I'll Show You Boring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was about to put the finishing touches on the two bowls of cereal I prepared, I thought it would be best to wait on the milk until mom was out of bed. Speaking of, I should probably go and check on her.

As I neared her room, I could hear mom talking to someone on the phone. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying, but I felt better just knowing she had it in her to get out of bed at all. I decided to head back in the kitchen and wait on her. After a few more minutes, I heard the shower in her room kick on and thought about how convenient it was that you didn't have to keep cereal warm.

Mom finally made her way into the kitchen, and you could definitely see the previous night still apparent on her face. I don't mean to say she looked bad to the eyes, just that she looked pretty drained of both energy and joy. In fact, and I say this only as a loving son, I don't think it's possible for my mother to look anything less than beautiful.

She is a bit above average height for a woman, about 5 foot 6, and maybe 120ish pounds. Her straight, deep-red hair went just below her shoulders, and her eyes were so green, you would swear they were colored contacts. Even though she was going on 36, she looked more like a fit 25 year old with near flawless, pale skin. She was looking comfy in her oversized shirt and sweatpants.

"Morning, mom." I hopped up and gave her a hug, which she half heartedly returned.

"Morning, son."

"I made you breakfast. C'mon and sit down. I'll warm up your coffee."

"Oh, Cocoa Pebbles. Lucas... you shouldn't have," she said, taking her seat.

"Oh, it was nothing really," I replied as I started pouring the milk. "I just remembered how much you like chocolate and put two and two together. I almost went with the Trix, but you know what they say about adults who eat Trix."

"What do they say?"

"It's frowned upon. Even more so if you're a rabbit... for some reason. The whole thing seems a bit whacky, but I'd hate to ruffle any feathers over it."

"...I see."

"Sorry, I'm just being stupid," I chuckled.

My whimsical tomfoolery didn't quite elicit the response I was going for. I'm not surprised she wasn't in a humorous mood, but it was worth a shot. I took a few massive bites of cereal, while she kind of just pushed hers around with the spoon. I figured maybe I would try changing the conversation to a more serious note.

"So, do you wanna talk about what the plan is? Like, what we should do next or anything. I mean, I understand if you'd rather not. I'm just wondering is all."

She let out a long sigh. "Well, I imagine a divorce is in the cards, but I really haven't thought too far ahead. I'm still trying to process it all, I guess. Calling work and asking for a couple weeks off is about as far as I've got. At least that'll give me some time to try and figure things out."

"Oh, awesome!" I said excitedly. "That's nice of them to let you take a two week vacation. At least you won't have to worry about running meetings and everything, along with having to deal with this."

"I never really take time off, so I didn't imagine it would be a problem. My boss was pretty sympathetic to the whole situation." Her eyes were starting to get misty now. "I don't think this will be a very enjoyable 'vacation', to be honest."

I kind of hung my head for a second. Now that I thought about it, maybe vacation wasn't quite the right word to use. We were both silent for a moment.

"Oh yeah, I got the glass cleaned up, but you'll likely still want to avoid that area when barefoot."

"Thanks for that. I guess I really lost it there, huh?"

"Hey, I don't blame you at all... but maybe you could've grabbed that candlestick instead," I smiled.

She forced a half-smile and things went silent again.

"I think I'm gonna go to my room and just mull things over for a bit," she finally stated despondently. She got up from the table and walked towards her room.

"Hey, what about your breakfast?" I called out. "I spent one or two minutes on that!"

Mom stopped and looked over her shoulder at me, obviously still not in the mood for humor. If I had to describe her look, I would call it "mildly irritated."

She let out a small sigh. "Thank you for breakfast Lucas. It was wonderful..." The next thing I heard was her bedroom door closing.

"I was just messin' with ya mom... again," I called out to a closed door. Man, I really need to learn to read the room.

I cleaned up the dishes and figured I needed to go ahead and finish studying for my history test. I wanted to get it out of the way and have the rest of my weekend schoolwork free.

*****

Success! I tossed my book over on top of my backpack in the corner. I was done with the last shred of anything school related, finally! I got up from my desk and let out a jaw splitting yawn. I realized I was feeling pretty damn drowsy. I guess that's what I get for not staying in bed an extra three hours like I normally do on weekends. A nap didn't sound half bad.

*****

When I started to come back around to the world of the living, I noticed there was little light coming through my window. I checked my phone and realized I had been out for almost six hours; that's one hell of a nap. I needed to get out of bed and salvage what was left of the evening. I got up, stretched out towards the ceiling with all I had, and started staggering towards my door with my eyes still pretty much closed.

"Aughhhh!" I let out a cry of pain as my body shut down and fell into a fetal position on the floor. "Ahh, shit..." In my sightless wandering, I had forcefully driven my ball sack right into the corner of my desk. "Fucking... desk. Fuck you dude."

I lay there for a few minutes, just trying to breath my way through it, until control of my body started to return to me. I slowly pulled myself back to my feet, went into the bathroom, and splashed some water on my face.

Why is there anything on the body that reacts this way to contact? I could see the old wizard in the sky: "I've bestowed upon you this set of nuts. They are of great import, so be sure to protect them. Don't worry about forgetting, for I have put in place quite the reminder."

What a nice guy...

I finally recovered enough to function normally again, so I slipped on some protective footwear and continued out to the living room.

I was walking through the living room when I looked up and noticed mom sitting at the kitchen table, staring right at me with a strange look. That's when my eyes drifted down towards my shorts, and I noticed I was subconsciously massaging out the lingering pain in balls. My hand shot to my side like it was spring-loaded. I looked back up at mom, and she had that look on her face until she turned her attention to her phone.

"Sorry, I uhh... kinda had a little run in with my desk... literally," I said as I moved into the kitchen.

When I got closer, I noticed the almost empty wine glass sitting to her right. I also noticed the half empty bottle on the kitchen counter. She was just staring at her phone with a far away look.

"What's up mom? Everything good?"

She shook her head and started crying softly. "Your father... sent me some messages. He's going to see a divorce lawyer."

"Oh... damn. Mom, I'm sorry." I moved over and gave her a quick kiss on the top of the head, hugging her against me. "I hate seeing you hurt like this."

"I knew it was coming. Hell, I wanted a divorce after everything that piece of shit revealed, but I guess this is making it all just... real. At least he said I can have the house. That's something, huh?" She was sobbing now. "All that time... so much time. What a fucking waste."

"I hear ya mom, but c'mon now, it wasn't all a waste. If you wouldn't have met dad, I wouldn't be here, and I'm badass."

-Crickets-

When will I learn? I swear I wasn't trying to be a dork with bad timing. I guess I just wasn't any good at this. But hey, I loved my mom, and that's all that mattered in the end.

"Look, I'm clearly not good at talking you through this stuff, but I think maybe we should try taking your mind off of all this... for tonight at least."

Still no response.

"I know you weren't feeling it last night, but let's order in some pizza and watch something hilarious. It will do you some good."

She pulled away and wiped her eyes on her sleeves. I moved over towards the chair across from her and propped myself on the back of it.

"Plus," I said as I gave a serious look, "we have no food here, and I'm not really feeling bologna sandwiches and sink water again."

She finally forced what was an attempt at smile. "Okay... We can do that, I guess."

*****

I started skimming through the various streaming services we were subscribed to. It's surprising how quickly you can watch through any half-way decent content on those things. You have to keep subscribing to different ones to find more shit to watch, and before you know it, you're paying out the ass for them all. I guess I would just have to rent something.

I finally found a comedy we hadn't seen yet and had received mostly good reviews. I started it up and paused it at about the same time the door bell rang; the pizza had arrived. I grabbed the door, grabbed the food, and then the delivery guy just kind of stood there, staring at me... expectantly.

"Oh yeah, I uh... I tipped online bro. So... we're good." I said as I gave him a thumbs up and a smile.

He cocked his head to the side a bit. Clearly, he had no faith in me. We stood there for a second, in a standoff of sorts, until his professional obligations took over.

"Well, I do really appreciate that," he said with a smirk. He started walking back towards his car and called over his shoulder. "Enjoy your food... bro." He slammed his door and peeled out of the driveway. I couldn't help but think he wasn't being sincere.

