Ignorance is Essential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sex Life

Peter asked me "What was your best one, other than on honeymoon?"

I replied "I suppose when we go to Blackpool. I guess it was because we get away from our high pressure jobs. One train journey and we are there. Nice hotel. No queuing at airports and all the nausea of flying overseas.

We can be ourselves for a week."

Probably thinking of Ann seeing bikini clad women laying on Blackpool beach, Peter asked "Does Ann still hate women displaying themselves?"

I replied "She dislikes seeing the younger ones. She is neutral on the older women, especially when with a family group. But we don't sunbathe. We walk along the prom and pier and catch the tram to Fleetwood. We use the train to go to Preston and Blackburn for their art and history. It would be hell for me to have to spend hours sunbathing. Being nude and walking around nude on a beach would be great.

Part 2 Fast Forward To Today.

Many years later after leaving University I gave in to the temptation of drinking alcohol. But I still only drink "half and half" shandy. Ann is still teetotal. Peter is still living with the soon-to-be widow. He has another woman who he sees occasionally for sex. They are numbers 16 and 17.

I feel comfortable telling Peter everything. He knows that we have given up on the idea of having a child.

I tell him that Ann is great between the sheets. I tell him about our sensual outdoor escapades. I told him about the semi-nude pictures of Ann. I even told him about the video of Ann and I getting down and dirty. I described how I set the camera upon a tripod. It showed Ann approaching, and displaying herself fully to the video camera. It shows me standing there naked and her getting my dick hard with her mouth and tongue. It then shows us walking to the bed. It shows her laying on the bed with her legs open.

I told Peter that Ann and I often watch the video. I like seeing my erect cock as I go to service her. I told Peter that it had been a great fuck, knowing I was being recorded.

Peter told me that he had never been recorded having sex. He wasn't sure if he could perform in front of a camera. I now had 2 experiences that Peter hadn't. I had deflowered a virgin and had been in a smutty video.

I know that Peter fancied Ann and she liked him, even though she knew about his sexual escapades. I tell Ann the Bowlderised details of his sex life. You may not be familiar with term.

Famously, and funnily, Henry Bowlder toned down Shakespeare. So instead of Shakespeare saying "Thou has played the strumpet in our bed" schoolchildren read 'Thou has played the trumpet in our bed.'. Quite what a child would make of a woman playing a trumpet in bed is anyone's guess.

I know that, if Peter was the marrying kind, my wife might have married him and not me. But Peter was single and free. Free to fuck any woman he fancied. And he fancied lots of women. Many liked him enough to give their bodies to him. But he now had only one partner, the now widowed woman.

I said "You could be in my compilation nude video. You could strip and speak to the camera. You can say how it feels to be naked. If that is too much for you then you could pose for semi-nude photos. Once you get used to that you may go full on naked."

Peter said "I might agree to pose wearing only swimming trunks. I baulk at the idea of having my cock on display. However perhaps if I could strip at the same time as my partner then I might agree."

When I got home I never told Ann about my conversation. I said that Peter now seemed to be very close to one woman. I told her a lie. I said "Peter wants me to photograph him and his lover only partially clothed."

I felt bad telling a lie to my wife. But I didn't want her to know that it was I wanted.

I asked Ann "Are you happy to let me take semi-nude photos of them? I really think it will help their relationship. You know how we enjoy seeing ourselves in the photos and the video. This would be us giving them their own marital aid."

At least this was truthful.

Ann replied "I suppose you want me to chaperone the woman. I don't want there to be any allegations made subsequently. Get them both to sign an agreement that they are doing this voluntarily. Afterwards, get them to sign a declaration that nothing inappropriate happened during the photo session."

I thought that was sound advice. It would be fascinating to see Ann watching 2 people posing semi-nude. Peter persuaded his partner to be photographed in a swim suit. She had agreed provided she kept the photos.

I hoped that this might be a staging post to Ann embracing nudism. We arranged a date for the 4 of us to meet. It also meant that we saw his partner for the first time.

The Photo Session

Peter wore swimming trunks. Ann saw the outline of Peter's cock. I noticed that she preferred looking at it rather than the exposed parts of his body.

His partner wore an uninspiring one-piece. It was difficult to photograph her. She went into another room and had changed into a bikini. She looked so much better. I took lots of good quality photos of her.

I took lots of photos in various positions, both of him and her together. Ann still frequently looked at Peter's cock. Peter surprised us all by getting down on one knee and proposing to her. I took a photo of her as soon as she accepted. She looked radiant and, Ann later told me "It was so romantic he had a semi hard on after she accepted."

Ann got some champers and we toasted the happy couple. They were still wearing only their swimming gear while Ann and I were fully clothed.

While they waited I edited the photo.

Peter then asked us both "Is it okay for us to photographed naked, with Rosie wearing her engagement ring?"

He said to Ann "Not showing any genitalia or her nipples."

Ann nodded her agreement. Then Peter stripped naked exposing his large, partially erect cock. Rosie got out of her swimwear. I took time placing them so that it was a tasteful nude. It was like a masterpiece painting with shadows covering Rosie's private parts. Peter's wedding tackle hidden by shadow.

Rosie was delighted with the result. They had it framed and hung it on their bedroom wall. Perhaps Peter was finally going to settle down. As Anne quipped "His future looks Rosie."

Ann liked the photos which showed Peter's cock. But we had to delete them. Rosie didn't want there to be salacious photos of her appearing on the internet.

They both signed the declaration about no inappropriate things happening. We signed a declaration that we had kept no photographs.

Later Rosie agreed to let Peter pose full frontal nude. Peter had told her my guilty secret. She knew about my porn compilation. Rosie had no objections to my compilation but didn't want to be in it herself. They had seen it and thought it quite sweet.

Ann had seen Peter nude. She wasn't averse to seeing him nude again She agreed to be a chaperone again. She could see why he had so many satisfied women.

So one night Ann, Peter and I met at our house to eat, drink and then photograph him. Ann was turned on while she watched Peter eat. She suggested that I take a photo of Peter after having a shower.

Peter agreed providing I also took one of Ann. I had mixed feelings about my wife becoming a nude model for Peter. But I didn't want to spoil the moment.

Ann looked at me and said "If it is tasteful would you object? You wouldn't give Peter any of the photos. Besides we have seen both Rosie and Peter unclothed."

Peter knew I wanted Ann to accept public nudity. He then pushed the envelope even further. He said "I think we should have a video rather than photos. You can take one of me and I will take one of you both."

Ann and I agreed to having ourselves filmed in the shower. It would be better than our home made one.

Ann told Peter to lather himself all over as I filmed. The result was a video worthy of being included in my naturist magnum opus. Peter was by now able to pose for the camera. The bathroom floor was soaking wet because Peter left the shower door open. This was a small price to pay.

Peter and Ann and I were well pleased with the video as I played it on the big TV screen.

Peter now wanted to be the cameraman. Ann still had no objection. Peter told Ann that she must strip down to her bra and panties while I undressed. He told us to chat about something sexy as we both stripped.

We had a practice session so that Ann and I got used to him and the camera being there. It is difficult to avoid looking posed. Peter was irritated.

He said to me "Get fully undressed first. Go over to Ann and help her remove her bra. Then look lovingly at her reflection in the mirror. Then Ann will remove her panties and you continue to look at her in the mirror. Ann will walk to the shower and you will follow."

Peter filmed me and her going to the shower and soaping each other. When she got out of the shower Ann displayed herself brazenly. I did the same. We kissed and Peter stopped filming

Then Peter told me to wrap the towel "over your wife's luscious, naked body". I did as instructed. He told us to get dressed and come down to watch ourselves on TV.

We all watched the video on the big screen. Ann was turned on and lay on the bed playing with herself. I got enjoyment from watching Ann masterbate. She concentrated on her clit. I got down so I see her vaginal slit and her anus.

