again, her tone seemed off which made me think that the encounter might have been a dud. I wasn't sure how to use the information, although it did give me a further peek into her sexual psyche. A couple days later, under similar circumstances, I decided to bring the subject up again. However, this time, I was more pointed.

"I got the sense your visit with Cezar wasn't that great," I challenged Lauren.

"Why?" she immediately fired back, but I didn't respond, and after some silence, she continued, "It was okay. I think he was nervous."

"Nervous?" I replied.

"Yeah, after what happened. I think he was..." she said.

"So...okay...I mean...it wasn't that great then," I tried to confirm.

"It was okay...it was fine..." she answered.

"Has he reached out?" I asked, deciding to switch gears.

"Yes, he wanted to meet this weekend, but Susie's birthday party is Saturday morning," she explained.

Susie was my young daughter's best friend so her birthday was a big deal and I knew it would take precedent. I merely nodded in reply indicating I understood the situation and we moved on to other subjects.

Weeks went by with no talk of others and I reached the conclusion that I had been correct about her last meeting. I surmised that his softer approach had been something of a turn off for Lauren since it was this aspect that made him unique, and it forced me to consider whether the outside play had come to an end. From my original group, Thomas was now in a committed relationship and unavailable, Zach had been a bust and Lauren was adamant about staying well away from her friend's husband, Chris. Somehow, Cezar had entered the picture, but now it looked like he had fallen from favor. In some ways, I thought it was a good thing that matters had reached a natural end, and considered initiating a discussion on the subject. However, before I could do it, from out of the blue, she announced that she had a meeting planned.

"What do you think about taking the kids to the country this weekend?" she asked.

"Cezar?" I queried, and when she nodded her head, I continued with, "It's been a while."

"Yes...I guess..." she responded vaguely.

"Okay, no problem," I replied, letting her off the hook.

By the time Friday arrived, I had decided that I would take the kids out to the country and then return. The primary reason was my wife's safety as things still felt somewhat unsettled. Plus, it just seemed more real when I was nearby, and it gave me the opportunity to slyly check on her movements if I decided. My plan was to be in the house when she returned and explain that I was there in case I was needed. I thought she would accept this and likely view it as a positive.

It was right at eight by the time I completed the round trip and walked into our dark and very quiet house. Immediately, I poured myself a large drink, flopped onto the sofa and took out my phone to locate Lauren's whereabouts. Seconds later, I stared at my phone in surprise when I realized she had blocked the tracking service. It could only mean she wanted absolute privacy, but given what had occurred, I was incensed and couldn't fathom why she would act so reckless. It took me the entire drink and part of the second before I calmed down. I knew I couldn't just sit at home and wait for her arrival, and I didn't want to announce my presence through a phone call, so I decided to do a drive-by of her lover's house.

Twenty minutes later, I cruised slowly down the street and when I reached the address, I spotted Lauren's car in the driveway. However, the Hispanic man's pickup was missing which suggested they were out. My first thought was they were visiting the nearby club, but after making my way over, traversing the parking lot several times and not spotting his vehicle, I left to regroup. I ended up down the road at the same bar I had waited in previously, and while sipping a beer, I tried to think about what might be occurring. Thirty minutes later, the sole idea I had was to check Zach's place as it was the only common link. I set off towards his neighborhood, and after making numerous wrong turns, I finally arrived at what I was certain was the correct house. However, it was completely dark and actually looked like it might be empty, so with no other options, I dialed my wife's number. As I expected, there was no answer, but I dutifully left a message and drove away. It was either home or back to Cezar's and when I reached the decision point, I pointed my car back towards the shady neighborhood. It wasn't long before I arrived, but nothing had changed, so I pulled in front of the house to contemplate what to do next. I considered approaching Felix to see if he knew anything, and after mulling my choices some more, I decided it was the only option. After knocking, I waited nervously for several minutes before I heard shuffling, and suddenly I was face to face with Felix who was dressed in a plain white t-shirt and rust colored boxers.

j267
j267
4,604 Followers