All Comments on 'Ignorance is Essential'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TajfaTajfa6 months ago

What a great friend Peter is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

English may not be your first language, so don’t take this as harsh criticism: it’s “swathes” (or “swaths”, both spellings are recognized) not “swaves.”

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anything is possible, but I know for a fact that a true friend would never do what Peter did with Ann. To think otherwise would be lying. I have had experience at both ends of the scenario and respect, friendship and trust superseded lust in both situations.

PolpolpPolpolp6 months ago

What a poor story, a dumb wimp husband, a dumb slut wife who doesnt love her husband, a best Friend who blackmail his buddy....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That’s not a friend. I would always wonder when having sex who she was thinking of

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sounds like an awful relationship.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne6 months ago

Disappointed. Peter was no friend. He was a predator. Was fucking Ann his long-term goal with the nude pix? Go no contact. Tell Peter to tell Rose anything he wants. Tell Peter that he won't contact Rose but if she asks, he will tell her the truth. Tell Peter he doesn't care if Peter tells Ann about the porno collection because he no longer cares what Ann thinks.

As for Ann, send her home to her father. Require her to tell her father everything. Tell her he will not speak to her until he hears from his FIL.

Now he has two friends, maybe one, maybe none.

vanyevanye6 months ago

This is a very boring story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Every story needs something within the first thousand words or so, depending on the length of the work, which makes the reader hang around until the end. I enjoy reading amateur writing, so I hung around, and there wasn't much to this story. It's more of an extended scene or the mother of all vignettes. What's the point of this work? I won't rate your story because maybe it was just too subtle for my curious mind.

skruff101skruff1016 months ago

Ann’s a slut, Peter’s an asshole and Richard? Well poor old Richard is a moron.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A bad story, poorly written and posted in the wrong category. Sadly, that seems to be the future of Loving Wives...

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

5 big blazing stars. With a nest friend like Peter you don't need enemies! Taking your wife up to the bedroom to fuck her just cuz you know you can, what an ass! Nearly destroyed their marriage, thks Buster2U

BigDee44BigDee446 months ago

I agree; I wish my wife had never had the guilt complex that required her telling me of her two affairs. Isn’t it sad to wish she had been happy tramper instead of a conscientious infidelitor (my new word).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

With one of the lowest readers rating, at a mere 2*, this femdom menhater fetish fantasy, has been greatly punished by the LW readers. What's the point in keep pushing these so much disliked tales in this category ? It's a waste.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19806 months ago

A pointless dribble with politics and religion. Add in a spineless MC who allows his wife and BF to commit adultery in front of him and seal his title of cuckold.

Cuckold should have been 1 of the tags, I would have avoided the story, not my genre. 1 star at best as the storyline seemed sporadic and didn't flow well. Add in cheerleading for marxism...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous