Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,583 Followers

There was an awkward moment as the wheels turned in his head, and when he recognized me, he spat out, "They're not here."

Knowing his quirky ways and hoping to get him to engage, I tried to get inside, "Okay...mind if I get a beer?"

"You want a beer? Fuck man, why?" he replied.

"C'mon man...it's been a long day," I responded, doing my best to come across as benign.

"Shit..." he let out and stepped back, and then he quickly added, "But, you gotta go soon. Before they get back."

"Yeah...of course..." I said as I stepped inside.

I stood in the spartan living room and without further prodding the older man went to the refrigerator and returned with two cans. Without speaking, he handed one to me and then moved to an easy chair while I stepped to the sofa. There was no TV, radio or stereo playing in the house and the quiet made it seem surreal. Finally, after giving him half a beer to get comfortable with me, I spoke.

"You know where they went?" I asked.

"No, man...I think maybe a party though," he replied.

"Really? Why do you think that?" I asked, hoping to steer him slowly towards the location.

"They were kind of dressed up," he said.

"Lauren wasn't dressed up when she left. Did she change?" I followed with my interest now piqued.

"Yeah...after they quit arguing she changed," he told me.

"What were they arguing about?" I asked quickly, wanting to keep him talking.

"Man, she came over here acting all bitchy. She got Cezar pissed off fast and wouldn't shut up. He finally had enough though," he explained.

His final comment made me nervous, but as I probed further, I didn't get the feeling from him that anything physical had taken place. I did manage to get him to describe the outfit she was now wearing and it sounded like it was the same as the one I had seen her wearing in the club parking lot. Slowly, as my brain chewed on Felix's information, a theory began to form in my head. Had she purposefully antagonized Cezar to make him get past his caring manner? Was she hoping she could get him to return to his dominant and aggressive ways?

"You need to drink this and go," he said as he handed me a second beer.

I had been surprised when I saw him retrieving two more from the fridge, but something must have clicked with him as he walked back.

"Where do you think they're partying?" I asked, hoping to get lucky.

"Probably Jesse's," he said without hesitation, and then added, "His shit always gets crazy."

I thought about trying to get the location, but decided it wouldn't really do me much good anyway. They were likely inside and if it was a wild party like he said it would be too dangerous to try and get close.

"When do you think they'll get back?" I asked.

"Soon, man...he wants to fuck her bad," he informed me, and then as a strange look appeared on his face, he said, "You should go."

"Yeah...okay," I replied and once I saw him settle, I continued with, "Mind if I go back and look for something in her clothes. I need a key, and I think she took it."

"Go look, I guess," he said with indifference.

Not waiting for him to change his mind, I swiftly left the living room and made the short trek down the hall to the door less bedroom. It only took a moment to spot Lauren's clothes neatly folded on a chair in the corner, and my inspection quickly determined that her jeans, top, thong, and bra were present. Immediately beneath the chair were her sandals, so I could only surmise that she was dressed in the naughty clothes and totally naked underneath.

"Okay, thanks for the beer," I said as I returned to Felix, and he merely nodded as I made for the door.

I headed towards my refuge bar once again, too keyed up to go home. I had decided I would have a beer or two, check the house again to see if they had returned and if not, head out. An hour later, without speaking to a single person besides the bartender, I proceeded towards Cezar's, and found it totally quiet. Even the older truck that I thought was Felix's was missing leaving only Lauren's vehicle present. Thus, I decided to give up on the house and make my way home.

I was able to spot Cezar's pickup in our driveway from several houses away and a few seconds later I spotted Felix's pulled up at the curb behind a late model sedan I didn't recognize. Instantly nervous, I parked several blocks away and quickly returned, hoping not to attract attention. I thought back to my time in the house earlier in the evening, trying to remember if I had left any trace of my presence. I was sure I had put the bottle of whiskey away and was fairly certain I had rinsed the tumbler and left it in the sink. So, unless Lauren made a purposeful inspection, I doubted I would be discovered. It meant she would be under the belief that I was in the country with our parents and kids a good distance away.

