All Comments on 'Ignorance wasn't Bliss'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slirpuff, you are getting lazy!

This was not the kind of story we are used to from you. This was a half assed effort to say the least. Actually it wasn't even that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My God these morality tales are pathetic. You're like some tedious street preacher standing outside a nightclub railing at the sinners. Take it to Sunday School and spare us.

At least try writing an actual story - this is just a sad little personal revenge fantasy.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Ahhhh

It was ok SP. Tight writing. Crisp. 4*s.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Poignant

Really cuts to the emotional core, without all the obligatory and sometimes tiresome bloodletting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is piss poor Slirpuff story

I occasionally see you in the comments of other stories , I've seen you tear up some other Lilly Livered POS's like this !

Sorry , but your protagonist is a wimp ! Plain and simply a cum sucking Cuck .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How was it a personal revenge fantasy? He didn't even end up leaving her, let alone taking much-deserved revenge.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 6 years ago
A great writer

But Dude, talk about a lack of resolution, lack of even the semblance of an ending, even a simple answer to the question of did they stay together.

They ended up in counseling. Did that lead to reconciliation? Divorce? Who knows!

Was there any explanation for what happened? Why she strayed? Why she didn't tell him? Who knows!

How about a conversation in which they come to some resolution, that they want to stay together...or not, and why they chose that course. Nope, not there.

Any satisfaction for the reader by the end of the story? Nope, not there as well.

Don't get me wrong, what was there was very good, right up to the last ***'s then the floor fell out and we are left with a WTF? finish. And I mean literally WTF!?! as we are not given a conclusion to have an opinion about.

Sigh. Well, even the greats can have a bad day at the drawing board, but whoever edited this for you ought to have let you know how unsatisfying the drop off at the end was for the reader.

All that being said, I DO look forward to your next story, and I DO thank you for the effort and risk you take in putting your work out there for us to enjoy.

Francis_Toliver

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

This is a good start to what could have been a great tale. In this form it falls far short. Please continue the tale...

Dunny69Dunny69over 6 years ago
Terrible

Awful why bother ???? you got the reader to the end by bluff and left him/her with a sense of feeling cheated. This was lazy and unworthy of you if that's how you think of your readers then don't bother anymore. Really I'm so disappointed I had settled down to a story and all I got was a hoax.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHERE DOES THE SCALES BALANCE

and who sets the fulcrum, TK U MLJ LV NV

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
I wasn’t sure from the story

Whether he had already known that his wife had cheated 19 years ago. If he knew, then he’d already come to terms with it a long time ago.

And no doctor would ever blurt out that paternity situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why bother?

A completely unfinished, if even started, story, immediately after you repost an old one.

Wait until you have something good before you post next time. I like most of your stuff.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Mistakes

My first question was how.long affair went on and why she didn't admit it when she knew or wss she trying to have boss's child. Second question was this the only time. She obviously loves Rick or would have moved in with boss. Counciling probably a good start to heal whole family. Old boss needs to pay for daughters car and college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REVENGE Always

If my wife had cheated on me even 19 years ago I would take all the money and kick her ass out.Thats what real men do..

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I like this writer stories, but...

I like this writer stories, but I have to agree with the other comments: It's like expecting all week for a five stars meal by a famous chef and then just have a glass of water...It's like @Slirpuff didn't liked his own story and felt the need to end it fast...A lot of details were left out, a lot of actions forgotten and a lot of details missing...For me this marriage couldn't ever be repaired. The reason: Not her cheating (for how long did she cheated?), but because she knew about the daughter, the real father knew it too...Every single day since she was born, every time the wife saw her husband have the bastard child in his arms, it was like she was cheating again and again and showed how selfish she was, because nothing of that affected her...she never had a little bit of remorse...How could she look herself in the mirror every single day? The marriage ended when they said: ""I'm sorry."..."So am I."...Maybe the story should have ended there...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what no ending?

sue the father for child support and alienation of affection, sue the company she worked for, and most of all divorce the disrespectful, lying, cheating slut that fostered another man's child on him for 19 years, remember the wife was pregnant with another man's child lying to the husband and letting the sperm donor know. How loyal, faithful, loving of a wife was she? 1*

thwyathwyaover 6 years ago
A great departure

Very different from the author's usual fare: less visible conflict and drama. This is more of an internal struggle and I thought he pulled it off well.

Perfect? No. The climax and denouement were sparse but maybe they did not need to be full and thorough. Perhaps the intent was the internal struggle of the husband. in that case the wife's thoughts were not needed. Either way I think it works.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Great story outline

You should write a storey based on it. Lol. It’s as if you wrote it with your other hand. Enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry...

Sorry but this tale is not finished.

"I'm sorry." That's all she could say! Sorry she cheated and had her lovers child or sorry he found out.

Even as forgiving as I am, I'd divorce the bitch n go after the sperm donor and do what I could to ruin them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am No Rick

However the percentage of fathers raising a child not his is a high number. Just do some research and you will be surprised. I do enjoy Slirpuff's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Equity

I would have sued Paul for 18 years of child support....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No ending, finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pickled Rick!!

I’ll give 3 Rupples and 4 Snoggles for putting your dick out there, but you lose 7 Bloople Berries for it because it fucking sucked!!! Way to short. Grow an inch or two and try again. You gotta get Shwifty!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another good submission by a great author.

Well done.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Crush Paul

Suing for 18 years of support would be financially rewarding but it would bring him into his daughter's life. Better to hunt him down and castrate him. Won't be going after any other married women after that. Do not reconcile, just find a better woman.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
When a Loving Wives hall of fame writer and his hero takes a fall to hypogeal dephs

...all a reader can do is wince and hope for better days so that thir Literotica wantings may be better ministered to.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
"I'm sorry."

Is her only response?????????

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
I agree with a lot of the other comments

Good start. Not original, but still good. Very hurried and forced ending. Not up to the author's usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK, I think the premise is, Would it have been preferable it he never knew?

Isn't that obvious? Of course it would have been preferable. What did he gain by knowing? Apparently up to this point there was no indication that his wife disrespected him, had an ongoing affair, or that their marriage was suffering in any way from her illegitimate pregnancy. So what did he gain?

To go farther the author would have had to go farther. Lacking that there are so many issues that would drive how their relationship turns out:

Was the pregnancy intentional or an accident?

Was the fucking voluntary or coerced?

Was it an affair or a fling, maybe even a one night stand?

What was her current relationship with her daughter's bio-donor?

How many men had his wife fucked during their marriage?

What was the state of their relationship before the discovery?

What are the husbands realistic options going forward, in terms of alternative relationships and possible marriages?

Divorce is a great way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love and who still loves you.

Mistakes happen. Its all about why and how the mistake happened, and what can be done to accomplish penance and restitution, assuming there is sincere contrition and remorse. And that's a whole nother discussion, after all the questions above are answered.

A lot to think about. Almost nothing to decide, at this point in the story. All you follow-up writers, the gauntlet is thrown.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Thank you, Slirpuff.

I'm really looking forward to your Western story. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish it

He as hole . This shit needs a btb ending only you can do .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

very short for this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Enjoyed the read thanks for taking the time to entertain us . Others bitch but they don't summit do they !

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
One anony pointed out

That there are a lot of guys rearing children that aren’t their own. The figure I saw was that about 10% of children have a different biological father than the one who is supposed to be. The research had problems, but the number is still probably close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just splitting hairs

Actually if his blood type was AO and his wife's blood type was BO, the daughter could get the O from him and the B from his wife and therefore be BO which, since O is recessive, is B. Could have had him be OO and his daughter be AB, then it would have worked.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago

To Reed Richards, at 18 the doctor would have assumed (bad word) that Steve would have already known that Hollie wasn't his biological daughter. Slirpuff, I have read all of your works on this site and I have to say this one needed a little more info in it. What was Hollie's reaction to I'll always be your father? Was there a confrontation between Steve and Paul? How did the son react? Please post a second chapter or issue the challenge for someone else to finish it. To all of the Annons get a bio or keep it to your self.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Always enjoy your stories . . .

. . . and as short as this one was, it was fine. Reminded me of Ohio's "Scenes from a Marriage." Short and bitter-sweet. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a little bit under

your normal great work, it seemed like your mind was elsewhere like Rick's

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Got To Agree

Have to agree with the others, there's really not much here.

One thing that really puzzles me - she had obviously intended to keep Holly's paternity a secret. So, why tell her biological father? Fortunately, it never caused any trouble, but it could have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not My Type

Have to concur with Mr. Anonymous who was "Just Splitting Hairs". My wife and I are both B+, and yet we have produced two O- daughters. The first one is obviously primarily my wife's gene pool, but the second one is a clone of me except for having xx gender chromosomes. Recessive blood type genes don't exhibit themselves in blood tests: that's one of the reasons why they are called recessive. Based on these two offspring, my wife and I obviously have the same blood type of BO +- which reads as B+. Since the blood types of the father and daughter were specified (A & B, respectively), the only way to infer cheating on the mother's part would be if the mother's blood type was either A or O. However, her blood type was not specified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
blood genetics

Better review your genetics, It is possible for an A to have a B daughter. He would be heterozygous A/O and the wife could be B/B , B/O or A/B. Better luck next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving wife category

I suggest the addition of a category for these BTB or husband gets revenge stories. They don’t belong here as it’s al about the husband getting even. So between the poorly written fe paragraphs and the wrong category it gets a one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shoot if ex boss knew

raising a kid should be worth about 200 grand. I think ex boss owes him some cash Of which i hope he doesn't share with wifey. A new boat and a nice truck and enough cash to fuck some really nice escorts should help with the healing also

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous- loving wives category

You're wrong ass wipe. As far as I'm concerned the usual trash posted here doesn't belong in this category. Fetish belongs in fetish. Get over it. 5 STARS

lazarus402002lazarus402002over 6 years ago
nothing loving about this wife.

there should be another category dedicated only for cheating wives. there is NOTHING that is loving in a story like this. the category should be cheating wives. this way one can differentiate a truly loving wife, and one that just cheats. to a man , there is nothing more hurtful than a betrayal. and where is betrayal, there is no love.

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
I hate to be picayune but the blood type needed more info before the

doctor could come to the conclusion that he did. See the comment by jocko_smith in my story Family Search. That does not, however, detract form the force of this story -- 5* for me.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
The doctor didn't need more information about blood types.

The story clearly says that both mother and father donated a pint of blood. The doctor has all the information he needs. If both parents were O blood types, for example, and the child is an A blood type, it is impossible that they are both the child's parents. A and B are dominant genes. O is recessive. An A parent and an O parent will have an A child. They will never have a B, O or AB child.

The doctor had the information. He did not, in the story, that we are aware of, share that information with the father. That doesn't mean the doctor doesn't know. He clearly does. They both donated blood. You scientific types need to hone up your reading skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's it?

Another one left hanging on the precipice. And ignore the pedantic, nit-picking trolls. We who do not write do not have standing to whine over details. Little bitches.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 6 years ago
I LIKED IT

I thought it was tight and well written. The ending seemed fine. My complaint would be that it was not at all erotic and the only extra-marital fun was in the distant past and only implied.

Overall, it was just sad. But that is often what happens in reality for these cases.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Blood Types

Unless I missed it, there was no mention of the mother's blood type.

A father with type A blood CAN produce a child with type B, IF the mother is type B or AB.

This page has a chart:

https://canadiancrc.com/Paternity_determination_blood_type.aspx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

but unfinished

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Enjoyable Tale

Her recognizing her guilt was fitting end. The question would be if she had lost her wayward ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All those years ...

And never once in Holly's 18 years her blood type was tested? Really?

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Hmm

I miss your earlier stuff. It had length, passion, emotion and verve. This was a Cliff Note version of Slirpuff.

But thank you for the offering anyway.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
good start but....

too short, which is a compliment. would make a great longer story.

what sticks in my throat is she decided her lover needed to know he'd knocked her up, why? was it so they'd always have something over hubby to laugh about, or did she want his child? did she set out to make hubby a cuckold? some sort of power trip perhaps? a betrayal fetish? how many other lovers?

theres a whole can of worms just begging to be opened here! please someone do it!

5* though.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Another great story from you

Which is only to be expected.

The story could have been longer, but it wasn't, you told the story in the way it needed to be told.Swiftly and too the point.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Too well written

To be this short.

Has me intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was very good but doctors won't discuss paternity.

Also, being 18 means that the doctors will be very guarded about any information they give out about Holly, the privacy act and all.

You're much better than this.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
l LIKED IT!

I think this is the first story I’ve read by this writer, and I must say I enjoyed it. Well done, Slirpuff—5 stars from the dreamer. I got a kick out of many of the comments and would like to comment on those also.

Before I get to that, I’d urge Laurel to drop the word “Loving” from this Loving Wives category. Far too many of your readers aren’t sophisticated enough to understand this category has nothing to do with wives who truly love and are faithful to their husbands. For this, you have the Romance category, and when you compare the number of readers there to LW you immediately see that plain ‘wife loves husband’ is not a big attention getter. Those stories need conflict or suspense also and the paperback romance books fill that market very nicely.

RE: francis_toliver’s “A great writer”—yours is a well thought out comment, but I think maybe you missed a few un-written points. First, many well acclaimed professionally written stories bring the reader up to a certain point and leave the rest for them to fill in the blanks for themselves. To me, this couple finally get together and live happily ever after, albeit not as happy as before he found out. Depending on your outlook on life, you may come up with another ending just as legitimate as mine. Had Sp spelled out the ending, of course all who complained would still have not been satisfied, for they wouldn’t agree on the solution, so Sp is dammed if he does, and damned if he doesn’t.

RE: Impo_64 You seem to be a very thoughtful and decent guy, and everything you wrote could be worked into a good story—but it wouldn’t be this Slirpuff’s story. Not trying to be a wiseass here, I’ve read your comments with great interest over the last few years, and I think you could use this basic storyline, incorporate your ideas and give us a very good story. NOTE TO THOSE WHO WOULD YELL PLAGIARISM, not so. No one can copywrite the idea of ‘girl gets in accident and father discovers she isn’t his’. Give it a try—you’ll be amazed at how much fun it can be to jump in the story pool instead of dangling your feet in the comments water.

To all who spoke so eloquently about using the court system or violence to make things right—maybe you should rethink this one, not as much as what you would have done, for I’m sure each of you have your own personal graveyard where you’ve buried those who crossed you over the years—but as it applies to this story. Just a bit of time spent on google searching for info about the subjects covered in this story will confuse hell out of any non-lawyer. The only thing I came away with is, “almost every state does it different, and in some cases even counties in the state do things differently—and in every case it seems a lot depends on the judge you pull.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Concise and precise

Just enough information to

Make the reader think

Well Done slirpuff

Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

5* easily. That said, I hope you do more with it... a little too short and inconclusive. Great work as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree

With Hue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree, too

With CarolinaDreamer! 5* to this story 10* to his comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
finish the freakin thing

god read as far as it goes

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
More

Don't stop now, why did she do it? Someone owes 18 years of child support.

cyferxcyferxover 6 years ago
Kinda dumb

First it is just a sketch of a story. Too quick to develop any characters, drama, or emotion. Also you didn't do any research at all on blood types. There is perfectly logical reason for the daughter to have a B blood type while her father is blood type A, her mother is B or AB. Two parents my friend. Now if you would have said that the wife was A or O, then you would have had something.

Too short, poorly constructed, and no research, that's a one in my book.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
huh ?

I'm sorry 18 yrs of lies and nothing? sorry short and no fleshing out any reason . though at times i shake my head at the "its raac crowd", here ive got to agree

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@cyferx

I am trying to keep my replies private, but there has been enough public discussion of this issue that I think I need to clarify something.

