I'll Be Home for Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'm guessing 'your own fun' hasn't quite been planned out yet," Allison said. "Playing by ear? Or, cunt?"

Tabitha nodded. "Something like that."

"Hey, sounds great. Except..."

Allison's eyes narrowed. "...maybe I want to have my own fun, too."

Tabitha picked up the huskiness in Allison's voice.

"That part Jess and I haven't worked out," Tabitha said. "Sharing, sharing me, we haven't discussed. That's her call to make, not mine."

Allison stood. "Faithfulness. I like that. This house could definitely use some!"

Tabitha watched Allison as she walked toward the door.

The cousin stopped before she left.

"Although...your lover's already involved in a full-on Fuck-A-Thon. You ought to consider talking to her about joining in."

Allison blew Tabitha a kiss and departed.

SUNDAY, MAY 5.

The alarm clock read 8:30.

Jess smirked.

As Tabitha's form rose and fell, Jess grasped the Butterfly's controller. She powered it on at the lowest setting.

Tabitha jumped and yelped. Then she smiled.

"Is that all I get?" she asked in a barely-awake voice.

Jess kissed her lover's ear. "This is an interrogation."

"Oh? And what have I...ooh...done wrong, Agent Jess?" Tabitha wondered, pushing herself closer, the redhead's tits mashing against her bare back.

"Just answer a few questions. Be an honest girl and you get treated nice."

Tabitha writhed, getting warmer and hornier. "I'll be as forth, coming, as I can."

"First question: did you watch my little show last night?"

"I think you can take a sniff of the closet and find your answer, ma'am."

"Is that a yes?"

Tabitha's breathing picked up. "Y-yes."

Jess bumped the Butterfly slightly higher. Tabitha moaned in reaction to the increased effect on her clit. She ground her ass into Jess' freshly shaved cunt.

"Question two: did you enjoy it?"

"A-again, I might have, stained the c-closet."

"Is that a yes or a no, Tabby Cat?"

"Yes. Yes!"

Jess' own forward motions took advantage of Tabitha's grinding. Jess clasped Tabitha's tits and rolled her stiff nipples around.

"Did it make you jealous?"

"Is that, question, t-three?"

"Yes or no?"

"I didn't, get my...oh, shit!"

Jess cuddled Tabby as she came.

Tabby spun around. Her dark hair was plastered to her forehead. She leered hungrily, but not for breakfast.

"It was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my goddamned life," Tabitha rasped.

Jess engulfed Tabitha's mouth with a deep kiss, and the Butterfly went to full power. Tabby screamed. She violated her Ginger Snap's mouth. The vibrator made a muffled buzz beneath the girls' frantic and noisy lovemaking, sending lighting bolts from Tabitha's clit to all her pleasure nodes. The Butterfly made her insatiable. With every kiss and touch and feel she grew hotter, crazier.

"Where's Willy Wollop?" Tabby exhaled.

"Under my bed," Jess replied. She kissed her lover, using her thumb to push the Butterfly against Tabitha's clit.

The Butterfly had energized her stronger than the most potent morning coffee, and she was fast approaching a cum unlike any she'd ever experienced.

"I want you. To fuck me. With. Willy. Wollop. Right now. Please. Please!"

Caught up in the fury, Jess could barely pry herself away from her partner to retrieve the RealisticCock. Whenever she made an effort to move she found herself kissing and wrestling with Tabitha.

"I almost got it...hang on, Tabby Cat..."

Tabitha was suckling on Jess' neck.

Jess reached. "Almost..."

A sound alerted them.

It was a moan and a thump, coming from the closet. They stopped making love to listen; the only noise was the Butterfly's persistent buzz and Tabitha's respiration.

"Who's in the closet?" Tabitha whispered.

"Come on out," Jess called. "It's you, isn't it, Allison?"

The closet opened and out strided a stark naked Allison. Allison's puffy, pierced, areolae, shorn cunt and clit ring were all exposed. Her curly brown hair was a hellish mess.

Tabitha bundled herself in the sheets.

"You two, are, something else," Allison struggled.

"Why were you hiding in the closet?" Jess demanded.

"Jess...Ginger Snap..." Tabitha pleaded.

Jess suddenly remembered to switch off the Butterfly.

Allison rose to full height, emphasizing her figure, pushing out her plump tits. "I'd say this is a case of two wrongs make a right, wouldn't you say? I busted your little friend here after she rushed out of Aunt Adrian's closet last night. It turns out you two planned this. Gotta say, Lil J, you know how to pick em."

"What do you mean?" Jess asked.

"I wanted a taste of your Tabitha for myself, but it turns out she's totally devoted to you, Lil J. It also turns out I hate being rejected, so I decided to grab myself an early seat, wait for your own show to start. And what a show!"

Tabitha clung to her modesty under the thin sheets. Jess was angered that Allison had pulled this stunt, but also stung with guilt.

"You're a psychology major, right Tabitha?" Allison asked.

Tabitha, blushing, nodded.

"If you were in a therapy session, would you call this setup a little, I dunno, unbalanced? A bit unfair? Lil J here gets to have all the fun while you sit on the sidelines."

"I wasn't thinking like that," Tabitha replied. "We just haven't talked through it."

"Allison's got a point," Jess admitted. "I mean, Tabitha's obviously fine sharing me, with, everybody here. If I hold her back, it's completely unfair, isn't it? Not that, I have a problem sharing her."

"Completely unfair," Allison agreed. "The way I see it, Lil J, this relationship's gotta be open on both ends or none at all. Maybe it's time you had this talk."

Jess shrugged. "Tabby Cat, you said I could play if you could have your own fun. Do you want to join in?"

"As long as you're comfortable," Tabitha replied.

"Oh, I'm comfortable," Jess said honestly.

"Hardly," Allison said with a grin. "Not with headlights that fucking hard. Oh, and speaking of which..."

Tabitha's own points poked through the material. Her face turned a new shade of red.

"How about we start slow?" Allison suggested. "Tabitha—Tabby Cat—did Lil J tell you how she got initiated into this whole, configuration of ours?"

Tabitha shook her head.

"I started her," Allison recalled. "Poor Lil J was running scared of her feelings and her big cousin Allison ran to the rescue. I'd be honored to play that role again. Tell you what. Why don't you show me what you're hiding under there?"

"Y-you mean my tits?" Tabitha asked sheepishly.

"I mean all of it. I want to see the body my cousin gets to enjoy every minute that she's not studying."

"You just saw it," Jess pointed out, "while you were hiding."

"Not up close, I didn't. So how about it, Tabby?"

Tabitha looked to Jess for reassurance.

Jess gave a nod.

Tabitha slowly lowered the sheet.

Allison drew in a long breath. "Perfect tits. Perfect titties. Mmm, I love it. And you're not cheap on your tanning, are you?"

Tabitha, more encouraged, dropped the remainder of her modesty. Allison rubbed her pierced bud at the sight of Tabitha's pussy.

"Now," Allison gasped. "Who or what exactly is Willy—"

"—breakfast everybody!" Adrian called from the dining room.

Allison looked toward the closed door.

Something sinful crossed her mind.

"Would you girls excuse me a second? I'm gonna have a quick word with Aunt Adrian."

Allison shut the door. The fact that she failed to find even panties was not lost on Jess or Tabitha.

"What's she up to?" Tabitha asked.

"I'm not sure," Jess replied. "But I have an idea."

****

A few minutes later, Allison opened the door again. She was still nude.

She ushered them out. "We're ready for you."

One look at Allison and Tabitha knew what was up. She took Jess by the hand.

Out in the dining room, Adrian was setting plates at the table. Her symmetrical and shapely tits, in sync with her flat, toned stomach, looked delectable under the overhead lamp.

Jess took a seat. Allison pulled one out for Tabitha.

"Welcome to Naked Breakfast," Allison beamed. "At the end of the table is our lovely and bare-assed host, Aunt Adrian. Aunt Adrian, take a bow."

She did, with a smile.

Allison plopped into a seat. Her tits jiggled as she landed.

"What's on the menu this morning, Aunt Adrian?"

"Eggs, bacon, toast, and grits," Adrian replied. "Tabitha, I hope you like your eggs scrambled. I should have asked first."

Tabitha comprehended the sight before her. There had never been a Naked Breakfast at her house. If the Butterfly had woken her up, this buffet of tits and pussies had her at peak energy.

"It's fine," Tabitha replied. "Thank you."

"Pepper, salt and butter are on the table," Adrian pointed out. "And there's plenty for everybody so don't hesitate to go for seconds."

Adrian sat across from Tabitha, who found the woman even sexier up close. She couldn't keep her eyes off those red tips. Thoughts of sucking them came and went.

"So, Tabitha, I guess the preliminaries are over with," Adrian said. "You know about this family. You know what we get up to."

Tabitha bit a piece of bacon. "I do."

"Allison tells me you got a front-row seat last night too."

Tabitha shot Allison an angry glare.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Adrian assured Tabitha as they continued eating. "Maybe that was good for you, seeing it up close instead of wondering what's happening behind closed doors. One thing to keep in mind: next time, all you need to do is ask."

Adrian winked.

"But did you enjoy the show?" Allison asked. It was a rhetorical question, of course. She'd learned that when she was hiding in Jess' room.

It was easy admitting it to Jess, but when presented with the same question in front of Adrian and Allison, a lump caught in Tabitha's throat.

"It's okay, sweetie," Adrian assured her. "Believe me, none of us are in a position to judge."

Despite the strange circumstances of Naked Breakfast, Tabitha smiled. "I had fun."

"She's very faithful," Allison said. "She resisted a come-on from me. And I pride myself on my skills."

After what almost happened a short while ago, Tabitha wasn't sure she'd able to resist anymore, especially now that she had Jess' blessing. Tabby couldn't stop staring at those beautiful puffies; the piercings made them more alluring.

"Well Tabitha, you seem comfortable with what's happening here," Adrian said. "And faithfulness is an admirable virtue. We don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you don't want. If you just want to be a viewer, that's fine. And if you don't want to see anything else, that's fine too!"

"Oh, it will take much pushing to get her into the action," Allison slyly remarked.

"That's not for you to decide," Adrian gently but firmly told her niece. "Tabitha is our guest. That doesn't obligate her to participate in anything."

"Except we've already surprised her with Naked Breakfast," Allison pointed out.

"Shut up, Allison," Jess retorted.

Allison stuck out her tongue.

Tabitha shrugged. "Whatever happens happens. I told Jess I wanted to have my own fun. And if I have her blessing, then..."

Jess squeezed Tabitha's hand under the table.

Allison grinned evilly. "Aunt Adrian, would you excuse me? I'm going to grab the thing in the kitchen."

Adrian smiled. "Of course, Allison."

Tabitha wondered what this 'thing' was. But before she ventured a guess, Allison's ass distracted her. It sported the sexiest barbwire tattoo. Tabitha's pussy ached as she watched Allison's cheeks sway. They were round, smooth, and even more bountiful than the woman's big tits. The tramp stamp was a perfect accent.

Adrian started collecting the empty plates. She stacked them in the center of the table and sat again.

"Tabitha, I've only known you a short while," Adrian said. "But I've realized something important. It's obvious, Tabitha, that you love my baby girl, and vice-versa. That warms my heart."

Tabitha was flattered, but wondered where this was going.

"And if you and Jess are that close," Adrian continued, "then I don't hesitate to call you part of this family. Since we're in agreement about boundaries, Allison and I...would like to welcome you."

Tabitha was intrigued. "Welcome?"

Allison returned from the kitchen.

Jess put a hand to her mouth. Tabitha's eyes bulged.

Cousin Allison had donned a whipped cream bikini. For bottoms she wore pink cake icing over her crotch. Her clit ring looked painted over.

Allison smiled and winked. "How about some dessert, Tabitha?"

"Holy, holy fuck," Tabitha gasped.

Swaying her hips, Allison steadily approached the girl. "Oh, yeah. I think your Tabitha's hungry, Lil J."

Jess' face flushed. She leaned in for a closer look. Just then, two motherly hands massaged her nubiles from behind.

Allison's sweetened crotch was right in front of Tabitha.

"I made this just for you," Allison said huskily. "Go on. Eat up."

Tabitha slowly moved her face forward. She was more preoccupied with studying her meal than tasting it. But the more she refrained, the more worked up and turned on she became.

Adrian kissed Jess' neck, the weak spot, as mother's hands continued to mold daughter's tits.

Allison grabbed the back of Tabitha's head and shoved her face into the decorated cunt. Tabitha's senses overloaded. She smelled pussy and tasted a cocktail of icing and juices. She swirled her tongue against anything that was covered.

"Get on the table, baby doll," Tabitha overheard.

Jess lay on the dining room table. Adrian grabbed her daughter by the waist and pulled her to the edge. Jess spread her legs wide and Adrian dove into a dessert of her own. Jess went into hysterics, grabbing a tit, using the other hand to run through mom's red hair.

Tabitha cleared most of the icing. Only some remained on Allison's thighs. Her pierced clit and cunt lips had been uncovered, and during the eating frenzy her clit had hardened and swollen. Tabitha's face was a sticky mess.

"That's right," Allison beckoned. "Get it all. Clean me all up."

Tabitha greedily ate and swallowed the leftovers. Her tongue was bathing in juices, her taste buds overwhelmed with flavors. She squirmed in her seat as her own pussy ached, throbbed and leaked. Her tongue did a lewd dance across Allison's lips and clit. Allison pushed her in harder.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," Allison moaned. "Eat it all up. Make me fucking cum."

"That's it baby," Tabitha heard Adrian encourage. "Cum for your mama. Cum for mommy. Do it."

Jess' breathing rose to a crescendo of screams.

"Mrmph!"

"Fuck yeah!" Jess bellowed.

"Mmm!"

Allison cried out in pleasure and kept Tabitha's head in place. Tabitha tasted and smelled the results of her skills.

Allison turned Tabitha's soaked, sloppy face toward hers. "Now it's your turn. I'll show you what that Butterfly can't do."

Just then there were three loud knocks at the door. Adrian jumped up, retracting three fingers from her daughter's cunt.

"Oh shit. It's Uncle Harry."

Jess and Adrian scrambled in different directions. Tabitha, confused, followed suit.

Allison casually sat in a chair, her neck and tits reddened.

"What's the big rush? He knows what's going on. Why hide it?"

"Allison!" Adrian snapped.

"Alright, alright," Allison gave in.

MONDAY, MAY 7.

"A-7," Jess called out.

"There goes my Battleship," Tabitha declared. "Jess wins the war."

Tabitha put down the final peg that sealed her fate.

"You know, this isn't how I'd play Battleship," Allison commented.

"Right, because you'd just play it as Strip Battleship," Jess quipped.

"Maybe," Allison agreed. "But I meant if it was me playing this game and she called out A-7, I'd just say 'miss.'"

"You would cheat?" Tabitha asked.

"This game is so easy to cheat in that I couldn't resist," Allison admitted.

The door opened and in walked Uncle Harry. He set an empty beer on the coffee table.

"What are you ladies up to?" he asked.

"Battleship," Jess replied. "And I won."

Harry grinned. "Did you cheat?"

"Of course not," Jess said.

"Uh huh. Jess, is your mom's bathroom occupied?"

"Don't think so. Mom's typing."

"That's good then."

Harry headed that way.

"Ugh, I feel gross," Jess remarked. "I need a shower."

Tabitha barely heard her. She was watching Harry.

Jess left the room. Allison manned the TV remote.

Tabitha got up. She crept behind Harry, being careful not to alert him. She closed the door behind her and waited for him to exit the bathroom.

When he did, he was surprised to see her there.

"Uh, no offense, but I don't want anything from you," Harry stated.

"I don't either," she said. "Except to talk."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Talk?"

"Yeah," Tabitha replied. "Therapy. I'm practicing for the future."

Harry took a seat on the bed, looking awkward. "Um, right. Not sure there's much to talk about, though."

"Really? I've noticed you looking down these last few days."

She considered, then followed with, "you know what goes on around here, don't you?"

"I've known for years," Harry said plainly.

"How does that make you feel?" Tabitha asked.

Harry chuckled. "Are you serious?"

"Very."

Harry cleared his throat. His eyes were reflective.

"Ask me that question and I'll have a different answer for every day," he explained. "When I married Brenda, I went in well-aware she was screwing her own sister. I accepted that. I accepted it less when I'd learned they'd had a history with their own mother. Then I learned how far back this goes."

He sighed. "And every day since has been blue skies or gray. Jess tell you the reason for all this?"

Tabitha nodded. "It's an inherited genetic attraction."

"In the women," Harry added. "Never the men. You never hear about fathers screwing daughters. Brothers screwing sisters. Just women."

Tabitha noticed defeat in his eyes. There was a question she wanted to ask, but not directly.

"Harry, the incest. Has it caused all these divorces?"

"Hardly," Harry half-smiled. "These women just have a bad habit of marrying dummies. I don't think Bobby ever found out about Allison before he went running. Lucky bastard."

"Okay, so to use your terms, is this a blue sky day or an overcast day?"

"It's hard to tell anymore," Harry answered. "Some days I wake up happy. Other days I wonder if this is all just some crazy dream that won't stop. I'm half-stuck between hating it and accepting it. I push it down and I deal. Then Brenda comes home, and without her saying anything I know she and her sister have been all over my daughter. Our daughter. Our offspring. Allison. God, Allison..."

Harry looked at Tabitha with a tired expression. "You mentioned divorces? I've been thinking. Maybe it's time to punch out."

There was Tabitha's answer.

"Divorce Brenda, you mean?"

"Yeah," Harry clarified with no enthusiasm.

"Have you brought this to her attention?" Tabitha asked.

Harry shook his head. "Not yet. But I'm getting there. Can you blame me? I mean...how do you feel about all this?"

Tabitha was a bit surprised. She wasn't expecting this therapy session to reverse itself.

"Me?"

"No, Jess' other friend she brought in the middle of this."

"Surprisingly, not as bad as I thought," Tabitha answered honestly.

Harry stood headed toward the door.

"Should've known," he muttered.

Tabitha put her hands up. "Wait, wait, hold on."

Harry stopped. "Why should I?"