Okay, I'll be honest; I didn't tip the guy. I'm assuming he knew that as well, and we did live about thirty minutes from the place I ordered from. Mom had went into her room, for whatever reason, after we decided to get food. She didn't leave me her card, and I wanted to do something nice, so I decided to pay for it. The only problem with that is, I was broke as fuck; I barely had enough to cover it. I could promise this: Mr. Pizza Deliveryguy's sacrifice will not be forgotten.

I went to the kitchen to drop off the pizza and soda at the counter. I realized mom still hadn't reappeared from her room, and she had been in there for quite some time now.

"Mooom," I yelled out from the kitchen, "food's here."

No response.

I figured I should go check on her and make sure she didn't pass out from the wine before she could eat something.

I was just about to knock on her door when I heard it. It was faint, but it sure as hell sounded like mom was moaning. I moved my ear a little closer to the door. Yep, there was no doubt in my mind of what action was causing her reaction. I just stood there frozen, trying to will myself to move, but not wanting to walk away either. After a moment more of eavesdropping on her efforts, I started feeling something other than shock. I noticed my body starting to warm up and my face flushing; I was getting turned on.

Let me just say, I've always thought my mom was beautiful, you'd have to be blind not to see that, but I'd never actually had any kind of unhealthy thoughts about her. That pretty much went out the window as soon as a heard my beautiful mother masturbating. My mind quickly filled with the image of her lying on her bed, legs spread wide, while her fingertips rapidly circled her clit. Now, whether or not that was exactly how things were going in there, who knows, but that is scene my imagination conjured.

I knew I should just go watch the movie and leave mom to it, but I really wanted to spend some time with her. I know what you're thinking; it's not just because I was imagining her naked, at least not completely. I was also thinking about the fact that, besides a few bites of cereal, she'd probably only ingested alcohol all day. I just wanted to make sure she was getting the daily sustenance she required, that's all. So, before my dick got stiff enough to do it for me, I knocked on her door.

The moment I knocked, the sounds of pleasure coming from the other side stopped abruptly.

"Yeah?" she squeaked in surprise.

"The food's here, and I have the movie queued up and ready. Just waiting on you."

"Okay, I'll uhm... I'll be out in just a sec."

"Alright, I'll wait for you then."

I went back to the kitchen, plated some food, got some soda, and waited on the couch. I was feeling quite anxious for her arrival.

*****

I finally heard her bedroom door open and immediately felt my pulse quicken. I turned my body halfway, looking over the back of the couch towards the kitchen. Mom was just entering the room, wine in hand, but gone was the loose fitting comfort wear of earlier. In its place was a tight, gray tank top, and a pair of pink pajama shorts that definitely lived up to the name

When she turned her back to me to get another bottle of wine from the cabinet, my eyes immediately locked on to her ass, which I now noticed was fucking incredible. It was a perfect bubble butt, and sized just right for her frame. She turned back towards me to top off her glass at the counter, as well as present her tits, allowing me to give them the once-over. Her shirt was showing off a nice bit of cleavage and, at the risk of coming off totally biased, I must say mom had a great looking rack on her. They looked to be in the "C" range, and I wondered if they kept their perkiness out of a bra.

Like I said before, I had never paid too much attention to how attractive she was, nor had I ever scoped out her body so intently. I guess maybe I should've been alarmed at how quickly my mind had went to the gutter in regards to my own mother, but right now, I was just enjoying the view.

"About time you showed up. What kept you so long?" I questioned, trying hard to suppress a shit eating grin.

"Oh...well, I guess my eyes just closed on me for a bit. I blame the alcohol." She had a slightly guilty look on her face.

Mom grabbed her glass and started towards the living room. When she got a little closer I could see that her cheeks and chest were a shade of pink, her body still showing the signs of her quest for release. I wondered if she had been able to get there after I left her door, or if I had completely derailed her from the objective. I hoped that wasn't the case because that would be a pretty dick move. One thing I do know, is her flushed face made her look that much more fucking hot, and I don't mean body temperature. Speaking of which, mine was definitely on the rise again.

"You're not gonna get anything to eat?" I asked as she took her seat on the couch.

She held up her wine glass. "I think I'm just gonna stick to this for now, thanks."

"Hey, you're the parent here, and I'm not about to start telling you what to do, but I do think you should eat something." I threw my hands up. "That's all I'm gonna say."

"Noted, son. I appreciate the concern." Her words were laced with sarcasm.

I laughed. "Understood. Let's start the movie, shall we? From what I've read, it's supposed to be a good one."

Mom motioned to the TV, signaling for me to start it up.

The title sequence was still going when I glanced to my left to check out, more thoroughly, what I only caught a glimpse of a moment ago.

Our couch was a style that had high arms, almost as high as the rest of it. When mom sat down, she sat with her back nestled into the corner. Much to my delight, this put her body facing towards my general direction. Her feet were up on the seat cushion, and she had her knees pulled up towards her chest. Her shorts got even shorter with her sitting in this manner. It looked like half of her butt cheeks were on display. My vision then zeroed in on the small patch of pink cotton that was taut between her legs. Her pussy was shaped into a plump mound that looked ready to burst through the fabric at any moment.

Luckily, mom's eyes were directed towards the TV and hadn't noticed where mine were looking. My mind was becoming completely clouded with horniness and temptation. Jesus, if I didn't get my shit under control, she would catch me checking her out and probably smash her glass over my head. Pizza and movie—must focus on pizza and movie.

*****

I did successfully shift my focus to the movie, which wasn't bad so far. It was definitely getting some decent laughs out of me here and there, though I don't think I had heard even a peep from the other end of the couch. I looked that way to see mom was sipping her wine, and while she was staring at the TV, I'm not sure she was actually watching what was on it.

I finished my third slice and decided that mom was going to eat something whether she wanted to or not. I took the last piece off my plate and inched my way down the couch. Once I was in range, I reached out and started dangling the pizza near her face until she noticed it in her peripheral. She slowly turned to glare at me, clearly unamused. I continued to bait her with the tasty treat, tapping it lightly on her lips while trying my hardest not to burst into laughter.

"Okay!" she yelled as she grabbed the pizza from my hand. "I get it Lucas! I'll eat the damn pizza!"

She took a quick bite, followed by another, and then another. It seemed she had finally realized that she sorely needed more than alcohol in her diet. I'm sure her stomach was thankful for the brief reprieve.

"Thanks," she muttered as she took another bite.

"Well, ya know... there's much more where that came from." I locked eyes with hers for a moment. "Four more. There's four more pieces. I guess whether that is much more, or just... more, is subjective.

Mom rolled her eyes at me, then stood up and gulped down the rest of her glass before heading to the kitchen. Just a moment later, she was back with another slice, as well as the rest of her bottle. It didn't take her long to finish eating, and she immediately washed it down with more wine. That poor stomach.

My parents have always drank, pretty much daily, but that was usually just a bit after work to wind down. In the 24 hours since dad walked out, mom had a drink in her hand more often than not. I'm not judging though; I couldn't really blame her.

*****

We were a good way through the movie now. One thing I noticed, is for a comedy there was quite a bit of nudity and sex throughout. It's not that it bothered me really, it was just a little surprising for this type of movie. Though I had to say it was a good choice because it was fucking hilarious.

I was just letting out another fit of laughter when I looked mom's way to see if her resistance to humor had waned at all. I looked only briefly and then turned back towards the TV. I did a quick double take and looked back in her direction. She was leaned back against the arm of the couch with her legs stretched out more towards me, but her eyes weren't on the movie at all. Her face had a look on it that I couldn't quite place, and her eyes were locked directly on to me.

I quickly looked back to the screen again, feeling confused and a bit nervous. What was that look? It almost seemed like she was pissed off, but that didn't make any sense to me. If she wasn't upset, I didn't know what else would cause her to be looking at me with such intensity.

I kept my eyes forward for a moment longer until I worked up the nerve to look her way again. She was still locked on to me, and her chest gave away the deep breaths she was taking in and out.

"Mom? You uhh... you good?" I really didn't know what else to say at the moment.

She kept her eyes locked onto mine as she slowly drank down the remains of her glass. When she finally looked away to set it down on the coffee table, I noticed the empty bottle next to it. Damn, she must be wasted by now. Maybe she is just really out of it