In the next section we read: "Rick took out the results of the three blood tests." - THREE blood tests; the doctor knew that his wife was Type A or O, so that with his Type A he couldn't be the father of a Type B child. The doctor probably should have said something like, "You and your wife are both Type A, I'm sorry, but there is no way that she could be your biological daughter."

As you say, the story could/should have made that clearer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I know of a few who are unknowingly raising someone else’s kid and it’s totally fucked up. The child who they raised is theirs but the scum that fathered them should be held accountable. The man always deserves to know and divorce is 100% no matter how long ago it happened. All questions will now pop up who knows , how long did she fuck him, how many other men were there and most importantly when did she figure out it was the other guys . I would completely go after him for 18 years of child support and blow his life apart also if he was married. All the money could go to the child’s account. Cheating slim like his wife and whoever she had the kid with destroys not only the marriage but the kids if they find out as well. It’s just so selfish to live that lie. She should’ve come clean when it happened and delt with the consequences then

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whats the question there??

She cheated got pregnant and he is a cuckold! So sue the biological father and divorce the slut !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING WIFE

Don't go for divorce go after the bastard that fucked your wife and got her pregnant, make him suffer, carefully and not physically so as not to risk prison it is a good idea he doesn't know who is doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is one of those instances when "sorry" is not enough

This is one of those instances when "sorry" is not enough. Obviously the woman he married is a cheater and a liar. His marriage is based on lies. His daughter was made by another man, and she knew it and went ahead with the pregnancy. Suing her boss could bring some money to him, but it would make his cuckoldry a public matter. How can a woman disrespect a husband so much that she lets him intentionally raise somebody else's child as his own? The marriage is based in lies, the love is tainted by cheating, his genetic material is not part of "his" daughter. Congratulations Cuckold, all thanks to your dear wife! How simplistic to think "Marriage Counseling" can help fixing a marriage with a situation like this. I don't buy it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
a great idea that doesn't work in the real world

Suing the sperm donor for all those years of back child support sounds like a really good idea, but it is one of the things you can't sue for.

Startling to find that there are actually things you can't sue for in America.

I suspect it is not allowed because of the chilling effect it would have on the divorce industry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Few Thoughts

In my tiny rural community at least a half dozen men found out they were not the biological father to children that only the blissfully ignorant financially responsible "daddy" thought was his.

The financially supportive parent, by law in many states, cannot walk away from court ordered child support for children that are not his.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
not the usual Slirpuff fare.

This was too short, lacked any explanation about

the paternity, and had no resolution nor retribution

per se. As a reader, I feel cheated somewhat...

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

If nothing else, it shows the reader what can happen. A situation the reader may find himself in.

To the commenters. That is the reason I will never vote for a female judge, or political position. Where do you think those laws come from? Equal rights, until it's their turn to get the shitty end of the stick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SIGH

He should be happy that she's geting action on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a flash story from Slirpuff?!?!

I always stop to read your work, and invariably enjoy it.

True this time, too, though I confess wanting more of the story told.

Thanks for sharing and keep the stories coming!

RA

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Wimp

He's a dumb Wimp . A Cuckold and a loser . Yes Holly is still his daughter . But the Slut should not be his wife . As for the lover . Taken out on a boat . A bucket of burley tipped into the water . Then when the sharks in an eating frenzy start appearing throw his live body overboard and enjoy the screams of Agony while they last . You could even record it and make the slut listen to it .

Dubby49Dubby49over 6 years ago
Blood groups

Nowhere is the wife's blood group mentioned. If she is B or AB the child could be B.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Tough situation fo the husband author does not explain the affair how long how involved etc. nor did he explain how the bio father’s involved would be. So it is hard to decide what the husband should do. He was married to her for 24 years and years and it happened almost 19 years ago. Was it still on going when did it end etc. to many unanswered questions. Needs a second chapter. Good concept however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Short, depressing, disappointing. Much like Slirpussy in the sack before he laps up cum like the cuck cunt he is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck no.

Wife knew. Wife's lover knew. Secret kept for 19 years at husbands expense.

Divorce the bitch. Find the lover and cause him necessary pain.

No Reconcilation. She lied. LIED for 19 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
feels...

Like writer got bored with his own story and just wrote oops big mistake...oh well

Doesn't matter affair was 19 years ago...to find out a child you raised isn't yours would be devastating.

That wife and lover knew would be ultimate betrayal

No real reason to stay...take your time...and be looking for next love. Certainly he has been given all the free passes he wants until filing for divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sorry you didnt end this short story, nor did he seek reimbursement for child care

wife knew, boss knew, time for suing sperm donor and suing the company they worked for, and divorcing his cheating wife, time lost doesnt matter she was never really his wife after the cheating

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

19 year of a lie! A life stolen by his wife and all you do is going to counseling?? People make mistakes but that was a 19 year ongoing mistake!! Whom will he ever trust again?? That liar of a wife?? You have to be real insane if thats your belief !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Longer The Lie Goes On

The easier it is to walk away. My son will be 30 this month. But if I were to find out he wasn't my son, yes, I could walk away from him and his mother. My wife verbally condemned a man who walked away from his wife and 8 year old daughter when he found out the. child wasn't his and the affair was approaching 10 years. That's when. I told her right in front of my son that if I ever found out my son had been fathered by another man, I could just as easily walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of an abbreviated ending

Doesn't feel like one of your stories with such an open ended finish.

Dubby49Dubby49almost 6 years ago
Blood groups and genetics

"Mr. Kent, your blood type is A and Holly's is B. I'm sorry, but there is no way that she could be your biological daughter."

What sort of a doctor is this? If the father is A and the mother is B or AB, the child could well be B.

BrewtooBrewtooalmost 6 years ago
In a Hurry

You must have been in a hurry to get this out there - it's not up to your usual standards - lots of loose ends and no explanations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A 1, because this wasn't even close to finished, did you fall asleep at the keyboard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just because they went to counseling

Doesn't mean they stayed married. No man that has been lied to and cheated on for that long a period of time stays married. And he sure as hell sues the biological Father. Incomplete story completely ruined by the non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Know

If his wife's boss knows he got her pregnant,then he should come up with the child maintainance total of all the years that are due.What happened to Rick's marriage,counselling doesn't make wrongs right.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Not one of your better offerings

Slirpuff

I had no probs with your plot development or your well drawn characters. I felt, as others have mentioned, that your ending was very much a rushed job and left a lot of questions that were not answered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Were you sleeping in ALL of your English classes

Your stories are mostly interesting with some unique plots, but your grammar and word usage is deplorable. "Your" doesn't mean "you are", for example.

I also agree that some of your stories just kind of end without any real thought to what might be a plausible ending.

But I admire you efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"They separated.....but ended up in counseling"

And did they get divorced? Did he sue Paul for back child support? Did he tell Paul's wife? Did he tell Jan's parents they raised a slut? Did he ask if Paul was her only lover? Too many unanswered questions for this to be a good or even mediocre story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awwww Slirpuff....you're such a wonderful author, and you just shit the bed with that ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nope

it was well written till the end.

she lied to him for many years. he RAISED someone elses child under a lie.

that's not a mistake. that's a decision. she made a few decisions in fact. to cheat on her husband, to knowingly conceive with her lover, and day by day, hour after hour not tell her husband.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Cheating is never a "Mistake"!

A mistake is picking up Ardene pate when you were asked to bring Brussels!

A woman doesn't fuck her boss thinking it's her husband!

The result in this case should be:

A/ Get the lawyer working. Back child support, mental distress etc. Company for sexual harassment & failure to enforce fraternisation policy.

B/ Contact his family and spoil his marriage.

It's called Justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m Stunned

You’re one of my favorite authors and this was just horrible. I think the lack of effort to come up with any sense of story beyond the groundwork is what’s so bothersome. A true phoned in piece that would have been better left unsubmitted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous