Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,576 Followers

"Man, make sure to pull out," Cezar said to Juan.

"Yeah...yeah, okay," he grunted.

"Please..." my wife joined in.

He was now very close and I was pleased that my wife had maintained enough control to know it and stop him from ejaculating inside her. Just seconds later, Juan's motions started to become labored and after a final deliberate thrust, he wrenched his cock from her wet hole and let fly with a jet of milky semen that splattered from her shoulders to her ass.

"Ohhh, fuck man...fuck yeah..." he groaned and then began to rapidly flail his shaft.

His actions forced a large glob to form and then slowly drop onto the small of her back. Then, as if on cue, all movement stopped which somehow made their heavy breathing seem more pronounced. For maybe half a minute, things stayed that way, and then Lauren began to get restless.

"I need you in me," she declared to Cezar and climbed towards his cock.

At first, she merely sat on him with her back straight running her hands through her short hair. Then, she fell forward and began to kiss the man while she rolled her hips, and I could see that Juan was gazing intently between their connected bodies. I knew he was witnessing up-close the view of Cezar's cock spearing Lauren's stretched hole, and strangely, for a moment, I felt a pang of jealousy. It was only when Felix began to cough that my focus was diverted, as I had almost forgotten about him. He had stayed motionless at the limit of my vision since Lauren's piercing, obviously mesmerized by the sexual display.

The rhythm of their mating increased rapidly, and Lauren began aggressively pushing back against his upward stabs which created a loud, wet slapping sound. In addition, all kinds of excited sexual moans and whines came from the couple and this combination was clearly exciting the other two men.

"Put it in her Cezar...fucking knock her up," his friend called out, and then added, "She's married...it's not your fucking problem. Do it!"

"You want that baby?" he demanded from Lauren, and when she didn't answer he added, "Do you want it in you?"

There followed several more seconds of silence and then I heard her whisper something that I couldn't make out.

Juan heard it though and said, "Fuck yeah man, she wants your cum..."

I suspected that Thomas had taken her unprotected sometimes during their clandestine meetings, but she had time to prepare for those and I assumed she had allowed it only during her safe times. Now, I pondered whether she had done the same or if she was completely giving herself over to decadence. There was always the pharmacy and the morning after pill, although it still didn't make her behavior right, and it meant she would need to break away at some point. What if Cezar decided to keep her for the weekend?

"Shit man..." I heard Cezar grunt and it sounded like he was getting close.

"It's all yours...all yours...let go..." my wife panted, showing once more her submissiveness.

"Fuck yeah...fuck yeah...almost..." he cried out and quickly it was followed with, "Uggghhhh...fucking cumming man...fuck...oh fuck yeah..."

"Oh baby...ohhh...oh yeah...mmmmm...uggghhhh...uggghhhh..." she started before her sounds devolved into mere whines and whimpers.

"Motherfucker...you got her...got her good, man..." Juan said as he pulled on his cock.

Even Felix was engaged, as he had silently dropped his pants and was now tugging on his dick.

Cezar's body stopped moving but Lauren's hips kept working, milking her lover and prolonging what she was feeling. She maintained her effort for about a minute before, with a deep sigh, she collapsed onto the man's large chest.

"Bitch can fuck," he gasped.

Suddenly, it felt like my body was deflating as if all my adrenalin had been expended. Now, I just wanted to get somewhere where I didn't need to concentrate on being quiet and could breathe deeply. With all the attention still on the bed, I slipped from the room and found my way to the back door, intending to hang out in the backyard while regrouping. However, once there, with my brain in turmoil, I decided to keep moving, and minutes later I was at my car.

It was right at the time the bars would be closing, so I knew a drink wasn't an option. Instead, I went to an all-night diner and ordered a coffee. Replaying the events of the evening, I realized that each subsequent encounter had been less impactful on me than the previous, and even though there had been exciting moments this time, it didn't compare to her first meeting with Thomas. I knew it was time to stop, but I wondered how Lauren would react. She had allowed herself to be pierced again, which I felt indicated of a high level of excitement, and then there were her admissions to Dr. Sturm. Although I thought it likely she would agree to stop if I asked, I also had a nagging worry that it might result in her becoming sneaky, which would be a very bad situation.

Two cups later, I contemplated for the hundredth time what was taking place in our house and when it might be over. There was nothing to say that they wouldn't go at it all night, all weekend even as I was supposed to be gone until Sunday. So, I made my way to the freeway and found a motel. It took a while to get to sleep, but when I finally did it was deep and I didn't wake until after 10:00 AM. Famished, I went back to the same diner, had breakfast and then headed home.

I wasn't sure what to expect, as I knew they could still be there or they could have moved back to Cezar's. Although prepared, I was still confused by what I found. Cezar's pickup was gone, as was the sedan I had attribute to Juan, but for some reason, Felix's pickup was still there. I was in no mood for any further sneaking, but rather that use the garage, I pulled in front and walked straight to the door. The house was quiet and as I made my way towards the kitchen, I spotted Felix asleep on the sofa in the living room, completely naked. I left him to check the bedroom and found Lauren under a sheet and I sensed that she too was nude. For some reason, I decided to talk to Felix first and getting closer, I noticed a dry, crusty substance on his dick and pubic hair. In made me think that it was very likely that this odd man had fucked my wife, too.

"Felix, what's going on?" I asked as I pushed on his leg.

"Shit man, what time is it?" he answered, showing no outward sign of concern.

"Almost noon," I told him, and then continued, "What's going on? What happened?"

"Cezar fucked her," he answered vaguely.

"You mean here? Instead of at your house," I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"Yeah, over here. He wanted to do it in her bed," he said.

"Why are you here?" I followed.

"He called me to do her nipple," he responded.

"Where is Cezar? Why are you here?" I asked, starting to become annoyed at his simple answers.

"When we left...I forgot my stuff, so I came back to get it," he said.

When you and Cezar left?" I pushed.

"And Juan," he admitted.

"Who is Juan?" I asked.

"Cezar's boy...his friend," he explained.

"Did he...was he with Lauren, too?" I probed.

"Oh, yeah...he fucked the shit out of her. Man, she loves to fuck," he answered, completely unaware that it might upset me.

"How many times? I mean...how many times did Juan...do it," I followed.

"I don't know...a couple I guess," he responded and for the first time he showed some nervousness.

Thinking I might be losing him, I decided to get more direct, and asked, "Felix, were you with her. Did you...did you fuck her?"

He was quiet for a moment and in that space, I couldn't help but look at his uncircumcised dick that showed the remains of sex. The evidence was right before me that he had been inside my wife. What remained was to determine the nature of their interaction.

"Yeah, man..." he finally answered.

I figured that he had returned to our house on the pretense of getting his things but what he really wanted was to fuck Lauren. Given that scenario, I knew it was a very bad situation and I instantly felt guilty about leaving her the night before.

"When you came back..." I said in a softly voice as I shook my head.

It was more of a statement to myself than a question, but Felix quickly replied, "I fucked her before, too."

"Before everyone left?" I asked, truly dumfounded.

"Yeah...we all did her. She couldn't get enough," he said.

For the second time since midnight, it felt like all my energy was fleeing my body. I had watched Cezar talk Lauren into sex with Juan with minimal effort and I could only assume that a similar thing had happened with Felix. By the vague description of what I was hearing coupled with what I had seen, I thought she had been willingly shared back and forth as long as she could return to Cezar's fat cock. It was at the core of her submissive activity and provided the sexual sustenance she needed. All else was just a means to return.

"And you...she let you...uhhh...fuck her when you came back?" I asked, wanting to clarify.

"Yeah...at first, she said she was too sore, but it didn't take too much," he said.

Once more, I paused to absorb the message and in doing so my eyes glanced over the man. For some reason, his average sized dick had stiffened and the spongy head was now extended past the foreskin. I could only surmise that the reliving the experience with Lauren while describing it to me was exciting him.

"Come on, let's go talk to her," I said to him.

I wanted there to be a confrontation for several reasons. Most importantly, was to determine if she had been forced in any way. Also, I wanted to see her reaction and have her know that it wasn't something she could deny.

"Shit, okay..." he mumbled and started to stand.

He followed me to the bedroom, and showed no concerns about his lack of clothing. When we were standing next to the bed, I grabbed my wife's foot and shook it several times.

"Lauren...Lauren, wake up," I said.

It took a moment for her to stir and several more for her head to clear. When she realized it was me her eyes grew large and when she saw I was standing with Cezar's naked uncle, they became even larger.

"What...why? Why are you here? The kids..." she started before I interrupted.

"The kids are fine. What's going on?" I asked in a surprisingly emotionless voice.

"Let me go to the bathroom, and then we can talk," she replied, trying to make a retreat to regroup.

"No...now's good," I responded, and pulled the sheet from her that she was clutching to her neck.

Instantly, her legs closed which shielded her pussy from view, but what she couldn't hide were her breasts. Now, instead of one piercing I could see that both nipples had a bar through them.

"You pierced both of them? I thought just one?" I asked turning to Felix.

A strange smile formed on his face before he answered, "One for Cezar and one for me."

"You did yours when you came back?" I asked, suspecting what had occurred and when he nodded, I followed with, "When?"

"Like, an hour ago," he explained.

"Which one's yours?" I probed.

"The right," he shot back without hesitation.

"Did you fuck her before or after you did it," I asked.

"After," he stated, still with an easy air that defied the circumstances.

I locked eyes with Lauren and I could see that she was embarrassed and terrified, but there was no indication she had been forced. Finally, I decided it was time to get rid of Felix and waited for him to pick up his clothes before I directed him back to the living room. As soon as we left, I could hear my wife move to the bathroom and seconds later the shower started.

"Man, your wife has the best pussy. Why do you give it out?" he asked when he was finished dressing.

"Because I'm stupid," I answered like I had at his house when he asked a similar question. Then, I asked him, "Did she like it?"

"Man, she loves to fuck. She can't get enough," he answered.

With that, I led him to the door, sent him on his way and then headed back towards Lauren. The bathroom door was locked and when I knocked, she begged to be allowed to cleanup. Still in a strange, almost numb state, I agreed and went to the kitchen. She looked amazingly fresh when she appeared thirty minutes later in jeans and a pullover top with only her eyes giving away what she was feeling inside.

"You fucked them here...Cezar, Felix and some other guy...in our bed," I stated rather than asked.

She tried several times to speak, but on each occasion her emotions overwhelmed her and she stopped. Finally, with a deep breath she forced out the response.

"Yes..." she said in a small voice.

"Felix said they all had you...all night and then he came back and fucked you some more this morning. Was he accurate?" I asked, giving her a chance to tell things her way.

"Yes, I suppose," she said as her sobbing started.

"Lauren, your diaphragm is on the dresser. Did they cum in you? All of them?" I asked.

"Yes..." she whispered once more.

With that, I stopped the interrogation and poured us each a big glass of wine. I gave her a chance to take several sips, and then started again.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

It was perhaps the question I was most interested in as there was such a disconnect between the woman I thought I knew and the one exhibiting the reckless behavior. Sure, I had been the instigator, at least to start, but she had taken things to a whole new level.

"Congratulations..." she whimpered, took another drink, and then continued with, "Congratulations. You have what you wanted. A total slut for a wife. A dirty tramp...a whore..."

I backed off again and gave her more time to recover while encouraging her to drink her wine. It took a few minutes, but finally she appeared to be in an emotional state that would allow me to continue.

"Why?" I asked.

It was a simple one-word question, although it connoted a great deal, everything really. For the first time, she looked at me and held the gaze as she answered.

"Because...because I like it. I don't know...I like it... I get so excited I lose control," she said in a steady voice that provided validation to the truth of her words.

"Can you stop?" I asked, nervous about her answer.

There was a pause as if she was mulling my words before she responded, "Yes. Yes, but don't ever put me in the position. Don't push...and...don't ever give permission."

"I know...I know," I replied in support, and then continued with, "No more, but please tell me what happened. I don't want it hanging over us."

She tried to get out of it by saying that Felix had already told me, but I pushed back and said I wanted her version. She said they started out at a party like I was told where they met Juan, and that Cezar did indeed want to have sex with her in our bed. She didn't know his friend was coming over until they pulled up to the house and she realized he had followed them. Cezar had called Felix on the way because he wanted the bar back in her nipple and while they were waiting, he took her into the bedroom. By the time she realized Juan was watching, she was too far gone to object, although she didn't think he would join. Her description jibed with what I had witnessed and synching up the timing, she took Cezar and Juan once more after I left along with Felix. She also sucked the cocks of all of them, which for some reason, I found especially surprising. She was not aware of Felix's return until he was in the house. He had told her that Cezar sent him back to do the second piercing and had learned of his deceit when he had admitted the truth to me. After he pierced her, he had wanted sex and she claimed that she had been too tired to put up a fight. She declined to mention when the diaphragm was removed, but since I knew the details, I let it go.

"Now what?" she asked when she was finished.

"How do you feel? I mean physically," I asked, and then added, "I guess mentally, too."

"Strange...stupid, I guess... Sore...very sore...tired," she replied, and then added, "I need go to a pharmacy and I need to get these...these things out."

"Lauren...I mean...Lauren..." I began, and then took a deep breath before continuing, "I know I pushed this whole thing, but c'mon...I mean...all of them? It's out of control...completely..."

"I know. There is nothing...I mean...what do you want me to say? I was stupid. I...I guess I just don't have control..." she answered, and when I didn't immediately reply, she added, "You have to help me."

Silence ensued as we looked at each other for a time before I finally replied, "Why don't you go take a nap in the guest room. I'll clean our bedroom. Maybe we can go to dinner later."

A thankful look came to her face and her body noticeably relaxed, and then realizing I hadn't commented on the piercings or her unprotected sex, she said, "What about the...pharmacy and the bars."

"Later, go rest," I told her.

She took my hand in hers and while squeezing it, she leaned over and we kissed lightly. With that, she disappeared to rest while I finished my drink.

One more, when I stepped into the bedroom, my sense of smell was assaulted by the pungent aroma of fucking that I knew was a combined cocktail of bodily fluids that were soaked into the linen. I stripped the bed, revealing a wet spot in the middle of the mattress the size of a dinner plate. Most of it, I knew had come from Lauren's dripping slit, that had been so eagerly taken and given. When I picked up the outfit, I was immediately struck by its small size and the sheerness of the material. With no bra or panties, I knew her nipples would be on display and if she bent over at all, the cheeks of her ass would show. Suddenly, I realized my dick was becoming stiff. It forced a strange moment of self-reflection as I considered whether I, like my wife, was addicted to the sordid activities. If so, would we be able to support each other and stay away from the dangerous precipice?

The bed linen had been washed and dried and I was bringing them back to make the bed when I heard the sound of an incoming message. Instantly, I realized it was coming from the guest room, and after dropping the pile on the bed, I crept back the door. It was mostly closed, saved for a small crack, and through it I could see the bed. Lauren was turned with her back to me looking at the lit screen. It could have been a friend or family, but for some reason I knew it was Cezar. I watched her peck out a message then put the device face down on the nightstand which plunged the room into darkness.

"What are we doing for dinner?" Lauren asked when she appeared around five.

"I made reservations at the Provence place," I answered, which was her favorite destination.

"Fancy?" she asked, a little surprised.

"Yes, but I have requirements," I said, and then broke into a smile before continuing, "I want you to get really fixed up. Your pearls, the diamond earrings, and my favorite dress with the high heels."

The dress I was referring to was one that made her so uncomfortable that she wore it just one time. It was a tight black cocktail dress with a mid-thigh hem and a plunging neckline. It was the fact that it showed off a good amount of her breasts that caused her the most distress. For a reason I didn't completely understand, her recent actions piqued something in my head that made me want her dressed daringly with me in a public setting.

"What about my car? And the pharmacy?" she asked.

"We can get your car tomorrow and we'll stop at the pharmacy on the way," I replied.

Her face slowly turned into an impish grin, and she said, "Okay."

Two hours later, I was in the bedroom as Lauren was about to put the dress on. It was made to wear without a bra so she was topless with her freshly pierced nipples drawing my attention.

"No, wait..." I said when she started to put it on.

j267
j267
4,576 Followers