It is my favourite view of my wife. When we do it doggy I delay entering her so I see her vagina. And there is no better position than the doggy.

Ann came with a loud grunt. I knew that she had been thinking of Peter as she played her clit. I realised that I opened Pandora's box.

Part 3 Pandora's Box

I knew that I had created a situation where I had made my wife fall for another man. All of a sudden I wished I hadn't started talking Peter into the nude photography session. My only hope was that either Ann or Peter wouldn't act on their desire.

I was under strain as we went downstairs.

Peter said "You took a long time."

Ann was to be the first to disappoint me. She said "I was thinking of you. Don't bother with the video of us. I just want to see you naked again."

Peter asked "Did I hear you wank?"

Ann nodded. Peter went over to Ann and she smiled. He took her hand and led her towards our bedroom.

I pleaded to Peter "Please don't."

Peter said "I am going go fuck your wife."

They went hand in hand upstairs. I followed. I watched as they stripped naked. They had passionate sex and he made her make orgasmic, animalistic noises. It hurt hearing her making spontaneous sex sounds. She was not really vocal when we made love.

Now she was really loud and uninhibited. She moved her legs further apart and then wrapped Peter's body with them. Peter thrust deeper into her.

He came violently and thrust a few more times. Then Ann allowed him to get up. She watched his still erect cock as he rose.

When they had recovered Ann told him she had always imagined him riding her. This was not unusual as she often fantasised about being taken by other men. Ann knows that I fantasise about porking other women.

But her telling him that she had always fantasied about him was another breach of her marriage promise. There was something erotic about Ann and I discussing our sexual fantasies. Ann discussing them with Peter really hurt.

Peter was my best friend. And now he had actually screwed my wife while I watched. And Ann had made it worse by telling Peter that he had given her the greatest orgasm of her life.

She said that she would now suck Peter's penis and swallow his cum to fully fulfill her fantasy. Peter knew that Ann gave great head. i had boasted to him how good she was. He knows she sustains the erotic feelings on my penis.

Unsurprisingly Peter readily agreed. Neither asked, nor cared, whether I agreed. It is one thing for your friend to look at your wife naked. It is quite different a best friend actually fucking her.

Now my wife was going to give his cock a great time and then swallow his sperm. Peter said "Give me 30 minutes to get ready. You are a great fuck."

Ann said "I can wait. Shall we go downstairs and have a drink while your cock gets ready for the best time of its life."

I went downstairs with them. They talked of the naked videos and photos. Then Peter was ready. They left me downstairs while Ann pleasured Peter's pecker. I couldn't face watching them yet again.

They came downstairs naked. Peter took me to one side and said "Nothing happened after the video session. Tbe 'something that never happened' was a one off. Try to put it out of your mind.

I will never do the same again. And remember that I know your secret on-line porn activity. Don't go cry babying to Rosie or else I will blab to Ann."

Now go and kiss Ann and let her speak without interruption."

I did as instructed. With tears flowing down her face Ann whispered "I am so sorry to have strayed. I promise that I will never do so again."

I was now in tears. I said "I can't say that I continue with this marriage. But I can only say that I won't walk out yet."

And this is my situation today. I have some days where I feel low and remember Ann with Peter. On other days I just get along with Ann. Like an alcoholic, I live one day at a time. My marriage may, or may not, survive. It is helped by watching ourselves in the 2 videos.

Peter persuaded Ann that he had posted my naturist video on-line. Ann told me. She suggested that it might help our marriage to watch it. I got to watch it with Ann and got to explain how pleasant it was seeing nude people.

For the first time I told her about my nudist upbringing. She agreed to go to a nudist beach instead of to Blackpool. I knew how hard this was for her. We went naked every day. First for 30 minutes, then an hour, then 90 minutes and then without any time constraint.

In contrast to my up and down relationship, Peter went on to marry Rosie. I was his best man and Ann was a maid of honour. Rosie never knew about that night. As the saying goes 'ignorance is bliss.". I say 'ignorance is essential'

12