Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" she asked.

Rather than respond, I walked over, tugged her thong over her hips, and said, "No panties."

"Why?" she gasped in surprise.

I knew she would want a reason, so I had prepared an answer, and told her, "It's how a very beautiful, very sophisticated and very, very naughty woman dresses."

I knew she would make the comparison to what Cezar had made her wear and I was hoping I would get a good reaction.

She was able to get the thong off without the help of her hands, and then turned to me and said, "If it's what you want."

Soon we were on our way, and sitting in the passenger side, her dress rode up showing a tremendous amount of leg. She looked quite sexy and incredibly fresh, especially given what had occurred in the last twenty-four hours.

"Are you sure they don't show?" she asked looking down at her chest.

She had been concerned about the bars being noticeable through the material, although I had told her repeatedly it was fine. In truth, it was easy to see that something was there, but more difficult to determine exactly what it was.

"It's fine, Lauren," I said.

"Go through the drive thru at the pharmacy," she said as we approached her regular location.

"We're a little late, let's do it on the way back," I replied, and received a questioning look in return.

We were seated at a nice table near the back, but despite being out of the way and the dim light, Lauren received many looks and the full attention of the male waitstaff. I noticed our primary server always positioned himself over her shoulder and I was certain he hoped to get a good view into the top of her dress. I wondered how he would react if he saw the metal bar protruding from through the nipple of a lovely, sophisticated woman. By her second glass of wine, she had relaxed sufficiently that she could enjoy the evening without constantly worrying about the dress. However, for me it was the focal point of my thoughts as I knew just beneath the material was her naked body. A body that I had seen taken to the heights of sexual pleasure in an unholy situation. I realized my deviant mind was being lured back to the precipice and I had to purposefully force the decadent thoughts away.

"You didn't stop," my wife said as we sped passed the pharmacy at 45 mph, and after shooting me a questioning look, she added, "Honey, it's not a good time. The sooner the better."

Her words barely registered as my blood was now boiling with lust and all I could think of us was getting her into bed. As soon as we were out of the car, I pulled her tightly against me and kissed her with extreme passion. Then, I directed her to the bedroom and started on my clothes while she slithered out of the black dress. I positioned her on her back, and with no foreplay, I found her wet slit and pushed inside.

"Mmmm...uggghhh..." I grunted.

Strangely, her pussy felt exactly the same despite all the cock she had recently received. It only took a few moves to get into a good rhythm, and then her legs were wrapped around me while her arms went around my neck. Soon after, her soft purrs and mews began to escape her mouth which forced me to slow my movements to maintain control.

"You feel good..." she sighed into my ear.

Instantly, my thoughts returned to the verbal interactions she had with Cezar that I had witnessed. I had wanted to keep the others out of our lovemaking, but now, I couldn't force them from my head.

"As good as them?" I asked, purposefully challenging her.

"Better..." she whispered.

"You do really like it, don't you?" I asked, and my blunt question surprised even me.

When she didn't respond immediately, I thought it likely she was stewing, so when she finally answered her message stunned me, "You better hurry up and cum if you want to have a chance."

My body shuddered like I had received a shot of adrenalin, and it felt like my dick grew another inch. I lifted up on my arms, drove into her deeply and felt a sensation in my balls that I had never experienced. Instantly, I knew that Dr. Sturm had been right, at least partially so, concerning the sperm competition element of my perverse fantasy.

"Shit, Lauren," I was finally able to force out.

"I hope you win," she whispered as she ran her fingernails down my back.

Now, she was the one being intentionally provocative, and had deftly managed to shift the focus from her to me. With my body as tight as a guitar string, I started moving rapidly and pushed hard against her body. My head, which had been tilted back in concentration lowered until I was looking into her eyes and our stare seemed to last forever as my brain boiled.

"You liked it...I know you did..." I gasped.

"Mmmmm...hurry baby...hurry..." she responded, still playing me like a fish.

Seconds later, the out-of-body feeling swept through me, more powerful then I had ever experienced, and then my balls tightened and I began firing my semen into my wife's waiting slit.

"Ohhh...oh shit...nnnnggghhhh...uggghhhh...fuck...oh fuck..." I called out.

"Go...take it back from him..." Lauren whispered into my ear.

"Fuck yes...fuck yes..." I declared.

I lasted only a few more seconds before all the energy escaped my body and I collapsed onto my wife. Fighting for air, I rolled to her side, leaving her now drenched pussy, and panted in exhaustion as she stroked my hair. My last thoughts before I drifted into a contented, peaceful place were the words from Lauren that had taken me to an unbelievably excited state. Before we began the naughty play, it would have been unthinkable for her to act in such a manner. She had changed and I knew I would need to do some soul searching on whether it was for the good or bad.

Later, I came to partial consciousness and reached for Lauren but found the bed was empty. At first, I let it go and tried to return to sleep, but after several minutes, I decided to look for her. Afterall, she had been absolutely right about the pill and the elapsed time, so we needed to visit the 24-hour pharmacy. Naked, I left the bed and began to move slowly towards the living room. When I was almost there, I heard soft talking, and began to move even more slowly, and as the room came into view, I could see my wife in her robe with her phone pressed against her ear. Her back was to me, and when I was just a few feet away, I could see she had one hand inside the garment playing with her breasts. Instinctively, I knew she was on the phone with Cezar, her powerful lover, that had somehow managed to take control of her sexual being.

"Lauren, what are you doing? Who are you talking to?" I asked.

My voice startled her and she jumped from the seat dropping her phone in the process. She looked at it lying on the ground, and then looked back at me with a shocked expression.

"I...I...look he called...I didn't want to wake you...I..." she began with a look of total guilt.

"Hand me the phone," I said, surprising myself with my calmness.

She stared at me for several seconds, and then she bent down, picked up the device and handed it over. I was surprised to see that the call hadn't ended, so I put it to my ear.

"Hello," I said in a flat voice.

"Hey man, what's up," Cezar replied.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Just checking on my girl," he responded smugly.

I thought about merely hanging up on him and I considered telling him to get lost and leave her alone. But, recalling her curled up on the sofa, fondling her breasts and talking to him in a flirty voice, incensed me.

"You want her some more? Right now? Tonight?" I asked.

"No...no, honey," Lauren interjected.

"Yeah, man...I'll fuck her some more," he answered as if he were accepting a beer.

"Okay, no problem. I'll bring her over," I said.

"Good..." he replied, and with that, our conversation ended.

"I'm not..." she started, but I cut her off.

"Yes, you are. Get your goddamn clothes on...the things he put you in," I demanded.

"I don't want to..." she responded with a noticeably softer voice.

"Lauren, you're going. Go put the clothes on," I ordered her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Why? Because I caught you talking to him after we made love. I caught your being flirty while you were playing with your tits. Why don't you step over here so I can see how wet you are?" I said.

I could see the tears beginning to well in her eyes, but when I stepped towards her, she quickly retreated towards the bedroom. I didn't follow, and wasn't really sure what to expect, but just a few minutes later I heard the clicking of the high heels on the wood floor. I had seen her wearing the outfit from a distance, but now, with it right before me, I could see that it was indeed truly slutty. The tight skirt barely covered her ass and her freshly pierced nipples were easy to spot. It even looked like she may have worked on her hair a bit. As soon as I threw on some clothes, we left in my car.

"I don't..." she tried, but once more I interrupted.

"Stop...not up for discussion," I said.

We drove in silence for several minutes, and then she said, "Look...really. We need to find a pharmacy."

"Not now...tomorrow," I told her, for some reason wanting her to stew in her own juices.

"I'm going to get pregnant," she stated in a matter-of-fact way.

Just a few minutes later we were driving through the streets of the rundown neighborhood. Lauren's car was still in the driveway when we arrived, and although she gave me a questioning look, no words were spoken as she exited the car. I watched her walk to the door in the nasty outfit and it was opened by Felix before she had a chance to knock.

A little past noon the next day I left the house to go pick up the kids and Lauren had still not returned. That morning, after a brief search, I discovered her diaphragm in its container, neatly placed in its container in one of her vanity drawers. It meant she was willingly unprotected and at the mercy of her forceful lover, although I wasn't sure if I should be more worried about his dirty desires or hers. Then, there was our mutual addiction to the sordid sexual activity that we didn't see to be able to shake. Even after period of inactivity it kept coming roaring back like a tsunami that rolled us up in the swell. As I pulled into the driveway of Lauren's parents, I still didn't have a clear plan on how to bring it all to an end.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Sacrifice A husband and wife witness a strange occurrence.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories