I'll Do Anything for "Him" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

Just as I was getting comfortable in my seat, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder from behind. As I turned around I felt my face stretching out in a wide grin as I beheld the contents of Susan's, now to me, beautiful face. She looked absolutely stunning in the dress she was wearing (it rivaled in sex appeal the dress that I was wearing as it showed off her well-formed breasts). After introducing our dates, we settled in to watch the stage performance.

Just before the play began, I scanned the audience and notice every female in attendance (regardless of their age) were attractive and was wearing a somewhat revealing dress.

The play had an interesting plot. It started out with this couple (in their mid-twenties) meeting for the first time. There was an immediate attraction between the two. She was a very conservative individual while he was not. The story line was about how he lead her into a life of sexual liberation (mannerism, dress, and sexual behavior).

As the play progressed and the scenes got hotter and hotter, I felt "Him" untying one by one the ties in the slit of my dress until the slit was completely open. Everyone sitting to "His" left, if they looked, could get a partial view of my clean-shaven pussy. I was embarrassed by this but if "He" wanted people to see my pussy I was ok with it.

At the mid play intermission, everyone was invited to adjourn to the dining area where a bountiful array of finger foods was laid out for the guests. There we were joined by Susan and her date. The first thing I noted about Susan was that her dress had a zipper that ran from the top of her cleavage to the waist of her dress. That zipper had been undone down to the waist thus offering significant glimpses of her well-formed breasts. I then looked around the room and realized that all the women dresses had been undone to some extent such that at the right angle, the dresses offered partial views of their breasts, rear, or (as in my case) vaginal area.

The four of us had a great conversation during the intermission. Just before the intermission ended, Susan had invited us all to an evening at her home tomorrow night. "He" stated that he could come but would have to leave by 10:00pm in order to make his "red-eye" flight home. Since I did not fly out until late Sunday morning, "He and I agreed to arrive at Susan's home separately, so I could if I wanted to, stay later at Susan's home.

The final scene of the play had the two main characters consummating their romance with a live sexual coupling on stage. Either she was a great actress, or she had a climax at the end of that scene. They took their final bow fully nude and I could have sworn that I saw cum leaking down her leg.

I invited "Him" back to my room to spend the night with me. I was so aroused from the final scene of the play that it took several hours of sex between us before "He" was able to satisfy my sexual needs. I passed out from my last orgasm. I awoke the next morning once again finding myself along in bed reading a note from "Him" stating that he would meet me tonight at Susan's.

About an hour and a half later, after a relaxing and thorough cleaning of my body, I dressed myself preparing to leave the room to get some food to re-energize myself. From being sexually excited during the play, the drive to the hotel, and "Him sexually ravaging my body in every possible manner during the night and early hours of the morning, I had totally expended every ounce of energy my body had possessed. Just as I had placed my hand of the room's door knob, the room phone rang.

"Hello Sally, this is Susan. I was wondering if you would like to join me for lunch?"

"Hi Susan. That is a wonderful idea. Where would you like to go for lunch?"

"I have only an hour for lunch and I want to spend as much time together as possible so that we can get to know each other a little better. Therefore, if you do not mind, I can come to your room and we can have lunch from room service."

"That is a great idea. While I wait for you to come to my room, if you tell me what you would like to eat, I can make the call to room service."

Susan then responded, "I have a better idea. Open the door to your room."

She then hung up her phone. So, I went and open the door. There was Susan with a waiter from room service who had a tray of food all prepared for us. I step aside and let them in. The waiter arranged to food on the room's desk and then immediately left the room. Susan then came up to me and gave me the gentlest embrace, as if she was afraid I was fragile and would break. We sat next to each other at the desk and started eating the wonderful meal that Susan had ordered. During the next 45 minutes, we girl talked about everything from our backgrounds, boyfriends, and about last night experience at the mansion. I found out that Susan is the niece of the hotel owner who was also the chairman of the board for the company that "He" presently works for. That is how she got her invitation to the play. I also was informed by Susan that was not her first time attending one of her uncles' special plays.

All too soon, it was time for Susan to return to work. I walked her to the door. She turned and embraced me. She gently touched my face with her hand, stroking the side of my face, then circling my lips. She then moved forward as if to kiss me. Instead, she bit the tip of my nose. No one had ever done that to me. In respond, I leaned forward and bit her nose. As I was returning the bite, I took my hand and stroked the outside of her face. I then broke our embrace and said I would see her tonight. Susan requested that I arrive an hour early, so we can have some more time together before our boyfriends arrive. Thinking that was a great idea, I eagerly agreed.

I did arrive at Susan's an hour early. It is amazing how time flies when people are enjoying being engaged with each other. We heard a knock on Susan's front door. We realized that it was either Susan's boyfriend or "Him". If it was "Him" we figured he could wait a minute or two for her boyfriend to arrive since he did have a key to Susan's home. We were too interested in what we were doing to bother opening the door. The boyfriend and "Him" had arrived together and did let themselves in. What they found when entering the front room caught them off guard. There on living room rug were Susan and I nakedly entwined in a classic "69" with me on top. Our faces were buried in each other pussies causing us to moan through a number of climaxes.

After watching and encouraging us for a few minutes, they got over the shocked of finding us involved and decided to get in on our act. They removed their clothes, came up to us with the intention of separating us and having their way with our bodies. Not that that was not a good idea and normally something we probably both would have been ok with it. However, Susan and my reaction were to hold onto each other as our lives depended upon it. The exquisite taste of our pussy juices and the pleasure getting each other off was too great for us to stop.

Giving up trying to separate us, "He" got behind me and drove his penis straight into my upwardly pointing naked pussy. "He" pounded me until he expended himself deep inside of me. As "He" disengaged from my body, his semen leaked down from my pussy straight into Susan's open mouth. Not to be left out, Susan's boyfriend with the help of "Him" rolled I and Susan over until Susan was now on top of me. Her boyfriend then entered Susan giving her the same type of fucking that "He" had given me. As he withdrew, I open my mouth to capture his leaking cum.

A minute after Susan's boyfriend had finished, Susan collapsed onto my body. We were both exhausted from all the orgasms we had given each other and the ones we just experience from the fucking by our boyfriends. The boyfriends pulled Susan off my body and laid her next to me. Too weak to move or get up, Susan extended her hand toward me. I reached over with my hand and we held hands lying on the rug for the rest of the evening activity. That activity consisted of the boyfriends alternating fucking the two of us. As soon as they pulled out of us and we relaxed our legs, they would exchange places, pull our legs back and apart and enter us again to once more deposit their cum in our eagerly awaiting cum full pussies.

That went on for a good hour and a half. Finally, they could not get it up any more. The boyfriends, at our request, carried our exhausted bodies into Susan's master bedroom bathroom. After preparing the tube for us, they put us into the bath, so we could wash our cum fill bodies

"He" had to leave to catch his plane. Susan's boyfriend decided to also leave. They thank us for a great evening of sexual fun and adventure as they saw themselves out of Susan's home leaving Susan and I alone in the tube.

I spent a quite night holding Susan as we slept in her very comfortable bed until morning. Susan drove me to my hotel in time for me to pack, check out and make an unhurried trip to the airport.

After I boarded the plane and settled into my seat in business class, I began re-living the experiences of last night in my mind. I wanted to see how I felt about my and "His" actions and what I was feeling about Susan. I felt the best way to accomplish this was to relive the events in the exact order in which they occurred. So, this is how I remember the details of last night along with my reactions to things as they occurred:

I arrived at Susan's house after a half hour taxi ride. She greeted me at the door with a hug and that playful bite of the tip of my nose. The biting of my nose's tip is an unusual experience. Both times that she did it, I was surprised by it. It is, if taken in stride, somewhat of a pleasant experience. It didn't hurt but it sure catches your attention.

Susan asked me to follow her into her kitchen. There she offered me my choice of drink (wine, soda, or water). I picked water as I had consumed more than my share of wine over the last day and half. Susan also decided on water. This is somewhat significant because our subsequent actions throughout the night cannot be excuse or blamed on our being under the influence of drinking alcoholic beverages.

From the kitchen, I followed Susan into her home's living room. As I did so, I was evaluating Susan's body. She has a plain figure, just slightly heavy with more curves than on a body that one would consider beautifully fit (except for her exceptional breasts which are her best feature). The same could be said about her facial features, cute by not really beautiful.

We sat on a couch sitting next to each other. We again started girl talking. The more time I spent in her presents, the more I became affected by this "magnetic personality" that she has. It is hard to explain, but the more I was with her, the more I wanted to be with her and that made her more physically attractive to me. After 10 minutes of talking I could no longer resist the urge to touch her. I reached out and stroked her face. She stopped talking when I touched her. She just sat there looking me in the eyes as I touched her.

Embolden by her acceptance of my touching her face, I moved my hands to her left breast and softly stroke it. Again, she sat there looking at me as I unbutton her shirt and reached into her bra and fondled her breast. This was all new to me. I had never sexually touch another woman.

After a minute of total enjoyment from handling Susan's breast, (I never imagine how good it would feel to touch another woman's breast), Susan stood up and facing directly in front of me. She just stood there looking into my eyes drawing me into her. I put my hands on her hips and turned her around so her back was to me. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down to her feet. I marveled at how much I desired her body, not because of its fine shape but something was just drawing me to her. I lowered her panties and her slightly round rear was now directly in front of my face. All I could thing about was having my face in between her butt cheeks with my tongue seeking her pussy and anus. So, I did so, I push my face into her rear. There, for the first time I inhaled the aroma of an excited female. My vagina spasmed and I felt wet down there.

I got up and turned her to face me. I removed her shirt, reached around her back, unclasped her bra and pulled it off her. It was an experience watching her exceptional breasts fall and bounce back up when she no longer had the support of her bra. Again, she just stood there and looked me in the eyes.

As she continued standing there looking at me, I quickly removed my clothes. Susan had this beautiful rug in front of her couch. Speaking for the first time since I started touching her, I said, "Lie down on the rug." She complied still looking up straight into my eyes. I stood over her prone body looking down at its womanly beauty (face, breasts, hips, tightly trimmed vagina, thighs, caves and feet). I thought, no wonder men love women's bodies!

I knelt next to the side of her chest with my face pointed toward that junction between her legs. My eyes were drawn to her protruding clit, which had completely escape its hood. I lowered my face and touched her clit with my tongue. I came and discharge liquids from my vagina. Susan seeing that, grab my thighs and pulled my body toward her face. Understanding what she wanted, I raised myself up and straddled her face, lowering my pussy to her lips and then lower my upper body bring my face onto her pussy. We were now in a "69" position giving and receiving pleasure from each other.

We were still in that position when the guys let themselves in to the house and found us in the living room.

I next felt hands on my hips trying to pull me off Susan. I resisted that with all my strength, I was not going to let go! I realized that with my head buried in Susan's pussy, my pussy was up in the air (with Susan attached it eating me). I then craved a penis in my pussy. So, I wiggled my ass in manner invited it to be invaded. "He" must have gotten my intent, for a minute later I felt his wonderful penis entering me. Susan was a trooper, for she continued her assault of my vagina as it was being, quite forcibly, penetrated by "Him". Every time he pounded into me it forced my tongue dipper into Susan which then stimulated her to lick my pussy with more vigor. A few minutes later, "He" came, filling my vagina with "His" cum. I experience a super climax resulting from "His" coming and the sucking on my vagina by Susan. That was a total sensory overload!

"He" pulled out of me which resulted in his cum flowing from my vagina. Susan quickly began eating it as it came out of me. I felt jealous of her at that moment, she was eating "His" cum, cum that rightfully belonged to me. So, when the guys said for us to roll over so that Susan would be on top and her boyfriend could fuck her, I felt it was my turn to be able to eat some cum. That is exactly what I did when her boyfriend's cum came leaking out of her! (Talk about being petty on my part).

It was after I had finished cleaning out Susan pussy, that the guys pulled Susan off me and laid her on the rug next to me. At that point, Susan and I were physically spent. All we could do was to reach out to each other and hold hands.

Holding hands, Susan and I just watched (and came repeatedly) as the guys alternated fucking us. I was trying to come to grips with the fact that a man that I had not given permission to was fucking me. I let it happen because "He" wanted me to do it. And there was the fact that I could have tried to stop it but something inside of me wanted it as much or even more than "He" did. At that moment, I would have let a group of men gangbang me, it felt that good. (Susan later made the same comment to me how at that moment she was obsessed with wanting to be fuck by whomever was there).

After the guys had finished with us, I asked them to prepare a bath and to put Susan and I in the tube together. They did that.

"He" checked the time and realized that he had just enough time to leave and make his flight. We kissed and "He" rushed out of Susan's home.

Susan's boyfriend seeing how contented we were holding each other in the bath tub, came up to Susan, fondled her breast, kiss her and stated that he was leaving so we could spend the rest of the evening together. What a nice guy!

After recovering some energy, Susan and I made sure to remove from each other's body all the cum that had been deposited by the guys. We also made sure that our pussies were thoroughly clean (that took a while since we were using our hands, fingers and tongues to do the cleaning, which resulted in each of us climaxing each time this "cleaning method" was employed). We dried each other off and then went to bed. I held Susan in a spooning position as we laid silently in bed waiting for exhaustion to overwhelm us.

As I held Susan tenderly stroking her breasts and occasionally her pussy, I was thinking about how Susan went from this assertive in control concierge of a woman to this submissive woman I was now holding in her bed. I gently asked her about this change in her personality. She responded, that she was wondering about that herself. She then turned so that we were face to face and said, "Sally I am, always have been and always will be a very assertive person. But when I look into your eyes I am totally lost and want only to please you. As I look at you now, that desire to please you is so strong within me. You are the only one who can do that to me. You are so beautiful in body and personality. Being with you, your beauty envelops me and draws me to you."

I saw that Susan was totally serious. I did not know what to say in response. So, I just said, "Turn over and go sleep my pet." She did turn over and almost immediately went to sleep.

When she dropped me off at the airport, I did not need to tell her that after we embraced, that she must return to her normal self. We embrace, bit each other on the nose and in parting, I saw Susan returning to her normal assertive self.

I spent the rest of the flight home trying to figure out my feelings for "Him", what the future holds for us, and what I should do about Susan.

I had promised Susan that I would call and see her again soon. All kind of interesting and weird thoughts went through my mind about having such an assertive person be so submissive to me. What kind of effect is that going to have on my life going forward, especially since I am incapable of saying no to anything that "He" wants.

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers
12