Of course, getting into the house wasn't the issue. Rather, it was the decision whether to merely burst in or to try and covertly gain access to assess the situation. The possibility that others might be present besides Felix and his nephew made me nervous, but I wanted badly to know the truth, so ignoring the potential danger, I decided to try and enter undetected. The back door would be the best means, as it entered into a utility room, but reaching it required that I scale a six-foot wooden fence. Fortunately, I was able to get over with minimal difficulty and quickly found myself at the entrance. It was the critical moment and I slowly pushed the key into the lock pausing with each click until it had reached its limit. Then, I very cautiously turned it and the door knob at the same time and suddenly the seal was broken and my ears quickly searched for sounds. It was surprisingly quiet and luckily there was no squeaking as the door fully opened.

I was in a room off the kitchen, so I needed to traverse most of the house to reach the master bedroom. It was when I reached the far end of the kitchen that I began to hear noises from further back, but they were still indistinguishable, so with a deep breath, I moved slowly down the hallway. Fortunately, I could see that the master bedroom door was open and I knew that if the participants were distracted, I could slip into a room across the hall and have a limited view from this spot with some protection. I leaned out when I reached the room and made a quick glance into our bedroom, and as hoped, the focus was on the bed. So, with a quick spin, I was out of the hallway and into the relative safety of the room Lauren and I used as a home office, quickly positioning myself out of sight.

I waited until I was sure I hadn't been spotted. It was only then that I peeked out the door to take in the scene in a more complete way. The first thing I saw was Cezar's large body standing next to the bed completely naked. He was staring down at my wife who was partially blocked but also appeared to be nude. Her arms were extended outward, and looking closer I could see that they had been tied to the bedposts. Felix, who was still dressed, was leaning over her and I immediately guessed that he was re-piercing her nipple. I was so mesmerized by trying to determine where he was in the process that at first, I didn't notice that another man had moved close to the foot of the bed. Up until then, he must have been standing out of sight against the wall, but decided he wanted a closer look. He appeared Hispanic as well, and was taller than Cezar but much thinner. In addition, he had long dark hair that cascaded over his shoulders and a full beard and mustache that covered his angular face. Like Felix, he was fully dressed and looked like he had been at a club as he was dressed in tight pants and a blood red long sleeve shirt.

I wondered how long they had been in the house and what had already taken place. It was also surprising that so few sounds were emerging. It stayed that way for several more minutes before I heard Felix's voice.

"You ready?" he asked.

"I don't want it to hurt," I heard Lauren respond in a whiny voice.

"Fuck, don't worry about her...she's been a bitch all night," Cezar declared before his uncle could respond

"Do it with your cock in her, man. I bet that would feel good," the slender man said.

"That's a good idea," Cezar responded.

"Ohhh..." Lauren gasped as the idea registered.

There was a sudden flurry as the slender man went to one hand and Cezar the other while Felix picked up his tools and stepped aside. It allowed me a perfect view of my naked wife whose pussy was already a mess. Clearly, she had been well fucked, meaning they had been at the house for some time. While they worked to release her, she kept a hard gaze on Cezar's fat cock that bobbed several feet away. As soon as she was free, he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her onto him with her legs straddling his thick waist. Instantly, his heavy cock found its home while she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Felix waited patiently until they broke then moved to her side while the large Hispanic man leaned back to provide room. The prepping started on her nipple and all through the procedure she would slowly roll her hips, apparently unable to remain still.

"Bitch, you need more," he declared.

"Yeah...you going to give it to me?" she asked shamelessly.

"I'll fuck the shit out of you..." he started, but Felix interrupted.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Don't hurt me," she whined.

With that, the forceps were put in place, which made her whimper, and Felix put a needle in his hand and brought it close. I could see Lauren was trembling in fear and it seemed like Felix might be dragging it out to build anticipation. Then, with a quick movement he plunged the sharp metal into her delicate flesh and the entire house was filled with her cry.

"Ohhhh...oh fuck...ohhh...it hurts..." she yelled.

The pain caused her body to thrash and Cezar's hands flew to her hips where he moved her swiftly against his body. They had a brief but intense interaction before they finally slowed, and then stopped with my wife panting.

"Did her pussy squeeze you?" the slender man asked excitedly

"Fuck yeah...it throbbed..." he declared excitedly.

"Nice...fucking nice," the unknown man responded.

Felix quickly finished the work and my wife was lifted and placed on her back. Cezar immediately reconnected and then they were strangely still for some time before he started to move. At first, he went slowly, with purposeful, deep movements. However, it wasn't long before his pace began to increase until he was pounding into her hard, and the more aggressive he got, the more frequent the erotic squeals and whines came from Lauren. In my heart, I knew this raw sex was what drew her to the rough man, what she discovered deep within her that made her so excited. I doubt he had any idea that it was her brain being tickled more than her pussy, although in truth I didn't think it mattered to her whether he was aware or not. The events of the night strongly suggested she was prepared to surreptitiously manipulate him to achieve what she wanted.

"Uhhh...uhhh...so good...so full...please...so close..." my wife began to grunt in time with the wet, squelching sound coming from between her legs.

"You ready? You going to cream some more?" he fired back.

"Yes...oh yes...don't stop...it's for you...it's all yours..." she whined.

"Fuck yeah bitch...fuck yeah...you're my hole...fucking hot pussy...fucking hot..." he told her.

"Yes...yes baby...it's yours...for you...ohhh...it's for you..." she whined.

It was clear their sordid talk was exciting both of them and for a moment it wasn't clear which one might climax first. However, when I saw Lauren's leg separate from his waist and rise until her feet were in the air, I knew she was just a few seconds away. Like I had witnessed countless times, there was a moment where she suddenly became quiet and her body grew stiff before she exploded.

"Ohhhhhhh...oh God...oh my God...don't stop...of do it...fuck me...ohhhh...ohhh yes...fuck me good..." she practically screamed.

Along with her sounds, her body started to spasm and I watched as she made a desperate attempt to raise her head to kiss her lover, but she couldn't reach him and collapsed back. Her orgasm appeared to last for about thirty seconds and then she entered a more peaceful, contented state, but it didn't last long as Cezar was now building to his own release.

"Fuck...fuck yeah..." he declared then took her legs and pushed them back.

"Go baby...do it..." my wife encouraged him as he renewed his hard thrusts.

Unlike Lauren, he gave off few signals when the time came. The last few strokes were a bit awkward and then he pushed in deep, held himself against her, tilted his head back and roared. When his body finally relaxed, he made about a half-dozen quick pushes as if he was trying to work the remaining semen from his cock, and then stopped.

"Fuck L...you have a good pussy..." he panted.

"It's yours...for you..." she said submissively.

It had been a powerful sexual seen. Watching Thomas with her had been exciting and erotic too, but it had more intimacy, more caring involved. This coupling had been raw, almost nasty, and it was abundantly clear that Lauren had enjoyed it immensely.

After a deep kiss that seemed to go on for minutes, they finally broke and Cezar rolled to her side providing the room a full-frontal view of her thoroughly fucked body. Rather than show shame, Lauren found a pillow for her head and then put her arm over her lover's wide chest. I watched as Cezar and the slender man-made eye contact and some non-verbal communication went on between them that ended when he started whispering to my wife. It lasted for several minutes and was indecipherable until it got close to the end.

"You really want me to?" Lauren asked.

"He's my boy...we always do it," he answered.

She didn't reply to his decadent comment but after several seconds I saw Cezar nod towards his friend who immediately started to get undressed. It was clear Lauren was about to be shared for the second time, and it put me in a state of turmoil. Should I allow it to continue or announce my presence and end everything? Cezar had definitely been trying to convince her, although I wouldn't go so far as to say she was coerced. Rather, it seemed she accepted it as something that would please her lover, and at that moment, despite her location, I had to believe none of her thoughts were about family.

I was still considering what to do when the large Hispanic man rolled away leaving the bed to his friend. Without any prompting, my wife positioned herself and spread her legs in a welcoming invitation to the man. It was this act that made me decide to remain the voyeur, and as he approached, a strange smile appeared on my wife's beautiful face.

"Come over here," he decided at the last minute and slapped the end of our bed.

Without responding, Lauren scooted his way and when she arrived, he had her turn onto her knees. Clearly, he wanted her from behind, and he wasted no time placing her before bringing his long but thin cock to her wet opening. He looked to be in his mid-twenties and lacked Caesar's muscle development in his frame. In fact, his chest had a somewhat sunken appearance, and that, coupled with his long hair and full beard, gave him something of a Jesus like appearance.

"Mmmmm..." my wife sighed when he entered.

"Nice and juicy...and warm..." the man grunted.

"That's my cum, Juan. You're getting seconds..." Cezar laughed with Felix joining in.

If Lauren was offended, she didn't show it and they continued for over a minute before Juan suddenly stopped.

"There's something in here. I can feel it when I go deep," he declared.

"It's my diaphragm...for birth control..." Lauren answered, and the way the three men traded glances it appeared that no one was entirely sure what she meant.

"Take it out...let's see it," Cezar demanded and waved at Juan to back away.

"No...come on..." she responded, and reached back for Juan's dick.

"Take it out like I said. Quit fucking arguing all the time," he demanded and stepped towards her which made me lean forward onto the balls of my feet.

Lauren stared at him for a moment, and then rolled onto her back. With her legs spread, two fingers slid into her pussy and fumbled for a moment before returning with the rubbery device. She held it up to show the men and Cezar stepped over and took it from her.

"Shit, man. This is nasty," he declared when his fingers contacted the wet surface.

"Here," he said, trying to hand it to his friend.

"Man, I don't want it," Juan replied and started to laugh.

"Cezar, I need that and I need to go to the bathroom," my wife said when he made to put it on the dresser.

"Later, just get back on your knees," he instructed her.

"I need it. It's important," she responded.

"Juan, don't jizz in her, okay?" Cezar said with a chuckle.

"Yeah...whatever," he replied as his hands started to prod my wife back into position.

Surprisingly, she accepted his direction without further protest and soon was back in place with her now unprotected pussy ready for penetration. It only took a few seconds for Juan to get back between her legs, and then without fanfare he pushed his cock back inside.

"Ugghhhhh..." Lauren grunted.

"Yeah, that's better...nothing in the way," he declared, and then quickly asked his larger friend, "Man, how didn't you feel it with that sausage?"

"I did! I didn't know what it was. I thought she wasn't deep," he laughed.

"Nahhh, man. She's good and deep. She's been holding back on you," he laughed, and then added, "She's been keeping some of that pussy to herself."

With that, Juan returned his concentration to Lauren, and with his hands holding her hips, he began a deep, consistent pace. He wasn't overly aggressive nor did he show any urgency. Rather, he seemed content to just enjoy the ride.

At first, Lauren seemed more accommodating towards, than excited by the man, and was somewhat passive. However, over the course of a few minutes she began to give little signs of engaging. First was the periodic licking of her lips, that was soon followed with her biting down on the lower one. Then, she started to grip and release the bedsheet with her hands. It indicated that tension was building in her body and suddenly, it got released.

"Ohhhh...uggghhhh..." she groaned and her ass began to meet the thrusts.

"Yeah L, fuck him good," Cezar told her.

"You want me to?" she panted.

"Fuck yeah...you belong to me. Fuck him good," he replied.

Cezar's cock had become fully hard and he was now pulling on it deliberately. Lauren spotted it too and her arm reached out in a beckoning motion. He stepped towards the bed and as soon as he was within reach, she took the heavy tool in her grip and pulled him even closer.

"She's a fucking slut," Juan grunted, never slowing, and then added, "Put it in her mouth."

With a smile, Cezar climbed onto the bed and placed himself where his cock was reachable. Instantly, Lauren took hold of the shaft with her right hand and dropped her mouth over the fat head making several inches disappear. In all my fantasies about others, it never crossed my mind that she would be shared by two marginal men that treated her like a piece of meat. Again, I debated on whether to intervene, as it seemed strange not to leap to her side, but once more, her movements and sensual sounds kept me at bay.

Quickly, Lauren had Cezar squirming beneath her while his hand, wrapped in her hair, helped direct her movements. I could see that Juan was watching them intently and his motions and grunts indicated he was moving towards a climax. Suddenly, her head lifted from his cock and she began saying something in a voice too low to make out. I wasn't able to discern his reply either, but when he spoke to his friend, I understood the gist of the interaction.

j267
j267
4,583 Followers